Cheer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheepishly, Micheal reached over and handed her his phone, reminding her not to drop it in the salt water and getting an exaggerated roll of the eyes in return. Giggling, she rolled over so that she was lying on Sarah's stomach, face to face, chest to chest, and aimed the phone between both their legs, snapping a photo. "I'm setting this as your homescreen!"

"Hey wow that's, er..."

"Are you planning on moving? It's pretty difficult to breathe with you lying on top of me like that," Sarah complained.

"Yeah, when he starts fucking us again!" she laughed.

"Oh so you're ready for more?"

"I want so much more..."

Reaching into her hari, Megan pulled a condom from beneath her bobble.

"Wow, are you a condom magician or something?" Micheal laughed.

"Yeah. Lets make it disappear over and over!"

"I wanna try something..." Micheal explained as Sarah helped him put on the protection, "I wanna try and pick you up and-"

"Sure!" Sarah jumped in, impatiently, pushing Megan off her into his arms. Micheal easily hoisted the smaller girl into the air, holding her under the legs with a strong grip. Megan shifted her weight subtly, wrapping her arms around him to support herself and trying to find a way to make it comfortable.

"Wow, I have no control in this pose, I can't shift my body even if it hurts," she exclaimed.

"Oh sorry I'll put you do-"

"No I love it!" She shouted as soon as he started to apologise.

"Oh hehe okay," he smirked, one hand sliding towards her crotch. "Oh, you must really like it," he purred, feeling how hot and wet she was.

"Oh hehehehe," Megan let out a soft moan as his fingers teased her, "I, er, yeahh..."

"Are you even going to last 10 seconds this time?" He teased.

"Hmph! You think you're going to outlast me?!"

"Yep." His fingers continued to tease her needy clit, sending hot sparks coursing through her body, making it ever more difficult to keep her composure.

"Fine. Then let's have a little bet!" She bit her lip to stifle a whimper as another wave of sparks shot up her spine. "If you finish first: Pick a fantasy. Any."

"Well you two have already pretty much fulfilled them all..."

"Well start thinking! Because I want way more. And if I win, we get to play this game again. Any time I want."

"Okay, umm... If I win," He started, as he slid two fingers into her, forcing a lustful moan from her lips. "I get to keep going until I finish inside you."

"Okay..." She panted softly, trying hard to calm herself so that she wouldn't lose. "But you better not pussy out! Or I'll fucking beat you up."

"Ha! Right, okay," Michael laughed, as Sarah positioned herself in front of them and took his hard cock in her hand.

"I mean it, if you pussy out I'll be fucking pi-" Megan began to threaten him but was cut off suddenly by an unsupressable whimper as she felt the head of Micheal's cock press against her hole and then slide in in one smooth movement.

"Fuck!" From this angle it felt like he was even bigger than he already was. He filled her like she'd never imagined, pressing on every single pressure point and pleasure spot all at once, flooding her body with sparks and endorphins and lust like she'd never known. "Fuck..."

"Sorry was that too fast?"

"Don't be a fucking... pussy!" She panted, between deep, harsh breaths.

Sarah's grip held him steady as he began to thrust into the other girl, feeling the swollen head of his cock struggle to push deeper into her, until he hit her wall.

"Oh my GOD!" She groaned as he pounded inside her like a drum, her heart racing even faster, making her whole body pulse. Already she could feel her heartbeat in every extremity and hear it thumping in her ears. Already she was having to fight to hold back what was building inside her.

"This is really tight!" Micheal panted. He could feel it too. The hard grip of her pussy on his cock, the soft wet walls pressing and squeezing his shaft as it pumped in and out.

"I KNOW!" She took a deep breath and held it hard, trying to push back the wave that was building greater and greater inside her. She dug her fingers into his skin. She bit her lip and tensed her muscles. She did everything she could think of to desperately try not to finish already. "I- oh fuck" she moaned loudly, feeling her body shake and shudder as she lost her batte against the inevitable. Every muscle in her body twitched and pulsed, leaving her panting heavily and struggling to hold still.

"Are you-"

"Don't stop," Sarah butted in, smirling. "You haven't finished."

Another powerful shudder rocked Megan's body, testing Michael's grip as he kept pulling her onto his aching cock.

"But-"

"Don't stop!" She grunted between desperate breaths. Every time she shuddered she seemed to slip a little, letting Micheal's cock fuck her deeper and harder. "Oh fuck fuck fuck FUCK!" She squealed as again she came hard.

The harder and deeper he fucked her, the better it felt. The better it felt, the more it made her shudder. The more she shuddered, the deeper onto him she fell each time.#

"Ahhhhhh! I'm-" Another wave washed over her. As her body convulsed she slipped from Micheal's grip, slamming hard down onto his cock making them both grunt and groan as they fell, slipping to the ground, pushing Sarah down beneath them as they did.

"Don't fucking stop!" Sarah barked, enjoying being face to face with her friend as she was fucked mercilessly.

Michael hoisted Megan's hips off the ground, and forced his sensitive cock into her soaking, twitching cunt, holing her exhausted body in place to use it any way he wanted.

"Oh fuck this is- I- Uhhhhh- Oh fuck-" Her shaky legs struggled beneath her to take her own weight and support her body as again she built quickly. Her whole body shook and instinctively tried to pull away as she climaxed, but again he pulled her in tight. He kept fucking her hard, not even pausing as she twitched and moaned and grunted deleriously. Again her body shook, before the last tremors had even passed. His hand reached up and grabbed a tight handful of her hair, pulling her into him harder than ever and arching her back as he did. The grip of her overstimiulated cunt was even tighter like this, and his cock seemed to press and fuck her in places she'd never felt before. One sore, shuddering climax rolled into the next without a moment between them, each one making her grip him tighter until finally, suddenly, he exploded inside of her with a force that even took his breath away.

I...fuck," he grunted, panting deeply as he dropped Megan's barely lucid body and collapsed on top of her. "I'm done."

Sarah laughed gutterally and pulled him in for a long, hard kiss as Megan lay muttering and shuddering between them.

"Are you ready for my turn?" She purred as he eventually pulled away from her lips.

"Are you kidding?" He laughed, "I could barely-"

"You're still pretty hard," she whispered in his ear, "I think you're gonna be just fine..."

"I mean my arms..." he admitted sheepishly, rolling over and enjoying the feeling of the cold water on his red-hot skin.

"Against.. The rocks..." Megan blubbered with a sly smile.

"Good idea!" Sarah giggled, dragging Micheal over to a waist-high boulder and perching herself on top of it impatiently. "Are you ready, big boy?" She winked.

"I need a second," he laughed, as he pulled her in close and ran his hands down her back. His fingers were burning hot and he gripped her tight with them, making her almost shiver with excitement as sparks poured out from anywhere he touched.

"Let me see you..." he whispered seductively in her ear, taking a quick step back.

Shyly, Sahrah played with her long blonde hair, legs crossed and arm across her chest as he looked on.

Why did it make me so sheepish when he looks at me like that?' she wondered.

Micheal raised a single eyebrow subtly, giving her a smug, demanding look, and it was as if he reached into her psyche and commanded her without him having to say a word.

Smiling back, she moved her arm from her chest, sliding it down her toned stomach to her fit thighs which she slowly opened.

"Ready now?" she giggled, arching her back and flicking her hair.

"Oh, I'm ready," he growled as he quickly stepped forwards. "Are you?"

"Oh I am SO ready," she growled back, wrapping her legs around him and guiding his cock into her with her hand.

For a moment he paused as his sensitive, swollen head began to part her lips, and then watched her gasp as he gently slid his whole length into her and began to thrust slowly.

"You feel amazing..." she purred, looking lustfully into his eyes. Already she could feel the fire building in herself.

"So do you..." he smiled back.

"You don't have to be gentle you know... You can go faster..."

"You don't look like you could hold on with any faster," he smirked. He was right. His gentle, rhythmic thrusts were driving her crazy, filling her stomach with butterflies and her limbs with tingling lightning.

"You can- oh fuck," she whimpred, caught off guard by a sudden shower of sparks up her spine. "You can go any speed you want..." Already she was panting, trying to stifle a lustful moan that was building quickly in her chest. "... It's your victory lap.. You can-oh. You can do anything you... fuck... you want... Or you can-you can keep-fuck... you can keep TORTURING me slowly..." Every word was a struggle against an ever-tightening chest and ever more irresistible need to moan and groan and be fucked harder. Grabbing handfulls of his hair she sank her teeth into the soft skin of her neck, biting down to try and suppress the barrage of noises in her throat.

"Oh fuck... wow..." he panted through a grin, "you feel incredible..."

"So do youuuuu" suddenly the moan she had been holding back forced its way past her lips. She gripped him tight, trying hard to force back the orgasm that was building relentlessly. "I can't... Take... What she... Can..." She panted lustfully. "I need you... I-fuck... to cum... soon...quickly... Mike... Baby... I'm... I'm so... I'm so... CLOSE!" The closer he pushed her, the harder she grabbed and clawed at his back. She was panting. Moaning. Every muscle in her body tense as she desperately tried to hold it back. Every spasm was making her grip on his girthy cock tighter, and quickly they were becoming constant.

"You're so tight..." he groaned, "I can hardly..."

"Harder..." she pleaded in his ear. "Please... cum... before I-"

Grunting deeply, Micheal broke her grip on his neck and threw her down onto her back so that he could put all of his force into her. He had given up on slowly, and instead fucked her as hard as he could, grabbing her pierced breast and forcing himself into her ever harder.

It was too much for her to hold back. "That-Oh god here it cooommesssss-" Almost instantly she lost control of her body as an incredible orgasm shot through her whole body. She gasped desperately, he her back arched and her legs gripped tight onto him, pulling him in hard. "Micheal!" She moaned desperately as her pounding of his cock in her now twitching and sensitive cunt became almost too much to bear. "I can't... I-not like her... I... Cum... please..." Even as she lay there panting, she could feel something building already though.

"Im... I'm close" he panted, speeding his rhythm as her pulsating grip on his shaft loosened slightly.

"Gahhhh-" She moaned. It was like nothing she'd ever felt. It was sore, over-sensitive, raw. But somehow it still felt incredible. Every thrust, every inch, made her whimper and wince, but still felt amazing. She couldn't take any more, but she wanted it so bad.

"Cum, baby" she pleaded with him.

"I'm close..."

"Yes... cum... For me... please..."

"I-"

"Yes... Oh Fuck... I-I... Cum baby please!"

"Oh fuck!" Micheal panted as he felt his climax suddenly build to a crescendo. He tried to pull out, remembering that he wasn't wearing protection, but her legs were pulling him in tight and not giving an inch. "I... Inside... not... Im-I'm.. Oh fuck... FUCK!"

"Yes! YES!" Sarah screamed as he felt her explode deep inside her, pushing her over the edge into another shuddering, powerful climax.

"Fuck..." they both panted in unison as they collapsed into eachother's arms. For a moment they both burst out laughing, before their lips met in a long, passionate kiss.

"That was like nothing I've ever felt before..."