Cheer Camp 1 Tryouts Day 01

Story Info
Girls dream of being on Ron's cheer squad. extreme measures.
7.4k words
4.36
7.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DirtBoss
DirtBoss
132 Followers

Disclaimer: This is purely a work of fiction and none of this should happen in real life without full consent. Most of the characters in this story are committing criminal acts. If the idea of human sexual slavery, blackmail, nonconsensual sex, animal play, spanking, flogging, forced servitude, kidnapping, rape, or other such illegal activities bother you. Please don't read this story. Please spend your time reading something you enjoy as this may not be it!

Rue and Becky had just graduated high school last night. They were not lovers, but they did both like the taste of the other. They both loved to snuggle with each other and tell secrets. They had done it with each other since they were little.

Their moms became besties while single, and they remained besties now that both were married to sleazy guys. Neither girl understood why her mom married their stepdads. The guy was ok, but his habits were gross, and both leered at the girls like, "Uncle Pervy." That is so gross.

Why couldn't their moms marry, or at least date Ron, the cheer coach at the junior college. He was hot and cool. Both girls decided early that they were going to the junior college to be cheerleaders for him. His girls won competitions and he was sexy.

The day after graduation, Ron always had the "cheer academy for high school seniors to apply." It was a closed gym and only him and his prospective cheerleaders. The girls signed a waiver that what happened in the gym, never left the gym.

Plenty of girls left the gym in tears but none ever talked. It was the biggest secret in the state, but his teams won so it was ok. They each paid their $500.00 entry into the weeklong camp. You were allowed to leave any time, and he could also ask you to leave at any time.

Meals and lodging were provided. It was the dorms and cafeteria food. But the chance to be on that cheer squad was priceless. He placed girls from his squad on football and pro basketball squads all the time. They scouted his squads like mad. Rue and Becky talked about being on one night and day. They were going to bring it!

The night before the camp they were meticulously choosing underwear, sports bras, skirts, tops, socks, shoes, and what makeup to bring. They had a bag of curling irons. Five blow dryers for their hair and five bags of clothes each. Honestly when they walked through the gymnasium doors, they and others looked like, "Pack mules are us outfitters." An internet company for campers.

The cute perky blonde in a cheer outfit on the other side of the doors pointed them to the lower grandstand. "Ron will be out in a few minutes with a message." Her eyes looked like she was the only one in on the joke.

They and their bags waited. The big screen at the end of the gym had cameras pointed at the doors recording the people coming in. The sound was on loud and the cacophony of people talking was overwhelming. The entire gym heard when the locks closed on the doors.

It was about fifteen minutes later when the grandstand became quiet because the lights shut off in the gym. A spotlight lit a man in the center, on the logo. He had a head mic and wore tight shorts, a tank top, and gymnastic shoes. It was Ron, he was gorgeous.

"We have a little house keeping then we can start. I want to introduce my second. Helga, she will be conducting the male cheer camp alongside my female camp. We will have some intramural competitions over the next two weeks. I know you only paid for a week but if you get chosen the next week is free of charge.

Trust me, you will earn every hour of the second week, but it will pay you for the rest of your life. When the lights go up, I want all the cheer members that identify as male to move to the opposite side of the gym and get into Jane's camp. Once they have moved to the alternate gym, my girls can begin cheer camp!"

About 30 of the 150 in the stand moved over and to Jane, most looked like guys. The girls in the stands were jabbering back and forth when the lights went out again. Quiet overtook the gym. The light hit him again and his new speech took on a different tone.

"Girls, I do not lose. Your bags of clothes and paraphernalia will stay here until you leave. That may be tonight, tomorrow, or never. If you never leave, you will not need that shit anyway.

You will be a cheerleader for ages, not for yesterday. The question right now is are you even a cheerleader. Sit up straight and give your nametag to the girl moving through the stands with a bag. Every one of you will come and perform the move I request to move to the next challenge.

I will return in 15 minutes. If you are not in a cheer uniform, please put one on. The lights came on.

Rue and Becky had a teammate that made it to the final cut last year, so they had some heads up about what to expect. The girl had not said anything about not bringing stuff. It seemed that Ron had changed things up a little. The girl collected their nametags, and they heard her tell one of the girls. "Those sweats are not going to cut it. Put on a skirt and bloomers."

"I did not bring any, we don't cheer in them anymore, they are sexist." The girl retorted.

"Spandex shorts at the very least." The collector girl stated.

"I don't have those either." Sweats said.

"Ron will make you do your routine bottomless then."

"I'll leave!"

"Bye." She told her and handed back her nametag.

The girl in the sweatpants grabbed her bags and stormed out of the gym.

Rue and Becky recited to each other. "Shoes, bobby socks, bloomers, undies, skirt, tight bra, top, smile, ribbon tying back your hair, now you're ready to cheer."

It was a little saying their mothers had taught them before their first cheer camp in first grade. Now they recited it together as they readied for practice.

The girl looked at their height and fitness. She shook her head and moved on. Ron came back out and said, "Everyone is coming down as I call them. Show me three poses that show flexibility and fitness.

I will point to the three corners of the gym, and you will go to one of those three. If you are not in uniform, I will point to the door. We may see you next year.

Each girl went down as Ron pulled her name from the bag.

The first did a feet together, using her hands to help get her shoulders to her thighs, A high leg kick and a poorly executed back walkover. Ron pointed to one corner.

The next girl did the perfect splits, like she was on a balance beam. Her pussy and both cheeks on the floor with right foot flat to the sole pointed forward and left foot top flat on the floor pointed back. She put her hands above her head.

She pushed slightly on the floor and slid her feet together to stand, showing strength as well as flexibility. She then arched her back and placed her hands on the floor exactly between her spread ankles. She held this for the count of ten then just lifted her right foot and walked over to stand in the same spot with legs spread and arms up in a perfect X.

She did the splits again then grabbed her back foot and pulled it up over her head and was almost able to touch the floor next to her front foot. She hopped to her feet and put her arms over her head facing the crowd.

Ron pointed to the opposite corner of the first girl. This he went through the group and sorted them into three groups. Becky and Rue ended up in the middle group and coming in had thought they were flexible. Face it, some of those girls were gross flexible.

"Those of you in this group over here can go home. Flexibility is not the only thing, but it is the main thing. Some of you are going to feel like you would do anything, I mean anything to stay for the camp, even though you have zero chance of being chosen as one of the new fifteen. If you are amongst those masochists, then be standing there naked and Jane will be over to instruct you the remainder of the day." Ron told them.

"The most flexible group. Go take a break and I am going to sort through this group over here for keepers." Ron commanded.

Becky looked at Rue. It had never occurred to them that they might not be good enough. Becky leaned over and whispered in Rue's ear. "I can't wait to watch you cheer naked for him!" They giggled. Ron walked over and broke the girls into a line by height. Becky and Rue were the tallest thus at the end.

"Tall girls have a harder time with my camp and making my team. It seems to me I saw you at a high school game do a routine together. I will give you two minutes to warm up and start the routine on my go." Ron ordered.

The girls walked out and began to stretch together. They made sure Ron had a nice view of their rumps and the shapes of their pussies as they stretched their hamstrings. Looked up at him with doe eyes while stretching their groins on the floor. They faced him as one pulled the other wrists together with straight arms behind their backs. Nice side view as they did what their previous coach called the strappado stretch of the shoulders.

Both ran out and got into place. They had created and added this routine together since fifth grade so they could do it flawlessly. "Go." The two start with back handsprings toward each other at the last-minute Rue jumped over Becky's back handsprings into a back flip right back into handsprings. Going the other way, the tables switched. Then did a synchronized cheer for go team go.

"Ok, you two can go take a break and Jenny here will let you know what comes next." Rue and Becky thought they were in pretty good shape. They looked over at Jane and Rue asked, "Where do you think the boys went?"

"Maybe Jane doesn't like guys. I am sure hoping Ron is more into tall girls than guys." Becky returned.

There was a table with protein bars and small bags of nuts laid out with bottles of electrolytes. Ron's going to work us over, we better have some hydration to sweat out. They looked to see Jane handing shaving foam and razors to the girls that remained naked. Of the ten four threw theirs on the floor and began to dress. The other six headed to the visiting team's locker room, followed closely by Jane.

Up on the stage a few of the most flexible girls were still stretching and warming up or were they showing off. Probably both Becky and Rue went up and staked out a piece of mat and stretched themselves and each other.

They were watching the remaining girls do routines. Many of them were very corny and Ron dismissed those girls out of hand.

The most flexible girls, Rue counted nineteen. Only fifteen made the team. Her and Becky had some work to do.

"See that girl doing the flying "backs with no hands. Look at how those big boobs keep her centered. It is just not fair. Ron's taking her for sure with tits and an ass like that!" Sure, Ron pointed to the stage and their group stretching.

It was coming up at noon and Ron came to the front of the stage. "You are all dismissed to the cafeteria you will be back here at ten minutes to one and be ready to work this afternoon. Dismissed." He turned and walked to the visitors' locker room.

Jane had the six naked girls lined up. They had removed their body hair and the hair on their heads. When Ron walked in Jane said, "Position." The girls immediately and simultaneously popped into the newly trained position Jane had worked on for the last half hour.

Hands behind the neck, feet four feet apart, elbows back pushing breasts out, slightly bent at the waist so they hung slightly and ass back. She called this punish position 1. She had taught them that even if you are bound and she or anyone called punish position one they would assume as much of this position as they could.

Ron walked behind the girls and looked down the line of tight eighteen-year-old asses in front of him. Two had very dark skin. Two were pale white, one of those was covered in freckles. The last two belonged in the category of light tan to olive.

He had a ritual and Jane smiled greatly as he followed it. First the hand goes to the left ass cheek rub down then up. Finger to the clit, push on it then slide back through the folds to the perinium and up to the little brown bud and push to see if the finger is lubricated enough. If it slides in, he knows he isn't the first plus one point. Rub whatever is left on the right ass cheek. On down the line.

A couple of girls winced, three moaned and one just had tears running down her face. He then would face each girl to see if she followed the instructions to always look him in the eye that Jane had given them. The one with tears was first and she did.

He reached down and squeezed and rubbed her breasts with her skinny little body and bubble butt. He guessed her pink capped breasts at 30C, they were quite large on her little frame. She kept her eyes on him and moaned through her tears. Ron moved the next girl and did the same.

The third girl had very dark skin and he saw the pink around her eyes and when he rubbed her dark breasts and darker nipples, they hardened into inch long erasers on his palms and her mouth opened as if ready and begging for his cock.

He imagined her slit was ready and hot as an oven right now. Her eyes faltered though. They rolled back and he felt that was selfish. She would have to be taught self-control.

Three of these girls will be his tonight project and two would be Jane's and one would be Jenny's. He felt sorry for the one that Jenny would work on. She left no marks on the outside, but they better be mentally tough, she liked to find the breaking point with pain.

But in the last two years, the ones she broke were still her house pets. They adored their mistress. Jim finished the line and walked to Jane.

"Very good, mistress. The ones on the end and the very dark skinned one, have them ready for me at my house at five. I will see you in the morning. Prepare these girls to prove that they really meant "Anything.""

Ron went to the men's locker room office and ate a sandwich and soup that his slave girl had prepared that morning. She was a remnant from two years ago and just too well trained to dispose of to the Arabs.

They always took his sloppy seconds and paid a premium for natural blondes and red heads. The Chinese and Japanese would pay a premium for a very dark-skinned girl. That is why he chose to try the one out. He had a standing order for a very dark-skinned slave girl.

He had to get them off his mind and get mentally ready to shatter girls' dreams this afternoon. He grabbed his list from the folder in front of him. Strength. Rope climb, pull ups (reverse handed). 300# squats, pushups followed by a 3-mile run.

Points given for each station, and for overall. The wrestling team judged all stations Track team timed each girl individually. There were 5 ropes, 5 squat racks and five pushup mats. The pull up bar was fifteen feet long.

The girls will have just eaten so he was going to have an hour of stretching leading up to the event. Julie would lead the stretching and Jane would do the events. He had an evening event to prepare for and three new slaves to receive this afternoon.

They should be out getting their new piercings right now. These ideological young girls were so moldable at this age.

Focus Ron. He went to get the afternoon started. He was standing in the center of the gymnasium as the girls entered all in their cheer uniforms. There were thirty girls remaining for 15 positions and 5 alternates. Ten girls would leave in seven days with nothing but a memory to hang on to.

"Jane and June will lead you thirty through the rest of the afternoon. Make sure and stretch over the next hour and get good and limber. The test course is strenuous and will determine how you are placed going into the week of competition for the fifteen spots.

There are five alternate spots but those may be harder to earn than the fifteen. Ten of you for sure are not on the team and the five alternates will have to prove themselves worthy of first alternate to fifth on a continuous basis. The wrestling team will judge the completion of tasks and the track team will time the event. I will see you girls tomorrow morning at 6 am for stretching before breakfast."

Ron left the gymnasium and headed for his house. There were lots of outfits for the average cheerleader in his collection. If she was between 5' and 5'8 and did not have an ass bigger around than 36" or a chest bigger than 38" he had outfits out the ass.

Tonight was poker night and the three would be the prizes. Ron was going to put them in stations and the winners got first shot and a week of access.

No clamps on fresh piercings and the head cover/ear plugs never come off. No cuts on the skin. Slight bruising was expected, bleeding was discouraged and would leave you uninvited next time. Ron ran some errands and went to the grocery and bought meat and cheese to serve.

Grabbed 3 cases of beer, a case of seltzer and some bags of chips. Ron got home and his three domestics were busy getting ready for the poker this evening.

The furniture was cleared from the patio near the pool. The cover was off the hot tub and the sauna was on. The poker table was still not set up and the chairs needed to come out from the dining room.

He walked into the kitchen to deposit the booze and snacks. The three had a roast in the oven for braised beef snacks, the finger vegetables were cut and in bags to be put on a tray. The meat and cheese, the same. His phone buzzed and he checked who it was. It was Nancy, she was one of the players tonight.

"Hi, Nancy, no bowing out on the game, the boys would be disappointed if you were not here to demand that we take clothes for money when you're out of chips." Ron said, answering the phone.

"You have that wrong, it is the perverted head of the math department Rob that tries to make it strip poker so he can get another look at my girl's. He sees them once and now he wants me naked, every time I see him. It is kind of flattering, but it does get tiring. The reason I called was that I have a grad assistant that needs extra credit in psychology. I thought you might let her serve at the party and if she does well, I can give her extra credit for participation in an alternative lifestyle." Nancy requested.

"If you think she will sign the waiver then I am ok with it, that will insure no one goes home empty handed. It should make the auction at the end more entertaining as well. We will have a mature girl and three freshies. How old is she and I need close to her dimensions and shoe size for her uniform."

"I knew that so I made her strip so I could measure her myself and it converts to 34DD-28-36 Woman's 10 shoe. 5'11". Her pussy and body hair are being removed right now. I told her she could keep her long red hair. She wants to go by Red tonight, and I will bring her already hooded and gagged. The hood will be locked in place so she can maintain anonymity. See you there at 7pm.

She hung up and Jim, having written those down, figured he would use her to serve. The three new girls were going to be snack and beverage tables.

Plus, a close diversion for hands you're out of. They arrived at 5 with the full waxing finished. Their naked hairless bodies shone. All three wore his collar and leash now. Had his rings through their nipples, septum, and clit. All three already had a tongue post so that wasn't needed.

"Leave the blindfolds in place, take them to the hot tub and start getting them hydrated, it is going to be a long night." His three went to hydrate as well.

Pam, the girl that had been designated to move these girls this afternoon needed to go so Ron dismissed her. He relegated the responsibilities to Belinda, his pudgy slave girl. She had shown up to cheer camp last year overweight and she looked cute on the heavy side, so he kept her that way and she agreed to be his slave for a year.

She just told him she wanted to enter the lifestyle permanently. He told her that he had put out feelers and would market her in the next year. Her job tonight was "Challenge Mouth", each player had five challenge chips and they could challenge another player.

DirtBoss
DirtBoss
132 Followers
12