Cheer Camp 1 Tryouts Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That player had to use one of their challenge chips to block the challenge. Accept the challenge and do the bidding of the player. The final option was to challenge mouth. The player had to withstand oral from the challenge mouth for the next three hands without orgasm. If the player orgasmed, they forfeited their chips to the challenger, and were out of the game.

Belinda was very good at being the challenge mouth. She put many players out of games this last year.

The proceeds from the poker games went into a slush fund for the ten people that were participating this year. At the end of the school year, it paid for a two-week yacht excursion for the ten each brought a plus one and all slaves were free use.

Any slave brought could be used by any member or their plus one at any time. It was $1000.00 per week to buy in. This was the exception. This was a $2000.00 because each of the three got to leave with a freshly minted 18-year-old slave girl to use for a week. He took control of the three new girls and began to get them in place for the game.

He placed tight fitting lace down leather hoods over each bald head. The hood went down and was held in the center with two hooks, one in each nostril. Each laced in the back down a four-inch-wide swath that covered the back of the head and made a training Collar out of the lower front of the hood.

This left from the bridge of the nose to the hinge of the jaw open. There were small D-ring connection points down the back of the hood from the top of the forehead. To start the game a small ball gag with just a back strap would fill each mouth.

The arms were secured with a leather cup attached around the elbow. The wrist was strapped to the shoulder another went between the shoulder and elbow. The same with the knee. Ankle against the ass cheek and second strap between hip and knee. The cups on elbow and knee fit in a hole in a wheeled cart and locked in place with a clamp to hold the girl immobile.

He had small custom tabletops that strapped to the D-ring in the hood. Straps went down through the armpits and two more around the hips on each side of her pussy. The tabletop was not much wider than the back so the player can still reach both breasts from the seat. The back ended right at the ass cheeks so the ass hole and pussy could be played with as well.

Ron sat and fingered each girl, taking care not to touch the clit or the thick ring in it. When they began moaning into the gag, he stopped. In an hour, the person sitting next to them may not.

Nancy and Red showed up early. Nancy was holding a leash standing at his door. He followed the white leash down to a white hood with flame red hair coming out the top of the white leather.

The hair currently cascaded down over her downturned face. She had a white string bikini on that matched the leather hood, wrist, and ankle cuffs. "Come in let's get a look at what you brought." Nancy walked through the door giving Ron a peck on the cheek. "I think she liked your picture and the mustang in the driveway did not hurt."

"Stand up Red, let's get a look at what we got, then we can get you ready for service for the game and maybe after." Ron commanded.

The girl stood and bare foot was not much shorter than him. He turned to her so he could see the backside first. He pulled the four knots on the bikini. "Just let it fall to the floor, do not hinder it and do not assist it." Ron ordered.

He ran a hand over each ass cheek that he had a fine fur on it earlier today. Now it was smooth as he bet her Labia Majora was.

"Give your hands behind your back." She did. "Have you ever had your hands in a reverse prayer?"

In a beautiful sing song voice the girl answered, "No, Sir, what is that?"

"Relax your arms and shoulders, let's see if you are flexible enough?" Ron took her right hand to his left and grabbed her right elbow with his right and was just able to get the hand where it would need to be.

Eliciting a groan from Red. "I think we could get it there, but you would be very uncomfortable if it was there. So not tonight, but maybe soon.

Belinda put this bikini in the center console of the Mustang. Red won't need it anytime soon."

Jim turned the girl as his chubby little slave girl rushed over scooped up the bikini and rushed out to the mustang and crawled back. Most in the neighborhood already knew that Ron kept naked coeds at his house.

Jim looked Red in her bright green eyes and said, "Just like Christmas as a five-year-old, I cannot wait to get into my presents."

He began softly rubbing up and down her pussy until the moisture coated his index and middle fingers. He placed the fingers on her lips and pushed. She opened her mouth, and he kept pushing until his fingers were buried. He then hooked his thumb under her jaw, like a giant bass and opened her mouth as far as he could get it. "I think a 2 1/2" ball to start with.

Her nipples stood at the ends of slightly sloped breasts. They were not as firm as they would have been when she was 18 but were still nice, heavy breasts with 3" pale tan areola and inch long pink nipples. The freckles covering her body were going to be interesting to connect the dots with later in the evening.

"Ok, Miss Nancy, follow me with our serving wench and I will show you what she is to wear and when you have her dressed, bring her out to the patio.

Ron took them to his playroom and already had laid out two double balled Kegel vibrating devices.

"One goes in the front and one in the back. I will control them from the application on my phone. Next goes the chastity belt, I have the key, it fits both locks. The pair of knee high ten inch heeled 3" platform ballet boots.

The armbinder I want the straps to go between the breasts then the upper one over the top. The finger strap goes under the chastity belt and hooks on the front before installing the lower lock. The tray belts around her waist through the arm binder, see the loop, and tightens on the side. The chains on the front of the tray to keep it level and hooked into the white training collar. The clover clamps go on the nipples and the chain is slack, allowing the breasts and clamps to rest on the tray.

Looks like the breasts stick out more than droop so, it at least allows the clamps to sit on the tray and not hang from the nipples, full weight. Here is a 2 1/2" red ball gag. Attach this 2 3/4" ring gag to her waist belt for when I want it. The top ring in her hood should have a leather strap down through the top buckle of the armbinder. To keep her head up.

She does not need to look down. The tray is tied there. It is not going anywhere. Leave her leash attached to the front and let it dangle between her breasts down onto the tray, it is a nice look. I will see you two at the bar."

Ron went to check on Kit and Kat at the bar. Kit would mix the drinks and Kat would get them on Red's tray. Kat would also get snacks ready for the tray when Red was not serving a drinks, she could walk around the table with food to snack on.

Kit had tall rye rocks for him as he walked up. Everything looked good. He went and brought the tables back up to a low moan and flicked their new nipple rings so they could remember that they were there. The bell rang so he went to get it. It was Rob and Bill.

Bill was Dr. William Hoosenbrier. The Dean of Students for the University. But for poker nights it was Bill.

Rob was the head of the math department that Nancy was complaining about. Ron still thinks deep down Nance wants a piece of Rob, not just the other way around.

Nancy brought out Red and she looked exquisite in the all-white leather with a red ball in her mouth and a red lip ring gag at her waist.

The other three players were going to be getting the 18-year-olds and he was going to play with Red the rest of the night. Ron told Red of her responsibilities and introduced her to Kit and Kat.

There was a pad and pen on the tray, and she would serve drinks first then food. Always waiting for the person, she was serving to dismiss her once they had the food or drink they wanted.

He looked directly in her eyes when he started the Kegel device up her ass. Her eyes rolled back, and her butt cheeks clenched.

"You are going to have to control your clenching, or it is going to be impossible to walk. Now for the good one."

He started the one held inside by the chastity device and 3" plug up in her vaginal opening. She moaned into her ball gag and almost fell over. Her hips were now thrusting as she tried to fuck the things inside her. "If you spill drinks or food, each is a punishment you will be given tonight."

The poker game went on until about 10:30 when Rob lost all his chips in a challenge to Bill and Nancy was down to one more blind in her stack. Jim and Ron were about even.

Ron declared Bill the big winner so for his chip stack he got to choose from the three tables which was going home with him. He chose the one he had been diddling on for the night. "I like the way she stays slippery for a long time. I think my wife will enjoy eating that after I have filled it tonight." Bill said.

"This ebony skin is delightful to pet, I imagine it is even more satisfying with some strategic welts. I will return her at the end of the week." Nancy told Ron.

"This cutie is going home with me for a week, worth every penny I lost spurting into Belinda's talented throat. I am going to be sorry to see her go." Rob said.

"You could always make an offer and see if it isn't met over the next year." Ron told him.

"Shit, if I had a live in slave with a mouth and throat that talented, I would never get out of my house."

"Belinda, Kit, and Kat. You three have the night off and can clean up in the morning. I will be leaving early." Ron ordered.

"Red is to be in the same position and spot that I left her. You can feed her and water her but not move her. She is trying to get her masters, and this is extra credit on how it is living the alternative lifestyle of a slave girl. I need her to get the full experience over the next week. He picked Red's leash up off the tray and said, "Follow me, time for your three punishments, two will happen tonight and one in the morning."

One of the punishments for the night was that the boots stayed on until her punishment tomorrow morning started. The second punishment tonight was she was getting ass fucked in bondage.

Ron took her into the master suite and into the bathroom ensuite. He put three quarts of warm water in a douche bag. Pulled the chastity belt off and removed the tray.

He removed the nipple clamps one at a time and sucked her nipples to help draw blood back into them. As he rolled their stiffness in his mouth with his tongue, she moaned into the ball.

The shit bouncing around and vibrating inside her helped with that a lot. Her inner legs were sticky and wet with her leakage. Ron pulled the Kegel device from her asshole, and it came out covered in shit.

He followed it out by forcing the nozzle in with 3 quarts of enema. He started the flow quickly and attached the strap from her fingertips up over the shower rod, putting her into a strappado position.

He patted her left ass cheek and said, "I'll be back in a few minutes, and you will be ready to get rid of that."

Ron started the shower, the shit covered Kegel device was on the shower floor. Red was facing the toilet and Ron was over by the vanity. Her bondage would not let her see him except as shadows on the periphery.

He patted her ass on the way by again and said, "When the cramps hurt, try to relax and the cramp will go away quickly. He heard a gurgle from her mid-section and knew one had just been released.

He soaped up and once his body was covered in soap, he filled a quart cup with hot soapy water and added it to her bag to make it an even gallon. She did not groan in pain from the added water, she knew nothing of that, but a painful cramp had begun.

Ron rinsed off and soaped up his hair. Washed it out and shut off the shower. He grabbed a towel and snapped it against that same cheek and said, "That is a very fine piece of slave ass, I am going to shatter tonight."

"You better get used to relaxing those muscles as I am going to fill that back up after it is clean." Red moaned again with a hard cramp.

Ron had put on a pair of soft sweat shorts and returned to the bathroom. The bag was empty and had been since he left to put on shorts. "Ok, I am going to pull the nozzle out slowly. You are going to concentrate on not releasing until I get you sat on the toilet, OK? Blink twice if you understand."

She did. He slid the nozzle out slowly and just a slight bit of water escaped as the sphincter closed. He released the strap from over the shower rod and ran it up under the straps holding the armbinder tight. That way it would stay clean for sure.

He allowed her to stand up straight. "I am going to walk you slowly back ward and put your hands on top of the toilet tank. You then will be able to sit on the toilet. It will put some pressure on your shoulders but with some effort you can do it. I will keep you from falling side to side." He guided her back and put her hands up on the tank. Guiding her down he finally got her ass on the seat and pulled her knees apart. "Release."

She did and he knew there was a towel in her ass's and pussy's future. "You might as well concentrate on peeing while you can as well." He went down to check on the other three. He walked out and they were playing some kind of game.

Kit was in charge and Kat was eating Belinda as she was throating a Kielbasa that was as long as his arm and as big as her wrist. She had over 18" in her throat as Kit alternated the whip between Kat's upturned ass and Belinda's chubby girl pointy breasts. "You three should lay off the hippie lettuce when your drinking tequila." Ron said on his way by.

He poured himself another short rye with a rock and chuckled as Belinda came first thus lost. How were either of the others supposed to orgasm? He did not understand his slaves.

He set his rye on the nightstand after taking a sip. Red seemed to be finished. He took the ball out of her mouth with her sitting on the toilet and pulled the red lip ring gag from her belt. He smoothly put the larger ring in place after the ball came out. Her jaw worked once but she did not say a thing.

"You can get me hard while we make sure everything is out of your ass. You will thank me later. He took the Kegel he had cleaned in the shower and the chastity belt and placed them on the nightstand opposite his.

He returned to her head down, finishing a little evacuation with drool streaming from her mouth to her thighs. He took off his shorts and put the head of his cock in the ring.

"Use your tongue to excite the glans. Even when it is at the back of your throat, that tongue should be working it. You would not believe how far down the throat the tongue influences a man's glans." Ron explained.

The then pushed his soft cock into her mouth and held her head to his groin. She began to figure out what he was talking about. He felt his erection beginning to grow.

She could as well and wondered if she would puke from the thing growing in her mouth and throat.

"Tonight, I show you what you are going to work on. In a couple of days, you will be able to hold my cock completely in your throat and not move. Tonight, I am not going to train, but evaluate and let you get me hard for another purpose." Ron educated.

Once Red had gotten him hard, he had choked her three times for very short periods, only getting saliva strings not bile. He lifted her from the toilet and toweled her off with his dirty towel from the shower. He guided her on the leash to his bed.

He put her face down on the side of the bed, lifted her ankles, and turned her to where she was face down on the bed. He turned her ring gagged face to the outside of the bed and slowly fucked her face to keep hard. He reached into the nightstand drawer and pulled out a tube of "Anal Lube".

Her eyes went big when she saw the writing on the tube. She remembered it specifically in the waiver and she had signed it, she just did not think that was first.

Ron climbed up behind her and pushed her knees apart. He squirted some of the lube on the tip of his index and middle fingers. He worked them around the taught anus.

Then pushed. It gave, but not much.

He put a dollop on the squinting bud and pushed it in with his now greasy index finger. Dollop and two fingers. He began to fuck her ass slow with two, dollop more and three fingers. With three invading and lots of lube covering his cock she was moaning up a storm. Ron turned the Kegel in her cunt to the highest setting and began to push her entrance with his hard, greasy, penis.

When it slid in about two inches Red let loose with a hard shaking orgasm. He held still enjoying the quakes through her body. When it stopped, he started to slow fuck her asshole.

Very quickly her arms were trying to move in the binder. Her hips were thrusting against the thumps and vibrations of the Kegel inside her. She was pushing back on the giant invading her asshole. She could not think, and her body was on pleasure pilot.

Red was trying to extract every ounce of pleasure she could from the situation. He started to slap alternate ass cheeks as he still slowly stroked back and forth. He could tell, her body was climbing the ladder to ecstasy and his cock was making the rungs.

When he could feel her tense with every stroke to empty her bowel, he decided he had her at the summit. He pulled free long enough to run a line of lube down his cock.

Her asshole was still over an inch open when he plunged balls deep back in. First a grunt, then a moan, then a battle cry. He began to pound her ass as hard and as fast as he could. He was right on the edge when her screams started interrupted by violent shaking.

By that time, she stopped spasming and shaking. He had emptied into her bowel. He pulled out and quickly followed with the Kegel device removal and wrapped the groin in a chastity belt.

He locked the arm binder back in place. He pulled her legs out, so she lay flat on her chest and stomach. He removed the ring gag and moved her head about 8" into the bed. Getting her face out of her drool from the sex.

He bent down and kissed her on the side of the white leather hood. "Thank you for giving me your anal cherry. It was exquisite. You are a very special girl." He rubbed both ass cheeks lovingly and covered her with a heavy blanket. He washed his crotch quickly then put on his sweat shorts and finished the rye. He slept hard until 6am when he knew he had to hurry back to the camp.

12