Cheer Camp 2 The Offer

Story Info
The girls start with a special offer from Ron.
6.8k words
3.67
1.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DirtBoss
DirtBoss
126 Followers

Disclaimer: This is purely a work of fiction and none of this should happen in real life without full consent. Most of the characters in this story are committing criminal acts. If the idea of human sexual slavery, blackmail, nonconsensual sex, animal play, spanking, flogging, forced servitude, kidnapping, rape, incest, or other such illegal activities bother you. Please don't read this story. Please spend your time reading something you enjoy as this may not be it!

Ron woke at 6am and went into the bathroom wearing his sweat shorts and a breakfast boner. Just no time for it to feed any of his girls. This new one might be special. He finished draining his bladder and went back to make sure she was awake. She was as he lifted the blanket. She was working her jaw, and nothing was coming out. Then she spoke to him.

"Please, I need to pee and poo. I need your help; I don't want to mess the bed."

He could see a tear in her eyes behind the white leather hood. He quickly pulled her legs to the floor in her knee length ballet boots. He lifted the key from the nightstand and guided her into the shower. He unlocked the chastity belt.

"Go as you need to." She immediately had a large flow of mostly soapy water from her rectum. It stank but there were few solids.

He knew it included his orgasm from the night before. Then pee flowed from her.

"I am going to leave you ungagged if you don't act up. You have completed two of your three punishments earned at the party last night. One was to sleep in the bondage from the party. Two was to give me your anal cherry. The third is to remain in last night's bondage until I return this afternoon. I am going to be nice and do it in the shower so if you need to go you can. The anal Kegels will stay out for now, but your vaginal Kegel will be on a slightly higher setting because of that."

Ron hooked the strap from the armbinder up to the shower head, bending her at the waist. "Consider if you would like to lose that hot uncomfortable hood this afternoon and let me see the beauty that has given her week to me. I do appreciate the gifts so far."

He pinched her nipple on the right tit and left. He arrived at the kitchen and an egg white omelet, 30 oz black coffee and a scone greeted him at the breakfast bar. Kat was finishing the cooking dishes and went to kneel at his feet.

"Thank you for breakfast", as he wolfed down half the omelet, grabbed the scone and picked up the coffee.

"Please, feed and water our guest, I should be back by 5 or 6. She is not to be moved, it is a punishment, after all."

Kat smiled remembering some of her first punishments by Master, he was creative if nothing else. The bitch's knees would be shaking and her back hurting when he let her out. Kat went to check on her two captives from the night before to see how they faired their punishments.

Ron walked into the gymnasium at 6:40am and Pam was there for his debrief on the previous afternoon.

The finishing order for the strength and agility course was posted on the board as the girls would walk in. Those scores combined with the flexibility were posted on the next board with the first fifteen names in black ink.

They would be the fifteen to be on the squad. If they failed a class or were injured during the year, the next fifteen would train like they were on the squad. If there was an opening, they would move up. Their names were in orange.

The next five would move into the orange in order of listing should the openings occur. The rest were let go for the ability to train somewhere else at something else.

Jenny, Jane, and Pam had spent the evening going through the names of the girls that were on the squad and putting together squad uniforms for them to change into.

The seconds, as they were known, would get the same uniform with white lettering instead of black. The thirds would have to supply their own cheer outfit to train in and train remote on cctv.

The girls began to file in from the breakfast hall. They slowed as they saw the lists and Pam was right there next to the boards.

"If your name is in black, you will find a cheer uniform on the stage with your name on the back. Strip and don your new uniform. If your name is in orange your uniform is on the bleachers. Do the same. If your name is the five after the orange, you stand over to the side for now and Ron will get to you. Everyone else, you can go. You did not make the squad and have no chance to."

Rue and Becky could not believe they did not find their names in the black. They were not in the orange, but the first two out. They went to the wall and seethed looking at some of the girls that they knew were not as good as they were.

They noticed none of the girls were over 5'8" and none under 5'5" and they thought, "we are too tall. He doesn't want us because we are tall!"

They continued to seethe as they waited. The main squad split into two groups, one of seven and one of eight. The second group of five, three went with the seven and two with the eight. Now ten per side they began to train as mirrors. First was stretching. Ron came to the five on the wall. They had organized it in order. Becky was first and Rue was second, the other three were in their order.

"You five almost made the cut. Stay in shape and if an opening occurs, one of my girls will contact you for an opportunity to prove yourself again."

Becky stepped forward and was almost eye to eye with the man. "You are afraid of us! We are better than probably 80% of the girls you took. We out coursed most of them. We out flexed a large part of them, and our routine was better than most of them. You took them over us because of our height. You don't like tall cheerleaders. Let us train with them for the week and show you, we are better than most of them!"

"During each evolution I have a distance that the moves must take place in. This keeps lines straight and formations square. You will be required to stay in those dimensions just like the shorter girls. Since there are no uniforms for you two, you will always remain naked. After practice Pam will take you and the hair will be removed from your bodies and you will get my five slave piercings. Let me see your tongues!"

Both girls stuck out their tongues. "Open your slave mouths!" Ron yelled, turning some heads.

Both girls opened and he saw no tongue piercings. Since you have both blamed me for prejudice you will get two tongue piercings, one to help girls and one to help boys. You will have a ring through your septum, one in each nipple, one in your navel and one in your clitoris." Ron exclaimed.

"I will tell Pam that yours is to be just the clitoris and the hood is to be held back when the ring is inserted so your sensitive bud is always exposed. You will be the property of Jane." He told Becky.

" You will be the property of Jenny," Ron said looking at Rue. "

"You are already my property by agreement to this offer. Do you wish to train this way?" The girls were aghast at the proposal. What choice did they have, it was the only way on the team.

"Yes Sir." Said Becky.

"Yes Sir." Said Rue.

"Then why are you still dressed and over here. Get out there with the teams. You left, you right." Said Ron, to Becky then Rue.

This was going to be fun. Two examples before he even started to train the rest. The two left their clothes then started to put the cheer shoes back on when Ron said, "Nope, naked is nothing."

They left their shoes and began to practice barefoot for the first time since they were six. Soon the afternoon stretch was over, and the girls began some tumbling and gymnastic exercises. The two nude girls found freedom in the lack of bra, panties and once a sweat had started, they found the routines easier naked.

Ron and Pam watched them like hawks, trying to see mistakes and saw way more around them than with them. The day ended and both girls had sore feet as they put their shoes back on with their clothes. "Who said you could dress?" Ron said, standing behind the two.

"No, one Sir, we just thought to go to dinner we should be dressed." Rue stated.

"You two will be always naked this week. If we need to protect young people from being exposed to you two skanks, we will cover you up or hide you." They were told.

"Never presume what you need to do again. Go to your Mistress and ask her. For you curly that is Jane. For you Bimbo that is Jenny. Now report to them and quit wasting my time." Ron ordered.

Both girls bounced over to their new Mistress and asked for instruction. They both pointed to Pam and said that she would return them to the dorm later.

Both girls rushed over to Pam.

Rue said, "Mistress Pam, my Mistress sent me to you for this afternoon to be groomed and pierced for Master. Please instruct me on my needs."

Becky followed with the same ask. Pam looked at the two with disdain and said, "I will be with you two in a minute. Go kneel by the main door with your knees under your chest, your foreheads on the ground and your hands on the opposite elbow behind your back."

They both rushed over to comply with the instructions. Ron watched and told Pam, "They won't make the team but that doesn't make them useless."

Pam looked at her owner and said, "No Sir, not useless just untrained in the middle of a bunch of untrained." I will need to keep them all summer. If you need their services just ask, but I really like to fuck up tall, high, and mighty."

"It is your spare time." Ron told her. The teams had collected their things.

Becky and Rue's stuff was in the same place Pam's team stripped it and Jane had one of the girls throw it in the trash on the way out. One of the orange girls brought Pam a pink leash and collar along with a purple leash and collar. Pam walked to the two near the door.

"When I place this around your neck, you will look up at me in the eye and say, "Mistress I accept your collar with my heart and soul. You own me until you remove this."

"I or my designate are the only people who may remove my collar from your throat." Pam leaned down and pulled Becky's head up by her hair and collared her.

Becky repeated it word for word. That is how important this cheer camp was to her. Rue did the same when the purple collar was placed on her neck.

"Crawl on all fours we are about to get you slave groomed for Master." Pam opened the door and the two crawled in front of her from the gymnasium out into the waning sunlight of afternoon.

She led them across the grass, knowing the fifty feet of gravel to her car in the lot was going to be no fun, but necessary. They crawled into the back seat of her sedan, and she allowed them to sit and put on the seat belts. She pulled into the drive through and got herself a burger, fries, and a drink.

They each got a cup of water and boiled chicken breast. She drove to the Hair and waxing salon. She had their hair cut leaving stubble on their skulls. The heads and remainder of their bodies were waxed. They departed for the Piercing and Tattoo parlor.

Pam opened the door, and they crawled in. There were a couple of college guys there with their freshmen dates, out for the summer thinking rebellious things like getting a tattoo. When one of the guys said, "Hey, maybe she has the right idea, I put you on a leash."

He got slapped and both girls left the guys standing there. They continued to stare at the naked girls until the proprietor came out. At 6'7" and almost 350 pounds of muscle.

"You boys want a pussy tattooed on your little cocks or what. I believe your girls left and you should also." The two guys continued to stare as they left. "Ok Pam, the normal?"

"Normal plus, He requests two posts in the tongue, one for me and one for you. Then the clitoral hood is to be held back when the ring goes through the clit. I want to request and pay for 4 more on each."

She explained what she thought, and he said, "I have done that before, It is crazy how good it works. I even have the catheter to keep it clean. Just enough room for a tampon and not much else. Do you want welded or locked?"

"Is there a lock that is small, so it won't show?" Pam asked.

He pulled rings from his case and showed her the tiny key to open them, then he pulled one-inch pins from his case with small flat metal pads at each end and one of the ends had the same key to remove the pads. "Ring them for effect. Pin them for discretion.

The effectiveness of the lock is the same. No one gets in without permission. I will also cover the clitoris with this, and the ring holds it in place so it cannot be stimulated without removal."

"Yes, for sure. The extras I will pay for." Pam stated.

"Get the two up on the tables and Lisa will get you ready for your payment."

Pam got the two girls up on gynecological tables, hooked their feet into the stirrups and bound their hands up past their heads to a bar behind the raised part of the table. This gave the artist access to the parts he needed and kept them still during the process.

He used a dental divider to open the girl's mouths further than they could on their own. And pulled the tongue out with forceps clamped on both the front and the middle. At the middle a 6.1mm needle allowed a 6mm post. At the front a 4.6mm needle allowed a 4.5mm post. 6.1 did the rest of the work and 6mm rings abounded. The metal cover was in place and Rue was the first to be done.

She felt eleven piercings on her vagina. She did not remember Ron talking about anything but 5. She did not care if she made the team. He finished with the two and left them to rest in their pierced bondage.

He entered the back room and Pam was suspended above the floor at about three feet. Her legs and arms made and X, but her body arched. Her wrists and ankles were attached to the ceiling and the weight of her mid-section pulled it to the floor.

His girlfriend had placed her here and was enjoying her slave tongue in her ass right now. His girlfriend had her back to him, bent at the waist and was backed into Pam's face. He stripped his sweats and greasy sweatshirt and walked in front of his girl, "Prepare me for my payment."

Pam continued to toss her salad with her tongue and the girlfriend swallowed man meat until he was hard. He walked behind Pam and spoke. "I start in the pink, but you pay with your stink."

He slid the head of his 9" thick cock to her opening and pushed forward, dry. She wetted quickly but not without pain. He was soon standing still, using her bindings to stroke her on his cock. He then reached under her and lifted her waist until the brown bud was exposed.

"More lube Master, please more lube, your slave will tear" Pam begged, knowing this was the price to own the two in the other room. The pleasure was to provide him with her pain. He took it with only the lube her pussy had supplied and not an ounce more.

She was screaming as he banged her guts with his large cock dry. She came three times and when he finally shot in her rectum the seminal fluid lubricated his way out.

She hung panting with a small amount of blood mixed with the shit and sperm on his cock. His girlfriend quickly cleaned that from her knees then went to Pam's hole to clean up anything that leaked out.

Pam quietly sobbed as the girl's tongue took away the outer pain of the incident. He walked up into Pam's vision and said, "Thank your owner for his business and the use of his toy."

"Yes, sir." Pam replied through tears. The girlfriend untied her from the ceiling first legs then the arms. Pam dressed back in her cheer outfit and went to retrieve her entertainment for the night. She let them look at their now closed and locked vaginas.

She had opted to start with the smooth look and use the rings when she wanted to display the two. For now, it was getting late, and Pam was sore. She drove them back to her apartment. Tony, her neighbor opened his door as they were crawling down the hall. "Two more for the coach?" he asked.

"Nope these, he gave to me. Come over Saturday and bring Tom, I would like to watch these two learn to give head properly." She opened her door and let them enter before her.

"Here is where you will kneel before we leave and after we get home. My roommate ordering you to do something is the same as if I ordered it. She will be home tomorrow so tonight I have both of you to myself."

Pam unclipped the leashes and hung each on a peg. "You never pull your leash from these pegs. You do not go out without your leash. If someone tries to take you without your leash you are to resist with everything you can. They do not have permission, or they would know about the leash. Now you two crawl into the bathroom at the end of the hall and start a warm bath for me, I will let you two bathe me before bed."

As the newly minted slaves bathed their new mistress, she would slap their tits as they leaned across the edge of the tub. She tugged on their sensitive nipple rings. She flicked Rue's nose ring and said, "Now that you are ringed like a cow, I may get you a suit. Would you like to be my little moo cow?"

"No Mistress, please don't make me be a cow!" Rue pleaded.

"I don't have time to right now anyway. Maybe later you will be my cow, right now dry me off and let's get to bed. Each girl licked her to an orgasm, and she moved their heads and gave them direction and by the end of the session was happy with the new posts in their tongues.

Pam woke to the sound of pee hitting water. Rue was lying next to her, and Becky was not. She bolted out of bed and walked into the bathroom as the girl was wiping and getting up from the toilet. Pam had grabbed a birch rod she kept next to the door.

"Get on your knees with your hands behind your head, elbows back, chest out. Did I give you permission to leave my bed?"

"No, Mistress, I just had to pee so bad, and I did not want to soil Mistress's bed." Becky said through tears streaming down her face as she now saw how upset her owner was with her.

"You will get four strikes on your pussy to remind you that I command that thing and you don't. If you need to pee, hold it.

Bring it to my attention once I have woken. I did not see either of you between my legs waking me the way a slave should wake their mistress. With a mouth on her pussy cleaning the night away from her wet box.

Now crawl in there, on the bed, on your back with your hands holding your knees back so I have a good view of my locked cunny to swing the correction stick at".

Becky continued to cry but complied quickly. She had her ass at the edge of the bed and her hands pulling her knees out and back. If there would not have been posts holding her cunt closed, she would have been open and well displayed. As it was her nectar leaked down her perineum onto her asshole.

Pam, walking in told Rue, "Get your feet on the floor, chest on the bed and that fat ass as high as you can on tiptoe." Rue was quick to comply.

Pam walked to Becky and placed her palm on the base of the girl's closed Labia. Her fingers tickled Becky's asshole that opened and closed in response. Pam bent down and blew on the little bud of the clit that was held exposed by the ring pressing into the very top of the closed slit.

Becky let out a deep breath as the air stimulated the sensitive bud. The circles being drawn around her sphincter did not help. Pam stepped back quickly and descended a vertical blow that landed directly in the center. The angry red mark started four inches above the clit and arched down to end next to the last locking post next to the perinium. Becky screamed in pain. She started to writhe but caught herself and returned to position huffing and puffing in tears and pain.

The second lay to the right, the third to the left and the fourth went right were the first was and Becky thought she might pass out.

"Now, you have 5 to take on my phat ass because her piss woke me and not your mouth. You will always wake me with your mouth. If piss for brains here is between my legs waking me by sucking on my pussy, you better well have a nipple or my tongue in your mouth."

DirtBoss
DirtBoss
126 Followers
12