Cheer Camp 2 The Offer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam started right in the crease between the thighs and ass. She laid five evenly up both cheeks with the last landing where a tramp stamp would end up. Becky had regained some composure.

Pam said, "Now for your five!" Becky hurriedly got off the bed and in the same position as the now crying Rue and these did not hurt nearly as bad as the ones that hit her clit and Labia.

"Rue you take care of your morning piss and I have a surprise for my two fat assed slaves for now and you resume the position Becky is in right now. I am going to shower and then I will give you the prize when I am finished."

"Thank you, Mistress." Rue said as she hurried on all fours to get her bladder emptied and return to position without upsetting her Mistress.

She finished and returned to bed face down and up on tiptoe. Becky seemed to be cried out, but they remained quiet. Mistress did not need another excuse to use that rod. Both girls at the same time put their arms behind their backs and grabbed an elbow with the opposite hand. It seemed a natural place for their hands in this position. Pam walking saw the heart shaped asses of her new possessions and thoughts.

"Thank you, Ron, your gift has exceeded my expectations." Her marks were prominent and should bruise nicely to show other Domme that she knew how to keep her slaves in line. Pam went into the closet and got on a pair of boy shorts with no underwear, slipped on a white sports bra and a grey athletic tee shirt. She slid her feet into tennis shoes and grabbed two 2" plugs from the shelf. She checked to make sure and yes one had a pink jewel and the other a purple jewel.

"These are to remind you that you are owned. If you must use the bathroom, you will beg me to take out my plug for your comfort."

I may or I may make you wait until I have more time to deal with your nasty ass. In the future you will each give yourself a one-gallon enema in the morning before I plug it for the day. Today we do not have time because a couple of my slaves did not know their duties. I am sure we will have time tonight and tomorrow for cleanliness."

Pam held the nozzle of the tube of lubricant inside Becky's brown button and squeezed. Becky feeling the cold gasped, Pam had lubed the steel of the plug and began to push and twist it in the hole. The pain started and Becky began to whimper with the intrusion.

"Quit, moving. It is going in and I don't care that it is tight, and it hurts. That kind of the idea." Becky let out a big "OOOH." As the sphincter muscle then pushed the plug into place once the widest part was passed.

"How does that feel, Slut" Pam asked bumping her palm against the plug.

"Like I must take the biggest shit ever Mistress. I feel full." Becky said, with surprise in her voice.

Pam then did the same with Rue who whimpered and squealed more than Becky had. Pam remembered screaming bloody murder when Ron had done this to her the first time. As he explained that the only way to be a good top is to learn to be a good bottom.

"You two crawl out and wait by the door. I will be there soon, and we can leave to get some drive through and go to practice."

Pam got each of them a bacon and egg biscuit and she had a steak burrito. They got water and she got a 24oz mocha latte. The girls ate their biscuits in silence. The water shoved the last of the doughy substance down their throats and filled the empty spot in their bellies. Sitting on the plugs made them worse than crawling with them. Ron walked up as they crawled into the Gymnasium and talked to Pam.

"I see you were busy last night." Looking at the nose rings and nipple rings.

He then saw the stripes on their asses accentuating the pink and lavender jewels between their cheeks. "Time for inspection slaves. On your backs on that first bleacher seat." They quickly crawled there and got on their backs.

"Inspection position, on your back with unbound hands behind your neck, ungagged mouth open ,tongue out and over the bottom teeth, knees bent and vertical as far apart as they go." Both girls complied.

He started with Rue. He lifted her nosed ring and playfully tugged it. "Two posts. I like it." Commenting on the tongue posts. He squeezed the base of her left breast and twisted the nipple ring causing her to whimper.

"Nice and tender." He got to the clit ring. "This is new, having her closed like this, the clit ring has continuous pressure. With the hood pulled back by the ring and it under pressure I bet she is responsive."

He rubbed his palm on the tip of the clit and her legs tried to close but Rue caught it and held them open. Her hips did involuntarily rock with his motion. "I like that, can I steal it Mistress Pam?" Ron asked sarcastically.

"You know what I have is already yours Sir." Pam answered. He started the camp.

"Everyone in your lines with your teams. Time for morning stretch then Jane and Jenny will take you through the morning. We are having lunch brought here so we will go over strategies on building routines over the lunch hour and resume with an afternoon stretch and Pam will take you guys until 5pm."

The two slaves rolled off the bench and scrambled to get their positions in their teams. Both felt treated the same as the others during the camp. They were punished with jumping, running and calisthenics, same as the others. Jenny and Jane gave both helpful tips on their stretching.

Which felt very odd when their adult lives their pussies would open when doing the splits and now were restrained. The nipple rings were present when doing the flips and handsprings. Sticking the landing had a whole new meaning with unrestrained tits and weighty nipple rings on the end of them. None of the cheerleaders saw but they had an observer.

Ron had come in to open early. He put the girl's large breasts into a bondage corset that covered them like armor. It of course was only a 34D so her tits where very tight inside and when the cinched it down, her lying on the gym floor and him pulling the strings with his foot in the middle of her back.

The corset came up around the back of her head and kept the ball in her mouth covering it. Red had to breathe through her nose and the thing was so tight it only allowed shallow breaths using her lower diaphragm. He measured her waist. "24" if you stay with me long term, I think we can get that to 20" with some diet and exercise. He bound her arms in a rope binder crisscrossing from her shoulders down to her wrists.

This pushed Red's chest tighter into the unforgiving corset. He put a vibrating egg up inside her pussy and a jeweled plug in her ass. He lowered a platform that would have held a large camera and camera man in the 1990's all that was left was the camera tripod.

He put a small pad on it and tied Red's legs out the sides of the tripod with her groin on the pad. Her arms he tied to the back of the metal pyramid and the ring in the front of the corset he tied to the front. She was now stabile, back to front and side to side.

He took some quick photos and showed her. "See how beautiful you would be with the ugly hood off your head. I will agree to own your body and soul. I need to replace one of my girls, she is moving on to a forever home. I will accept you, but first the hood."

He could not make out what she tried to say but his answer was, "Good, I will get Nancy down here today to take it off."

Using the electric cable winch Ron lifted her to the rafters to bring her down when the girls went out to the field to do routines. Once the stretching had begun Ron retired to his office in the girl's locker room. "Hello, Nancy, I think Red wants to continue training. She may even want to change her master's thesis to what it is to be trained and submissive. So could you come down and unlock her hood for her?"

"Sure Ron, I need to take my kitty for a walk around 10am would that work with your schedule?"

"10:10 would be perfect. She can be down by then and I won't have to waste anymore of your time than necessary."

The camp girls left the gymnasium at 9:45 for a quick break and to form up on their teams outside. Today they get introduced to the simplest five routines. Rue and Becky were over their naked self-consciousness before the first routine was over.

The plug rubbing and the rings tugging kept them wet and horny. Becky could not remember a time when she was more focused than now. Rue just loved the sun on her skin and the pats of team members when she did a good routine. A couple left a handprint, but that was ok they were teammates.

Ron waited until the last girl was gone and he lowered Red from the rafters. When she arrived at the ground, he checked the application for the Kegel up inside her and turned it down.

Her muscles relaxed and he looked between her legs at the fluid-soaked pad. "Oh my, did you have fun. You did not orgasm without permission, did you?" Red tried to shake her head, but it just came as mm, mm, mm, through the gag.

Her eyes showed the fear of another correction with a rod. He reached between her legs into the furnace that was her crotch. He rubbed her clit. "Did you see anything you liked while up there. I think you would look great with my slave jewelry adorning you."

"My slave Pam just showed me something that I think would be great for you and my Kegel. It will need to be fully charged before we do it so we may have to stop at the adult store on the way." Ron teased.

"Nancy should be here any moment to get the nasty hood off and I will be able to see the woman who gave herself to me last night. The one I took possession of this morning. I bet your overwhelmed with emotions right now."

He kept rubbing her clitoris and pinching it between his fingers. She was panting through her nose.

"Would you like to orgasm, my pet?" She was shaking with need, so he assumed that was a yes.

"You may cum on your new master's hand dear." He began to slide his fingers back and forth across her button as fast as he could and held her lower back with the other hand.

Nancy came into the Gym just in time to see her master's candidate twitching and shaking in severe bondage. She had a glorious orgasm at the hands of a genuine master.

"You want me to uncover what you now possess?" Nancy asked.

A leashed black cat followed her into the gym. Elbow and knee paws with leather everywhere. Breasts and crotch covered with black leather top and panties with a stretch hole the plug tail goes through. It swung naturally like a cats as the girl walked on her elbows and knees.

"Nice looking pussy Nancy, Imka looks good as a kitty." Ron said.

Nancy walked over and gave Ron a peck on the cheek, grabbing a handful of his crotch and whispered in his ear.

"I may need this one more than a week. She licks divinely. Complete natural, I had to do no training and she worked in just enough brown hole in her routine it was like a symphony played on my Labia, Clit, asshole, and vaginal opening. I came as hard as I have in a long time. The look of those large white eyes when her face is buried in my crotch is unbelievable."

Second peck on the cheek and she let go of his manhood and unlocked another hood. He had to loosen the corset slightly to get the hood to come out from under it. Once that was done, he retightened the corset. He slowly pulled the hood up over a very freckled face with the finest of noses and dark red eyebrows plucked to points.

He took the hood off and her thick flame red hair fell in a fan across her shoulders back and down over her face. Ron kissed her forehead. I am very pleased with your beauty. I can't wait to get your jewels on."

"I think we are going to use some emeralds for you." Ron handed Nancy her hood and lock. He began to take off her bondage but took the time to reach down and say, "Nice kitty, are you having a good time?"

Imka gave him a loud purr through her ring gag that had a metal pieced that went down to her chin with a clamp on a spring. She could move her tongue about half an inch and then it would pull back out to release the spring. "Where did you get the gag, It looks great on a kitty."

"The adult store ordered it in for me." Nancy told him. As she walked with her kitty following. Wow the leather in her crotch had soaked through and fluid was running down kitty's legs. Ron thought that maybe more than a week might be needed for the girl.

He continues to free up Red's legs. He then led her out to the mustang convertible they drove there. He took her back to the house and the girls helped get her clean and ready for the piercer and hair salon.

It was more formal than needed at the hair salon, but he wanted to show off his new girl to the stylist. She would salivate over the heavy mane of red hair. He ate some soup and a sandwich. The girls hand fed Red the same while she sat naked with her arms cuffed behind her back next to him at the table.

Ron reached between her very pale freckled thighs and softly pushed his hand down between the folds at the top of her legs. His palm rubbed her button while his fingers played guitar on her inner labia.

"I need you to request that I take possession of you by decorating you with my slave jewelry. I need it to be sincere. If not, then I won't, and you can be returned from where you came. But if you wish to continue to learn at my hand." He plunged two fingers inside her now rotated hips and wide legs. "Then I need you to ask." Ron told her.

"Please Sir, take possession of this lowly slut and make her a worthy slave for your use and approval. I beg for the jewelry that shows I am not only possessed by Master, but owned body and soul by Master. Mark me as slave and please never let me disappoint you." Red told him.

"What is the name your mother gave you while still wrapped in her placenta?" Ron asked while continuing to rub and plunge.

"Virginia Regina Sir, I go by Reg or Red." Ok Virginia Regina we are going to give you some jewelry today. Kat will come with us to pay the man and his wife. Kat go get your carry bag and brush your teeth. She will want fresh breath down there."

He got a large plastic trash bag and put it over the top of Red after cutting a hole in the center for her head to poke out of. Kat had put on a harness assembly that put a handle in the center of her back and she crawled into a special bag designed for it.

Kit zipped her inside, and it just looked like a duffel full of dirty laundry. Ron picked it up on his and Reds way out to the mustang. Ron put the duffle in the trunk and set Red in the passenger seat, buckling her in place.

He told the piercer when he was getting started. From now on, unless I specify different, all my slaves will get "Pam's Chastity" pierced into the Labia."

Ron left him to his work and when he walked through Kat was already busy with her head between the artists wife's ample ass cheeks getting her salad tossed was the highlight of her week.

The artist would never charge Ron a dime if someone ate his wife's ass while he was working. It was the only time it truly got clean down there. She was so fat that she could not wipe effectively, and she could not clean it correctly in the shower.

She liked Ron's two tiny domestics. She had tried everything to buy them from him and he would not sell them. This one was just as talented as the other. The tall redhead he brought in today was delightful looking. Taller and bustier than Ron's normal cheer types. Much bigger ass as well. Ron told her on the way out.

"Text this number when she is close to being finished. Someone will come and get her." He was glad she had accepted his offer.

12