Cheer Camp 3 Teammates

Story Info
Ron chooses his fifteen and keeps the two to party with.
6.9k words
4.64
2.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DirtBoss
DirtBoss
139 Followers

Disclaimer: This is purely a work of fiction and none of this should happen in real life without full consent. Most of the characters in this story are committing criminal acts. If the idea of human sexual slavery, blackmail, nonconsensual sex, animal play, spanking, flogging, forced servitude, kidnapping, rape, incest, or other such illegal activities bother you. Please don't read this story. Please spend your time reading something you enjoy as this may not be it!

Becky and Rue had fallen into a routine with their current dominant Pam through the week of Ron's cheer camp. Most of the camp was run by the three cheer coaches Pam, Jenny, and Jane. The week had consisted of a balance of stretching, yoga, and learning routines. The final day came, Rue and Becky had finally healed enough from the piercings that they no longer ached unless pulled or twisted. The standard gymnastics were no longer followed by throbbing pain.

Ron had gone back over the contracts the girls and boys in his camp had signed. Ten years ago, he had put in the "pet clause" that allowed up to eight girls to be classified as school mascots and kept for the two years on scholarship that way. That is what the three that served at his party as tables, the two Jane had been training in her spare time and the one Jenny had been training were going to be classified as. Of the ten he was going to send home today he would open the other three positions to them.

The male cheer camp, Ron's lead male, had identified the three of the original 30 that identified as Male to use on his cheer team. Each had identified on their questionnaire as homosexual and in the dormitory for the camp had slept with or used at least four of the other males sexually each. Ron knew they were dominant and gay. That is what he wanted for the guys on his team. He didn't need some whiney bitches with dicks on his team of girls. Their second week would start their body sculpting and regimented workouts when not catching, tossing, or lifting his beauties.

Six of the ten that were used by the three he kept were retained to be the three's gimps and nighttime toys. Each of the guys got to chose in order, like choosing teams on which two gimps would serve them. Chase moved the game tables off the bottom floor of the dorm the guys were in and replaced them with bondage furniture. The gimps were hooded, rings in their nipples, posts in their tongues and a Prince Albert with an 8-gauge ring to hold the end of their glans at the tip of the stainless-steel cage locked to their cocks.

The finals for Ron to evaluate had Pam, Jane, and Jenny, each with a ten-member squad. The original two teams of fifteen on Wednesday had been dissolved and the three cheer leaders that were already members of Ron's team chose for their teams. It started with Pam, then Jane and Jenny chose last, but Jenny got to choose two, then Jane and Pam chose two.

Pam under the system got the first pick but also ended up with the last pick. Jane took Becky as her fifth pick and fourteenth overall pick. Jenny took Rue as the very next pick along with a girl that was considered first alternate. Jane got the second and fifth alternates going into the competition for Friday. Pam got the third and fourth alternates going into the competition. The rest of the girls were considered, fighting for their lives.

After the two already naked were in the showers with their two teams after the fifth day of camp, Pam, Jenny, Jane, and Ron met.

"How have the two been doing in after hours training?" Ron asked Pam.

"I am sure you have seen the bruises on their breasts since Saturday night. Neither has been slow nor questioned an instruction since then. They have become quite the submissives over the last five nights." Pam reported to her dominant.

"I was glad to see you two picked Becky and Rue, fourteen and fifteen. I figured they would have given up before now or would be unable to meet the stringent hand and foot placement requirements. They are in the top five of the girls here. They will be able to be first up on pyramids and other stunts and it makes it easier to do ariels with the smaller girls having those two to catch them. Let's keep them at the fourteen and fifteen positions as we continue so they stay supplicant until I can be assured, they are truly slave meat." Ron told his three lead girls.

Becky and Rue knelt at the front doors to the gymnasium naked with their collars, inserts, and belts on that Pam had supplied them with after Sunday. She had removed the vaginal covers and just left rings through each individual hole in their inner and outer lips. This had the clitoris ring sticking through the belt and locked by a rod to the belt.

As the girls moved the belt would tug on their clitoris continually. Running was a painful evolution, feeling like their clitoris would be torn from behind. Each inner lip had three holes on each side with 6mm rings through them. The puffy outer lips had five rings on each side, filled with 6mm rings.

Each night from 8pm to 9pm the neighbor guys came over for the girls' throat training starting on Saturday night. Pam had chosen the two because they had partied together a couple times, but they were not her type. But she never knew a guy to refuse a free blowjob with no strings attached. Pam was pleasantly surprised at the size of the two. Tony was packing a thick 9" cock where Tom's was slightly thicker, almost a white claw can, and 8" long. Both had large testicles in hairy nut sacks. By Thursday night the two girls could hold either cock in their throats until they passed out, without gagging.

Team Pam, team Jane, and team Jenny all created cheers for their girls for Friday. In the morning the girls would do three-hour long routines that Ron had them practicing for the entire camp. Wednesday afternoon, after teams were chosen the girls began to practice each of the individual routines the three girl coaches were teaching in different fields so the others could not see them.

The team that won the competition, that girl got to keep three of the alternates for the year and the other two only got one to keep for the year. Wednesday and Thursday Ron would judge the girls during his hour-long routine practices and make marks next to each of the girls' names for any observed mistakes. For Friday he had the eight sophomore girls still on the team coming in to help him judge. The three team leaders were also being judged on the rank of the girls placed into the team at the end of the camp competition.

After their last competitive cheer, the girls were led into a classroom that just had folding chairs and a podium. The tables and desks had been removed. Pam's team was the first to finish, followed by Janes and Jenny's team came last.

Ron had pulled Jenny, Pam, and Jane aside on Friday after the competition.

"The two special girls, Becky, and Rue will be read number fourteen and fifteen. Jane and Jenny will get credit for where they came from, which was two and three. The only girl to have less mistakes was Yana." Ron explained to the girls, with Yana having one mark, Rue two marks and Becky three marks against them.

Ron went to the front of the room. Becky and Rue barely felt the air conditioning causing their nipples to harden, it was more the moisture of arousal cooling they noticed as their crotches and rings hit the hard metal of the folding chair.

"I will read the names of the top 15, as your name is read come to the front of the room and stand in the order called. Yana, Lela, Ditty, Tina, Tarna, Lydia, Grena, Isabel, Alexa, Gia, Leila, Persia, Ivy, Rue, and Becky. This is the fifteen members of my cheer squad." Ron announced as the girls standing at the front of the room all threw up their arms in a cheer.

"The next five names will be the alternates. The first two will go to Pam as she trained the number fourteen and fifteen girls that started the competition on the outside looking in. Rue and Becky tied for the most improved for the camp. They will spend the second week staying with me. If there are any of the alternates, I call that cannot or will not fulfill the requirements the first of the ten out will be contacted to be an alternate. Any of the ten that want to be considered for training through the season can petition by being naked, kneeling, next to the door before I and the team head out for the team celebration at my home. That is five minutes after I call the last alternate." Ron explained.

"The alternates are, Mollie, Paula, Macie, Dee, and Heidi. The remaining ten are free to go, like I said, if you wish to continue your training through the next year be kneeling, naked next to the door with your nose on the floor and a signed contract from the folder under the chair signed and in your hands.

Mollie and Paula went to Pam who ordered the two to disrobe and put the collars that had previously been attached to Becky and Rue's throats around their necks. Marcie and Dee went to Jane, and she did the same with green and light blue collars. Jenny put Anya in a black collar.

The eight sophomore squad members that judged the competition came into the room, remembering their experience at the previous year's camp. The other twelve of their group had either been donated to a Domme as a pregnant slave for the remainder year of their service or signed a lifetime contract with a dominant as their permanent slave.

"Roxy, bring me the six contracts lying on the floor in front of the six who remain of the final ten. You and the sophomores may then take them to the cheer house for your training. They need to be allowed to attend their classes, but the remainder of their time belongs to you girls for training. If I remember right there is five left from your class, still on their contracts so 11 should be sufficient for the needs of the house." Ron told Roxy.

Roxy did as she was told and handed Ron the contracts, he verified the signatures and dates.

"They are yours for the next two years." Ron said.

The girls grabbed each of the kneeling girls by their hair and pulled the naked screaming girls from the room.

"The top fifteen will hand me their contracts on the way out to the bus to the winner's party. We are going to have a party tonight and start phase two tomorrow. A week of strenuous molding into what we need from the cheer team." Ron said.

There were no contracts for Becky and Rue to sign, Pam had them sign them on Friday when they agreed to the conditions of them staying in the competition. As Rue got to Ron to hand him a contract that she did not have she stopped in front of the coach and looked confused.

"The two of you are not going with the team tonight, we are going to celebrate the most improved at my house. The two of you are going to show me how improved Pam got you in the last week." Ron told the two, they understood to go kneel near the door and wait with their noses on the floor, with their tits and toes.

The new mantra in their minds was, "Toes, tits, and nose, on the floor, now I am ready to serve."

Ivy handed Ron the last contract and headed to the bus. Ivy saw a pile of twelve cheer uniforms on the ground at the door to load onto the bus, she quickly removed hers and climbed onto a bus of her teammates in the nude. Every year the piercing artist and his wife were invited to the cheer camp party at the top NIL donators house, just outside Farmersville on Lavon Lake at Lavon Beach Estates. The girls saw the bus pull into the first driveway at 4295 Shorecrest Drive. The door opened on the bus; it was thirty feet of open tarmac to a rolled-up garage door showing three women in leather outfits waiting for the girls.

Ron had two new teammates in his lifted pickup truck. The girls were behind the front seat in the crew cab, and he was driving.

"Don't worry girls, you will be doing the same things as your teammates, just for different people. Plus, you already have the piercings they will be getting in a couple of hours. For this week you will be staying with me at my house. Then you can join the others in the cheer house for the remainder of the summer and the following two school years. After this week you will have more control over who uses you with some caveats. I will always be able to instruct you to service and take care of anyone's needs I want to. Get ready for a wonderful weekend of use." Ron said to the two.

Ron pulled the truck into the open garage and put the two naked girls on their hands and knees, crawling behind him as he entered his house through the laundry room. Ron had known the two were making the team on Wednesday when he had the conversation with his three leaders. He ordered their outfits for tonight on that day.

Kit and Kat were getting snacks ready. Red had been navigating the day in the ballet boots she had worn since arriving. She had been allowed out of them, only to clean herself and them. She had slept in them and worn them every day since last Friday night. She now had the same rings as Becky and Rue.

A contractor and his apprentice had been out today to put a St. Andrews cross, bondage horse, a bondage barrel and five posts six feet apart in the yard. The posts were six feet tall each and had rings from the grass up every foot to the top giving the outside two posts seven rings up the inside and the other three have seven on each side.

Chinese food was delivered to the house at five o'clock and Belinda got the table set with Ron's setting, she then put six bowls of food together and five bowls of water. Kit, Kat, and Belinda were on Ron's right and Becky, Rue, Red on his left side.

Ron had removed Red's outfit from the day so she could make sure the two new girls were properly cleaned before dinner. The three crawled out after blow drying and combing out Red's hair. They ate from their bowls while the other three from theirs. Ron looked over the backs of his variable selection and was happy he let the two compete. He had three girls that were under 5'2" and three that were close to six feet without heels and would be over six feet in their boots.

Their meal finished there was a knock at the door and Belinda went to get it. Ron sent the three servers off to get dressed. Red would show Becky and Rue how to get most of the way into their outfits. Belinda escorted Jane and Jenny in with the three they had been training for the week. Jane had Jessie and Ty on a Y leash. Both were fully shaved, and their olive skin shone as they crawled behind their trainers. They had stiff training collars on and red ball gags in their mouths. Thin drool dropped from each as they entered.

Heidi crawled behind Jenny. Heidi's blonde hair was pulled back into a ponytail that had been knotted into small 3/8" square knots stacked on one another and side by side. It looked almost like a complicated braid but had been interwoven with what looked like leather logging boot laces. The laces came around Heidi's forehead in what appeared to be a braided leather headband. It must have taken hours to accomplish.

"I like the effect of the leather on your submissives head." Ron said.

"It isn't just a decoration," Jenny explained, "we worked five hours to get it set just right. Then every night when I have washed H's hair the leather shrinks more as it dried and gets tighter in the knotted hair. Just pet the firm tail and see the effect."

Ron reached down and as soon as he touched the stiff ponytail, Heidi's back arched, and a moan escaped her.

"If you were to push two fingers into her snatch at the same time, she would orgasm hard on your fingers. She has become a very responsive pain slut. She was completely afraid of pain when I received her in the locker room. Now she craves it. Her favorite are the TENS attachments in her three holes for hours on end while I am striking her with a nettle wand." Jenny said.

When Jenny mentioned that Heidi rubbed her shoulder against Jenny's boot.

"Get those three out and onto the bases as tables. Put the gimp hoods and panel gags over their faces with the matching leather blinders. Pick the color that most suits your girl. Then you two get ready to be put on station for the evening.

Ron went to check on the three servers. Red had the two mostly dressed out. She had them in the armbinders, ballet boots, and was attaching Becky's neck corset with metal staves to hold her head securely in position and not allow her jaw to move at all. Rue's was already laced and finished.

Ron took Rue's armbinder and pulled the end up and put her in a reverse prayer to the back of her neck corset. He then picked up the serving tray with waist belt attached and put it around her midriff, adjusting it to be snug but not affect her breathing a great deal. The two small chains off the front of the tray went up to a d-ring on each side of the neck corset.

The chains passed directly over the breasts of the serving girl. Ron adjusted a clip on the chain to just hold the nipple ring taught as the server would move the sway of her breasts would tug the rings while she was serving. He finished the three, attached a pen to each of their serving trays and lay a note pad on each. He lined the girls up and stepped back to assess his servers.

Becky was now at least four inches taller than Ron's six-foot-two inches. Red standing next to her was an inch shorter than Becky and Rue was an inch shorter than Red. Red was in emerald, green leather, Becky in Red, and Rue in white. The three were striking.

"You three go stand by the front door and as guest come in, they can write their drink needs on your pads, Kit will make the drink and you will deliver it to the guest wherever they are. Two guest will choose you and you will wait on them the rest of the night." Ron explained as Red outpaced the other two being used to her ballet boots.

Nancy, Bill, and Rob arrived right at 6pm as desired, with their three toys in tow. Imka was still in the black leather cat suit that Ron had seen her in previously. Bill had Penny on a pink leash to a thin pink leather collar.

Penny was dressed in a short pink and white patterned pinafore dress with no top under it. The dress covered her front but was open on the sides with one-inch straps over the back that attached to the skirt on opposite side of crossing the shoulders. They had a big white button on the front and back of each strap. The top of the skirt on the back was low enough that Ron could see the dimples of Penny's lower back. It was short enough that when she curtsied Ron could see her bare slit to the top. Bill had her in a strawberry blonde Shirly Temple wig.

Buffy and Rob brought up the rear of the procession. Rob had her in tall black ballet boots, a black leather chastity belt that was three inches wide. Her nipples were crossed with black electrical tape, a box tie arm binder had her shoulders pulled back and it attached in the front and back to a stiff three-inch collar. A black leather, silver studded tube gag with a matching plug in the tube filled her mouth. A padded black leather blindfold covered her eyes.

Rob handed Ron a remote control with the leash as he wrote his drink on Red's pad. Ron could hear Buffy panting through her quickly flaring nose.

"Is this for her pussy?" Ron asked.

"Both, see the four buttons? The top one controls the level of vibration, the second the pulses or thumps, and the third is the level of shocks. There a shock goes now." Rob said as Buffy quit breathing for a couple of seconds then began to pant again. The little bitch the first two days kept orgasming without permission. She orgasmed from pleasure, pain, humiliation, anything so she has been edging like that eighteen hours a day since last Saturday night.

Ron lifted the blindfold and the blue eyes looked back at him vacantly. Ron shut off the devices and took the girl to the bedroom, calling Belinda. Ron lay the girl on the bed, removed the tape from her nipples, the collar from her neck and the panel tube gag. Buffy began repeating "Please, please, please." Softly with her eyes staring at the ceiling.

DirtBoss
DirtBoss
139 Followers
12