Cheer Camp 3 Teammates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Belinda, get her through the shower, if she orgasms it is ok, she has been edging almost continuously for six days. I don't know if there is any of the original girl left in there but put her in a gimp hood with a small ball gag, so we don't have to listen to her beg while we play poker. I am going to sit Amanda at her table so no one will be mean to her tonight." Ron told Belinda as he removed the chastity belt after the armbinder.

When Ron went back to the patio, he moved Ron's name tag to where Heidi was placed onto the table base. At least she was already a pain slut, and she was not going home with him. This would be Rob's last poker night.

Amanda, Dale, and Irvin had arrived while Ron was occupied with Buffy and Belinda. Ron saw that Rue was serving Bill and Irvin in her white leather serving outfit. Red was serving Nancy, her mentor, and Rob in her green outfit. Becky had Amanda and Dale in her red outfit. Each of the players had introduced themselves to their tables with their fingers in the two accessible holes.

Every time Amanda touched Buffy's pussy the girl shuddered in orgasm. Before the game started Amanda went to Ron.

"What has happened to the poor girl you have as my table. If I touch her at all she orgasms on my hand." Amanda said concerned.

"She has spent the last week under Rob's supervision, and he will not be coming back to any parties, and he will not be taking a girl home tonight. The girl's name is Buffy and Rob has had her edging eighteen hours a day for the past six days. I was hoping you could make her a project for me this week and see how much of her normal you can get back to her." Ron asked Amanda.

"Take her out of that bondage and put her in your bedroom and let her rest. I will do without a table and push through." Amanda said, upset at the two men.

"Jane can replace her, Kit, Kat, and Belinda will get by with the mixing and loading the server's trays for me.' Ron said, improvising.

Belinda delivered the girl into Ron's room and put her to bed under the covers and between the sheets. She removed the hood and ball and kissed Buffy on the cheek.

"It's all going to be ok now, just rest and the nice Miss Amanda will take you home tonight." Belinda said.

Buffy saw her belt and inserts with the remote sitting on the nightstand charging. She lubricated the inserts with her vaginal fluids, locked her belt back in place and put the inserts on three with randomized shocks between five and ten seconds apart. She snuggled back into the bed and was quickly asleep.

The game started and there was no challenge mouth for this night. So, Ron started the night with no pot limits, so no limit Texas Holdem was the game. This made the game go much faster than a pot limit game. After her second Big Blind, Nancy was all in a hand with Rob and Dale. Dale won with a full house against Nancy's ace high flush and Rob's queen high flush.

Nancy removed her pet kitty from between the two pieces making up her table. When Ron next noticed her, Nancy was reclined on one of the padded loungers by the pool. Kitty was up in her lap with her bound legs wide apart, as were her bound arms. Nancy was rubbing on Kitty's pussy and breast while nibbling and biting on Kitty's ears and shoulders through the leather. Imka looked very happy as Nancy's pet Kitty.

Rob was second out, and he started to take Heidi out from between her table pieces and Ron asked him to leave and he wasn't invited back after what he had done to Buffy. Ron was upset and turned to argue when Bill caught his eye and Bill nodded in agreement with Ron as he was sliding a finger down his little Penny's crack.

Red moved to serving just Nancy as Rob was gone. She also would fetch Ron a rye rock occasionally. Red enjoyed seeing her mentor as Nancy played with her pet. Red would have to interview Imka and see what caused her to like this lifestyle so much. The kitty obviously enjoyed the attention from her owner.

During a break Ron went to his room to use the restroom and check on Buffy. He found her sleeping soundly in his bed breathing normal then she shook slightly but remained asleep. The belt and insert were not where he left them and while checking Buffy did it again. Ron lifted the covers to find she had belted herself and put the inserts back in. The remote was on 3 random and shocks random five to ten seconds. He did not know if Amanda could bring the girl back or not.

During the break Belinda had removed Heidi from her pieces of the table and now Heidi lay prostrate at the foot of Ron's chair and next to Jenny in her bondage. Ron stopped at the table covered in fetish gear and grabbed a pair of toothed clamps with a chain between them. He lifted Heidi by her leash on her collar.

"Would you like these on those hard little nipples Heidi?" Ron asked.

Her mouth was still gagged so she nodded her head up and down even though it bounced her hair painfully. Ron removed the panel gag from the girl's face and let it fall to his tabletop over Jenny.

"I will put these on you because you said you wanted them. You are then going to show me what Jenny has taught you about pleasuring a man's cock, ok?" Ron asked.

Ron pulled Heidi's right nipple out from her small 32C breast and clipped the first clamp getting a sharp intake of breath from the girl. The left followed with the same result. Heidi then slowly swung the chain side to side, twisting her own pinched nipples.

"On your knees under the table and I will continue my game as you please me. Do not make me cum until I order it, understand?" Ron ordered Heidi.

"Yes Master." Heidi said, hurrying across the concrete on hands and knees waiting with her mouth open and tongue out over her bottom teeth for Ron to pull his pants down.

With her hair painfully hitting the underside of the table and the heavy clamps swinging on her nipples, soon after she had Ron hard, she had a soft orgasm of her own from just the pain. With the distraction Ron was out after four hands. Ron slid his chair back and Heidi and her mouth followed. Ron patted her on the back of her head, forgetting that it would be painful.

"Ok, finish me." Ron instructed.

Heidi's tongue started to move more she was throating him for a minute at a time and on her third time of licking his now tight scrotum with his cock in her throat, Ron unloaded into her, holding the back of her head with his right hand, and pulling up on her nipple chain with his left. He felt her spasm in orgasm at the same time.

"Would you like me to remove the clamps from your nipples now?" Ron asked while he buttoned his shorts back up.

"No Master, I will wait here until Mistress Jenny is released, she decides when my pain stops or continues.

Ron watched as Belinda removed the tabletop from Jenny's back. Belinda then removed the straps holding the girl's arms to her shoulders and legs to her ass cheeks. Jenny quickly supplicated to Ron.

"Am I free to play with my slave girl, Coach?" Jenny asked with her nose on the floor.

"You may, she is quite adept at giving a blowjob, thank you for training her." Ron said.

"Can she spend her two-year term in my service?" Jenny asked.

"Did you release Betty at the beginning of camp? Wasn't her service contract up?" Ron asked.

"Betty has gone to the courthouse and put herself on the property roles as my property, so she was released but now is mine forever." Jenny told him.

"Enjoy Heidi for the next two years as well." Ron told her.

"There is something she wishes to give you tomorrow night, I will bring Heidi back and she can give you, her gift!" Jenny said, picking up the leash for Heidi as she stood.

Ron looked over after he heard "All in from Bill" and saw that Nancy still had her Kitty on her lap, twisting a dark nipple distending a breast that was slightly lighter in color than the cat suit covering all but her lower belly and crotch. The bright pink of the swollen vagina was now slick with moisture, and it was drying in light colored crusts on the dark skin of the vulva.

"Straight flush." Ron heard Irvin say.

Ron looked at Bill and he was pushing his chair back and rolled the table back. Ron saw Belinda rush over to help him get Penny out of the bondage table. Ron was watching Irvin stack chips with his large dark hands. His skin was slightly closer to chocolate than Kitty's. When Ron looked back to Bill what he saw did not surprise him.

"Go get your bag Little Penny, Belinda is going to get Daddy ready and then I can use my lollipop in your little cunny." Bill said swatting Penny's bare cheek being displayed by the upturned skirt of the pinafore in the back.

Belinda was on her knees doing just as Bill said. Her arms were in the box tie position at the small of her back and her head was bobbing up and down on Bill's growing cock. Penny rushed back to the patio from the house and handed Bill the large beach style bag. Bill pushed on the forehead of Belinda and his slave girl rose off the cock that now glistened with her slobber in the stiffness of itself.

Bill turned Penny to face Ron, set the large bag next to his chair. He reached around her front and behind the square top of the front of the pinafore. He squeezed the C-cup breasts tightly and lifted the girl whose legs split apart in expectation as this was normal. Penny's face crinkled up with the pain inflicted to her breasts, but she did not cry out.

Ron saw Bill's cock, slide back and forth then disappear into the wet slit of the girl. She moaned as her body enveloped the much older man's organ. Penny reached down and pulled her knees up to just below her breasts. Bill was using the breasts to slide the girl slowly up and down on his pole. Bill released the left breast and continued to squeeze and pinch the ring with his right hand. He began to flail sideways with his left hand on the exposed clitoris of Penny and when she started to spasm in orgasm, he spanked the pussy and clit four times hard, grabbed the tits again and started the slow stroking again.

Ron watched in amazement as Bill did this three times before Ron could see Bill's hips thrusting up into the girl from the chair, emptying himself into her. She remained in place as Bill reached into the bag and pulled out a 5" long 2" across plug and pushed the girl up to her feet and quickly shoved the plug up into her vagina. Bill stood and Penny quickly lay on the concrete with her legs up and holding her thighs behind her knees she rocked back so just her back and head were on the concrete, Ron could see the big white buttons on the back of the pinafore.

"Let's get little Penny diapered so mommy can enjoy the gift daddy left inside you for her." Bill said, deftly putting a disposable diaper on the small woman. Penny blushed a deep scarlet having this done in front of more than a dozen people. It was followed by plastic over pants to cover the diaper.

Penny once diapered quickly rolled over and deftly cleaned the mingled juices from her Big's cock. Bill then pulled up his chinos and hooked the waistband. Penny picked up the bag and Bill put his arm around Penny's shoulder and thanked Ron for the party, but they needed to go. Penny curtsied to Ron and put her head down, looking at the floor.

Dale had lost the last all in and Irvin was the overall winner of $8k with four hundred of the buy in money going to the house for drinks and snacks. Ron saw Amanda leading out Buffy in her ballet boots and gimp hood but nothing else. She had taken the belt and inserts off the girl. Amanda sat next to Nancy in a lounger. She removed the gimp hood and took the gag from the girl's mouth.

Taking a cue from Nancy, Amanda pulled the smaller woman onto her lap, facing away from her and spread the girl's legs and opened her swollen and wet flower. The pink interior was nowhere near as dramatic as Kitty's but just as reactive as Amanda began to stroke fingers up and down it stopping to plunge two into the canal. Amanda was sucking and nibbling on Buffy's ears, whispering something in her ears as they pinched and squeezed her breasts. She would squeeze the breast and slide her hand to the nipple, pinch, tug. Next breast.

Amanda soon turned the cute 5'2" woman on her lap and continued to work and fondle the breasts along with a hand working the smooth vagina being borne as the smaller woman's legs were outside her much more substantial thighs. Buffy pulled the top of Amandas dress down exposing what Ron knew were thirty-six-inch strap and DD cupped breasts sitting on a shelf bra. Using both hands to hold the left breast Buffy began to worship her new goddess's chest. Every couple of minutes Ron would see the small girl shudder in another orgasm.

Dale removed Ty from the bondage table and removed her straps. The forty-year-old took the girl 22 years his junior into his arms and started to fondle and kiss her in the same way that Nancy had her Kitty still. The girl couldn't weigh 95 pounds. Her pussy was so hot and wet, and those tits were way bigger than a handful. Her creamy skin was covered in pink freckles. The small areola and long nipples were a peach color. Ty came quickly to Dales fingers rubbing the outside of her small vagina.

Dale worked his shorts down, keeping his knees together and her knees outside his legs. Dale lifted her with his right arm under her breasts and around her chest. He guided his cock to the entrance with his left hand. The small woman was panting in need and her tight ring slid over the head of his 7" cock that he felt was on the thin side. As he was letting her weight penetrate her, he was softly rocking his hips and holding her so she wouldn't slam down.

He was just past the head when he heard her grunt, and she slid down another inch. The last four inches were slid down as Ty orgasmed hard on his cock. He felt the increased juices slide down his quickly tightening scrotum from the vagina pinned against the base of his cock. Instead of lifting and banging the small woman Brad began rocking his hips inside of her to make short strokes remaining mostly buried as his right hand worked her clitoris back and forth with pressure. His left hand was squeezing and pinching the large tits attached to the top of her chest. As her tight cunt began to squeeze and pulse on his cock, he began to cum harder than he had in the eighteen years of his marriage. Brad was suddenly very glad his wife had left him six months ago and he would be able to enjoy this little treat even more.

As he pulled Ty from his cock and hold her as she came down. He saw a mix of blood in their combined juices on his cock.

"Let me clean you Master. Ty said pushing on Brad's chest as she slid between his legs and softly cleaned his and her from his cock. Belinda was quickly under her cleaning him from Ty's vagina.

Irvin pulled the table apart to expose his little chocolate surprise. Once he had the straps off her arms and legs, he lifted the woman that was 15" shorter than himself and maybe 90 pounds up onto her back on the game table. He had seen the blood on Dale's cock, so he asked the girl.

"Are you a virgin?" Irvin asked Jessie.

"No Sir," Jessie answered and put her feet up on the table in front of her hips, hoping she knew what he was going to do.

Jessie and her ex-boyfriend had made love on her eighteenth birthday, and he broke up with her a week later. Irvin buried his face into her tiny crotch, and he began to lip and suck the pink parts inside of the aroused puffy chocolate out lips. Irvin picked the girl up by her hips and spun her around in front of him. He kept his face buried in her crotch. She was now facing him, and she started to work his gym shorts down as he walked. She got them past his hips, and he stopped to let them fall to the ground at the door threshold.

The shorts falling exposed Jessie to the largest cock she had ever seen. The pinkish head was pushed out of the ebony skin of the foreskin covering. She could just get both hands around the shaft to hold it still and lick the head. Jessie orgasmed on Irvin's face as he went to set her on the couch. Irvin sat and continued to play with the girl's pussy sitting next to him stroking on his large cock.

"It is ten inches honey and almost three inches across. I understand if it is too large for you." Irvin said.

"I saw a baby come out of my older sister last year. It is intimidating but it isn't too big. I want to try. My boyfriend wasn't even half that big. I want to try, just keep playing with my clit and sucking my nipples, I will work on getting you in." Jessie said, standing over the long thick cock and lined it up with her entrance.

On her third orgasm Jessie felt the cock up against her cervix and she had just bottomed on the cock. She lifted and slid back down now in euphoria riding this large cock. In the middle of the next orgasm, she felt him fill her with hot seminal fluids. Jessie fell against the big man's chest, panting.

"Can I spend this week with you? Master?" Jessie asked.

"I would like that little drop." Irvin said, picking her up and looking to find something to dress her in that wasn't leather.

12