Cheer Camp 4 Graduation

Story Info
Most of the team goes to an NIL party. Two go to a poolparty.
6.9k words
4.42
2.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DirtBoss
DirtBoss
138 Followers

The three female captains knew what to expect at the lakefront home of the lead NIL donor. The thirteen new members of the cheer squad rode the two hours on the bus naked, but secure in the bus with blacked out windows and a female driver. The team girls' measurements had been sent on Wednesday and confirmed this afternoon.

Each naked girl getting off the bus was handed a bag with their name on it by Pam, Luna, or Clair. Pam had gotten Luna and Clair from the cheer house. They were sophomores next year and went through this last year. They were each up to get pampered at the house and watch the new girls take coaches rings around the pool. Pam warned them that the three were paying for the coach's rings in the new girls for the pampering.

In the bags was a skimpy Ida Boulder bikini and a pair of sparkly Jimmy Choo Azia strappy six-inch heels.

Pam made an announcement to the thirteen girls, "If any of you need to trim your lawns there is a shower with lotion and razors in the corner. No foliage outside the bottoms."

Three girls headed there quickly. Pam dispatched Luna quickly to ensure the girls got their crotches cleaned up. Once the girls were dressed, Pam stood up on a metal table.

"Gather around team, gather around, I have some announcements to make." Pam announced, waiting for the girls to gather around.

Luna and the three rushed back over to Pam's area. The cheer squad noticed that all their suits were white, and the three leaders were black.

"The man and woman we are about to entertain are the number one NIL donors to our collective. They purchased each of your $3K bags of suits and shoes. Each of you will receive $6K per month in NIL if you put on at least two social media accounts seven shout outs per month to their clothing stores. For each social media account that gets 100K likes from your monthly posts $5K will be added to your NIL for that month."

This got the girls chittering amongst themselves as they speculated out loud about the money they would make. Pam quieted the thirteen down.

"There are two things that must be done here tonight that sound unpleasant, but you will find later that both were designed to test your resolve to be one of Coach Ron's girls and turned out quite pleasant. Mr. and Mrs. Grant chose the order of access. Each one of you will spend a half hour in each of their laps wearing only your heels. They are allowed to grope and feel any of you they want. All of you is available to them for the half hour." Pam explained.

"What, no fucking way some old fucker gets to feel me up for nothing." Pam heard from the girl she recognized as Isabel.

"Once you are through the lap sitting and ringing you will be handed a $15K shopping certificate to Grant's group of stores. In a Fendi handbag. All for less than an hour of hands on your boobies, coochie and coach's rings in your body. If you are against this, I will get you an uber back to the campus and one of the alternate girls will take your place." Pam explained. "Most of us have been groped by some boy in the back of a car for more than an hour and got nothing for it, let alone almost $20K worth of stuff."

This got her less angry murmurs and more than one, "Fuck it, I am in."

"I need you all to be honest right now, which of you likes rough sex, where you get tossed around, or pinched and squeezed to get your orgasm?" Pam asked.

Tarna and Alexa both raised their hands and then looking around quickly saw no other hands and quickly pulled theirs down as they turned red.

"For volunteering and for being honest the two of you just earned $5K more in NIL each. You will be going to the ring station first and the laps last." Pam told the two.

"Remember who you will follow to the laps then the rings. I, Luna, or Claire will be letting you know as well. Here is the order you will go in. Before it is your turn or after the beach, pool and games are yours to enjoy. There will be cocktails available at the bar and it is not within sight of the lap station." Pam explained. "Some tables are, if you are into watching girls get teased, and fondled."

"Really drinks?" Gia asked.

"Yes, and the order is on Mr. Grant's lap is Grena. Then in thirty minutes she will move to Mrs. Grant's lap and Ivy will be in Mr. Grant's lap. When Grena gets on Mr. Grant's lap Tarna will enter the ringing station. When Grena moves to Mrs. Grant then Alexa goes into the ring station. Alexa will be replaced by Grena, and the flow will continue as follows. Ivy is followed by Gia, Ditty, Tina, Isabel, Lydia, Lela, Persia, Leila, Yana, then Alexa and Tarna will finish off the party on the laps in the final hour and a half." Pam explained.

The group started the murmur again and Pam got them settled.

"The first two lead us and follow me to the party, please don't be uptight and just enjoy. I would suggest a panty dropper as you are not leaving the laps with your bottoms or your tops on. They will be collected and returned to you after the ring station." Pam began to remember her in these girls' spot four years ago.

The fear, arousal, and anticipation. She had been the first in the lap and could not believe the feelings Mr. and Mrs. Grant were able to get from her 18-year-old body with their hands as she squirmed and danced on their laps. Pam led the group out to the bar to wait in line for their drinks.

Luna grabbed Tarna by her hand as Pam grabbed Grena by hers. Pam led Grena to Mr. Grant who was seated next to his wife in a large armless chair. Luna led Tarna to a tent and on the inside was a stainless-steel table with gyno stirrups and straps to hold the occupant in place.

Tarna's feet were strapped to the stirrups. Her stomach was belted to the flat surface her back lay on. Her forehead was strapped down into the soft form fitting pillow behind her head. A dental gag was pushed into the side of her mouth and piercing forceps were attached to her tongue in two spots, front and back. A fat woman pushed a nasal nozzle into each of her nose holes and shot them with a liquid.

Tarna's nose and sinus cavity went numb. The pliers that punched a hole in her septum still hurt like hell, causing her eyes to tear and her nose to run into her throat. While the fat lady was putting a silver ring in her nose the giant man had her tongue pulled out as far as he could, and she felt the second forceps far back on her tongue. Needles went through both, and the man left them for the fat lady to deal with.

Once the woman was done pushing posts through her tongue and spinning the end dumbbells into place, Tarna could no longer see what the two were doing. She felt fire in each of her nipples. Then the pain in her vagina started. She orgasmed twice with the needles going behind her clitoris as the forceps squeezed tight and pulled it out. Then dull aches as she felt the needles go through the outer and inner lips. Tarna lost count of how many times the needle put holes through her flesh, followed by a ring for her coach.

Grena was one of the taller girls at 5'6" and she had some of the larger boobs with a thirty-two-inch strap and a D cup. Her thirty-four-inch bubble butt slid onto Jesse Grant's lap after Pam had helped the nervous girl remove her suit but leave her heels on.

"Put your thighs outside his legs, lean back and let his hands do what he wants to. If you relax you will enjoy it. His hands are soft, and he is well practiced at this. Coach has been sending us out here for sixteen years. You will leave Nellie's lap drained, trust me. I bet you have more orgasms in the next hour than anytime ever in your life." Pam told Grena.

Five minutes later Grena had her first orgasm and it felt to her like five people had hands on her body as her eyes rolled back and she lost herself in subspace. As soft and understanding as Jesse's hands had been Ellie's were needy and forceful. No less arousing but different. Ellie quickly had three thin arthritic bumped fingers plunging into Grena's cunt and a bony palm grinding her sore clit. Each girl leaving the laps had half an hour to recover and rehydrate before the piercing station started for them.

Grena was becoming completely coherent again as Ivy was set next to her panting and stinking of female arousal. Luna took Grena's hand, and she was soon secured to the table of pain. An hour and a half after it had begun Grena was at the bar getting a Pina Colada as Claire handed her the $300 string bikini to put back on.

Grena looked back at the Grant's and Ditty was writhing on Ellie's lap getting her tits slapped from the underside and nipples pulled as Jesse was finger fucking Tina while pulling on her nipples. Grena wondered if she had hickeys on her neck as it looked like Jesse and Ellie were nipping, then sucking the girls' necks, and shoulders. It was very arousing to watch, remembering portions of how it felt to have the two play her like an instrument of arousal.

Pam watched as Tarna moved from Jessie's now soaked lap to Ellie's, Alexa rested next to the piercing tent and began to rehydrate. Pam saw Ditty the tiny chocolate skinned girl crawled up to Jessie and sit back on her heels with them on Jesse's knees with her knees wide a part causing the pink insides of her vagina to open before he even touched it. Ditty arched her back, so she faced him upside down and spoke to him.

"Master Grant, I am assuming since I did not see you use any of us, and I did not feel arousal that you do not get erections. If it would be pleasurable to you, I would like to give you pleasure to your cock, even though it may not be able to get erect. Would that please you Master Grant?" Ditty asked.

"Buford, help me to my bath, this girl can follow, and she can help bathe me and attend me for the night. I am sure if you can get me to the bath, she and I can handle the remainder of the night. My car will take her back to the campus." Jesse Grant instructed his manservant.

Tina saw Ditty crawling behind the man and Mr. Grant and into the house. Tina crawled to Mrs. Grant as Tarna was being assisted on the recovery couch next to the piercing tent.

"Mistress, thank you for the pleasure you and Master gave me. Please allow me to return the pleasure by placing this slave mouth on your vagina." Tina requested.

"Gret, help me to my suite and this small slave can bathe me and we can manage for the remainder of the night." Ellie Grant instructed.

The remainder of the girls rode the bus back to the dormitory, except Pam, Luna, and Claire. They were busy paying the piercer and his fat wife for the piercings. It took the two a week to get the taste of her shit out of their mouths and the pain from their assholes from his 9" cock returning to the hole multiple times. Pam spent the entire time in the woman's ass, tossing her salad. The two girls would eat her pussy as her husband banged away on the other in one of the three holes.

The drunk and freshly ringed eleven girls got to bed in their dormitory and went to sleep in their beds, sated and sore.

Ron woke to Becky's mouth on his scrotum and Rue's throating his cock. Pam had done an outstanding job of cock training the two. With more tits, more ass, and long legs Ron was beginning to reconsider his preference for short girls. Red had spent the night with the three imps as he thought of them. The super submissive Belinda, Kit, and Kat.

Ron's testicles moved up to the sides of his cock base and Becky moved her tongue to the brown ring between his ass cheeks and the perineum. Becky buried her chin and began to lick across the asshole and up onto the perineum. Ron began quickly to unload in Rue's throat as she buried on his cock.

Ron released the bondage on the two in his bed, put on a pair of gym shorts and sent the two to the shower to clean each other. He walked out to the kitchen to check on the imps and Red. Kit and Belinda were in the kitchen getting the place cleaned up and breakfast started. There was bacon on a sheet pan in the oven and the girls were prepping for vegetable omelets.

"Where are Kat and Red?" Ron asked the two.

"Kat had an idea last night and won the competition to try it by giving Red an orgasm before I could get one for Belinda. I think Red was excited by the idea, so it wasn't fair. But they are out in the yard playing" Kit said.

Ron stepped outside to see Red, with a white hood over her head. A rubber cleave gag in her mouth with a black head harness over the white hood. Her long red hair was out a hole in the top of the white hood and flowed down the back of her head to the center of her back. The gags outside rings were no longer attached to the harness but to two leather straps that Kat held in her hands.

Red's hands were palm down on her hips, just at the base of her lower back and Red's fingers were down over her upper ass cheeks. She wore white wrist cuffs that were tied with rope tightly around her waist so they could not move. Red's forearms were vertical above the wrists and attached together with a short piece of rope on Red's forearms. Just above the elbows, the upper arms were bound tight together as well. This made a flat shelf that Kat sat upon while Red carried her around the yard.

Red had on her ballet boots, the headgear, ropes, and nothing else. Ron walked out and observed his little slave girl riding his borrowed slave.

"What are you doing Kat?" Ron asked.

"Taking my pony for a morning ride. I think she needs some more tack, but this is working well. The pony is going to need different boots if it is going to run in the grass and dirt. These boots suck. Feel her, I think she is excited to carry me." Kat said.

Ron walked up to Red, looked into her eyes and she looked aroused. Running his fingers through her smooth cleft left his fingers coated in hot juices.

"You seem to be correct Kat; I need this place cleaned up. Get her out of her bondage and start to do your job. Otherwise, I will shatter your ass with my paddle." Ron told the horny little imp.

"Yes Master. Thank you Master. Do you think we could ride the other two as well?" Kat asked.

"I will see what they think about it but for now get this yard cleaned up. I must go see how my cheerleaders got through last night.

Ron arrived at the dorms just as a town car pulled up. The driver opened the door, and two girls in white bikinis and sparkly heels emerged. Both walked gingerly and he could see stripes of bruising up and down the girls' fronts and backs. He remembered the little chocolate skinned girl was Ditty and the strawberry blonde was Tina. He wondered how much extra NIL they had earned last night. For Jesse the stripping of a young woman was probably worth it.

Ron had given permission to Becky and Rue to go home and visit their mothers as they missed them. Ron dropped them on his way to practice. The girls had to explain that they had signed a two-year agreement to be Ron's property and would not be home again for those two years. The lawyers had defended the agreement dozens of times from helicopter parents thinking they were protecting their daughters from a predator. 18 was the age of consent and they had given consent at the beginning of camp, and he had met his contracted obligations. Now they had to live up to theirs.

This morning each of them had received a bag of NIL gifts from Pam. Even though they were not in attendance they were scheduled to meet Jesse and Ellie at the lake house on Sunday and spend the afternoon with the two. The girls took the bikinis and heels with them home, along with their original bags full of clothes and things they no longer needed. They each had a wig on that closely resembled their natural hair going into camp.

The call this morning to Rue's mom was picked up by Grant, Rue's stepdad.

"Yea, we are all at Tom's house so you girls can see your moms here. No, your mom can't come to the phone, the two of them are a little tied up right now. They might be free by the time you get here." Grant had told Rue.

Becky and Rue felt odd, wearing spandex tops and cheer skirts after spending over a week naked 24/7. They had gotten so used to people being able to see their bodies and shaved heads that clothing and the wigs felt foreign to them. They almost knocked at Becky's house door, they felt strange coming back after everything that happened at camp.

They both knew their mothers were going to lose it when they found out about the rings coach had put in them. They each had a photocopy of the contract they had entered into the record at the courthouse so there was no going back for two years. Coach Ron owned them. Coach had them bring their serving outfits from last night to show to their mothers and stepdads. The girls were afraid that they would misunderstand. Coach said he was going to verify that the mothers had seen their daughters' outfits.

Ron only had them bring the stiff three-inch collars not the neck corsets that sealed their mouths. The girls walked into the house and left their suitcases full of stuff at the door and entryway. Just then they saw Mary, Rue's mom, flash by the entry to the kitchen carrying a tray with what looked like bloody Mary and snacks. Mary had caught the two out of the corner of her eye.

"The boys and Bess are out by the pool, and we are just getting started. Get your suits on and come join us." Mary told the two and hurried off to the pool area.

The two heard the sliding glass door open then close. The two grabbed their bags with the bikinis and shoes and went to the hall bathroom to change. Putting on the bottoms first there was no way to hide the rings in their outer vagina. The shape of the rings pushed the stretchy material inside, between the labia minora and the outer rings. The material was so thin that the clitoral ring was outlined in the suit along with both nipple rings. They tried to stretch the suit out to cover the outer vaginal rings and there just wasn't enough material.

"Here, goes nothing. Get ready to get perved on Becky." Rue told her, pecking her on the cheek.

After a week of being naked and doing all the cheers this was just another test and they were determined to pass it. They put on the $1500 set of Jimmy Choo 6" heels that matched the white sparkles of the bikini and headed out to the pool area. They each grabbed sparkling water from the fridge to help calm their nerves. Both were very aroused heading out to show their stepdads and their moms their gifts from Coach Ron.

Contracts in one hand and fizzy water in the other, Becky followed Rue through the door. Mary and Bess were in the skimpiest bikinis that the girls had ever seen them in. It looked like they were shuttling snacks between the tiki bar and the two men seated at the tall table near it.

Bess looked up to see the two first.

"What in the world have you two done to your hair. It looks like you are wearing wigs." Bess said.

"Hair Fuck their hair, what the fuck have they done to their cunts." Blurted out Tom. "Look at the fucking rings, is there six per side?"

The girls, having learned to go with the flow reached up and pulled their wigs off and removed the tape holding them to their scalps. Bess and Mary moaned as their daughters revealed they were shaved bald. They both ran to the girls and began to console them.

"Sit, babies, tell us all about it. Poor things, you must be miserable to have such a humiliation of not having hair." Mary said, pushing the girls to a table with the umbrella out of it.

Tom and Grant could give two shits about them having no hair, they just wanted to know more about the rings. They had also forgotten how great their long-toned bodies were.

"Here is my contract mom, we both made the team, but because we are tall Coach Ron made us shave our heads and submit to Pam. We just barely made it, but we did." Rue said sliding her contract copy to Mary.

"Mine too." Becky said, sliding hers to Bess.

DirtBoss
DirtBoss
138 Followers
12