Cheer Camp 4 Graduation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bess as a secretary saw many documents that were legally binding, and she read her daughter's contract.

"You are now property of Ron Meeks, for two years from the Friday before last." Bess said, groaning.

"Yea mom, according to Ron the laws were changed six years ago that people could be owned if they were doing it without coercion and of their own accord. So now all the cheerleaders must sign the contract to join the team." Becky explained.

"Well, you two seem happy with it all, I don't know how he got my girl to give up her hair and her freedom, but it seems to make you happy." Bess said.

"Let's get a look at you two, it seems that shaving your heads isn't the only change. Let's see those rings now. Where all did, he put them?" Mary asked.

The two girls stood as one, they had gotten so used to instructions being literal that they took her words literally and seconds later they were standing at inspection position with their bikinis lying at their feet.

The two men were quickly up out of their chairs.

"Holy fuck, look at them. Step the fuck back you two. Mary, Bess get the fuck out of the way. We are going to check this out." Grant said, on his way to his stepdaughter Rue.

The girls maintained their position, hands behind their necks, back arched, chest out, feet past their shoulders by a foot on each side, mouth open and tongue out covering their bottom teeth, exposing the two tongue posts. Grant went straight for the nipple rings tugging and twisting them getting a moan from Rue. Tom ran his three right fingers through the pussy of his stepdaughter then tugged on each ring on her right side.

"She had twenty rings in her cunt. Oh shit, I forgot to count the one holding that hood back from her clit. Twenty-one." Tom said then pushed two of his fingers up inside while palming the clit. Becky moaned louder than Rue.

"Rue does as well. It looks like we're going to have a fun Saturday after all. I can't wait to try the ones on their tongues. Grant said, pulling his hand free of his stepdaughter's pussy and offering his fingers to her mother.

Mary shook her head and had inadvertently started squeezing her knees together watching her husband fondling her daughter.

"That is a punishment added to tomorrow's maintenance. Do you want more?" Grant exclaimed.

Mary opened her mouth and closed her eyes as a tear ran down her cheek. Tom was running his fingers up and down through Becky's pussy, forcing two fingers in as he came to the entrance. Her body started to involuntarily squeeze the intruders as she got close to an orgasm. Her breath was quickening, and Tom suddenly slapped the front of her pussy.

"No orgasms yet. You have some things to do before I let that happen. Get on your knees and show me how those posts work in your tongue." Tom ordered.

Becky quickly went to her knees and looking up at her stepdad asked, "Sir, may I remove your shorts?"

"Yes, you may." Tom said, as he glared at Bess, who he saw was about to protest. "Fetch my drink, Bess."

Next to Tom he could hear, "May I remove your shorts Sir?" then "Yes you may."

Mary following Bess's cue got her husbands Bloody Mary as well and watched their daughters get their husbands' cocks into their mouths. The women were as amazed as the men were when both girls put their hands behind their backs, grabbing the opposite elbow and just used their mouths to handle the large cocks in their faces.

"Oh my god, Mary, you are getting posts in your tongue tomorrow. Watch your daughter, she knows how to handle a cock, oh fuck this is nice." Grant said as his stepdaughter pushed his entire cock into her throat and was tonguing his sack as the back of the tongue worked the base of his glans.

Rue felt his testicles push up past her tongue. She pulled back for a breath and buried herself quickly, so he was fully in when she felt the first shot of seminal fluids. Rue remained until he was mostly soft.

Becky had used the same technique on Tom with his even larger 9" cock. The two girls then cleaned the slobber they created from the men's hairy groins.

"Thank you, Sir." Becky told Tom, as Rue was staring up at her stepdad saying the same thing.

"You two are going to serve today and we are going to play with these two new toys." Tom told Bess and Mary.

Still on her knees in front of Tom, Becky asked to speak.

"Sure, what is on your mind?" Tom asked, enjoying looking down at the bald head of his naked stepdaughter.

"We served at Coach Ron's, and he told us to bring our uniforms. They will fit our moms as they are the same shoe size as us, would you like us to put them in our servers' uniforms so they can serve while you play with us?" Becky asked.

"Sure, get your mothers dressed and get right back here. I am sure I will be ready for another Bloody Mary by then." Tom said, pulling his shorts back up and going back to his tall chair by the pool.

The girls quickly pulled their mothers into the bathroom Bess's master suite. Becky got a rag with hot water as Rue got the two out of their bikinis. Both women trimmed for their suits and before they could react their daughter had used lotion on them and shaved them bare.

"What are you two doing." Bess asked, slightly afraid.

"We are helping you, just go with it and trust us, you will thank us later. Now get into these boots." Rue said, handing her mother her purple ballet boots as Becky handed Bess the pink ones.

The girls quickly wrapped a collar around each of the women's throats and the little click of the lock startled the MILFs. The wrist cuffs followed, they locked and as the women stood in the tippy boots the girls put locks through the strap that covered the tied laces.

"Now that our servers have their outfits on, let's get the trays in place. Hold this here mom." Becky told Bess.

Bess saw the oval shaped tray, that was about two feet out and two and a half feet wide. It had cork in the bottom of the tray so things on it would not slip. Becky got the strap around the lower back on buckled it tightly into place. She lifted the chains up and hooked them into the collar on each side of her mom's chin.

"Almost there, open wide and we will let you bite on this cute pink ball." Becky said as her mother complied, without knowing why.

"Since we don't have anyone to load your trays, I think we make you work together to do stuff. Rue, hook your mom's left hand to her collar and I will hook the right hand of mine." Becky instructed.

Rue and Becky stepped back to look at their moms wobbling on the tall boots. They turned their mothers so they could see themselves in the full length of the dressing mirror. Rue gave her mom a quick smack on the left ass cheek.

"We will each take a seltzer and I heard Grant say he would be ready for another Bloody Mary. You two better hurry before they add more punishments to your maintenance tomorrow." Rue said, liking her pun.

The girls giggled and rushed out to their stepdads. The girls knelt in front of their stepdads' chair.

"Permission to speak sir?" Becky asked Tom.

"I am liking this more and more," Tom said, "Permission granted, speak."

"You two are going to want to record them when they come out sir. I believe you will want to have it forever." Becky told them.

"Go to the bar and get our phones then get back here and up on my lap. I never have had my stepdaughter sit on my lap. For the longest time I didn't think she liked me." Tom said.

Grant patted his lap up on the high bar chair and Rue got up with some help from Grant lifting with her torso and letting his hands slide up over her breasts, getting a gasp as he tugged the rings when his pinkies caught them.

"Now you stay still, no squirming around, you will ruin my shot while I record your mother." Grant ordered. "Fuck you are sopping wet, are you always this turned on?"

"Most of the time now Sir." Rue answered truthfully.

Becky knelt in front of Tom and held his and Grants phones in her upright palms and waited for him to take them.

"Thank you, Becky, now get up here like Rue is on Grant's lap and let me play with your rings." Tom ordered.

The guys were jingling the rings in the two girls' crotches and smelling the arousal they could feel. The moms came teetering out through the sliding glass door. They left it open fearing that trying to close it would spill the men's Bloody Mary's. Both girls could see the video recording on their stepdads' phones as they were held at arm's length.

As the moms moved their breasts swayed from one side of the chains to the other. Drool hung from the purple and pink balls in their mouths and down between the swaying breasts. The tall boots made their large asses sway as well. Then it was seen by Grant first.

"They shaved for us." Grant said.

"Do you like that Sir, that was our idea." Rue said to Grant.

He twisted and pulled her clitoral ring. Getting a little squeal from her as he continued to record all the way until the two started to set the drinks in place.

"Come here Mary, I want to see if this excites you as much as your daughter." Grant ordered.

He ran the fingers he had been using in her daughter, down through Mary's now smooth cleft. As he pushed across the clit it was hard as a pebble, as a moan was captured by the purple ball and long a long stream of fresh slobber flowed down and onto Mary's chest.

"Take those other two glasses in and wash them, they better be dry when you come back out. Hey, what are these for?" Grant asked as he pulled on the clip on the chain.

"Sir, those are adjustable up and down the chain and can clip the server's nipple rings to add more sensation and keep her breasts from knocking things on the tray over." Rue explained.

Tom was fiddling with Bess's and figured out how to get it off the chain. He squeezed his wife's left areola almost flat causing the nipple to stick up. He quickly clipped the small clamp onto the rubbery bud. Bess screamed behind her gag with sudden searing pain. Tom pulled the breast out, distending the flesh and hooked it to the chain. He followed with the right as Grant was doing the same for Mary. Both women had tears streaming down their faces as their breasts were now pulled by the chains holding their trays. The chains were now pulled in and the tray front pulled up by the tension.

The clips were not flat or even toothed like a nipple clamp. They had an L shaped piece that went past a smaller L shape, so they pinched the flesh in two different spots. The sight and action had brought Tom's erection back.

"I have done one thing that I wanted to since I met you. Now we're going to do the other. Get off my lap, put your hands on the table, move your feet back and apart. I am going to use the ringed hole now." Tom said, sliding Becky off his lap.

She quickly got into the position he requested, watching Rue do the same across the tall bar table from her. This was going to give each of the men a perfect view of the front of the other girl.

From the fingers having gotten them so close both girls were on the edge of orgasm as the men entered them from behind.

"No orgasms until I tell you." Tom told Becky, as his 9" thick cock pushed into the girl.

"Sir, I am so close, I can't help it, please Sir." Becky begged.

"No." he said, swatting the other ass cheek as he pulled to just the opening.

When he grabbed around and used the breast rings as leverage with his middle fingers through them, squeezing the firm tit flesh and slammed his cock into her as hard as his hips could. Becky shuddered in orgasm and went into subspace for the remainder of his use.

She did not feel how hard he slammed into her crotch, watching the ass flesh ripple with the force of his hips. Grant seeing how the girl reacted to Tom, Grant did the same with Rue and received the same result. Having the blowjob take the first one out of them the men were able to last longer in the pussies than they could have if they fucked the girls first. It still wasn't more than a couple of minutes with the sensations seen and felt by the men.

The two moms came back out through the open door in time to see the men banging into the asses of their daughters in doggy style sex. The men finished and left the two they had just used to recover, leaning on the table. Tom had felt three orgasms from Becky that were not requested. Becky came back down, feeling the spunk sliding down her inner thighs.

Grant sucked his entire Bloody Mary through the straw, "Bring me a beer and clean this glass."

Tom did the same and the two serving women were sent back the way they came.

"I like the way those boots make my wife's ass move. I think we are going to need to get some." Tom said.

"I do also, but first she is getting some of those fucking rings. That feels incredible." Grant said, looking over and seeing the girls move out of the corner of his eye.

The girls knelt out where the men could see them.

"Sir, I would like to go get clean for you, so you don't get shit on your cock when you use the next hole." Rue said, looking at Grant.

"Yes, Sir, me too." Becky said.

Both men had wiped their cocks off with tissues, not even thinking to have the girls clean them after use. Now here they were telling them that the girls expected the two stepdads to use their tight rear hole today. The two were in forty-year-old heaven.

"Of course we want you clean. Go clean up and come back out and get back up on my lap. I like that." Grant said.

The men did not bother to put their shorts back on. Tom walked over and started to pee in the flower bed as his wife and her best friend waddled out on the tall ballet boots. He did notice the clips were pulling harder on the breasts with the weight of the beer on them. He picked up two softball size rocks from the flower bed.

When Bess set his beer on the tabletop Tom handed her the rock.

"Keep that on your tray, it will keep it from bouncing so much and help keep them double Ds in place." Tom explained.

Bess winced as she slowly placed the rock on her tray and the chains went back to straight and her breasts were even more painfully pulled. Tom looked to see Mary wincing as well as her slightly smaller breasts were pulled even harder. Her tray would slightly move up and down as she walked where Bess's stayed put against the end of the chains.

"I wonder what coach would charge me for Becky's contract. She has been home for four hours and I have gotten better sex in those four hours than I have with four years with you. Now she is getting cleaned out so I can use her little poop hole. You have made yours off limits, no questions asked. Yes, I think I will see how much for the contract." Tom said to a now teared up Bess.

Bess could hear the girls in the guest bathroom giggling. She looked in on the two and each had a hose going from a pink bag down into their asses. Both were on their hands and knees and getting clean for her husband's use. Bess went to their home computer and printed off a domestic use contract with her name in the line that said domestic and Tom's on the line that says owner. Bess scribbled her name with her left hand on the line that says undersigned by domestic. Put the pen and contract on the tray as she headed out to serve the men.

She set the contract on the table; Mary was walking out with the same contract as Bess. In the line that said, "Duration of Contract" it said "Lifetime".

"The two of you will file those in the courthouse on Monday. Now the girls are back, and we are going to play with our toys. It looks like they could each use a cold seltzer as these are warm. In fact, bring them some of your hard seltzers this time." Tom ordered.

Grant slid his hands back into his stepdaughter's crotch as soon as she was back up in his lap.

"Are the two of you aroused like this all the time?" Grant asked.

"Oh, no sir, Mistress Pam has given us a chastity hood that is installed and locked so it can only be removed by her. In fact, tomorrow when we go home to Mistress, we need to install them before we leave. We are only like this when we are open for use. The rest of the time. Your cocks would be too big to get past the hole for our butts and the hole for our vaginas your pinky finger would barely fit in. Our clits are exposed in a hole by the post that goes behind it and that is used to punish us, we can get no pleasure from it. Then she can cover it and we can't feel it at all. We will show you tomorrow before we leave." Rue explained.

The men got an orgasm in each of the girls three holes by nine o'clock that night. Between use the girls stayed on the men's laps being fondled and squeezed. The mothers were let out of the serving uniforms at nine o'clock and ordered to take care of each other's arousal with their tongues. Bess lay on the concrete next to the hot tub occupied by the daughters and husbands. Mary got atop her, and they licked each other to completion, twice before the men allowed them to fetch six drinks and join them in the hot tub.

12