Cheer for Bri: All Eyes On Me

Story Info
Freshman Cheerleader entertains a crowd.
7.3k words
4.65
27.8k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blkmamba8
blkmamba8
19 Followers

I sat on the cozy grass, my back up against a solid palm tree. The sky was crystal clear with the warm California sun overhead. Sun rays broke through the tree canopy overhead and beat down on my exposed shoulders and legs. My bare unpainted toes wiggled in the blades of grass beneath me. I wore short tight black shorts, with a tight white tank top and white sports bra as it was a perfect 25 degrees Celsius. I pulled on white ankle socks and clean all white Adidas Superstars and walked towards the UCLA gym for my cheerleading audition.

I entered the UCLA gymnasium and was greeted by five athletic and attractive cheerleaders who sat at a table just behind the school logo.

"Welcome!" said the beautiful blonde girl in the centre. She had the friendliest of smiles.

"What's your name and any particular music you need?" she asked.

"I'm Brianna Nicola. Everyone calls me Bri! You can play Katy Perry, California Gurls please," I responded.

One of the girls queued up the song and it played loud over the stadium's speakers. My hips started to sway seductively while I grabbed a scrunchie off my wrist to put my hair in a quick ponytail. I put both arms into the air in a 'Y' shape and stood on my left leg my right knee bent in front of me. I could not have started more basic but I knew how to entertain. My leg came down and kicked back up again quickly my right hand grabbed my foot my leg fully extended above me.

"Ready girls?" I shouted, as I smiled and winked.

It was time to get into my bag of stunts. I cartwheeled to the left took it into a back handspring, back handspring, back flip. I Perfectly landed on two feet and then I stepped my right foot back, hands overhead and popped my ass out. Next, I ran toward the logo and did a front handspring, front flip and front roll and finished on my back in the center of the logo. I did a kip up to get to my feet turned my back to the girls, slapped my hands down on the logo and twerked my booty towards the five girls. I was very used to having all eyes on me. I back flipped and took it down to a full split and laid my torso on the logo and popped each butt cheek up and down.

The music finished and I worked my way too my feet and all the girls clapped for me. It was a short performance but showed off my athleticism, flexibility and stunts.

"Wow that was incredible," the blonde in the middle said. "How many years of cheerleading experience do you have?"

"I actually don't have any actual cheerleading experience," I responded. But I have done gymnastics and dance since I was five."

"Well you are incredibly athletic and we can definitely use you on the team. We can definitely work with you for cheer specific training. That was the best tryout we have seen so far this year."

"Thank you! I would love to be on the team," I responded with a big smile.

The girls all congratulated me before they left. I was then approached by the head cheerleader. She was gorgeous! She was taller than me probably five foot seven, with long slim legs and an athletic, toned figure. She had long and straight bright blonde hair down to mid back and emerald green eyes. She repped school colors and wore light blue skin tight leggings and a gold sports bra with UCLA written on it in blue.

"I'm Madison Kay, I am the cheer captain. Welcome aboard!" she said with her hand out.

I met her hand with mine. "Nice to meet you!" I responded warmly.

"Lucky for you Bri we are having our start of season sports party tonight at the cheer house. It is actually in a couple hours. All the varsity sports teams are invited and all come in their team Uni's. If you got nothing going on I can take you to the house and get a Uni for you and we can get ready together."

"That sounds great!" I said enthusiastically. "I got nothing happening I'll come with."

Madison lead the way out of the gym and I followed close by her side excited to go to my first party at UCLA. I was new on campus and new to California and looked forward to really finding myself. I hoped this was the first step in my journey.

"So Bri I saw on your form that your 20 years old and a freshman," said Madison. "What have you been up too the last few years?"

"Well when I finished high-school I took a year off to teach dance and gymnastics full time," I responded. "I saved up and spent the next year traveling around Europe while working waitressing jobs".

"WOW! That's hella cool," she exclaimed. "I have never left North America. Def on the bucket list to hit up Europe."

"Best experience of my life," I responded. "And I really needed it. I grew up in a really small town in Northern Ontario. I needed to get out of there and get in some trouble."

"And did you?" she asked with a big smirk.

"I definitely did" I said and gave my hair a playful flip. "Europe was very different and definitely the change I needed but it was time for me to get back to school and hopefully still get into a little more trouble along the way."

I was surprised by how comfortable the conversation was with Madison.

"Girll I can't wait to hear all about it and I will find lots of trouble for you don't worry about that," she said as we approached a massive home which was actually more like a mansion. "Welcome to the cheer house!"

"Holy crap! You live here? This place is massive," I said.

"I do Girl!" She said proudly. "The cheer house is literally the best. 8 bedrooms upstairs and I get the master as the head cheerleader. 7 other senior cheerleaders live with me. We have the most epic parties. You'll see tonight."

She opened the black metal gate and entered a gorgeously landscaped courtyard which was surrounded by a high hedge fence all around for privacy. Madison led me across the long stone path to a large wooden door which was left open. Inside were the other 4 cheerleaders I saw at the tryout and around 10 other girls. Each one wore various versions of the cheer uniforms all in white, yellow and powder blue. Everyone was incredibly gorgeous and the uniforms were all short, tight and very revealing.

"Hey Bae!" A short and sexy Asian cheerleader said. "Better go get your fine ass dressed before the teams start showing up."

"Don't worry bout me Boo, U know ill be good," Madison said before she took out her cell phone and put it in a bin with several other phones. Madison looked at me with her cute smile. "House rules for our parties. Absolutely no phones, computers, iPads, or cameras allowed."

"What really?" I said shocked. "What's the deal with that?" I asked.

"Our parties can get kinda Rachet and out of control," she said with a cheeky grin. "Drinking, drugs, nudity and sex. We don't ever want leaked pics or vids to ruin anyone's future. We all party hard with no pics and social media to worry about."

"Well I guess the makes sense," I said before I placed my phone in the bin with the others. The other cheerleaders put the bin in the closet and locked it up.

"Alright let's get dolled up Bri!" exclaimed Madison excitedly as she grabbed my hand a lead me up a spiral staircase to the beautiful master bedroom. The large room was decked out with white furniture. a large king bed with a UCLA blue and yellow comforter, UCLA banners on the walls and tons of different uniforms on the bed.

As we entered the room, I was caught off guard by Madison who immediately pulled down and removed her tights. She kicked off her shoes and socks in the process and was wearing the tiniest golden yellow thong. It was basically a string across the waist and in her cheeks with a heart shaped lace front. I could not take my eyes off of her as she pulled off her top next. Her breasts were a tiny bit smaller than mine but firm with perfect soft pink nipples. She was without a doubt completely breathtaking.

"Well, are you going to come get ready?" she asked which broke me out of my trance.

"Oh yeah of course," I responded and proceeded to pull off my sports bra showing off my own firm 32B's with slightly larger and darker nipples. I dropped my shorts shoes and socks and stood there in my own powder blue lace thong. Madison was so easy going and comfortable that it instantly rubbed off on me.

"Nice someone came prepared in UCLA blue," she said checking out my thong.

"A lucky but happy accident," I responded with a cute smile.

"I am going to do up my nails before I throw my uni on," Madison said. "Want me to do you quick?"

"Yeah sure sounds great," I replied.

Madison grabbed a couple bottles of polish, two wine glasses and a bottle of rosé.

"Shall we pre-game a little?" she asked as she poured two healthy glasses and handed me one.

"I would love that!" I responded as I took the glass and sat back against the thick pillows along the headboard. The mattress was firm with a plush and soft comforter.

Madison took a large swig of wine and then lied down between my feet on her hands and knees. She got out a UCLA blue polish and started with my right foot. She painted each toe delicately but quickly. She finished my right foot and brought her mouth close to my toes and gave a soft warm blow over my toe nails. Her warm breath gave me an unexpected jolt of pleasure. A warm tingle traveled from the tips of my painted toes, up my toned legs and into my coochie.

"You have the cutest little feet and toes," she said. "What size are you?"

"Aww thanks," I responded. "I'm only a 5."

She immediately went to work on my left foot and held it delicately. I enjoyed the caress of her soft hands on my feet.

"So, are you leaving a partner back home or did you move to Cali single ready to mingle?"

"Definitely single!" I responded. "My year single in Europe was the best experience of my life. I really found myself. I just want to keep that going here in LA."

"Oh yeah, what did you learn about yourself?" Madison asked before she bathed my other toes with her delicious breath once more.

"I learned I like to be me own woman, I need adventure and I love sex." I responded as I felt the tingly sensation run up my leg and into my panties once more.

"You sound a lot like me girl! I knew I liked you," Madison said as she grabbed and drank down the rest of her glass. She turned onto her back, beside me and spread her legs and handed me the polish. "Okay do me now please!"

As I sat between her legs and got a good look at this bombshell, I noticed her delicate tattoos. She had two waves in navy blue under her left breast, a violet flower on the front of her left hip and a dark green Marijuana leaf on her right ankle.

"Love your tats very sexy," I said as I held her right foot and painted her nails the same UCLA blue as mine. I caressed her foot as I painted. Her feet were probably two sizes larger then mine. They were slender and soft like her hands.

"Thanks, hun " she responded while she painted her own finger nails. "You have a really cute red maple leaf tat too."

I was pleased that she noticed my proudly Canadian mark under my left breast. I pursed my lips and blew on her toes. I hoped that she got the same feeling in her panties that she had given me. I finished off her other foot with some more gusts of warm breath and noticed her bite down on her lip. That assured me she was as aroused as I was. I finished with her pretty toes and gulped down the rest of my rosé.

"Oh my God your fingers are gorgeous please do mine?" I asked. They really were gorgeous but I also just wanted her to keep touching me.

"Of course girl sit on the bed with me," she responded.

I sat down close to her, legs crossed, between Madison's long open legs.

"So our parties get wild as I'm sure you've realized," she said as she painted away. "You know the rule about no pics or vids of any kind. Other then that our rules are to never try to break up relationships and to never force anyone into doing anything."

"Good rules for keeping everyone safe" I replied. "Has there been a problem here with any of that?"

"Literally no problem among the sports teams in a long long time. If anyone is ever forced to drink, do drugs or anything sexual against their will it is reported to team captains and investigations are launched. The athlete likely gets expelled. I'm your girl that has your back if your messed with. All cheerleaders report to me."

"Thanks Madison! I'm very comfortable with taking care of myself. But its always nice to know support is available. " I said as she finished up my fingernails. Powder blue with a sparkly gold ring finger. "I'm excited for this wild party!"

"Yeah we gotta get down there, Let's get these unis on so we can go," she said and grabbed two from the pile.

The uniforms were really small and sexy. A V neck, sleeveless halter that showed of our flat athletic stomachs and tiny skirts. My uniform was all white with UCLA on the chest in blue and gold and blue trim. Madison wore powder blue with gold UCLA and gold white trim. She used two gold scrunchies to put her hair in pigtails and I grabbed a blue one for a ponytail. To finish the ensemble, she stepped into blue flipflops and I put on my white Adidas sneakers and we each applied bright red lipstick. We stood in front of the full-length mirror admiring ourselves for a minute.

"We are going to slay tonight girl," said Madison with a grin.

"We sure are, we look sexy AF," I responded while I posed in the mirror.

"We better bounce I can already hear the tunes blasting. I'm sure we already have a crowd," Madison said as she grabbed my hand and lead the way.

As we exited the room, I could see the crease of her bum under the mini skirt. I didn't think mine showed as my legs were not as long. Even a slight bend from either of us would be a perfect view. We walked down the spiral staircase her hand still entangled with mine. Hip-hop played loudly in the main living room. It was a sensory onslaught as I saw dozens of people inside in their various uniforms. There were soccer jerseys, tiny volleyball shorts, football jerseys, polos and khakis which must be golf and even bathing suits for swim and water polo. A couple cheerleaders stayed at the front to let people in and locked up their devices. The no cell phone rule was taken seriously by all.

As we reached the main floor several guys and girls from various different teams stopped by us to say hi to Madi. She was definitely one of the most popular people in the house.

"If you see anyone your interested in let me know," she whispered in my ear. "Let's get some drinks in the meantime."

Just as she finished saying that Rachel from the cheer squad walked by with a large tray of jello shots. Madison grabbed two of them for us. Of course, they were Blue and Yellow.

Madison flagged down 2 guys in nothing but speedos, flip flops and swim caps.

"Mind helping us out boys?" she asked with her trademark smile. "This is our new girl, Bri. We need 2 hot bods to take shots off of."

"Anything for your Madi," one guy said as both lied down on the carpet.

She squeezed out each shot on the boy's abs just above their belly buttons. "Bottoms up," she said as we both went down, slurped up the jello and licked our boy's abs clean. As Madison came up, she kissed her guy hard on the mouth. "Thanks Ryan!"

"Nice meeting you Bri," my guy said as he got up with his buddy and headed back out to party.

"I just realized I didn't even get my guys name," I said laughing.

"I think that was mark," Madison responded giggling back. "Don't worry you got plenty of time to mingle and meet new people."

"Who are those guys over there," I asked and pointed to the kitchen.

"HMM you got big taste huh girl," she teased and gave me a playful pat on the ass. "The guy right there, that I think your eyeing is Marcus Bryant. He is our star senior and could have been drafted to the NBA last year. He had a knee injury and decided to come back for a season. His buddy is our senior guard, Mike Davis."

"He is so damn fine," I said as I bit my lip and stared. He must have been 6"5, with dark chocolate skin, shortly shaved fade and short nicely groomed stubble. He wore the powder blue UCLA jersey and shorts with a thick silver chain on his neck and matching blue Jordan's with white socks.

"Lets go introduce you. They are a couple of sweethearts," she said and lead the way.

"Hey Marcus, Hey Mike!" she yelled in her bubbly peppy way as we entered the kitchen. "This is our new girl, Bri!"

"Sup Girl," said Mike.

"What's up, Nice to meet you Bri," said Marcus. "Welcome to UCLA".

"Thanks!" I responded and put my hand delicately on his muscular bicep. "I have been loving it so far. Maddy has been taking good care of me."

"I'm sure she has," Marcus said with a cheeky eye roll.

Madison stuck her tongue out at him. "Let's get us some tequila shots," she said and grabbed a bottle of Patron, salt and lime wedges from the kitchen island. "Ladies first," she said and put a wedge in each guy's mouth and salted the side of their neck. They both kneeled down for us to reach. We clinked glasses and went in for our shots.

I put my right hand on Marcus's left cheek and leaned in to lick the salt off of the right side of his neck. I gave his smooth skin a gentle suck with my red lips for a few seconds. I knocked back my Patron and placed both hands on his cheeks to take the lime. I lingered, my lips grazed his for a good five seconds.

"Alright boys your shot," shouted Maddy which broke our contact. "Let's get up on this table," she whispered to me.

Madi and I lied down on the table on our backs as the boys poured their shots. She salted both our belly buttons and we put wedges between our lips. Marcus stood by my feet so I spread my legs which allowed him to get closer. He leaned forward and I felt his broad warm tongue clean my bellybutton. I felt my kitty get aroused with the touch of his tongue on my flesh. His lick continued up the length of my stomach until he reached my halter top. I then saw his face above mine as he lowered and sucked the lime from my mouth. My breathing had quickened with the intensity of the moment.

I sat up my legs still spread fully aware my panties showed from beneath my tiny skirt. Madi grabbed a bunch of red solo cups. "Quick game of 2on2 pong," she asked us all.

"So down," replied Marcus confidently.

"Mixed partners," suggested Madison. "Me and Marcus, Bri and Mike."

"Game on!" said Mike.

"Lets do it!" I responded disappointed Madi did not suggest that I went with Marcus. It would have been nice to be close to him to flirt some more.

The cups were set six per side in a pyramid and half filled with beer. Madi and Marcus had the balls with them. Marcus hit the top cup and Madi's bounced off the middle of the pile and into our back right cup.

"WHHOOO that's balls back baby!" Maddy shouted with enthusiasm.

Mike and I cheersed and drank down our cups quickly. We tossed their balls back and this time Marcus drilled the back left but Madi missed. Mike swigged down the beer quickly. I missed my shot badly but Mike hit the top cup. We had five left with them already down to three.

It was their turn again and Marcus finally missed but Maddy got hers in the back row and I drank the cup and started to feel a bit tipsy. It was our turn again and I hit my first shot of the game and Mike made his as well.

"YESS there we go were back in it!" I yelled.

We took our balls back prepared to shoot again. Only three left in the back row. I shot and missed and before Mike shot Maddy turned around, lifted her skirt and wiggled her cute booty at him.

"No chance you make it Mike," she taunted. "You make this shot and ill give you this thong right off my ass."

Mike confidently knocked it down.

"Shouldn't have tested me," Mike exclaimed and fist pumped. "Better drop those draws girl."

"OHHH MYY GODDD!" Madi slowly yelled out. " You fucker! But a deals a deal. Help me out Marcus," she insisted.

blkmamba8
blkmamba8
19 Followers
12