All Comments on 'Cheer for Bri: All Eyes On Me'

by blkmamba8

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

hint: At *least* try to spell the final word of your story correctly, if you can't bother with most of the rest. Clearly, you're an illiterate degenerate that would never, ever, get into even a weak university like UCLA, not even on an athletic scholarship.

lexlogan8lexlogan811 months ago

Hot, fun, sexy, but please get someone to proofread. I can't even figure out what some words should've been.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wow great story! Very sexy concept.

blkmamba8blkmamba811 months agoAuthor

Appreciate the feedback @lexlogan8 and apologies for the mistakes. It is something I will continue to work on. If you or anyone knows an available editor I would be greatful. I have reached out to many with no luck. I am often blind to my own mistakes and can use the help so please reach out.

blkmamba8blkmamba811 months agoAuthor

The comment that I am an "illiterate degenerate" is uncalled for and hateful. I am an educated professional but not in a field related to writing or editing. I am writing for fun and hope there are some readers that enjoy my content. I take possitve and negative feedback seriously but only from users. For everyone that reads, comments, votes and saves my stories, Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Don't get too down on yourself from negative comments, I really enjoyed the story! Marcus is especially hot.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Your most common mistake is not knowing how to use the yours, mostly you're. Weekend is all also the end of the week, not a state of weakness. You may also want to familiarize yourself with there/their/they're since that's another basic mistake commonly made in writing. Probably other mistakes but I didn't read this to proof it.

zonanuevezonanueve7 months ago

It isn’t bad but it needs significant editing for punctuation, spelling, word choice (you’re instead of your, for example) and sentence structure. Get a good editor to help you polish it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous