All Comments on 'Cheer Squad'

by MountainDewMan

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He should have sucked his wife's juices off of his son's cock!!

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 2 years ago

Actually, the "sister's" mom isn't any more incest than the sister. Neither of them are actually related to the kid other than through a court mandate.

Throw in the fact that when his dad married her mom, she was already an adult and they never actually lived together, then this if the barest of barely anything more than strangers fucking, so why even consider the act incestuous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

worst introduction ever! Rest assured I stopped reading this pile of crap immediately and went to the comment section to register my disgust throughout the world.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Same general comment as your other story, great sex scenes but hard to get emotionally engaged with your characters. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please Continue.

Omart57Omart57over 2 years ago

Good one, MDM! Loved it!

linnearlinnearover 2 years ago

This was mind blowing hot, it started quick but man did end strong.

Sonnyw55Sonnyw55over 2 years ago
Agree

I agree with Demosthenes comment. This story is slightly similar with one of your new stories I just read.

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years ago

I have to admit I'm a little disappointed. I enjoyed the two stories you posted today so I expected more here. But you can't expect them all to be winners. The sex scenes were kind of hot so I'm still giving it a good rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not your best work. But it had it's moments. 3stars.

JTassJTassover 2 years ago

Wow! That was scorching hot. If I could give more than 5 stars, I totally would.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’ve never been a fan of “sharing” in any shape or form. If the mom is sleeping with the son then she should be his and only his, makes the cucking more fun that way too. But it’s not my story so oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another cuckold story.

Stepsister was fine, but mom & dad not so.

Bill S

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Don’t like cucks!

Bill S.

TheOldStudTheOldStudalmost 2 years ago

Well, I liked it...

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

Not the greatest but I do like the story. AAAA+++

nyteramblernyteramblerover 1 year ago

Think this needs another chapter at least. And seams like they like sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

God sucks on Satan's cock everyday and ate all of his cum too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Liked it very much but it was too short you need a follow up!! Did not like the comment of GOD sucking Satan's cock hated it!!!!!!!! Gave the story a 44 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous