Cheer Squad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a wet slurp I leaned back, slipping free, I lowered her legs to the floor and rested back on my haunches, my chest heaving as I caught my breath. Val just lay stretched out on the couch staring at the ceiling, as a thick glob of my white cream oozed from between her pussy lips.

"That...was fucking HOT" Andy gasped behind us.

That was about the kinkiest and hottest fuck session in my entire life. I weakly climbed to my feet and collapsed on the couch beside Val. Her half limp hand rested on my thigh as she turned and looked at me.

"Little brother" she husked. "You are a fucking animal, and I love it" she gave a weak smile.

By the time I got out of the house and back home, it had finally started to sink in what had just happened. Not only had I just fucked the woman of my dreams, I had done it with the full consent of her husband, and I was even invited back for more rounds.

I had one more session with the two of them over the next two weeks. This time the romp was even raunchier. I was fucking Val sprawled out on their bed. I started unloading into her tight pussy when Andy stepped up and sprayed his hot load all over her face like some dime store slut. I thought Val had been having strong orgasms, Jesus the woman screamed and vibrated as she exploded all over my cock.

The thing is it didn't stop with those two. Apparently Andy had been talking to another guy, who had complained that after over twenty years his sex life had gotten pretty routine and he was trying to spice things up.

When Andy told him when he and Val were doing, it naturally came out who they were 'playing' with. I was told he brought the subject up to his wife while balls deep in her, and apparently the thought sent her into a mind bending orgasm, at least they claimed that. All I know was the two men talked to the two women; the two women compared notes, and the next thing I knew I was sitting at a kitchen table staring at them in shock.

"You want me to..." God I couldn't even get the words out.

"Am I that old and ugly?" she asked back.

The thing was I admit to having fantasies about Val. I mean Christ she was built like a brick outhouse, but I had never looked at this woman like that, not even in my wildest nightmares.

For the first time in my life, I looked at her, as a woman. She was built a lot like Val, the same raven hair and coal black eyes. Oh sure there were streaks of gray, but shit was pushing fifty years old. Her hips were more flared, and she had a soft pooch at her belly. Her breasts were slightly larger and had more sag to them, but over all time had not been bad to her.

The question was could I fuck her. Could I fuck my own mother? Val was one thing, we were step-siblings; and somehow in my mind I considered that distant enough to evade the one nasty word. But this, this was different. This was truly incest.

But, as I let my eyes travel over her body, and I felt that familiar first surge of blood in my loins; I knew my moral compass was totally shot, broken forever.

"Say when lady" I stared back across the table at her.

Apparently she and dad had talked this thing through. As she spoke it became clear that just like Andy, the idea of watching his wife excited my father. The whole thing was totally bizarre, but who the hell was I to complain.

Mom said that Tuesday was his lodge night and his meetings usually went from eight to ten at night. She planned on 'going to bed' at nine. I was supposed to 'break into the house' and restrain her. While I was fucking her dad was expected to return from his lodge meeting and find us.

I admit, I wasn't totally comfortable with the restraining and breaking in part, it was too much like rape to me and I said so.

"Baby" Mom stared at me. "You can't rape the willing" she said with a smile. "Tell me the last time you know of where I slept nude" she chuckled.

"You don't, not to my knowledge" I replied.

"No I don't" she said with a sultry smile. "But I will be...for you." She said as her face flushed.

"I don't know" I shook my head.

"Tell me you're not hard right now" Val grinned.

The hell of it was, she was right, I was raging hard. Whether it was from the incest taboo, or the fact I actually saw my mother as a real woman, or if I was just plain horny; it didn't really matter. I literally threw my moral compass out the window as I stood up from the table making no attempt to hide the obvious bulge in my jeans.

"Tuesday" I confirmed, and turned and walked from the kitchen.

That had been on Sunday, which gave me two days to think and prepare. I thought of how I wanted to do this. The idea of ropes or straps just hit me wrong; I wasn't into that kind of scene. I finally settled on buying a pair of nylons. I figured the soft material could be used on mom's wrists to give her the impression of being restrained, but not get to hard and heavy into the BDSM shit I really didn't like.

I thought of wearing a mask, but threw that idea out the window. This was make believe, so don't get to intricate I told myself.

I will say I was nervous as hell by Tuesday evening. Mom had said Dad was supposed to return home between ten and ten thirty. I didn't want to start this too early; the whole idea was to have him walk in during the middle. I figured if I hit the house right at ten that would give me twenty to thirty minutes alone and then dad would show up for the main show.

At ten I slipped through the front door. I took off my shirt, shoes and socks; the fewer clothes the better I figured. I had skipped wearing boxers as I didn't want to fight with extra clothing. Nylons in hand I ascended the stairs towards the master bedroom.

I slipped into the half dark room quietly; and son of a bitch if she hadn't fallen asleep watching television. I slipped to the side of the bed and gazed down at her, just like she had said, she was laying there totally nude. The sheet was at her waist and I admit the sight of those 36D's was a sight to behold. They were round and full, capped with dark areoles and large pink nipples, the kind that makes your mouth water.

Her large breasts shifted on her chest as I gently lifted her arms above her head, moving slow to not wake her. I secured each nylon to a wrist and then to the headboard of their metal railed king sized bed. At least there would be plenty of room I smiled.

Once she was 'secured' I took a moment to completely strip. By now my cock was more than half hard at the thought of what was about to happen. I slid the sheet down off her body, marveling at how trim and fit she really was. For a woman her age mom could easily turn any head if she wanted, I realized. What shocked me the most was the pure bald pussy that slid into view; Jesus, she not only shaves, she has to be waxing those pubes to be that smooth.

I gently crawled onto the bed between her thighs. Now this, was going to be a treat, I thought. God I loved eating a smooth bald pussy.

"Nnnnnnnnnnnnnn" Mom moaned in her sleep as I ran my tongue the full length of her crevice. Fuck she was dripping wet, she had to have been teasing herself when she fell asleep. Let's see what dreams I can give her, I smiled.

Reaching up I gripped her thighs to hold her steady, and jammed my tongue as deep into her as I could.

"UUUGgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Mom groaned as my tongue slid deep.

"Oh my God...pat..." Mom startled awake.

Only half awake I don't think her fuzzy brain quite registered what was happening. In the few seconds it took for her to register everything, she had tugged on her arms only to find she couldn't reach down to me.

I opened my mouth and sucked the hard bud of her clit in deep and hard. Like a child nursing I began to suck on her button. Her legs jerked and her ass bounced as I sent bolts up through her belly.

"Oh my God...what are you...oh shit...Pat...GHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" she moaned as I attacked her clit.

"Oh God...Pat...Pat..." mom babbled as I went after her clit.

I reached up and used my fingers to spread those smooth lips, watching that nub pop out from under its hood. I opened my mouth, clamped my lips around her throbbing clit, and nipped my teeth across the rock hard bud.

"PAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT" mom screamed as her ass shot up and off the bed.

Hot juices literally sprayed out from between her thighs, coating my face and dripping down my chin. Her legs went rigid, her whole body vibrated, and I felt her belly flex against my forehead as her orgasm slammed home without warning.

"CUMMMMINNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG" Mom screamed as a fountain of hot cream ejected from her body.

"Claire?" I heard dad's voice off to the side.

"Phil?" Mom's head swiveled to the door. "Oh God...Phil" mom gasped.

I took the moment of initial surprise to move. I pulled my face free and slid my body up mom. I used my hips to force her thighs further apart, wedging my both against hers. Raised up on my arms, I angled my hips so the head of my cock was resting right at her opening. I knew dad had to have a perfect view from that angle.

"Phil" mom grunted as my fat cock head slid in with and audible pop.

At that point all mom got out was a guttural moan as every inch I had sank into her in one stroke. She wasn't as tight as Val, but Christ was she hot. It was like sliding into a liquid volcano as pure heat wrapped around my cock. I felt her walls stretch to match my girth. I wasn't sure how big dad was, but it didn't seem like he was up to my size.

I heard dad groan from beside me, turning my head I watched as he jammed his hand down inside his down open slacks. He just stood rooted to the spot by the door and watched as I fucked his wife.

As my hips drove into mom's her head snapped around and she stared up at me in glassy eyed shock.

"God...you're big" she grunted as I ground my pelvis into her clit.

"Oh yeah...try this" I smiled down at her.

I slowly drew back until just the crowned head was inside. I turned and looked over at my father who now had his pants and shorts around his ankles, his fist wrapped around his cock as he stared at us.

"Try this dad" I husked; and then slammed my hips down hard.

"FUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK" mom screamed as I bottomed out.

This woman who had raised me, who had taught me my moral compass, devolved into a jabbering mass of flesh as I hammered into her.

"Oh God yes...don't stop...do it baby..." mom moaned as my hips slapped into hers.

"I'm fucking you mom" I rasped down at her. "Your son is fucking you" I told her.

Mom's eyes flashed and she looked up at me. There was an almost feral animal look on her flushed face.

"Free my hands...now" she growled.

I reached up and pulled the two slip knots at her wrists, I had done them hoping for this, that instead of the 'forced fuck' we could be more together.

Once her hands were freed, her arms shot straight down, her palms slapping into my ass cheeks. Nails dug into my skin like talons as she gripped my ass.

"Fuck me" she growled up at me.

I had never in my life seen this in my mother, pure feral animal wanting pleasure. But then I had also never felt her fleshy thighs wrap around my waist as both her hands hand heels pressed on my ass trying to drive my cock deeper into her sopping wet pussy.

My hips started moving, making those almost musical sucking noises as my cock powered in and out. I sawed into her like a hammer as I drove in again and again.

"Oh God...he's doing it Phil" Mom gasped. "He's fucking me...he's fucking his mother. Oh God I'm going to cum again" Mom moaned.

"Fuck" I heard dad grunt.

I turned my head and watched as a rope of white goo erupted from the tip of his cock and splattered to the carpeted floor. He may have been cumming, but his fist hadn't slowed one bit as his eyes locked to my ass.

"Fuck her Pat...fuck her good boy" I heard dad mutter.

I braced my hands on either side of her head and started pounding in. It was mother like daughter as the harder I went, the more she wanted. Mom mewled and whimpered her way through another orgasm as her heels drummed on my ass. I could feel the hot river of her juices seeping out around my cock to run down her ass and soak the bed.

By now you could heard the springs in the mattress as I rocked the bed under her. Her heavy breasts were wobbling side to side as her body bounced under me. I shifted my hips slightly and felt the shaft of my cock drag across the nub of her clit. Mom's eyes widened and her mouth hung open as she stared up at me.

"What are you...oh my God...Pat...how" I could see the surprise as her orgasm blossomed in the pit of her belly.

It was unbelievable, Val had been the best I ever had...until that moment in time. A blood curdling scream pierced the bedroom as mom heaved under my pounding body.

"AAAGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" echoed off the walls as hot juices sprayed against my lower belly.

"FUUUUCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK" I roared as a volcanic glove gripped my cock.

I felt my cock jerk as the first blast of cum poured into her quivering body. Her walls rippled, I spewed; her walls rippled again and I just pumped her even fuller with my hot cum.

"Fucking hell" I heard dad yell beside us.

I knew he was spewing his second load all over the carpet as he watched his wife have a massive orgasm from another man. Val had been kinky, this was totally obscene.

By the time I rolled off of mom, she was laying half limp on her back in a puddle of our juices. Her breasts heaved as she fought to catch her breath and sweat dripped from almost every pore.

"Incredible" I heard her soft whisper.

I used the last of my strength to rise from the bed and gather my jeans. Carrying them in my hand I walked over to where dad had collapsed down to sit on the floor of the bedroom, the stains of his two orgasms soaking into the carpet in front of him. He looked up and stared as mom's juices dripped from my softening cock.

"Great fuck old man" I smiled "You should take a turn" I told him.

I don't know how, but God damn if that almost fifty year old dick didn't start to harden again as he looked over at mom sprawled on the bed. I almost laughed as I walked out of the bedroom; it was going to be a long sore night for her.

Dressed and driving home, I thought about these last few weeks. Maybe fucking another man's wife wasn't so bad, I thought; as long as you had the right cheering squad.

12