Cheering Mom Up Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly realized that we were both waiting to hear from her after the bomb that was just dropped in the room. Understandably, it took her a moment to gather herself. However, all she managed to say was, "I don't know what to say."

"That's fine! You honestly don't have to say anything. If I'm being honest, I was hoping that something would happen between you two," my mom assured her.

"Are you two sleeping together," Kelly asked.

"We have in the past and it did happen again a few days ago. We thought it would be the last time. I didn't expect it to happen again but it just happened," my mom replied, "Are you upset?"

"No. I don't think it would be right for me to be upset anyways. You just saw me with him too."

"To be honest, I love the two of you more than anyone else in the world," she paused for a second and turned to me, "Don't tell your sisters."

I laughed and said, "You think I would tell them about any of this?"

They both laughed, though Kelly's laugh had a bit a nervousness mixed in.

"Anyways, I love the two of you more than anyone else in the world. I've been fantasizing about this for years now. I want to share that love with both as you as much as possible. Is that okay with both of you."

She looked at me first.

"You know my answer."

She then turned to Kelly who still seemed to be gathering herself. She looked really cute as she bit her lip and looked down while thinking. She then looked up at the two of us and said, "Kiss again."

"What?" I asked.

"I want the two of you to kiss again."

My mom then turned towards me again and smiled. I looked into her beautiful eyes as our lips met once again. Although, this time I was able to fully enjoy it without worrying about our relationship being exposed. I got to shamelessly kiss her and physically express just how much I loved her. As we were exploring each other's mouths, I could feel the bed shifting as Kelly moved in towards us. She began kissing on my mom's neck, causing her to let out a soft moan. She continued to kiss her neck but also managed to delicately and expertly unbutton and remove my mom's shirt. In fact, she was so smooth with it, I barely noticed it was happening. Kelly then stepped off of the bed and said, "Let's get those pants off of you too."

She slid my mom's pants off and very seductively dropped them to the floor. Her matching lace black bra and panties joined them in a pile just to the side of the bed. Finally, I was able to see what I had before only been able to hear through their bedroom door. Kelly was now straddling my mom as their lips locked. She began to slowly grind on her as they continued to ravenously make out with each other.

Kelly started to kiss her way down my mom's body. As she did that, I looked up at my mom's face to find her eyes locked in on mine. She gave me a little wink and a smile before a sudden change in her face indicated to me that Kelly had reached her destination. I watched as Kelly devoured her. For someone who apparently had only been with one woman in her life, she seemed to know what she was doing. It quickly became clear why there was always so much noise coming from their bedroom. Though, much like when I stood out their door, I began to stroke myself.

That didn't last long though. A few moments later, Kelly, stopped for a second to look at me. She smirked as she lifted her ass up in the air and went back to work. That appeared to be an invitation so I wasted no time. I assumed the position behind her. I reached down between her legs. She was as wet as could be. The moment I entered her was honestly one of the best feelings of my life. To be honest with you, that moment was almost too much for me. The combination of fucking Kelly, the great view of her beautiful ass, and the sight of her pleasuring my stunning mother was all definitely "working" for me. We all continued going at it. The energy in that room was like no sexual experience I had ever had. That being said, I could tell I wasn't far from cumming.

So, I pulled out which caused Kelly to ask, "Why did you stop?"

I managed a meek response, "You guys are just too pretty I guess."

They both laughed at this. So, now Kelly was going down on my mom and I began to eat her out from behind. It wasn't long until my face was once again soaked. Every now and then, Kelly would let out a moan. I could tell this had an effect on my mom as I would notice a little jolt in her leg and a little more volume with her moans. Maybe it's because of the buildup from before my mom walked in on us but Kelly was the first one to finish. This was unmistakable as she let out a moan that I have no doubt the neighbors could hear. She then turned towards me and gave me a deep tongue-filled kiss.

"Don't forget about me," my mom pleaded.

"That couldn't happen," I replied.

She laid back and hiked her legs up, welcoming me to join her. I obviously accepted the invitation. I crawled between her legs and entered her with possibly too much excitement. After a few thrusts, she pulled me in for a kiss. Not wanting to be left out, Kelly came over and planted a kiss on her as well. Afterward, she gave me another kiss, once again allowing me to taste my mother on her lips. As good as the taste was, I wanted to give my mom all of the attention that she deserved. I continued to thrust powerfully, but lovingly. Kelly began to lick her nipples and I began to increase my pace. My mom's breathing began to increase its intensity as well. Her eyes were closed as she savored the intensity of the moment. She only temporarily opened them to tell us, "I love both of you!"

It wasn't long after that before she came to a powerful orgasm. Her moan definitely gave Kelly's a run for its money. Thinking we were finished, I gave both of them one last kiss and then laid down in between them.

However, it appeared as though they had different plans. My mom turned to me and asked, "Did you think we were going to forget about you?"

"What do you mean?"

"You'll see," Kelly replied.

They both got up on their knees and almost in unison tied up their hair in ponytails.

"I like your hair up like that," Kelly said to my mom.

"Thanks! I like it too. It's both cute and practical."

On that note, she took the lead and took my already hard dick in her mouth. She bobbed up and down several times before my Kelly got in on the action. She began to lick my balls which is a sensation that I am not smart enough to eloquently put into words. It all felt so good that, once again, I was very close to finishing. I can't be sure if they sensed this but they stopped for a moment. Their lips locked just a few inches above my erect and saliva covered manhood. I don't know how this is possible but this sight seemingly got me harder. When they pulled away from each other, they decided to switch things up. Kelly began blowing me while my mom assumed Kelly's previous duty. It wasn't long before I started to feel the "tingles and jingles" again.

Apparently, my mom noticed, "I know that look. Kelly, I want you to taste my son."

Kelly stayed committed to the task at hand and didn't stop to offer a reply. Although, I suppose actions speak louder than words. She almost immediately began to deepthroat me. It was at this moment that I believe my eyes rolled into the back of my head.

Now, I wish that I could have played it cool in warning her that I was about to come but, unfortunately, I'm not cool and it ended with me yelling, "I'm about to cum!"

Kelly received my load like a seasoned vet. She just slightly moved back, wiped her lips, and swallowed.

"You too are amazing," is all that I managed to say.

They didn't reply to that at all and honestly it didn't feel like a response was necessary. We all just laid there and let what just transpired sink in. Laying in between these two beautiful women is honestly the best feeling of my life. Something tells me it won't be the last time I'll get to experience it and I'm incredibly thankful for that.

12