Cheerleader at the Away Game

Story Info
The basketball team wins the cup, so the squad rewards them.
10k words
3.97
12.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PROLOGUE

Hi! I'm Angela, I'm eighteen years old and I've been studying at North West State University for the last five months. I'm living in a student dorm after leaving home last September and I've met a bevy of great female friends. There's Becky, Caroline, Daphne and Emma, and the five of us make up the college cheerleading squad.

At home, it never really occurred to me that I was beautiful, although I guess I'm conventionally good-looking, maybe even great-looking, in fact: I have long, brown, wavy hair, medium-sized 34C breasts, an athletic body, and long, smooth legs, plus a tight butt that sticks out when I wear the short cheerleading skirt I need to wear.

Now, though, I have discovered the joys of being desired, popular, the center of attention and the male gaze, where guys all across campus look at me and dream to be with me -- to date me, kiss me, love me, and eff me; and all this has transformed my opinion of myself.

Now I have the confidence to flirt, banter and attract all kinds of men, plus I have really begun to explore my body as a sexual being. I have used my time in the dorm to explore my body, my breasts, my pussy; and have had many hot self-sessions in the dorm showers.

It helps to be surrounded by four other gorgeous women cheerleaders, too. Becky is tall, blond, with fabulous 34D breasts, complete with wide areolae and pointed, luscious nipples, an athletic body slightly curvier than mine, and equally long legs; Caroline is dark-haired, with a curvy body, somewhat shorter, but with big, round breasts and long nipples, plus thicker legs; Daphne is a lighter, ash blonde with a more willowy frame, smaller breasts, maybe 32B, but perfectly formed and firm, with a long torso, slim hips and the longest legs among us; while Emma is a redhead, with dead straight hair, pale, white skin, bright pink nipples, fleshy, yummy breasts, wide hips and muscled legs.

I know all this about their bodies because we have come to exploring each other's bodies in the dorm room, and now I know their bodies almost as well as I do my own.

Nine weeks ago, all five of us attended a small party in the football clubhouse over by the college stadium, where we met the team of jocks representing NWSU's football team. Things went well until one of the shyer guys drank too much beer and bumped his head when he passed out on the floor. He went to hospital to be treated for concussion.

That was bad for him, but it was great for me, since I had a major crush on Coach Jake Saxon, who was a senior just last year and had come back this year to informally coach the team. I'm only eighteen, so he dismissed me as just some ditzy freshman, but after I marshaled the players and cheerleaders and helped one of his players at the hospital, he'd been impressed by the maturity I had displayed. One thing had led to another, and we had ended up in bed together back at his place and had had THE. BEST. SEX. EVER.

However, just two weeks later, Jake yelled at my friends when they refused to join a competitive cheerleading competition held in the civic center downtown. I decided this was a red flag, and we had an argument and split up. I still went to the competition alone, though. The civic center was under repair, and when I accidentally walked into the men's toilets because some dufus construction worker had taken the signs off the door, I had come face-to-face with Patrick, one of the male cheerleaders in another team. He had flirted, and we agreed to meet up at the gym in the same building at twelve, where we had a fantastic, incredible sex session, helped by his well-endowed status.

We went out for a month, before he suddenly told me that his team had qualified to go on a national tour. I was thrilled for him, but not when he told me he would be away for four weeks. We agreed that it would be unfair on both of us to expect absolute fidelity from each other while apart, after dating for such a short time, and instead agreed to make up for lost time by him getting together with all five of us for some personal time when he got back.

I had felt down about his departure, but a chance meeting with a somewhat hardcore lesbian in the college canteen had transformed me in both attitude and opinion. I raced back to the dorm and, after purchasing a dildo at a sex store, the five of us cheerleaders had the best sex session we'd ever experienced.

Well, the four weeks went by, and Patrick came back. The other four girls were totally excited to experience his huge manhood. I, on the other hand, was curious to know whether he had scored with any other woman while he was away on tour with the guys, and admitted to the girls that if he had, it was over between Patrick and I. This annoyed the girls, who reminded me of my promise and told me straight up that I was acting like an idiot. They were right. When Patrick walked through the door, I found out that he hadn't been with any other women anyway, and the five of us rewarded him with the most incredible group sex of his life.

This awakened within the five of us a hungry desire for more hot action with guys, especially those more well-endowed. Patrick is a male competitive cheerleader, and, a week after our incredible sex session with him, he needed to be away from me to train with his team, which was a bummer. We decided to approach the football team to get our kicks. Unfortunately, Jake is still the coach, so he forbade it, which irritated me. However, an unexpected breakthrough came when we seduced the basketball team, made up of five tall, well-built (and well-hung!) Black men. We invited them back to our dorm for some fun. As it turned out, three of them were great, but the other two weren't really up to scratch. We promised the three that they could come back for another session in the future.

Now two weeks have gone by, exams are over and it's the end of the college year. We've just heard that the basketball team has an away game at another university. Perhaps we could cheerlead that team, too! First, though, we have to run this by Coach Saxon...

CHAPTER ONE

"Where are we going?" puffed Daphne, the four of them following me breathlessly, as I strode out of the dorm building, heading for the football field at North West State University.

"We're going to see Coach Saxon," I replied, determinedly.

"Is this necessary?" asked Caroline. "Couldn't we just sneak off to the away game and cheerlead the basketball team without him knowing?"

"Yeah, he's the FOOTBALL coach, babe," added Emma, annoyed. "What's he got to do with the basketball team? It's none of his business!"

"Indeed, and can I just remind you that I'm the head cheerleader, not you, Ange," stated Becky.

"Well, hurry up to where I am, then," I said, frowning as I marched across the campus.

"For goodness' sake, slow down," said Becky.

"If I didn't know better," remarked Caroline, "I'd think this is more about Saxon being your ex than him being the football coach."

I stopped and whirled around. "Now listen! We need to get permission from Coach before we go gallivanting off to a totally different college to cheerlead the basketball team! This squad belongs to the football team -- we've never done basketball before! I want to see if he thinks it's a good idea to get some live practice in -- we can perform the same routine at the final game of the season, because the two crowds watch different sports and they won't know that they're the same for both sports! That means we won't have to create two totally different routines in short order! It'll save time!"

Emma put one arm on her hip. "Are you sure this has nothing to do with your history with him?"

I looked at her pointedly. "Why should it?"

"The fact is, he turned us down two weeks ago, when he saw through our plan to seduce the football team in the dorm. Now we've spent some serious quality time with the basketball team, you seem to be in an awful hurry to tell him all about it," she explained.

"Yeah -- he figured out our plan fast enough then," said Daphne. "It won't take long to figure out what's going on with us and the ballers."

"And you're hoping he DOES figure it out," said Becky, slyly.

I looked around with my eyes. Well, huh. I guess there is some truth in that. "We still need to get his permission, though."

"Excuses, excuses," said Emma, sassily. "The fact is, you're dying to show him you've got other options besides him."

"Yeah -- I'm surprised that you haven't told him about Patrick yet," added Caroline.

"I agree," said Becky. "Why's he so top secret?"

"A certain nine inches might have something to do with it," said Daphne.

"Yeah, that guy's a rare breed," said Emma.

I got annoyed. "SHUT UP!"

"Face it, babe," said Becky. "You're just itching to tell him that we got pounded by the basketball team. Why don't you bury the hatchet and move on?"

I sighed. "I would happily do that, if he could do it, too."

"You only went out with him for a month," remonstrated Becky. "If this is what he's like now, what would he be like more long-term?"

"That's why I dumped him -- and you four know it," I stated. "I put you four before him, and he didn't like that. So now he's got a chip on his shoulder where we're concerned. He tried to isolate me off from the rest of you, and I didn't want that. I PUT YOU FIRST," I said, emphatically.

There was a pause.

"I mean, what does he expect? I'm only eighteen, nearly nineteen. I'm not ready to be exclusive. I wanna hang out with my girlfriends, and if we wanna explore each other physically, I wanna be able to do that without judgment and pressure. Maybe when I'm older, I might think about stuff like exclusivity, and whatnot. Right now, I'm not ready for that. I wanna explore boys, bodies, love, and sex. I've got drives and juices."

They all looked at me.

"I'm horny. I like female flesh, and male flesh, too. I like the feel of naked bodies next to my skin. I like the 'skintimacy' between the five of us." I looked at them. "I'm not gonna give all that up for a guy like Jake Saxon." I looked at them some more. "I mean, yeah -- he' got a great body, nice cock. Sometimes I think it would be cool to share him with you, like I did with Patrick; but he's not interested. He wants only me, and that's not gonna happen. I want us to be together."

Another pause.

"Now, come on. Let's get going."

CHAPTER TWO

We walked on in silence.

Well, huh. Did I go a bit too heavy? Did I lay that on too thick? I didn't know.

As I walked on towards the football field, I reflected. See, this is it -- this heaviness. This negativity. This is exactly what I didn't want -- and Jake Saxon was the cause of it. Stuff him. I wanted freedom, joy, and happiness. Let's do that!

Finally, we arrived. The football team were standing around near the fifty-yard line, and Coach was giving them instructions about strategy, or whatever coaches talk about.

We breezed up to them.

"Hi," I began.

"Yo, guys," said Emma.

"Ladies," said Cameron, the shy one, smiling at us.

Coach Saxon clicked his fingers at him. "Pay attention! As I was saying, next week's game is important. I want you to focus on keeping control of the ball, because the team we're gonna face is well-known for executing -" He stopped, as I sidled up to him. "What?"

"Coach, are you done with practice, or is there more?" I asked.

"Well, we're just finishing up -"

"OK, good. The girls and I wanna talk to you about a new idea we've got, but I figure I need to run it by you before we just do it, in case there's anything we need to do -- you know, like inform sports faculty of our plan."

Coach's ears pricked up. "Sports faculty?"

Becky, the head cheerleader, stepped forward. "Yeah, we were thinking that we could do a live practice of our routine for the final game by performing it for a completely different sport."

"Huh?" said Coach, confused.

"Yeah, we were thinking about cheerleading the basketball team," explained Emma.

Coach's eyes widened. "Really?" He turned to the football team. "OK, guys, I think we're about done for today. Go back to the changing room and get cleaned up."

The team moved off, saying goodbye.

Coach turned to us. "OK, what's all this about?"

"We wanna cheerlead the basketball team," I said. "We figured we might run it by you, because no squad has ever done that before in the history of this university, so we wanna ask if we need to get permission from someone higher up in faculty before we do that."

"Hmm," he replied. "So you wanna do that, huh?"

"Yeah," answered Caroline. "I mean, we're the only cheerleading squad this college has got. I don't see why this has to be for football only. Couldn't we spread our talents around to other sports?"

"Yeah," I added. "I think we should be the squad for all spectator sports."

"I see," said Coach. He frowned. "Well, I guess I could speak to the Dean; but what brought this on? You were never interested before."

"Well, we could get more live practice in, and be that much better for football when a big game comes around," said Daphne.

"Yeah, it's a win-win situation," said Becky.

Coach stood on the football field, hands on hips, legs slightly akimbo. "I guess so." He thought. "Well, I'm just a volunteer. I don't get paid for this. I'm just one of last year's seniors, invited back this year to coach the team. I figured that they must have needed someone fast, since they don't have a properly-qualified coach. So any executive decisions about that would need to be addressed to the Dean."

"Oh, yeah, that's right," I said. "You're only volunteering!" Something occurred to me. "So, Coach, what's the deal? Are you coming back next year?"

"I don't know," said Saxon, simply. "Maybe. They might invite me back, or else find a proper coach for next year's games. I have no idea."

"Wow, really?" asked Caroline.

"In the meantime, I've been looking for a job. If it works out, then I might not return, since I won't have time. It's been great to have a year out, it's been fun. My money won't last forever, though." He frowned. "I've got plans, I've got dreams, and the discipline to achieve them. I'm going into finance. It's gonna be high-powered -- suit and tie, dress shirt and shoes, double cuffs, executive briefcase, the works. Of course, I'll still go heavy in the gym. Monday's chest day, still." He smirked. "These abs and pecs won't train themselves."

Oh, yeah. I was beginning to remember why I was attracted to this guy in the first place. Not just the body; it was the attitude -- uncompromising, disciplined, take no prisoners - a man on a mission.

"Yeah, definitely," I answered. "So you'll speak to the Dean for us?"

He smirked. "Sure." He raised one eyebrow. "I hear the basketball team's got an away game coming up next. Would you be interested in that, or do you wanna start with the next home game?" He shot me a glance.

Suddenly, I was on the spot. He knew what was up. He had figured it out -- so I had to think fast. "Er, yeah, Coach," I admitted. "That would be great. The away game would be good."

Coach Saxon looked off in the direction of the changing rooms. Turning back to me, he said, "Well, I guess that's no problem."

I was surprised.

"I'll get back to you about it in the afternoon. Can I call you on your cellphone?"

"Yeah, sure," I said.

"Great." He turned back towards the campus buildings. "Catch you later." He walked off.

The five of us stood there, astonished.

"Well, huh," remarked Caroline

"What just happened?" asked Daphne.

"Something's changed," remarked Emma.

"Big time," said Becky.

I stood there, burning up inside, wanting to know what just happened, and why. Why this sudden change of tone? Was it because he was leaving? Did he regret his behavior, or was I just dreaming? What was it about this guy that kept me on tenterhooks, anyway? Whatever it was, all I knew was that it was extremely attractive, and it was turning me on.

Now, suddenly, I was on the back foot, and I knew it. Hmm. What's the next move? I would be obliged to wait for The Big Call. The call where he knew for certain that I would be going away to another place to have sex with the basketball team. He knew me, he knew the girls, but I still didn't know him. There were unanswered questions, but they would have to remain unanswered for the time being.

I turned to the others. "Come on, girls -- let's get back to the dorm."

Back there, the girls kept badgering me with a hundred and one questions, none of which I knew the answer to, and this began to bug me.

"Look!" I exclaimed. "I don't know anything! I'll just have to wait for him to call!"

Call he did. At about 3:00pm, my phone rang.

"Angela, this is Jake," he began.

I stood in the middle of dorm, gesticulating to the girls to shut up because it was him. "Yeah, hi. Go ahead."

"I've spoken to the Dean -- he's chill with it. You and the squad can perform at the away game for the basketball team."

"Great!" I cried, giving a thumbs-up sign to the ladies, who were thrilled. "That's awesome. Did it take long to persuade him?"

"No, not at all. It took longer to get around to seeing him -- he was out of his office most of the time." There was a pause. "So, yeah, congrats. Have a great time."

"Jake, wait!" I interjected, hoping he wouldn't hang up. "What's going on?"

"Huh?"

"Why this sudden change in you? I mean, the last time I saw you, you chewed me out about hanging out with the team, yet now you're chill about me doing this with the girls."

He sighed down the line. "I guess I can't stop you. I'm pleased to see the five of you expanding out into something new -- it's about time. For that, I can admire this new step to support the basketball team. Also, I've seen your maturity develop over the past year -- you've done great." A pause. "Also, I've begun to value the concept of teamwork. I'm sorry to have to leave the guys -- I'm not sure I will, of course, it's up to the faculty -- but I've really enjoyed seeing how team dynamics have worked out between them."

I was intrigued. "I see."

"Plus, you know, this American women's soccer team that's really big on TV right now? In fact, a lot of women's soccer teams around the world -- most of them are lesbians, you know."

"Uh-huh, I've heard of that," I said. This was building up to something.

"Well -" He paused again. "I've kinda come around to thinking that a similar dynamic might be playing out with you ladies. I know you're not lesbian, but I just wanted you to know that I appreciate the camaraderie you ladies enjoy. I think it's important for team spirit. I also think that there are times when a coach needs to appreciate these dynamics in team sports. As such, my possible leaving means I may have to deal with no longer having that dynamic around me, and, considering my future career in finance, such a dynamic might be hard to come by in the future, so I feel that I should tell you that I think this dynamic is great, and I'm glad to have experienced it in the short time I have been here to access it."

I smirked. "So, in other words -- you miss me."

He hesitated. "Er -- yeah."

"Man, you sure take a long time to get around to saying what you wanna say," I remarked, with a smile. Then I felt reflective. "Well, actually, Jake -- the feeling's mutual. I miss you, too."

His tone brightened. "Really?"

I looked at the girls, who sat in silence, wide-eyed and smiling. "Yeah. I mean, I know we only went out for a month, and you never really got to know the other girls so well -- at least, not like some other people have since we split up."

"Uh-huh," he replied, uncertain as to where this was going.

I thought wistfully about the situation, and decided he was worth another chance. "I don't see why you couldn't get to know all of us a little better -- and I'm sure the ladies would be chill with you showing up in our dorm even if you lost your position as coach."