Cheerleader at the Away Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?" he said for the second time, sounding hopeful. "Well, that would be great -- as long as it's chill with you."

"Sure it is! Yet, you know, if we say yes to this, that isn't gonna change anything about this trip away. We're still going. In fact, I think it's good for you to go away and think about it." It was my turn to pause. "The fact is, you don't own any of us, Jake, and especially not me. I'm not even nineteen yet. It's too early to think about the kind of stuff perhaps you had been hoping for before. You know the Spice Girls lyric, right? 'If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends'? Things ain't changed much since the nineties. So think about it, huh? Then maybe you CAN be my lover, AND get with my friends." With that, I snapped off the phone.

"Wow," remarked Becky. "That was totally boss, Ange."

"Yeah, I guess you told him what for," said Emma, surprised.

"I did," I admitted. Then I smiled. "But it's great. It means he'll be back."

The girls cheered.

CHAPTER THREE

The day of the away game for the basketball team arrived. It was a Saturday, and we all boarded a bus to take us to the next town. It wasn't very far, so the journey was maybe forty-five minutes tops. Nevertheless, we got on, together with the all-Black basketball team -- captain Denzil, plus Carter, Jayden, Ethan, and Jaxon.

Denzil was jacked and ripped, with cannonball delts, pronounced pecs, rock-hard abs, a firm torso, and muscled legs. From my session with him last week in the dorm, I also knew he was packing eight inches of meat, with a six-inch girth, and a tight ballsack encasing large balls. Jaxon was really heavy, a total gym-body meathead, with huge biceps, big, heavy pecs, a huge torso, and thick legs. He had the honor of sharing Caroline's bed last week, where we saw that he had a shorter cock of only six and a half inches, but it was super-thick, at a seven-inch girth, plus he had low-hanging balls that were huge, and slapped against her, a sound that she loved. Carter was more lightweight, really lithe, with a body that looked like a swimmer's body, all sleek, with smooth muscle. He had sex with Becky last week, and wow -- what a lover he was. For your interest, his cock was seven inches, but thinner, at a five-inch girth, and a large head. Jayden was all gold and jewelry and fashion hip-hop clothes. He wasn't so hot in bed, as Emma found out last week. He was one of the two who definitely wouldn't be showing up for round two after the game. Emma had found out that he was more interested in looking cool in front of his friends than in pleasing a woman. His cock wasn't bad at all -- seven and a half inches long, six inches in girth, but, in truth, nobody cared. What a waste! Finally, there was Ethan -- slim and lightweight, with thin arms and legs, he was shyer than the others, and Daphne had found out that he was a virgin. Well, he stayed that way, with Daphne only managing to stroke him off, while she got precisely nothing out of it. He wouldn't be invited for round two, either. Cock-wise, he was seven inches long, with a five-inch girth.

Not that any of that mattered right now, though, as we concentrated mentally on the upcoming game -- the boys on ball tactics, and us on our performance. Becky, the head cheerleader, was decisive, leaping into action, giving us orders, pep talks, revving us up, and motivating us to do our best.

The bus arrived, and we jumped out, all ten of us, plus a bunch of teachers and others, and made our way into the university campus where the game would be. It took us some time to get to the basketball hall, but eventually we made it to the changing rooms, where we joined our competitors in getting ready.

Our changing room was empty, since the other team did not have cheerleaders, so we quickly changed into our uniforms and, picking up our pom-poms, hurried into the hall, where a large crowd of spectators had already assembled, and were busy chatting loudly.

The crowd was surprised at our appearance, not expecting cheerleaders, and a murmur went through the crowd as we took up our positions.

Several minutes passed, and the hall was filled with a noisy announcer, cheers from the crowd, and images from a large Jumbotron suspended from the ceiling, which we didn't have at our college.

Finally, the two teams came out, to loud cheering. The students from this university were extremely numerous, and in full effect, while our university's supporters were somewhat fewer in number -- so all the more reason to cheerlead!

"Two, four, six, eight -- who do we appreciate? N-W-S-U, we're hear to cheer, and cheer for you!" we chanted, as the five of us sprang into action, beginning our routine. The stage we were on was quite large, so we were highly visible to the whole crowd. While we primarily wanted to cheer on our own team, I was surprised to see the supporters of the opposing team cheer along with us. I was worried that this would detract from our own crowd, but found it added tremendously to the atmosphere, and I began to enjoy the adrenaline and thrill of cheerleading once again.

Jumping up and down and dancing, we continued with our routine, with Becky leading us in the middle at the front.

When our routine came to an end, a great roar went up from the crowd, and we waved at everyone as the MC's voice echoed and boomed around the hall.

Then the game began, the whistle blew, and the guys leapt into action. From now on, we would repeat our routine constantly throughout the game, so this was a high-adrenaline, long-stamina event for us. Still, it was shorter than a football game, so we went on.

I didn't get to see much of what was going on, unlike in football, where players constantly stop and start, allowing us to wow the crowd during the stops. Instead, we more or less had to keep jumping around nonstop, as the high-speed sport progressed.

Still, I could see that the opposing team scored first, and had an early lead, before our team fought back in the second quarter to equalize the score.

At half time, the players for our side came over to us briefly, where I spoke to Denzil, the captain.

"Win this thing, Denzil!" I shouted over the roar. I grinned at him. "Remember, there's a reward in it for you, besides the cup you'll get."

Denzil grinned back at me. "We'll ace it!" he cried back.

In the third quarter, the opposing team took a commanding lead, and I was worried that we might lose. However, an amazing pass from Jaxon to Jayden led to a dramatic change in fortune for our team, and from then on, our score began to once again equalize with theirs. Finally, just before the whistle blew, Denzil made a basket, and our supporters went wild, while the opposing team groaned. We were thrilled, and jumped up and down with joy, despite the fact that we had been doing that practically all the time.

Well, after that came the award ceremony, and as Denzil held aloft the trophy, I felt proud of him and the team.

Becky turned to us. "Well done, ladies! Awesome work!" We were all elated, and buzzing with excitement, and all spectators were thrilled with our contribution.

Another hour of hubbub passed, wherein we got changed and showered there, before making our way back to the bus in our civvies. The bus pulled away and we were on the way home.

Denzil spent some time talking with Jayden and Ethan, who had played really well, giving Jayden the trophy, and telling Ethan and he to take time out tonight to hit the town to celebrate. They were mollified somewhat at this, since they knew that they were not going to be invited to our after-hours session.

When the bus arrived back at NWSU, we headed for the dorm, while the guys headed back to wherever they lived.

We flumped down on our beds, feeling beat.

"OK, girls," announced Becky. "First -- take a power nap. Then we'll go out to eat. Then back to shower, then into something sexy."

We nodded our agreement. It was 2:00pm. Lights out, we slept until four. After that, we lounged around to chat, scrolled on our phones, and basically chilled. Around five, we headed out for a steak dinner, which gave us much-needed nourishment. Around 6:15pm, we all got showered, then changed into lacy lingerie -- just bra and panties, no stockings or suspender belts and stuff -- the guys probably wouldn't care. These Black dudes wouldn't be spending too much time on foreplay. Then we lolled around on our beds, waiting for the guys to arrive.

They promptly did so at 7:00pm, unwilling to lose even a minute of sexy times with us, which made me smile. Caroline jumped up to open the door to our dorm, and the three of them walked in.

"Our champions have arrived!" she exclaimed.

Denzil, wearing a loose blue casual shirt with three buttons open at the top, plus black slacks and black shoes, smiled. "Yeah, we sure have," he answered.

Carter was wearing a white T-shirt, baseball cap, blue jeans and white sneakers, while Jaxon, heavy-set as ever, wore a sleeveless top, Army-style cargo pants and gray sneakers.

"Close the door, babe," I said to Caroline, who then did so.

Jaxon looked at the five hot babes in lingerie lounging on beds. "Man, you girls look something incredible."

"Come and get it," smiled Emma, seductively.

"OK, guys, listen," I said, raising one hand. "I know you Black bros don't go down on women, but we like it, and maybe we need it. So I suggest that we divide up into two threesomes, and one couple. The two girls in the threesome can go down on each other, then we can swap around later."

Denzil, the captain, looked at the other two guys. They were chill about it. "OK," he said.

That sorted, we then split up. Immediately, it seemed as though the guys wanted to start with the same partners they had last time -- Jaxon with Caroline, Denzil with me, and Carter with Becky. This suited Becky down to the ground, as she was in a big hurry to experience Carter's passion and intense lovemaking again. We decided to leave them to it as the couple. Emma chose to join with Caroline and Jaxon, since they were the 'biggest' people in terms of physical size -- Jaxon was a heavy, muscular, gym meathead, his body absolutely huge, while Caroline was very horny, with big boobs and very curvy, so Emma was a good addition, with her voluptuous appearance, and huge breasts -- the largest boobs of the five of us. Denzil was more athletic, and I was toned; Daphne was slim and lightweight, skinny with thin arms and legs, plus perfectly round, super-firm breasts and really sensitive nipples, so Denzil, with the longest cock, would be a huge wow for her tight pussy, and she would be easy to throw around the bed. So we started.

"Take off your shirts, guys," said Daphne. "Shoes and pants would be good, too. Just start like us -- undies only."

The three tall guys, all of whom were bald, didn't need to be told twice. They quickly undressed, dumping their clothes in various piles against the opposite wall.

I was thrilled to see Denzil's incredibly jacked and ripped body, so smooth there was a slight sheen to it -- the pecs, six-pack abs, toned torso, and strong legs. I looked over to see Jaxon's huge body, the wide, thick, heavy pecs, big, muscular biceps, broad back and shoulders, while Carter's swimmer's body looked fantastic. Let's go!

Denzil sat down on the bed next to me. "Come here," he said in his deep voice, quietly. I smiled and welcomed him in with a big hug, where he immediately ran his fingers through my hair, before kissing me below the ears. I murmured, while Daphne sat behind me, smoothing her hands up and down my back. She unclipped my bra, hooking her thumbs under the straps and letting the straps fall down my arms. I lowered my arms to take off the bra and discard it.

Denzil now kissed me passionately, and full on the lips, while Daphne caressed my breasts. As the kiss went on, deeper and deeper, she cupped my breasts, then began squeezing them, making me moan while still kissing Denzil, before pulling gently on my wanton nipples to tease them. Now Denzil began kissing my neck, which felt luscious, while Daphne continued working on my breasts -- kneading, caressing, waking them up, making them receptive, warm to the touch, tender, and loving.

Denzil saw Daphne behind me, and pushed my torso back with one hand, so that I leaned against Daphne's chest. I felt her superbly firm breasts and hard nipples pressing into my back below my shoulder blades, while Denzil now cupped my breasts with his hands, before leaning in to engulf my left nipple and areola between his thick lips.

Oh, yeah, I thought, as I arched my back, closing my eyes to enjoy the pleasure. This encouraged him, and he used both hands to cup my breasts, pulling them forward towards him, then using both hands to clasp my left breast, squeezing it and opening his mouth wide, so he could get as much of my breast in his mouth as possible. He engulfed the whole nipple and areola, and quite a bit of the surrounding tissue, and I gasped at his desire.

"Yeah," he murmured, redoubling his efforts, his left hand now encasing my right breast.

I felt Daphne's hands circle around my firm waist, her fingertips disappearing under the waistband of my panties. They searched downwards, over the hairless mound, until they reached the dampness of my lips. A few strokes up and down, a parting of the labia with two fingers, then a resolute circling of my clit. "Mmm," I managed, the dual stimulation of breast and clitoris overwhelming me for a few moments, before I felt a raw, gnawing horniness seize me, and a desire for more rose up within me.

Denzil saw this, and removed his mouth from my breast, before engulfing the other one, making me growl with desire. Moments passed, and I began to undulate my hips against Daphne's hands, as she used the fingertips of her right hand on my clit, and the fingers of her left hand to press against my entrance, before pushing within to explore the depths of my pussy.

Yes, I thought, as I now bucked my hips against her hands, before Denzil released my breast and kissed me right on the lips, deeply and passionately. I succumbed to him, and to Daphne, as my body received more and more pleasure. Wow, I needed this, and it felt great.

Denzil leaned back, giving me a full view of his glorious chest, the big pecs, rock-hard six-pack and firm abdomen. I leaned forward and embraced him, my fingernails scraping down his muscled back, before I brought my hands around to the front. I spent several moments running my hands up and down his pecs and abs, marveling at the firmness, getting more and more turned on, wanting him so much, before my thoughts finally turned southward to the pronounced bulge in his boxers.

I turned back to look at Daphne. "Scoot back, babe," I said, quietly.

She understood, and moved back considerably, her hands leaving my panties. She leaned back until she was face-up on the bed.

Now I got up on my knees, and pulled my panties down my thighs, before maneuvering them off completely. They slid to the floor beside the bed. Then I slid my pussy up Daphne's firm torso, thrilling her. I felt the incredible firmness of a small, tight breasts against my loins, a novel skin contact, before she grabbed my butt firmly.

With one hand, Daphne took a pillow from my bed and put it under her head, allowing it to be at a high angle, before opening her mouth for her tongue to make contact with my pussy.

"Oh, yeah, babe," I cried. "Just like that," I managed.

I had a brief awareness that the whole room was filled with female moans of pleasure, and figured everyone was getting what they wanted. I looked forward, and my view was filled by the sight of Denzil's eight-inch cock at full mast, still encased in his boxers. I grabbed at the waistband and, in a swift movement, pulled them down. His cock sprang out with a satisfying slap against his lower abdomen.

Denzil quickly moved to remove them, and now all three of us were completely naked, Daphne having removed her clothes first some time ago.

Now I felt her mouth on my pussy, and she felt my body on top of hers, while my fingers encircled Denzil's huge cock. It was great to see it again. He had a tight ballsack, which I caressed with my other hand, as my right hand gently stroked him up and down his whole length. It was superbly veiny, yet with the 'bendy hardness' that Black men had, where, even when fully aroused, his cock was still flexible, rather than rock-hard. I didn't mind, and gazed admiringly at it for a few seconds, which he noticed with approval.

He moved his hips forward, and now the swollen head was right in front of my mouth. I ran my tongue up and down the urethral cleft, before swirling the tip of it around the head. I then used my left hand to lift up the heavy member, and licked all the way up the underside. Then I made for the balls, sucking gently on each one through the large, tight sack. Finally, I made my way back up the underside with my tongue, before returning the head to my lips.

Now I opened my mouth slowly, looking up at him with anticipation. He looked down with desire. I moved forward, my lips slowly sliding across the head, before it sank deep within my mouth, and I took in about four inches -- half his length.

Now his hands went to the back of my head, and he began to gently pump his cock in and out, making love to my mouth. "Ah, yeah," he murmured.

Things went incredibly slowly. I closed my eyes once more to savor the pleasure, and my senses were filled with his cock sliding in and out of my mouth, Daphne's tongue circling slowly around my clitoris, two of her fingers plunging into my wet pussy, slowly pumping in and out of me. She synchronized with his thrusts. Oh, wow, this was incredible. We carried on like this for what seemed like ages, my ears filled with the sound of sex and pleasure all around me.

Slowly, Daphne began to speed up her finger thrusts. Denzil must have seen that, and increased speed to keep up. Daphne's fingers now curled around to my G-spot, and she began pumping it, while her tongue lashed wildly against my clit.

I moaned loudly, overcome with desire and pleasure, and I was astonished when this combination of pleasure, everywhere in my body, suddenly reached a peak. My torso stiffened, I let out a muffled cry, Denzil's cock still in my mouth, as I spasmed against Daphne's fingers, a delicious orgasm racing through me, my body trembling, my legs quivering with the release.

"Yeah!" cried Daphne, excited. "Oh, wow, you taste so good!" Her mouth engulfed my whole vulva, as my pussy released copious moisture, which she eagerly swallowed down.

Now Denzil, his arousal tightening and rising higher, took his cock out of my mouth, then motioned for me to get up. I did so, getting off Daphne's body and kneeling on the bed, upright.

Daphne got up and knelt on the bed also, facing Denzil, too.

Denzil embraced me, and I smiled, wrapping my legs around his hips, and getting into the yab-yum position. I moved my hips upwards, and he positioned his cock so that the head pressed against my entrance. With a sudden wanton desire, and hunger for friction, I pushed down and impaled myself on his huge member, and I threw my head back in abandon as I felt its thick girth stretch my walls wide, the head thrust deep within me, up to the cervix. Yeah, fill me, baby, I thought. I began pumping up and down, my hands on his broad, muscled shoulders, pushing down ever deeper, feeling the head push hard against the A-spot deep inside my pussy. Yeah! Denzil groaned in pleasure, then I increased speed, gritting my teeth a little as I yearned for friction. My mouth opened soundlessly and my face turned to the ceiling with my eyes closed, as I felt his fabulous cock ravish the walls of my pussy.

"Yeah!" said Denzil, now grabbing my waist with his hands. I leaned back on my hands and raised my hips, then bounced them off his own. The two of us found a rhythm, and now pumped away hard against each other, both filled with desire and an aching for release.