Cheerleader Friends - Ellie Ch. 04

Story Info
The girls role play using multiple costumes. Threesome fun!
4.1k words
4.49
9k
12
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Four

Jarrod lay back against the old cracked leather couch, a bottle of Bourbon in one hand. The girls had cleared the coffee table away when they had burst into the room and asked him to wait there for a moment. He had reluctantly agreed.

After what felt like an eternity, he heard muffled conversation and giggling before Ruby emerged. She stood just out of reach, looking incredible with her high heels, long figure-hugging pants, skin-tight blue low cut top, her tousled auburn hair and light blue eyes. Ruby licked her lips and spoke.

"Jarrod, after we started dancing with you we had already decided we would take it in turn to date you..."

Jarrod wished they had told him that before he felt he had to take on half the city to protect them.

"...but once you saved us from Deadsie, we felt we should both share you - tonight. Even more than that, we want to give you more than just a quick fuck. We want to give you a night you'll never forget."

Jarrod felt his groin stir in anticipation as she smiled at him mischievously.

"We want you to choose your fantasy." Ruby waved her hand towards the doorway and Susan came out. Well, he assumed it was Susan.

Susan was wearing a skin-tight police woman's costume. It was electric blue latex with tiny high cut shorts, a low-cut top and knee-high stiletto heels. She had a police hat, reflective sunglasses, a black belt with handcuffs swinging from them and a badge She lazily swung a large black baton around her finger from its lop.

Ruby wandered over and lowered herself next to Jarrod. Placed one hand on his naked thigh.

"Is this your fantasy? If not, we have plenty more..." Ruby whispered seductively into his ear before darting her tongue inside. Jarrod watched as Susan licked the end of the baton before pushing it into her mouth. She then rubbed it up and down between her legs before bending over to give Jarrod a marvellous view of her ass and thighs.

"No. As hot as Susan makes that uniform look, I've seen enough of police and prison guards for quite some time" he said with a shudder.

"Are you sure?" Susan asked huskily, "we could have some real fun". She took the handcuffs off her belt, placed her hands behind her back and bent over again. Ruby took up the discarded baton and readied it behind her.

Jarrod stared for a minute, deliberating. "No, I can't do it"

"It's ok, we have much more" Ruby stated with a grin and Susan ducked back out of the room.

Ruby slid a hand along his naked thigh, "Now what will we do to pass the time while she changes?" she said, feigning bewilderment. "Oh, I know".

Ruby leaned forward, placing one hand on the side of his face and slowly drew him in for a kiss. Her lips were soft but the heat of her mouth spoke volumes of her passion. He reached behind her and pressed his own lips firmly against her own. His mouth opened and their tongues met, encircling each other in a heated dance. He pulled away from her and turned his attention to her long neck.

Jarrod brushed aside her auburn locks and kissed her in the crock beneath her ear. He felt her hand run along his arms and shoulders then under his singlet to explore his washboard stomach and chest. He reached around behind her first pulling her closer then dropped his hand down her back and under her clothes to feel the small of her back. Jarrod moved his hand up, and ran his hand along with the muscles and lines of her back, before dropping down to clasp her bottom through her sheer pants.

Ruby pulled him into a more passionate kiss, her tongue darting into his mouth, exploring his teeth and the soft recesses of his cheeks. He drank deeply of her, tasting the sweetness of the alcohol she had drunk earlier.

Jarrod slid his hand beneath the back of her pants and cupped one of her firm buttocks. He felt her slide her hand around behind him and under the lip of his shorts.

"Am I interrupting something?!"

Jarrod and Ruby turned. Susan stood there in a frilly French Maids outfit. It had a tiny white apron but the rest of it was black lace highlighting Susan's enticing figure and body beneath. It finished centimetres down her thighs, exposing the full length of her tanned, alluring legs. She wore white knee-high stockings and had a little white duster in her hand. Her hair was up in two long piggy tails that hung over each shoulder. While he gaped, Susan turned and Jarrod could see that the costume did not cover the small of her back, nor the naked curves of her G-string clad bottom. She wiggled it seductively and then bent over again pretending to dust the ground before her.

"What about this one?" she asked.

"Hot! Definitely hot but..."

"...you want to see more!" Susan smirked and sauntered out of the room. Jarrod's eyes were glued to her every movement until she disappeared from the room.

"Now, where were we?" Ruby smiled and leaned in to resume their embrace. She traced her hot little tongue along his lips and then thrust it into his mouth to meet her own tongue. He slipped his hand down the front of her tight pants and felt the button give. He pushed his hand down further to cup her labia lips. Ruby responded and pushed her own hand down the front of his shorts. Jarrod slid his middle finger beneath the lips and felt the moisture within. He glided his finger through the lips and then pushed it into her well-lubricated vagina. Her body buckled and she searched desperately in his shorts for him until he felt her hand encircle his member. The touch of her hand began to harden him immediately and soon his shorts were becoming uncomfortable.

"What about this one?"

Jarrod groaned inwardly. He reluctantly pulled away from Ruby and turned towards Susan.

Ellie was standing there. Well at least, Susan was standing there looking like Ellie. Susan was wearing a schoolgirl's uniform that looked almost the same as the one he had seen Ellie in earlier today.

She wore a tiny red plaid skirt, long white stockings and black high heel school shoes. Her midriff was bare revealing the beautiful lines of her toned stomach. Wrapped tightly around her breasts was a small white cotton top, tied off in a single knot. A school tie spilled over her breasts. She had her hair up in two high piggy tails with red ribbons but it was the black-rimmed glasses and ruby red lipstick that reminded Jarrod of his little girl the most.

"He likes that one!" Ruby stated as she succeeded in fishing him out of his pants.

Her hand suddenly seemed too small for his engorged cock, as it wrapped around his rock hard manhood. Ruby was staring in awe as the monster grew in her hands. She shifted her eyes up to him with a smile before being drawn back to stare at his penis again.

"He REALLY likes that one Susan!!"

Susan slowly moved over to stand in front of Jarrod and then dropped to her knees in front of him. "Would you like to teach a little schoolgirl a lesson, Jarrod?"

Jarrod gulped and nodded.

"I'll be back in a minute" Ruby giggled, removing her hand from him reluctantly before darting off to the bedroom.

Susan moved her hand over to take up where Ruby left off, "What's this Mr Baronia?" she questioned 'innocently', using a little girl's voice and persona.

"Baronia? That's not...oh Butcher of Baronia. Very clever!" Jarrod chuckled, enjoying both of Ruby's hands sliding up and down his shaft.

Recognition suddenly washed over Susan's features and she acted delighted. "A boiled lolly! I love boiled lollies!" she squealed in excitement. Then in a far sultrier voice, "Especially big, hard ones like this."

The schoolgirl grasped the base of his cock and moved closer until her ruby red lips were almost touching the head of his member. Susan raised her gaze to make sure she had his full attention and the anticipation almost killed him. He watched as the bespectacled, piggy-tailed little school girl slid out her tongue between her red lips, and flickered it gently over the tip of his manhood. Jarrod jumped at the sensation.

Susan smiled innocently up at Jarrod. "Oh, I love this flavour of this lollypop! It's even better than my Daddy's!"

Bloody Hell! He was already struggling to keep his daughter out of his head and Susan says that!

Susan moved the tip of her tongue in a slow circle around the tip of his member and then gave it a big lick. She then moved her attention to the base of his cock, licking the entire length.

"I think this is my new favourite flavour."

She then took the head of his cock into her mouth and sucked firmly, before licking the underside.

Jarrod found himself desperate to just snatch up this little bitch, flip her over and fuck the shit out of her but he held himself back. In the past, if he saw a girl he wanted, he took her and worried about the consequences later. Since returning though, and spending time with Ellie, he found he had softened around the fairer sex and he was more than willing to sit back and let them take the lead...particularly if this was what he could expect!

Susan caught his eye again, and then pushed her lips over the head of his penis, then edged agonisingly slowly down further and further. He watched as his cock disappeared gradually into her little mouth until he felt her chin and nose press up against his pelvis and the tip of his penis press firmly against the back of her throat. He placed a hand on the back of her head and pushed harder before releasing her.

This little schoolgirl didn't even gasp when she withdrew his but instead just smiled sweetly and then began to lap up the excess saliva. Susan moved a hand to his penis and began to slide it up and down its length, while she ran her lips and tongue over him.

"Licking your lollypop is making me feel tingly between my legs. Could you have a look Mr Baronia to see what's happening?"

Susan stood up and lifted the front of her red, plaid skirt to reveal her little white cotton panties beneath. Jarrod noticed the wet stain spreading out from her little mound, causing the fabric to cling tightly to her lips, framing the mounds perfectly. She ran a finger over the fabric and between her lips before looking up at him questioningly with big doe eyes. She was very good at this! Jarrod thought, watching her slip a finger under the elastic of her undies to disappear beneath.

"Perhaps I should take a look, Young Lady?!"

Jarrod and Susan turned to watch Ruby striding into the room purposefully. Jarrod gaped. Ruby was wearing a white nurse's outfit. Her long legs were sheathed in white fishnet stockings, on her feet she wore brilliant red high heels. Her very short white dress frilled out at the top of her thighs, a red belt with a white cross printed on the buckle. She wore white gloves and a stethoscope hung from her next and between her ample cleavage which was barely contained by the partially unzipped zipper. Ruby's auburn locks cascaded down her shoulders, framing her beautiful face. A little white cap was pinned to her hair. Her blue eye shadow accentuated her large eyes. She was breath-taking!

Ruby knelt down between Jarrod's spread legs and sat Susan down on his knee to face inwards her.

"Let's get these off so we can take a better look" Ruby stated, peeling off Susan's panties while she looked at Jarrod playfully. Ruby lifted a finger and traced it along Susan's saturated outer lips. Ruby then slipped her finger inside as both Susan and Jarrod watched, enraptured in her pontification. She pushed it up to the second knuckle and then slid it back and forth, causing Susan to softly moan.

Abruptly she withdrew her finger and pretended to study it carefully. She pushed it into her mouth and seemed to be deliberating for a moment before pulling it out again with a pop.

"This is more serious than I thought!" Ruby stated, feigning concern. She turned to Jarrod who found himself being drawn into the little charade. These girls should have been actresses!

"What is it, Nurse Ruby?" Susan asked worriedly.

Ruby snapped her head up to look at them both in turn.

"You have 'Needacockitis'!"

"Needacockitis!" Susan gasped, licking her fingers and rubbing her fingers along her pussy. Jarrod found it hard not to stare, "What can we do?!"

"The only cure is saliva and semen. But where would we find them?" Ruby stated, seemingly perplexed.

Both girls seemed lost in thought when with a chuckle Jarrod said, "I think I can help!"

"Would you?! Would you really?!" Susan squealed with excitement.

"That would be very kind of you" Ruby purred, lifting herself to the couch and moving one hand to his neglected cock.

Ruby turned to Susan, "I'll work on the semen, but you need saliva immediately! Up you go!" she gestured towards Jarrod.

Susan obeyed, stepping up on the couch and lifting herself up on the headrest. Jarrod smiled, licked his lips and dropped his head back on the headrest. Susan stepped to either side of his head and then lowered herself down to her knees to straddle his face. She hovered just above his mouth teasingly. Jarrod reached up and grabbed her gorgeous little ass cheeks and then rammed her down on his face, pinning her there forcefully.

Jarrod lapped up and down her outer lips first, drinking in her scent and taste, before thrusting his tongue deep inside her.

"Oh, Mr Baronia! Your tongue feels soooo nice!" she held his head in one of her hands, while she undid the knot in her top with the other.

Jarrod continued to run his thick tongue between her lips and moved a hand up to slip inside her as well.

Suddenly his cock was engulfed with searing heat and he peeked out beneath Susan to see Ruby lower her luscious mouth over his erection. He groaned in appreciation and then continued his efforts on Susan, slipping another finger inside her silken purse as he turned his tongue's attention to her clitoris.

Jarrod circled the tip of his tongue around her little clit, then flicked it rapidly moving his tongue back and forth sideways. He pushed a third finger up inside her, thrusting his hand back and forth with increasing rhythm. Meanwhile, his penis felt awash in pleasure. He relished the touch of her tongue across the head of his cock, along its length, across his scrotum. He felt her hand working up and down along his shaft then her naughty mouth swallows him in her soft opening, slipping him in and out between her lips.

Susan began to gasp and buck from the movements of his tongue, but he held her in place firmly.

"Oh God, yes...oh...oh...yes, yes, yes!!!" she began to yell, grinding her pussy on his face. Ruby's head movement also increased and he felt his own pleasure begin to seep up through his scrotum. He reached a hand down to weave his fingers between her hair and began to thrust up to meet her downward movement.

"Fuck!!!" Susan began to buck and scream out in pleasure as Jarrod moved his hand from between her lips and to work exclusively on her clitoris. He moved his well-lubricated finger frantically, moving her off him to watch. She looked amazing. Her small, firm breasts were now exposed, her glasses askew, her face awash with an array of emotions -- switching between furious lust, to desperation and then back to utter ecstasy.

She fell back against the couch and reached down to grasp his hands in a vain effort to pull his hands away, as they worked on her. "I can't...please...I'm going to....fuuuucccckkkk!!!" Susan's whole body shuddered. Her body was wracked with waves of pleasure. She slowly stopped bucking and then lay there shuddering and trembling, her eyes closed, gasping for breath, lost in the aftermath of pleasure.

"This little schoolgirl has a potty mouth!" Jarrod laughed at Ruby.

Ruby grinned back, still licking away at his penis. "I think the semen's just about ready little girl", taking Jarrod's cock in hand and urging it towards the prone Susan. Susan still lay with her legs spread wide, her eyes closed, her naked lips saturated in a mix of saliva and juices. She absent-mindedly played with one nipple as the other hand ran across her pussy. Jarrod didn't need much more urging. All he could think about is how similar Susan seemed to Ellie in that costume with those glasses.

He knelt on the couch before Susan with cock in hand. Susan opened her eyes when she felt the movement on the couch cushion in front of her. Her eyes widened when she saw him guiding his large member towards her open pussy. He first dipped the head of his cock inside her velvet lips, sliding them up and down their slippery surface and then edged himself in slowly. Ruby helped by clasping the base of his manhood, while all three of them watched, captivated as he inched deeper and deeper.

When he completely slid himself in, Ruby took her hand away and wrapped her leg around his before reaching up to take off his singlet and begin kissing his stomach and chest. Jarrod slid himself out until he could just make out the base of his penis head and then thrust it all the way back in. It felt incredible thrusting into this tight little schoolgirl pussy. He had missed women so much in prison and he was keen to make up for lost time.

Jarrod clasped Susan's hips and built up a steady pace, enjoying watching Susan gasp and moan in pleasure as be bottomed out with each thrust.

"I think this patient needs more saliva!" Ruby moved down to force Susan's legs wider and then dipped her head down to start to flick her naughty wet tongue over her exposed clitoris, Susan grasped at Ruby's head and threw her head back in ecstasy. Ruby alternated her licking between Susan's little clit and Jarrod's shaft when it briefly emerged.

Jarrod reached down and moved Ruby's head to the side so she lay with her cheek against Susan's taut stomach. He pulled his glistening erection from Susan's pussy and pushed it past Ruby's lips and into Ruby's awaiting mouth. Her mouth was so hot and soft. He fucked her face, maintaining the same pace he had to keep for Susan's pussy before pulling himself out to fuck Susan's pussy once again for a few thrusts before returning to Ruby's mouth. He alternated between the two for a few minutes.

He pulled himself away from their wonderful attention and helped Ruby up on the couch beside Susan, turning about to face away from him and bending her over.

"Time for this little nurse to get her own examination" Jarrod stated, lifting her frilly skirt and reaching between her spread legs. Jarrod was surprised when his fingers slid across nothing but soft skin. Ruby wore no panties of any kind.

"Naughty girl!" Jarrod leaned over her and whispered. Ruby turned and leaned up to meet his mouth in a steaming kiss, her tongue twirling around his own. Jarrod reached in hungry fingers to ram into Ruby's wet mound, three-finger immediately disappeared into between her swollen lips all the way to the knuckles. He moved them around inside her and she responded by reaching up to pull him even further into her kiss.

Jarrod felt Susan move from the couch next to them and soon had his member grasped in her hand and slopping in and out of her mouth. Jarrod pulled away from Ruby and took himself out of Susan's mouth. He took Susan's chin in hand and, first leaned down to share a passionate kiss with her, before positioning himself in front of Ruby's beaconing opening.

Jarrod placed the tip of his penis between her lips and noted how big he appeared compared to awaiting pussy. Ruby wasn't in any mood for waiting though and pushed herself back hard on his rigid pole, forcing half of his length to pierce her in one go. She gasped and then slide forward before pushing back again, almost the full length disappearing this time. Ruby continued her rocking and soon he was a wonderful spectator to a glorious sex show starring his cock and Ruby's wanton pussy.

Susan pulled herself back onto the couch and turned herself around so her feet were resting on the headrest and her head hanging down over the side of the couch. She shuffled over and positioned her head between Ruby's legs. Jarrod saw her intentions and pulled down on Ruby's bottom to lower her down towards Susan's waiting mouth. Ruby was soon moaning and writing like a dirty whore, grinding her clitoris on Susan's mouth as Jarrod thrust himself in and out between her lips. Jarrod reached one hand under Ruby to lift her top and was rewarded with a large handful of Ruby's breast. He squeezed and kneaded it for a minute before observing Susan's sweet little pussy waving in the air to his side and switched his hand to play with her dripping lips.

12