Cheerleader Friends - Ellie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jarrod felt his balls tightening and increased his own pounding. His cock looked incredible sliding in and out of this dirty little nurse's pussy as the schoolgirl lapped away at her friends clit, her lips and his cock.

Jarrod knew he couldn't take much more of this and his scrotum began to tingle.

He reached down to pull Susan away from Ruby's pussy and swung her around and on her side, so her ass poked into the air. He pulled himself out of Ruby and pushed himself deeply into Susan with one urgent thrust. He fucked her furiously, his hips slapping at her firm ass, his hands grabbing at her little breast. Then he ripped himself out of Susan and rammed himself back into Ruby, pounding away at her gaping vagina. Ruby leaned back and Jarrod reached around her to cup both her large orbs in his hands and her thrust in and out frantically while kissing her neck.

God! He was feeling so incredible! His balls were awash with pleasure. He was almost at the point of no return. He pulled himself from Ruby and slammed himself back into Susan's awaiting pussy, Ruby turning about to lick at Susan. They were all sweating, all lost in the moment as Jarrod thrust desperately into the little schoolgirls pussy, this girl who looked so much like his Ellie at the moment.

His excitement rose and with one last thrust he felt himself spurt inside Ellie/Susan, before pulling himself out to blast all over her pussy lips and skirt, then spurt on Ruby's awaiting tongue. Ruby held his penis in her hand and slowly cleaned him his swollen shaft off. Then, as he watched exhausted, Ruby moved to lap up the white cum as it oozed from Susan's dripping lips. Ruby used her fingers to collect every drop and made sure she had Jarrod's full attention as she did so.

"Wow! That was a lot of cum" Ruby giggled.

"Yes. It's been a while!" Jarrod smiled exhausted. He lay back down on the couch, completely drained and satisfied while the girls cuddled up next to him. They slowly kissed his neck and chest while he breathed deeply, his eyes closed.

"Now, where is that bottle of Bourbon?!"

Jarrod and the girls ended up having a shower together before they waved him goodbye at the door.

"Did you like the first part of your reward?" Ruby asked as she kissed him goodbye

"The FIRST part?" Jarrod said, raising an eyebrow as he straddled his bike.

"Yes. We still have a lot of costumes to get through!" Susan winked, "You should have seen the one Ruby was GOING to wear..."

Jarrod kick-started his bike with a roar and placed on his helmet, "What was it?"

Ruby gave him a wicked smile, lifting her arms above her head in a 'Y'.

"A cheerleader's outfit!" she giggled.

Jarrod almost fell off his bike.

12