Cheerleader Leg Massage

Story Info
A straight cheerleader is attracted to her female teammate.
1.7k words
4.04
21.3k
16
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
12amrider
12amrider
34 Followers

My fiancée Erin and I are college seniors, and she is a cheerleader for the football team. She is brunette, tall, and like most cheerleaders, has gorgeous, toned legs. One night we were driving back to our apartment after a game, and she asked if her teammate Julianne could stop by for a drink or two. Sure, no problem, I said, while thinking "two hot cheerleaders and I having drinks; what fucking guy is going to mind THAT?"

Julianne is tall like Erin, except blond, and even sexier legs. So yeah, while I'm monogamous (Erin and I lost our virginities with each other), I was pretty excited to spend some time with two smoking hotties.

"Great", Erin replied. "By the way, did you know she's bi-sexual?"

Startled, I almost drove off the road. "Um, uh, no" I stammered. "How did you find that out? Does she hit on other cheerleaders?" Visions of Julianne and Erin making out are going through my head--pay attention and stay on the road!

"She hit on Crystal last year, and it turns out Crystal is also bi. Suffice it to say they went home together a lot last year."

WHEW. Stay on the road, Matt....

Erin didn't elaborate on Julianne until we got home. I think she sensed I was getting distracted and felt it was a good idea to get home without an accident. We walked into the apartment, and Erin announced a revelation:

"Matt, you know I love you, right?"

"Of course, babe" (where was she going with this?)

Erin sighed. "Well, I've never said this to anyone before, but ever since freshman year, I've been curious about other women. I know I want to be with a man like you Matt, but sometimes I have the urge to experience another woman. I try to brush it off, because you're the only person I want to spend the rest of my life with. And the thing is, uh, I invited Julianne over because I'm having that urge right now. Honestly, I'm afraid. I love you, Matt, and I always will. I have to know if these urges are just a college thing, or if I might be bi-sexual too.

Stunned, I didn't say anything.

"Matt, are you okay? Please talk to me; I need to know how you're feeling." Erin's voice started cracking. It sounded like she was afraid I might want to break off our engagement because she was into girls.

I hugged her. "Sweetheart, I'm fine. I love you with all my heart, and if you feel the need to experiment, I totally understand. I know that in the end, you and I are going to grow old together."

She looked at me, tears streaming down her face. "Thank you, Matt., I love you." She embraced me for a few more seconds. "So," she said, "now I'm really nervous. I don't know what's going to happen. Maybe Julianne will blow me off; you know, I'm not as pretty as Crystal..."

"Stop", I said. "You are much prettier than Crystal (not exaggerating--my lady is HOT), and if Julianne says no, that's her loss."

Erin sighed. "Okay. But I still don't know what she and I are going to do. Kiss, yes, but anything beyond that? We've been in the locker room changing clothes (BIG time visions running through my head now), but in the bedroom? I'm not ready for that...I don't think."

I put my arm around her. "Babe, you'll do fine. Just go with it, and you'll know what to do."

She got teary-eyed again. "I love you so much Matt. I don't want to ask this of you because it might be uncomfortable, but would you be in the room with us? I don't think I'm ready to be with another woman without some moral support."

(Now what fucking guy is going to mind THAT?)

"Sure, I will, Erin. I'll be there for you." Pulse rate is reaching 120 by now.

Erin and I sat on the couch drinking screwdrivers (her favorite cocktail) for a few minutes, when Julianne knocked on the door. Erin gasped and started trembling. "It's okay, babe," I said. "Let me get the door and maybe you'll want to polish off the rest of that drink to loosen up a bit." Erin didn't hesitate, downing the screwdriver in two gulps.

I opened the door to Julianne, still in her cheer uniform. "Hi Matt! How are you?" She gave me a hug--pulse rate now up to 130...

"Great Julianne, good to see you." I motioned over to the couch; "you remember my fiancée Erin, right?" Julianne laughed. "Of course, silly, we were at the game only an hour ago." Julianne gave Erin a hug. Erin hugged back, with a look of trepidation still in her eyes. "Let's have some drinks!" said Julianne. "That screwdriver looks so good."

"You got it", I said, going to the kitchen to get the vodka and orange juice.

We sat on the couch for a few minutes making small talk. Julianne said "My legs are SO sore. I think the coach makes us do too many tumbles and splits. Do you guys have anything for sore muscles?"

"Yeah", I said. "Medicine cabinet, second shelf."

Julianne went into the bathroom and returned with the muscle cream. "You know, Matt," she said. "Erin tells me you give really great leg massages; maybe you'd like to rub this on me?"

I glanced at Erin, her eyes wide open and mouth agape. "Uh, well Julianne...(now what fucking guy is going to mind THAT?), I could but am not sure Erin would want me to touch another girl's legs."

Again, I love Erin and would never cheat on her, but still I'm thinking I just blew a golden opportunity; one of those college stories we recall in later years at poker nights.

Erin put her hand on my arm. "It's okay, Matt, I trust you. In fact (as Erin slowly licked her lips), I can join you if you want, just to make sure it doesn't go too far."

BAM! Erin knew exactly what she was doing. She would watch me massage Julianne and that would help ease the tension that she was feeling.

Julianne smiled. "Sounds like a date," she giggled. "Let's do this!" We went into the bedroom. Julianne sat on the bed, and I pulled up a chair while Julianne put her beautiful right leg on my lap. Meanwhile, Erin sat at the other end of the bed. I could see she was getting excited, watching her lover preparing to massage the legs of another lady who she had a crush on.

I dipped a couple fingers into the jar and spread it over Julianne's shin and calf. "Mmmm," she said, as I rubbed the cream into her skin. "That feels so nice." I looked over at Erin. She was still licking her lips but now her fingers were over her pussy. I continued the massage, and at one point looked into Julianne's eyes. She smiled at me and winked. She was clearly into it. FOCUS, MATT!

After working over the lower part, I moved up to her thigh. Her legs were so unbelievably smooth and silky. Even though I did this for Erin many times before--not to mention shaving them--massaging Julianne was completely new to me. I finished on her thigh after a couple minutes, then moved on to Julianne's other leg. Meanwhile, Erin was vigorously rubbing her pussy and moaning. Julianne saw this and said "Matt, your hands must be getting really sore. Maybe Erin should take over for you."

Erin stopped masturbating and looked at Julianne, her eyes even bigger than before. Remembering our earlier conversation, I said "Julianne is right; my hands are pretty sore, and you should give this a try." I winked at Erin, and she smiled. She knew my reasoning.

Erin put a glob of cream on Julianne's left leg, her mouth open with a big and uneasy smile on her face. Like I did before, she massaged the cream into Julianne's toned muscles, all the while with a "I can't believe this is really happening" look on her pretty face. I wanted to grab my phone and get some video but resisted--that might kill the moment. Good thing I have a photographic memory.

When Erin was almost done massaging Julianne's inner thigh, she brushed her panties. Her face turning dark red, Erin recoiled and said, "I'm so sorry Julianne; I didn't mean to do that." Julianne looked a little perplexed. "Really, Erin?" she said. "I figured you were into me; that's why I asked you to massage me."

Erin said "yeah, but I've just never done this before. You're such a beautiful woman, Julianne, and I'm feeling emotions I've never felt before. I love Matt, and yet, I'm...really attracted to...you."

Julianne sat up and gave Erin a hug. "It's okay, Erin. You know that I'm attracted to women AND men, right? You can do the same", as she stroked Erin's hair. Erin embraced Julianne for what seemed like an hour, even though it was only a couple minutes. Julianne broke off the embrace and lightly kissed Erin. "Now that wasn't so bad, was it?" asked Julianne.

NOPE, I thought, not bad at all.

Julianne looked at me and smiled, before going down on my lady's wet pussy and eating her out until she climaxed. Erin and Julianne laid on the bed hugging each other. Erin asked me if Julianne could stay the night; it's late and all...

(Now what fucking guy......)

We shoehorned into our queen-sized bed; a little tight for three people, but I sure as shit wasn't going to sleep on the couch. During the night, Erin finally went down on Julianne and made her orgasm multiple times. As a "thank you", Julianne gave me a fantastic blowjob, and I shot a giant load into her mouth. And as a "thank you" for THAT, I gave Erin the longest, most intense pussy-licking I've ever delivered.

Erin and I were married a few months later, with Julianne as a bridesmaid. I think that night got Erin's willing to experiment out of her system. Nevertheless, I told her that if you ever feel the need again, we still have Julianne's phone number.

12amrider
12amrider
34 Followers