All Comments on 'Cheerleader Showdown'

by TitfightAugur

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
TitfightAugurTitfightAugurover 6 years agoAuthor
Y u no like boobs?

Haha, thanks for your comment, I needed that laugh.

Titfighting is of course a rather specific fetish, much like muscle girls, foot play or BDSM. But this story happens to be in the FETISH section. Believe it or not, many actually find the idea of "boob wrestling" strangely hot, and those are the people I'm writing for.

You'll also be happy to learn that I'm in fact not a native English-speaker, so my teacher should be very proud indeed, lol!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Um

So have you ever interacted with an actual human woman before? Based on this story, I guess not

TitfightAugurTitfightAugurover 6 years agoAuthor
LOL

Ah yes, you must the same guy who's always complaining about the implausibility of the plot in porn videos... Where are the realistic and life-like portrayals of human suffering, the genuine emotion, the eloquence of dialogue? It's almost as if the screenwriter and the director hadn't considered those to be their first priorities...

Happy New Year everyone!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it! The words boobs, tits, and breasts appear in this story something like 150 times. Always a good sign! Please write a sequel where they share Kristian!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Totally ridiculous. In a real boob fight, long saggier boobs would win because they would be able to slap. Firm boobs can't do that. And I agree with the OP, that the author has very little, if any experience with actual breasts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTitfightAugur@TitfightAugur
Howdy, all! I'm a simple man with a thing for titfights. After spending a few years reading stories written by other authors, I finally took the leap and started crafting my own. I'm also a fan of erotic girl-on-girl and guy-on-girl wrestling/grappling. You can find more ...