Cheerleader Showdown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The redhead apparently had similar thoughts, and started to taunt her opponent. "Fuck yeah... Can you feel them failing, Sam? How your big, soft boobs start molding around my awesome tits?"

Samantha grunted as the redhead finished pushing those freckly breasts into her plentiful flesh, their boobs shifting and sliding slowly over each other. She didn't know how this could be happening, her big jugs should have flattened Riley's pale tits a long time ago, and yet they were currently struggling just to survive. All that coaching and advice Samantha had given to her friend was now coming back to bite her in the ass. The blonde's large set took another aggressive shot from Riley's boobs, sending the more ample flesh shaking all over Samantha's chest. The redhead held her tits in place for a second, ensuring that both could see her pale boobs displace the opposing pair for just a moment.

"Look at them, surrendering to my firmer tits. Oh, I'm gonna love bouncing you around, Sam," the redhead panted eagerly. She saw the doubt creeping over Samantha's face and pressed her advantage, literally.

Riley pushed her supple tits onto the blonde's, smashing both pairs together. The pale cheerleader did her best to ignore the growing pain in her own boobs as she did so, watching Samantha's reddened tits push back against the pressure. Both pairs of breasts yielded ground, the flesh billowing out visibly as the girls forced their chests tighter and tighter together. Groans and moans were now competing with the sounds of slapping flesh. Just as the redhead began a new thrust from the left, Samantha took a step back. For a short but gleeful moment, Riley thought she'd actually managed to best her opponent's perfect, tanned boobs. But any ideas of celebration were quickly cut off, as the blonde slammed her firm rack with full force and straight on.

This time, Riley's freckled boobs splashed outward, each compressing mightily, and a wave of tit spread to the sides before the pale flesh came to a rest. They shook as Samantha pulled back, and the slight look of relief on the redhead's face seemed to encourage the aggressor. Samantha shot up, slinging her chest from the side, and landed a direct hit on the underside of Riley's left breast with the top of her right tit. The redhead's boob flung upward, and Riley wailed as she felt her flesh getting pulverized. Samantha completed her swing, bringing her meaty breasts over and around her opponent's smaller tits, smashing them as hard as she could with the limited momentum from the blow. The smack of their flesh coming together was astounding, forcing both pairs of breasts to shake violently. The girls watched their tits meet again, and grunted as all four breasts flattened at the point of contact, waves of flesh colliding into each other.

The women, seemingly coming to a silent understanding, grabbed the other's shoulders and shoved their tits together. Both pairs of tits pushed against the other, smashing at the center, and each seeming much softer than when the fight had begun. Riley's tits slid on top first, then they fell under the blonde's as each girl took a sliding pass at the other. When the redhead's big boobs sat on top, they pushed her opponent's heavy teats downward. Just as Riley thought she was gaining an advantage, Samantha's thick jugs would push her sore tits down.

That didn't discourage the redhead, and she kept thrusting, driving her boobs up and into the underside of Samantha's pair. The maneuver succeeded in pushing them up, and made their shape distort noticeably, before the heavy orbs began to disappear under Riley's now rising tits, as the redhead forced her opponent's shoulders down. Samantha winced a bit, feeling the redhead's boobs pop on top of her own. But if the blonde was worried about the tactic, she didn't show it. Samantha immediately grabbed Riley's shoulders, and begun to bore her way up and through the pale tits resisting her rack, forcing her round jugs on top of the other girl's globes.

Riley responded by pushing the blonde's shoulders back down, all the while shoving her own tits up through the opposing pair. Samantha immediately countered by thrusting her tits back on top, and smiled as the watched them force Riley's freckled boobs to ooze down and around her own set. But the blonde's grin soon faded as she looked down to see her tanned tits, once again, being pushed up just before they began to disappear under the redhead's sizeable rack. The blonde groaned when Riley's tits were resting fully on top of hers. With a grunt, Samantha forced her boobs back on top, and the redhead returned the favor. The flesh in both sets of breasts was now flowing much more fluidly than in the beginning, shifting and quivering against the opposing pair.

Inevitably, the wet smacks of titflesh became more muffled as both women, growing tired, wrapped their arms around the other's waist. Pushing, shifting and slowly grinding away, each was determined to feel the other pair give way. The redhead groaned as she felt her opponent's tits burrowing, and ground back, shifting from side to side. Riley grabbed her opponent tighter by the waist and thrusted, slamming her sweaty tits into Samantha's softening jugs. The blonde pushed back and returned the blow, sending both pairs to their original state. They ground again for a while, before Samantha sent her own thrust into the redhead's chest, pushing the pale orbs up and out. As Samantha pulled back, Riley prepared for her own blow, but the blonde moved faster, pushing her chest forward once again.

As Samantha slammed her chest into the red-haired girl's sore flesh, she heard Riley actually whimper. The girl had felt her full breasts spread out, molding around the opposing flesh. They flattened severely, and while they didn't pancake, the disparity between the two pairs of meaty breasts was apparent. Samantha left her tanned breasts there, and watched as they pushed the loser's tits around on her chest, their flesh yielding to the superior pair. Riley's boobs were now shaking wildly, each sliding up and down on the blonde's whim while Samantha's bigger breasts maintained much of their shape. Riley moaned as she witnessed her set's defeat, the flesh splashing across her chest, and whispered a quiet surrender. The blonde slowed her movements, and gently shoved her tits forward, visibly displacing more and more of Riley's tenderized boobs as they simply spilled away. Samantha gave a deep sigh as she relished the intoxicating sensation, her firm rack burrowing into the tamed boobs of her fallen rival.

She pulled away almost begrudgingly, and to the redhead's surprise, reached out, gently cupping her defeated opponent's breasts. Riley's eyes widened even more as the blonde leaned over to kiss each freckled boob, suckling the nipples tenderly. The redhead gasped, her mouth hanging wide open, but said nothing while the other girl softly caressed her sore, reddened boobs. They seemed to hang lower and looser on her chest than before, but looked quite striking all the same. Evidently the blonde thought so, too.

"Can you guess why I did that?" Samantha asked quietly, sliding her hands up to Riley's shoulders. The girl shook her head, exhaustion and defeat evident even in her confused look. "I wanted to show my respect for a worthy opponent," the blonde whispered, gently caressing her friend's neck. "I mean, just where did you get those boobs, Riley?! I barely won!" Samantha huffed with a small laugh, clearly impressed with the fight her opponent had managed to put up.

Riley knew she'd given her busty rival a lot of trouble, but in the end, Samatha's rack had proved to be simply too much for her freckled boobs. Just like the blonde had taunted it would. The fact that her breasts' defeat had been so close only served to deepen the disappointment. And now, Samantha would get the guy they both wanted, just like she always did. Only this time, the blonde's superiority was beyond question, those tanned jugs having beaten her own pale orbs decisively. Riley knew she'd have to learn to simply accept that she'll never be quite as good as Samantha. A small tear made its way down her cheek, and the blonde quickly leaned in for a hug, being careful not to crush the other girl's tender flesh with her own set. "Hey, it's okay Riley. Please don't cry," she whispered, trying to console her distraught rival - no, friend.

"Is it that guy? Did you really like him that much?" the blonde asked worriedly.

"No!" Riley replied loudly, still sniffing a bit, but feeling the beginnings of a smile to pull on the corners of her mouth. Samantha pulled back slightly, studying the girl's face. "Sure, he's cute, but not THAT cute," the redhead continued, and bumped her shoulder into the blonde's, causing the other girl to raise an eyebrow.

"Really? 'Cause I thought he was pretty fucking hot," Samantha said, looking doubtful. Now unable to hide her grin, Riley started to laugh.

"You and your fucking boys, Sam. You can keep that fine piece of imported man-meat for yourself. I'll survive." Still smiling, the redhead decided to add one more thing. "Unless you'd like to share, of course."

***

12