Cheerleader Tale Ch. 01: Settling In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Except...it wasn't!!

The shock of finding a rather limp sausage instead of the raging monster cock that she'd expected (and prayed for!) was startling! Surely this couldn't be right? She'd quickly got her hand busy caressing and massaging it, but to no avail. It remained limp and lifeless!

He'd collapsed down next to her, one hand still inside her dress, cupping her breast, but it too was lifeless, and he'd turned his head away from hers.

She was totally confused but still incredibly aroused! What could she do?! She was starting to get a little angry but then was astounded to hear him quietly sobbing next to her. Irritated or not, all she could think of was to stroke his head maternally!

After a short time though he dragged himself up, off of her bed and fastened his pants up. His face was a picture of misery, so the anger in her soon melted away, but nothing could have prepared her for his words.

"I'm, so...so...sorry...I thought that it might be different with you... you're so incredibly sexy... but... but , well I guess that I'll just have to face it... I must really be gay after all!" With that startling revelation he'd turned and fled from the room!

She'd been left, still breathing hard, lying there with her panties exposed, dress up over her waist and bra only partially covering her tingling tits! It took her long minutes to get herself under control again before sitting up, slowly refastening her bra and dragging up her dress zipper again. She was still feeling hot, flustered and aroused, and had given some thought to using her vibrator, but had steeled herself against it. She was still determined to get laid by a boy!

So, after changing her soggy panties for a fresh pair, she taken a deep breath and headed back down. As she'd crossed the dance floor to their table, she hadn't been exactly sure that she was happy to see all three girls and Roger sat there looking at her expectantly.

"Don't ask!!" she'd remarked heatedly as she made to sit down.

Seeing her stormy features they hadn't, but Sam did stand up and take her arm.

"Come on Sue baby! Let's hit the bar... I think that we need a drink!!"

After the third tequila shot, when they were sat down on high chrome stools next to each other, Susan had calmed down enough to tell her new friend what had happened.

"What the fuck?! Really??!" she'd responded in surprise before reaching over, wrapping her arms around Susan and giving her a long hug! In the end, when they'd pulled apart, Susan saw a glint of amusement in her friend's eye, quickly extinguished, but enough to start her frowning. Only for a second though as she'd realised how it must sound, and soon they were both giggling and laughing about it!

"Well, it can only go one way from here!" Sam had laughed.

* * * * *

Romeo Two - The Intro

Susan had been about to respond when someone touched her arm. She'd turned around in surprise, and found herself facing the pushy young man in the flowery waist coat that she'd rejected earlier. He'd been looking intently into her eyes as he spoke, super-confident as before.

"Hi Babe... Dance? Surely you won't turn me down again...no-one else has!" and with that he'd drawn her smoothly off the seat, and was starting to ease her towards the dance floor before she'd had chance to form a reply. Sam had given her a quick inquisitive look, but Susan had just shrugged and followed him. Maybe he was worth a second look anyway?!

They'd danced for a short while, with Susan hardly getting a word in as he told her all about his great life, his big plans, his big...everything! She also learnt his name, Edward - definitely not 'Eddie' he'd stressed - and how successful he was with women...and how satisfied he always left them! This was the first bit of information that had piqued her interest! He was such a boor, but if everything about him was 'big', and she just concentrated on the physical? Well, he wasn't bad looking, had a decent physique and was actually a good dancer...so...maybe?

This developing feeling had mysteriously coincided with a slow number from the DJ, and he'd immediately gathered her into his arms and planted his lips onto hers! She'd been so surprised that she'd hardly protested, and instead found that her lips were quickly working hard back on his and her body pressing up firmly into him. And this time she'd felt the magical presence of a big bulge in his pants as she'd gradually ground her hips, and throbbing pussy, into it in time with the sensual music!

Decision made!!

In response to her brazenness, he'd spent the next few minutes groping her unashamedly, hands raking over her tingling back and gripping her taut buttocks for a while, to pull her even more firmly up against her hardness, before one hand had risen higher to massage her breast through the lemon dress! She was feeling so aroused again, that she'd given up worrying what people might think about their sexy writhing together and when he'd bent down to whisper in her ear, it wasn't an unexpected message!

"God but you're hot... fancy a quick fuck?!"

It had all been a bit sudden, and hardly a romantic request, but she certainly did!

She hadn't trusted herself to speak and had just nodded back, staring back into his excited blue eyes wondering whether her own eyes were as full of lust and desire as his! Then she'd gasped as he'd almost scooped her up in his urge to get off the dance floor and out of the hall. She hadn't even had time to ask him back to her room, as he had his arms around her waist, practically dragging her down a side corridor and saying authoritatively, "I know a good place!"

* * * * *

Romeo Two - The Action

He'd clearly planned out his romantic conquests as they came to a stop outside of a plain white door labelled 'Cleaning'. He'd pushed it quickly open and dragged her in after him, turning the lock as he pushed her up against the door and gave her a long, deep kiss again as his hands had reacquainted themselves with her breasts!

"We won't get disturbed here..." he said as he finally pulled away, leaving her flustered and staring wildly around. It was quite a small room, quite dark and full of boxes of detergents, mops and other utensils. It also had an old wooden table at one end that he'd obviously cleared beforehand as he almost lifted her off her feet and moved her up against it, the table top pushing up hard against the back of her thighs.

She'd been struggling to keep up with events. It had felt like a whirlwind had hit her as he dragged her around and she was breathing hard as he backed her into the table, although largely because, against all the odds, he'd somehow got her so incredibly aroused!

Then they were kissing again, hard, before his hands slipped around her back, found the top of her dress zip, and quickly dragged it right down to her buttocks. The sudden feel of cool air on her naked back made her tense in his embrace, but didn't stop her kissing him back enthusiastically as she felt her arousal levels soar. He might not be very tender she'd thought, but he was definitely enthusiastic!

She shivered in delight as he ran one hand up her spine until it encountered her bra strap, and with just a flick of his adept fingers, it was open and she felt the tightness of the bra cups on her tingling breasts suddenly loosen. She didn't have much time to get used to the sudden freedom though because he immediately broke off the kiss, and using both hands, dragged the loosened dress and bra over her shoulders and down her front, exposing both of her trembling orbs to his admiring gaze!

"Ooooh, nice tits!" he'd said as he took in the breathtaking sight of her two perfectly proportioned prize assets, dark, pink nipples already standing out from the surrounding light brown rings at the summits! They stood out even more when he pulled her back into his embrace, hit her lips again and began to roughly grope them! She was still struggling to deal with the speed that he was going, but the sudden burst of sensations as he mauled her breasts took her breath away again, although it hadn't stopped her dropping a hand down and sliding over the impressive bulge in his pants. Encouragingly, It didn't look as if Edward was in the least bit worried about his sexuality!

Having his uncomfortably constrained member stroked by Susan didn't do anything to slow things down either. He gasped as he felt her hand start to caress him through his pants, and quickly moved things on again.

Much to Susan's surprise, he broke off the kiss again and released her throbbing boobs so that his hands could spin her round in front of him and, before she could react, he'd bent her over the table, pushed her dress up to her waist and yanked her panties down to her knees!

"Hey!" she gasped as her nipples got dragged across the rough wooden surface.

"This is it Babe... gotta fuck you now!" he'd announced, almost casually.

He'd been holding her down with one hand on her back whilst his other got busy on his pants. She'd twisted her head round to say something else, but was distracted when she saw the size of the swollen member that had sprung free as he'd pushed down his pants! Jesus, she'd thought, that looked big! Seven or eight inches long and thick...oh so thick! She was hardly an expert on what to expect given her recent history of fumbling affairs with a few young men back home, but she'd been pretty certain that none of them matched this one! She'd wondered hazily if her poor vagina would be able to handle it and had even considered telling him to stop, but by the time the thought had flashed into her hormone swamped brain it had been too late!

With hardly a pause, he'd come up right behind her and used his feet to push her ankles

as wide apart as the panties around her knees would allow. It was enough to open up her sex for him though, and she gasped as she felt the bulbous head of his cock pushing between her swollen labia lips! She gasped again when he rubbed it up and down her slit a few times, triggering a burst of appreciation from her tingling clit and liberally coating it with her flowing juices! Suddenly she'd decided to keep quiet and take the risk of being torn apart by the invading monster!

When it happened, her eyes went wide, her mouth opened in a big, silent 'Oh' as she'd felt his cock push up against her trembling pink hole, then to feel the delicious way that it had forced open her entrance before sliding down into her hot, oily cavern, triggering a wave of electric excitement all around her throbbing pussy!

He'd gasped too as, with hands now firmly holding her bare buttocks, he'd enjoyed the sensation of her vagina firstly stretching open to accommodate him and then gripping his meaty invader tightly as he thrust hard into her!

She'd been breathing deeply as her body came to terms with the lovely shock of being impaled on his impressive manhood, and was just coming to terms with the way that he seemed to be totally filling her before she groaned again as she felt him starting to withdraw! What?!

He'd only pulled back three or four inches though before driving hard into her again, forcing the breath out of her as his hips smacked into her! She'd cried out in surprise at the sudden thrust. She'd been hoping to have a few minutes to get used to the hot sensation of being so full of him. It wasn't to be though as, straight away, he began to fuck her enthusiastically, soon getting harder and deeper as he quickly increased the pace, driven by the building excitement in his loins!

She'd closed her eyes now, concentrating on the mounting sense of sexual excitement building between her legs as the relentless pounding continued, trying to ignore the discomfort in her thighs as he pressed her hard into the table. She'd lifted her body a bit to reduce the pressure on her bare breasts, but then dropped down a little again as she'd realised that the feel of her tingling nipples rubbing across the wooden surface was actually quite nice!

It was hardly making love she realised, but it was sex, and it was starting to feel really exciting!

That's when it all went wrong for her again!

He'd been fucking her hard for what seemed like an age. She'd got use to the deep vagina pounding, and was riding the waves of pleasure radiating out from her pussy nicely towards what she was desperately hoping would be a big climax when she felt his piston like motion inside her start to slow, and she felt the iron grip of his hands on her buttocks release. Then she moaned in disappointment as, unbelievably, she felt him pull completely out of her.

There was only time for another deep-felt groan of disappointment to escape her lips when she was suddenly moving again as she felt his strong hands grab her hips and twist her round on the table so that she was suddenly on her back, throbbing pussy in the air and legs dangling down over the edge. What the hell was he up to?!

"Right, get some of this you lucky girl!" he announced triumphantly.

Bleary eyed, breathing laboured, she'd looked down over her naked breasts and got the surprise of her life.

He was still standing between her splayed out legs, but was busy using his hand to jerk off in front of her! After just a few seconds of action his face contorted and he grunted loudly as he climaxed, sending jet after jet of hot cum all over her thatch of light brown, pubic hair!

It all felt so surreal and her face was a picture of dismay and surprise as she watched, unable to move as he'd quickly fastened up his pants and turn towards the door.

"Hey, that was good Sue wasn't it?! But can't stop, there are a lot of other girls out there that need me to attend to them...don't forget to close the door when you come out..."

"Aaaaaaargh!" she'd responded in frustration, heart still racing, as she finally levered herself up into a sitting position, staring down at the sticky mess covering her pussy!

Well, she eventually reflected, it might not have been very satisfying but, given the way that her vagina was still throbbing, the objectionable young man had certainly fucked her! That was one box ticked. Shame about the orgasm, OR LACK OF ONE though!!

After getting her breathing back under control she'd fastened up her bra and dress and left to find the washroom so that she could get cleaned up and put her panties back on! It also gave her time to get angry about how the pushy young man had just treated her!

As she re-entered the dance, she paused to look around. It seemed a lot quieter, but the other three members of the 'Dead End Gals Club', were still in position at their table and Trish saw her and waved her over. She started in their direction, but then paused and took a look at the dance floor. Trish was surprised to see Susan then turn on her heel and go over to the bar where she ordered a large beer and started back with it, going through the dancers on the way. Then she stopped and Trish saw that she was next to a young man who was trying to chat-up two other girls who were studiously doing their best to ignore him!

"Hi 'Eddie'!" Susan said, deliberately using the name that he hated, making him turn to face her angrily.

She didn't say anything else, just lifted up the beer and poured it all over his head! Then she literally flounced her way over to the girl's table, aware that practically every eye in the hall followed her!

"Oh My GOD!" gasped Trish, "Wasn't that the guy that you just went outside with..."

"So did you...?" said Sam with a sly grin spreading over her face.

"DON'T ASK!" snapped Susan, trying hard to keep a stern face, before the four of them dissolved into a fit of giggles! Eventually, they got the story out of her, and were suitably sympathetic, but Susan had noted that Trish and Andy showed most interested in her estimate of the size of his big cock!

Eventually, when Roger rejoined the gang, they'd persuaded him to get in some more drinks, for which each of them had to pay by sitting on his knee and giving him a kiss and a cuddle! That had left him blushing happily but struggling to find a comfortable way to sit still! Susan had smiled at his antics and briefly wondered whether to drag him upstairs to her room, but for some reason she felt that he was off-limits now that he was an honorary member of their gang!

Instead she looked around the dance floor for any likely possibilities. It was getting late though and the numbers had thinned out, and a lot of the boys and girls seemed to have already paired up, snogging each other happily on the dance floor, and pretty much everywhere else she looked! How incredibly frustrating!!

Sam had seen her look, read her mind, and smiled before whispering into her ear, "Never mind Sue... there's always the 'Silver Rocket'!"

She was about to respond waspishly when something about Sam's sudden change of expression, and the direction of her gaze switching to something over her shoulder made her twist round as well. Immediately she saw what had caught Sam's attention! A small group of male newcomers had arrived and were heading for the bar, whilst clearly checking out the available female talent! All four of them looked to be fit and well built, but one of them stood out. He was a little taller, had longish blonde hair, round, tanned face with strong cheekbone and, with his white shirt gaping almost to his navel, had the look of a Greek God! Well Susan thought so, and judging by Sam's open mouth and wide eyes, she wasn't the only admirer!

"Put your tongue back in before someone steps on it!" she whispered to Sam.

"Mmmmmm...isn't he delicious... " Sam responded huskily never taking her eyes off of him, "...remember...I saw him first though!"

They watched in open admiration for a few minutes longer before Sam took the initiative and almost dragged Susan onto the dance floor, making a few tactical moves that positioned them right by where the boys were standing. The DJ might as well have been part of the gang when he took that moment to put on a fairly up tempo song with a strong beat and deep base. Perfect for dancing to, and Sam was definitely a good dancer! Within seconds she was gyrating sensuously in front of the boys, long blonde hair wafting hypnotically around her face and hands sliding sensuously over her lithe body. The short mini-skirt and long legs weren't doing her any harm either!

If Susan had entertained any hopes she'd had them dashed early on when, glancing to the boys as if by accident she could see that this Adonis of a young man definitely had eyes on the dance floor, but it was also obvious that they were riveted on her sexually explicit dancing friend! Susan did a mental sigh. She'd known from the off that Sam had something about her, like an aura, which made her stand out from the rest of the gang, but that didn't make her disappointment any easier when Mr Adonis eventually sidled over to Sam and asked for a dance!

* * * * *

Romeo Three

The slight surprise was that he didn't come alone, one of his friends following to make up the numbers! Susan had considered just breaking away and leaving Sam with her prey, not really wanting to be second choice, but there was something quite nice about the way that this other young man had approached her.

He was clearly a six footer or there-about, powerfully built and with short, curly brown hair and matching brown eyes. He didn't look cocky, seemed a shade shy in fact, but yet had an unassuming air of confidence about him and the open, warm smile that he greeted her with quickly dispelled her doubts. His jeans and simple white top were understated compared to a lot of the flamboyant gear being worn by other students, but she hadn't missed the fact that the tight tee shirt did a good job showing off his muscular upper body!