Cheerleader Tale Ch. 01: Settling In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope that you dance slower than your friend," he'd said mischievously, "I think that I'd pull a muscle trying to match that!"

"I'm Martin," he added, actually holding out a polite hand!

When she'd got over the surprise, she quickly took it in both hands and shook it, way too energetically she thought later, "I'm Susan... I mean Sue!" she added, a little flustered, as she gave him a big wide smile in return.

"That's a nice name," he'd said simply, and of course, had immediately won her over!

The dancing was good. Despite his earlier comment he was a good mover, always finding the right beat and tempo, and they'd soon moved onto that stage where they were touching and holding hands as they twisted and turned. It had all seemed so easy and natural. By the time that a slow ballad had come on, she'd already told him about her farming background and he'd admitted to coming from a nearby big city where his family ran a small law firm. So, when she'd put her arms around his shoulders and snuggled her head into his neck, they didn't need to converse, just enjoyed the intimacy as she gradually moulded her body into his!

This had quickly ticked another couple of boxes. She'd liked the fresh fragrance of his aftershave, and she'd already noted the response between his legs as she'd 'accidentally' brushed against him a few times!

After another slow smooch together, she'd pretty much decided that she was going to risk a third try at getting properly laid but before she could make a move, she felt Sam's hand urgently tugging at her shoulder.

"I'm taking this one to bed with me!" she announced in a not very discreet whisper as she put her mouth against Susan's ear, "...yours looks nice too...what do you think?"

Before Susan could respond though, she'd whirled away with a laugh, dragging her not very reluctant 'Greek God' towards the door with her!

When she'd turned back to Martin, she'd seen him looking strangely flustered. He'd let her go as he'd watched his friend disappear with Sam, but was just standing there, as if undecided about something.

"I bet I know what they're gonna be up to!" whispered Susan into his ear huskily.

"Mmmmm... I guess so..." he responded slowly.

Susan had decided that he needed some encouragement, and was past worrying about etiquette, so pulled his body into hers, before whispering into his ear again, "...maybe we should too... I'd love to have you in my bed!"

She'd been shocked at her temerity, but also that he was still showing some reluctance and didn't answer straight away. Could it be that he was going to turn her down? Unbelievable!!

"But if..." she started to say worriedly.

"Oh God Yes! " he finally gasped, "I'd LOVE to go to bed with you!!"

Susan was reassured at last but a bit worried about how many people around them had heard his exclamation!!

They'd immediately set off after Sam, stopping here and there en-route to her room to kiss and fondle each other, so that by the time that he'd closed her bedroom door behind them they'd both been feeling extremely hot and bothered!

Despite her arousal, and the burning fire raging in her pussy again, she'd initially been determined to take this a bit more slowly than the rough fondle and fuck that she'd been on the receiving end of earlier! And she'd known instinctively that this young man would be much gentler. Trouble was that all this, combined with the memory of how big the bulge in his pants had felt at their last fondle was just adding to the exciting level of sweet anticipation!

She'd been really torn between the slow build up and just getting him inside her as soon as possible!!

"Okay young stud, now just stay there for a minute while I get ready for you!" she'd said throatily, backing up to the bed, big smile on her face, never taking her eyes off him and reassured by the needy, lust filled look that she got in return! He'd looked surprised, but held his ground, staring longingly at Susan's pert figure under the lemon dress. Her strong thighs looked gorgeous under the high dress hem, and her bust was nicely displayed by the low cut, plunging neckline and partially visible white bra! As Sam had intended, 'Desirable' just wasn't a strong enough word!!

It had taken just a few seconds for Susan to reach around her back, locate the dress zipper, easing it steadily down to her waist, grinning at his open mouthed reaction as the dress loosened up around her and with a wiggle of her hips slid down into a heap on the floor. Standing there in just her white bra and panties he'd thought that she looked absolutely ravishing, and his heart rate absolutely rocketed when she reached behind her and undid the bra-strap!

She'd had to fight the urge to simply tear off her underwear, and had grinned mischievously as she allowed the cups of her loosened bra to slowly ease forward and down, enjoying the expression on his face as they finally dropped away from her twin peaks, and displaying both her magnificent breasts in all their glory, dark, pink nipples already standing out perkily from their surrounding, light brown rings.

"Oh Jeeeeesus!" he'd gasped at the glorious vision, his hands automatically coming up as he imagined what they'd feel like being fondled!

She'd seen the move, and knew that she couldn't hold him off much longer, so she'd quickly dragged down her panties, stepped out of them and fallen backwards onto the bed, exposing her neat light brown thatch and sexy dark slit as she lay back and, unashamedly, opened her legs to him.

It wasn't an invite that he'd needed though. He was already moving! Dragging off his white tee shirt, she positively growled at the sight of his strong, muscular frame, and by the time that he'd reached the bed his jeans were down by his ankles!

She was feeling distinctly breathless as she'd lifted herself onto her elbows and was looking at him over her naked body, watching saucer eyed as he dragged down his white boxer shorts and released a very respectably sized piece of manhood between his muscular legs. Oh God, she'd thought deliriously, must be eight inches long, and so, so thick!!

Then she was bouncing as he almost jumped on the bed, kneeling between her splayed out legs, and reaching forward to take possession of her bare breasts. Her head had rocked back at the way that her tingling orbs had reacted to his touch, and she'd groaned in appreciation as his fingers got to work on her hard, erect nipples. This groan was repeated a few minutes later when his fingers were replaced by his lips, and she reached down to caress his head as both her nipples almost exploded in turn as he teased and nibbled at them!!

But she'd needed more! She'd finally lifted his head to look into his eyes, both of them breathing hard as their arousal levels rocketed!

"Inside me...Martin!... I need you in me...now!!!"

He seemed happy enough to comply and eased back onto his knees. She watched, mesmerised, as he took hold of his throbbing monster of a cock and fed it up to her pulsating slit. She'd got her legs as wide as she could, totally exposing her sex to him, and then they both gasped in delight together as he pushed the bulbous head up against her round, pink entrance.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Are you kidding?!!" she responded throatily as she pushed her hips into him, and forced his cock to start opening her up!

"Ohhhhhhhhh" she added as she felt him thrust forward, absorbing all the delicious sensations radiating out from her hot cavern as his member penetrated deeper.

"Mmmmmmm" he responded, eyes closed for a moment as he enjoyed the feel of her tight vagina wrapping itself around his meaty invader.

In just a few moments, she'd felt that lovely sense of satisfaction as he'd totally filled her and she'd looked back at him longingly as he finished thrusting forward and their bodies collided in another sweet moment of fresh excitement. He'd had his eyes closed and his handsome face was straining with the effort!

He held that position for what seemed an age, tantalising her like crazy, before slowly drawing back and, equally slowly, thrusting back in again. He repeated it a couple of times. It had felt so, so good, but she was past 'gentle' now and desperately wanted even more... to be fucked way more energetically!

"Harder Martin...quicker!" she'd pleaded.

He hadn't responded, but did start to move faster for a few seconds before stopping again, deep inside her hotness.

'Aaaaaargh' she'd thought desperately as she finally opened her own eyes and stared up into his face. It had been a picture of contorted concentration, sweat covered brow but beautiful eyes looking panicky all of a sudden!

"I...can't... Oh God!" he finally gasped as he gave another deep, heave of a thrust that forced her down into the bed and exploded inside her!

She'd felt his cock start to convulse as the jets of hot cum flooded into her, but just hadn't wanted to believe that it had happened. That he'd come so quickly! Just when he'd started to trigger such wonderful sensations between her legs, when he'd got her so incredibly aroused!

She'd been lost for words as he'd slowly pulled out of her, unable to look her in the eye.

"Oh God...I'm so sorry Sue... I just couldn't..." he still hadn't been able to meet her confused, disappointed gaze, as he climbed out from between her legs and hastily pulled his pants and jeans back up.

"It's not you...it's my fiancé... she won't..." he'd started to explain, before giving up, apologising profusely again as he'd finally met her gaze, smiling weakly and then turning away and making a quick exit through her bedroom door!

The second one in one night!! And she'd been too astounded and disappointed to respond!

She'd been left to drop her head exhaustedly back on the pillow to stare sightlessly at the ceiling, bare body spread-eagled on her bed and trying to deal with a soaring frustration level that felt like it was going to driver her insane!

How could this possibly have happened again?! Although, and this wasn't much of a consolation, at least this time she'd managed to get her partner to come in the right place!

After a while she'd shaken her head in disbelief, got up and headed over to the washroom. She'd been a little disappointed that she'd let him go without a word in the end. She'd still quite liked him, but couldn't understand what the hell any of this had got to do with a fiancé??!

* * * * *

So there we have it. A distinctly inauspicious start to my college sex life! One confused lover, one unfeeling lover and one nice, but unfulfilling lover...it doesn't seem like the magical experience that I'd longed for!

I should explain that after my last, frustrating, experience with Martin, I'd abandoned my quest and not bothered to return to the party downstairs. It had started to wind up anyway when we'd left and I needed to get cleaned up and a showered after being filled full of Martin's cum.

And I didn't need any more bruises to my ego!

So here I am, after midnight, sitting in my nightclothes (a faded, loose pink top and matching panties!) at my small desk and writing up my first journal entry. It's a challenge to get out the right words ,still feeling as frustrated and horny as I do... and having to listen to next door as well!

Oh, haven't I mentioned yet that I now know that the 'walls' between each bedroom in the block are not soundproof?! So not only am I tormented by my inner frustrations, I'm also being tortured by the sound of Sam and her 'Adonis' lover making out next door - energetically!! Some girls have all the luck!

The sound of the steady 'thudding' of her bed against my wall, and the muted, but distinct accompanying of her moans and groans has already triggered a clear vision in my mind. I see her naked body spread-eagled on her small bed, blonde hair in disarray and with the equally naked and powerful buttocks of her personal 'Adonis' pounding away between her splayed out legs. It should have been me!! And I don't know what it's doing to her pussy, but it's certainly having an effect on mine!

Actually, maybe there's something else about me that I should have revealed earlier. I'm ambidextrous!!

It means that you might not have noticed the point at which I stopped writing this with my right hand and let my left take over. It was quite a few minutes ago actually, pretty soon after the lovemaking next door really took off...

Naturally, It left my right hand free to do other things .Like slide inside my loose, pink top and caress my tingling, bare breasts for instance! God but that feels nice! It also shows that, despite my best intentions to be good, I'm always likely to surrender to my carnal instincts when stressed! So, as the pace next door has increase just now, my wandering fingers have started to get busy assaulting my super-sensitive nipples as well, rubbing, squeezing, twisting and pulling at each of the rock-hard peaks in turn. Bliss is not a strong enough word to describe the way that my boobs have just lit up under my skilful fingers attention! I apologise if the writing's getting a bit shaky...

But hark? Judging by the sudden cries of ecstasy next door, Sam has finally reached the tumultuous climax that I've been chasing all evening! But am I jealous? Dead right I am!!

And... Oh My God... I don't believe it! The thumping of her bed on my wall hasn't stopped. It slowed down after she came so strongly, but it's still going... Christ, he's still fucking her!!!!!!

Okay, I've got another confession to make. I can't stand this sexual torment any longer...and my hand just released my tingling nipples and slipped down over my stomach to slide inside the front of my panties... and I've just had to ease my knees wider apart to let those fantastic fingers loose in between my legs! I can hear Sam moaning and groaning again as well. Presumably she's only just realised that her god-like man is still fucking her...hard!

I can see that it's now going to be a race! Will she come again before my questing fingers trigger my own relief giving orgasm? It's going to be close because she'll be on a second and I'll be chasing my first. But she's relying on a man, and my fingers, after years of private experience know just how to get me off quickly!

I think that I'm going to struggle to finish this...sensibly at least. It appears that I'm gushing like a mountain stream down there and my fingers have already had a quick poke inside my throbbing vagina. My heart is beating like crazy and I think that my pussy is about to explode, especially as my fingertips have started to circle my pulsating clit... I'll... have... to... report... the rest...later... aaaaaaaah!!