Cheerleader Tale Ch. 02: Induction etc

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time that Susan had described her own 'back of beyond' background though they'd reached the head of the queue and the next ten minutes or so was taken up answering questions from one of the cheerleaders as she filled in a registration document for them, covering all their past experience and things like weight and height. Then they were sent to sit down again where they chatted for a while until all the girls had been processed. The cheerleaders then got together for a more detailed review. After that, Tanya took hold of a small stack of papers and began calling out some names. At first Sue was disappointed not to be included but then realised, with a quick sense of relief, that these girls were being told that, unfortunately, they hadn't made it!

Still left a lot in the hall though!

------------------------------------ Cheerleader Induction Workout

After the disappointed ones had left, which Sue noted included all the girl's who looked even slightly overweight, Tanya addressed the twenty or so girls left.

"Okay everyone, you'll be pleased to know that you're all going through to the next stage. This is going to involve doing some exercises and gymnastics so that we can see how you look in action. Now, I'm afraid that Coach Smiley forgot to ask you to bring gym gear... " she stopped to give the uncomfortable looking man next to her a pained look, " ... so I'll have to ask you to strip down to bra and panties and we'll do the exercises barefoot ... I'm sure that you're all keen enough to work with us on this one though!"

Lots of the girls were looking at each other and raising eyebrows at this, but after a short while some began to strip and that set the trend, given that they all wanted to get through to the next stage. Susan looked at Li and shrugged as she began to join in, piling her outdoor clothes into a little heap at the side. Given that Coach Smiley was the only man in the room, she wasn't that bothered about parading around in her 'undies'.

Her new friend Li didn't look so happy though and was hesitating.

"Come on Li, " she encouraged, "it's pretty much 'girls only' in here!"

When the Asian girl had finally stripped down to a very pretty lemon bra and briefs set, there was another problem brewing though! Sue noted that three or four girls had got together in a group and had marched up to Tanya with a mouthy red-head to the fore. It was immediately apparent that they hadn't been wearing bras anyway, so were now gloriously topless!

"Look, it's not fair if we have to do the exercises topless," the red-head announced loudly, "... how can we possibly keep these beauties in control if everyone else has bras on??!!" Susan had to admit, she had a point. Two of them actually! All the topless girls looked D-cup at least, with prominent nipples and controlling them whilst doing gymnastics was bound to be a handful - two in fact!!

Tanya looked slightly taken aback at the sudden outburst, and her eyebrows narrowed as she told them, quite abruptly, that it was just hard luck and they'd have to get on with it. That wasn't the end of it though as the red-head pointedly told her that she had lawyers in the family and would sue the college!

Tanya's eyes went wide. She just couldn't believe it! This was supposed to be a simple registration/ selection process. She flashed an angry glance at the grinning Coach Smiley, before drawing in a deep breath and making a decision.

"Alright everybody... I suppose she has a point ... bras off as well!

That provoked a greater murmuring of disquiet amongst the other girls, one or two pointing significantly at the male coach who was now really smirking at the thought of getting to eyeball so many bare breasts! And that really set Tanya off!

"Oh ...FUCKING HELL!!" she snapped as she turned to the coach and gave him both barrels, "...this is all your fault Smiley! Just ...GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!"

After the hapless coach had slammed the door behind him, she returned her glare to the rest of the prospective cheerleaders. Susan had to choke off a chuckle as she saw how distorted and angry Tanya's beautiful features had become. It was pretty clear now who was in charge of things and she resolved there and then not to cross the fearsome Team Captain if at all possible! And the resulting ultimatum was crystal clear too!

"RIGHT! Are you lot going topless, or are you leaving as well??!!"

Sue turned and grinned at Li, "Oh well, we've come this far!" she said as she reached round to unclip her plain white bra and throw it down on her clothes pile, exposing her pert 34b's and dark pink nipples. Most of the other girl's were doing the same, but Li looked distinctly unhappy.

Susan whispered some words of encouragement, and Li responded that her family back home would think badly of her if she went half naked in front of strangers like this. But she really wanted to get on the team, and after Susan had pointed out that her family need never know, Li gave her a weak grin and eventually slipped off the lemon bra as well displaying another extremely presentable pair of 32B's in the process!

Seeing all the girls comply, and stand facing her with a mixed array of bare breasts prominently displayed at last seemed to have cheered Tanya up though!

"Wow, what a sight! Nothing wrong with those boobs at all girls - the players will appreciate them I'm sure - you've all passed that test okay!" she smiled in jest - at least Sue assumed that it was a fun comment. Just went to show how unpredictable Tanya could be!

"Okay, we'll now go through some warm-ups and then a series of exercises and gymnastic moves to see how good you really are. Spread out and just follow my lead. My colleagues here will be taking notes so put some effort into it!!"

This was okay for Susan. She loved doing the sort of routines that Tanya took them through and knew she was pretty good at them. That wasn't always the case for some of the other girls who sometimes struggled to keep up and brought down a series of sarcastic shouts from Tanya at the front! Sue had to concede that doing some of the more energetic routines topless was a bit more challenging than normal as her breasts bounced around uncontrollably, and the somersaults were a particular challenge as her boobs seemed to take on a life of their own, shifting her centre of gravity at a critical time. It was one of those moments when she was quite glad to have a reasonably modest bust as she saw some of the other, more well-endowed girls struggling!

After thirty or forty minutes of intense effort, Tanya finally shouted out that they'd finish with a few stretch exercises and then call it a day. She had all the girls line up in front of her in three rows, breathing hard and led them into some cool-down stretches before issuing a challenge.

------------------------ Cheerleader Induction Final Test Drama

"Final exercise will be a test of balance and composure - let's see who lasts longest!"

To demonstrate what she wanted, she stood in front of them with her legs apart and her hands on her hips, smiling in that rather superior way of hers. Then she slowly let her feet slide out sideways, until they were wide, wide apart before easing her hands down her thighs as she bent forwards right down until her blonde hair was brushing the floor and her hands were gripping her wide spread ankles. She held the position for a few minutes, red panties covered bum high in the air and swaying slightly before easing herself back upright. It was obviously a challenging position to hold for any length of time, and Susan and Li exchanged a brief glance of concern.

Always up for a challenge though, Susan quickly got into position, slid out her feet as wide as she could and bent over to grab her ankles. Just for a second though, she thought that she would topple straight over as the blood rushed to her head and made her dizzy! But she squeezed her eyes shut and managed to overcome the moment, just as she heard a general commotion around her. Opening her eyes and carefully looking up, she was quite pleased to see that a lot of the girls had already collapsed in a heap! She smiled to herself. This was suddenly looking good for her!

She was right behind Li though, and she too had managed to retain her position, despite a few wobbles! What had really caught Susan's attention though was the way that Li's strained position had stretched her lemon panties incredibly tightly over her buttocks and, with her bum in the air, over her pussy mound!

'Oh God' she thought in dismay as she realised that her pristine white panties probably looked exactly the same to the various cheerleader spectators. She couldn't help blushing because she knew that her prominent mound and slit would stand out like a beacon! Damn that Tanya! Judging by the chuckles around the room as more of the girls began to topple and collapse, this had been carefully planned all along for the senior cheerleader's entertainment!!

That just made her grit her teeth to hang on though, even if the taut position was starting to get really uncomfortable!

In the end, after about fifteen minutes, there were just the two of them. Susan still hanging on grimly and nearby the mouthy red-head from earlier was looking equally determined.

Tanya was clearly getting bored though, and she wandered over to Susan's nemesis, patting her upturned butt and telling her that the exercise was finished. Clearly the girl wasn't giving in though, her long red hair cascading over her face, and making it difficult to read her expression. Tanya was up for the challenge and gave her two quick slaps across her upturned bum cheeks and smiled devilishly as she got a shocked yelp in response. Then she let her hand start to wander sensuously around the girl's bum before sliding it over her mound, rubbing for a short while up and down her slit before letting her fingertips tantalise the unfortunate girl mercilessly.

By the time that Tanya left her, the red-head was feeling seriously hot and was breathing deeply, but had sensibly kept her thoughts to herself!

Susan had watched, albeit from her upside down position, in amazement and was now seriously concerned at what to expect from the approaching head cheerleader.

"You can give in if you want," Tanya said sweetly as she positioned the flat of her hand above Susan's semi-naked bottom. Susan shook her head, although not without a distinct feeling of trepidation!

"Okay that's it then!" Tanya snapped as she proceeded to give Susan six of the best, equally spread over each upturned cheek leaving them feeing hot and tingly! Susan was spluttering in surprise at the prolonged onslaught - she'd only been expecting two! But that feeling was soon overtaken by other, more earthy ones as Tanya's hands started to play sensuously over Susan's tingling mound, quickly making it throb in response to her fingers tormenting her as they played expertly over her prominent sex.

Susan gritted her teeth. Despite the strange, hot sensations starting to radiate out from her pussy, she wasn't going to be beaten by the red-head!!

After what seemed an age, Tanya finally lost interest in Susan's throbbing pussy and, snorting her disgust at the delay went back over to the red head, gave her a sharp,cracking slap across her bum and then simply pushed her over! Striding back to Susan, she announced her as the winner and proceeded to repeat the treatment, leaving the prospective cheerleader in a gasping heap on the floor! Susan was breathing hard as she rolled over onto her back and found the head cheerleader glaring down at her. Her angry expression didn't change, but Susan was relieved to see her reach out and lean forward to help her up.

At least that's what Susan thought she was doing! But as she lifted up her hands to meet Tanya's, they were ignored as Tanya leaned further down and grasped her nipples tightly between finger and thumb.

"Hey...OUCH" gasped her victim in surprise.

There wasn't time to say anything else though as Tanya proceeded to pull upwards, stretching Susan's breasts into cones, and lifting her chest off the floor!

Susan suddenly realised in painful alarm that Tanya was trying to lift her up by her tits!

Quickly she got her elbows down and levered herself up to take off the pressure, eventually scrambling to her feet and glaring angrily at Tanya who still had her nipples trapped tightly in her grasp. Her planned stream of abuse was stilled though as Tanya broke into a grin and spoke, finally releasing those hardened, throbbing nips.

"Well done...err Susan ... you win!" she announced to the gaping crowd, wide eyed at what they'd just witnessed, before leaning in and whispering into Susan's ear, "... and let that be a reminder, 'Junior' ... nobody like a 'goody miss two shoes'!!"

Susan was left stunned as Tanya twirled away to step up onto her announcing box. She was also left to deal with a throbbing pussy and tingling breasts as she angrily dragged on the clothes that Li had brought over to her.

"Did she really just do that...?" gasped her new friend, almost in disbelief.

Susan just nodded her head in dumb, silent amazement. Then she shook her head. Getting onto the Cheerleader's Team looked like being hard enough, but even if she got there, what was it going to be like with a maverick like Tanya in charge? This was really going to test out her determination to uphold the family tradition!

By the time that she'd got her thoughts together Tanya had gone though. She'd put back on her pleasant face and thanked everyone for coming and said that those going to the next stage would get a text in the next day or so.

"My God! Did that really happen?!" Susan gasped to Li as they walked out together. Li laughed and assured her that it had! In the end they were both chuckling as they emerged into the mid-afternoon air. Susan had quickly decided that, on first impressions, she liked the young Asian girl and decided to get to know her better, suggesting that they go for a coffee to recover!

----------- A New Cheerleader ally LI and a 'Barista' Moment

They chose a new establishment that had recently opened on campus, specialising in exotic Italian styles. It was a mixture of modern tables and old, comfy looking sofas and was fairly busy so they had to queue for a short while but were soon ensconced at a cosy corner table with piping hot Lattes and a couple of delicious looking Danish pastries in front of them. 'Just to build up our strength after that awful Tanya!' they laughed.

Susan was amazed at how quickly they got comfortable with each other. They had completely different backgrounds of course, but somehow they just 'clicked', easily swapping stories about their old lives back home, and their impressions of their new ones here at Uni. Susan had been surprised to find that Li actually came from a rather well-to do family in an exotic Asian country that she knew little about. Her English was perfect though, but sounded a little strange because there was no sign of an accent at all! It soon became clear that Li's life back home had been fairly restricted. Family traditions were so important to them in her own country that she'd felt distinctly stifled, so she was really pleased to be here where she'd have more freedom. Although it turned out that she wasn't allowed to stay on campus, but was living with some of her extended family just on the edge of town so that her family could keep track of her!

Susan was so pleased that Li looked like becoming another firm friend, and she was determined to help her get more of that 'freedom' she craved! And Tanya's little session earlier had certainly opened Li's eyes to life outside of Asia!!

In the background though, Susan was still struggling a little with her heightened arousal levels after the 'session' with Tanya. She couldn't quite stop thinking about the casual way that the older girl had caressed her pussy so publicly, and the little fire that had been kindled between her legs just wouldn't seem to go away!

So, when Li finally excused herself to go to the toilet, Susan's gaze gradually settled on the tall, hunky looking barista who was busy dispensing the drinks. He wore a uniform brown shirt and black slacks and Susan was thinking how dishy he looked with a tidy, trimmed beard and short brown hair framing a strong looking face. She was smiling dreamily when she noticed that he'd left his normal spot and was heading across the room carrying a glass of water. Her eyebrows rose as he approached even closer, set the glass down on her table and then held his hand out to her.

She was confused, but politely took his hand to shake it , but then found herself being helped up from her chair and led back towards the serving area. She followed her handsome barista unquestioning though, feeling a little surge of excitement run through her as he led her to a storeroom door and opened it for her to go through!

Inside, she got a shock. It was quite dark with just a little light coming through a high skylight at the back, but it was light enough for her to see the lust-fuelled expression on his face as he reached out to pull her into him. Within seconds she was trapped inside his strong embrace, and he'd bent his head down enough to find her warm, soft lips and crush them with his! Susan was totally shocked, but her lips were soon working back hard as the kiss developed and a fiery feeling of desire shot all round her body, finishing with a little explosion between her legs as the smouldering fire there burst into flames.

She sighed from the back of her throat as he manoeuvred her backwards into the door, one hand behind her neck the other roaming sensuously all over her body. She could hardly breathe! She was being overwhelmed by his earthy, manly fragrance as his hand locked onto one of her tingling breasts and began to massage it hard through her clothes. Her knees felt weak. Everything was going so fast and she just couldn't control herself as her arousal levels sky-rocketed!

Then his hand wasn't massaging her breast through her clothes anymore! Somehow her sweater was up around her neck, and he was sliding his hand inside her white bra from below and pushing it up to join the sweater. She gasped as she felt her firm, bare breasts being roughly fondled, fingers flicking at her tingling nipples to make them stand erect and then twisting and squeezing them to trigger electric sensations that made her eyes water!

They were still kissing hard, and she wasn't sure when, but at some point she'd got a hand down between them and she drew in another sharp breath as it roamed over the big bulge in his pants. God, it felt impressive!!

There was no time to think about it though as his spare hand finally finished tantalising her breasts and dropped down, finding the hem of her denim skirt and dragging it up to her waist before she gave out a little cry as his hand slipped over her panties and cupped her throbbing mound, feeling just how wet she was! The fire that had been raging inside her pussy positively exploded and the cry turned into a low moan as his fingers began to slip between her legs and trace out the shape of her hot, puffy slit! Automatically her feet spread to give him better access!

She was so incredibly aroused that she felt like she was going to come at any second! So she certainly wasn't going to try and stop him ravishing her! Her head was spinning, and suddenly her eyes widened further as her fingers wrapped themselves around his huge, throbbing member. She hadn't a clue how she'd got it out of his pants, but there was no mistaking the hot feel of the thick, rigid erection. It had felt big before but now it felt enormous!!

She wasn't at all sure that she could handle it, but it seemed inevitable where it was destined to go, and soon!!