Cheerleader Tale Ch. 02: Induction etc

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let out another little squeal as she felt him drag her panties down to her knees, leaving her pussy and gaping pink hole defenceless as he pushed her harder against the door and spread her legs as far as the tight white panties would allow. Then her eyes really did widen and she let out a silent cry of alarm as she felt the head of his vibrant cock pushing up against her oily, pulsating entrance, forcing open her tight muscles and driving hard inside!

They both gasped as he possessed her, thrusting the big monster deep inside her hot cavern, hitting every sweet nerve on the way as she felt his hot manhood fill her completely! She almost feinted from the pleasure of that one moment!!

She was breathing hard as she tried to get used to the special feeling of being so deeply penetrated, and deliriously aware that she was now about to be fucked senseless! Nothing could stop it! She didn't want to stop it!!

But then...

"Hey, you're looking decidedly flushed Sue. Are you feeling alright?!"

Susan's hazy eyes snapped sideways, and back into reality, as she saw Li sitting down across the table from her. She was flustered, quickly realising that she'd been day-dreaming, but quite amazed at how incredibly real it had felt!

Absurdly, her breathing was still laboured and she was sweating. To make matters worse, she could still actually 'feel' the big, pulsing cock planted deep inside her vagina. Ready to fuck! And she still felt ready to fuck too! She just knew that her panties would be soaking. It was surreal!

"Oh, yes ... I'm fine... I think ... just been reliving that session with Tanya..." she mumbled as she glanced back to the serving area and saw that 'her' Barista was busy chatting up a new, curvy blonde at the till. Her eyes narrowed. She felt an irrational desire to go over and accuse him of cheating on her!

Li was still giving her a quizical look though, so she smiled and did her best to ignore her tingling nipples and throbbing pussy!

"I'm going to have to pay that Tanya back some time!" she laughed.

Li laughed too. "And I'll be happy to help too!" she whispered secretly.

There and then the 'Anti-Tanya' secret society was formed!!

-------------------------- 'Hot' Cold Shower Required

Shortly afterwards, back in her dorm room, Susan was doing some breathing exercises.

She'd read somewhere that it helped with emotional control, and ever since the Tanya session she'd been struggling to get on top of her hormones, not helped by her dreamy Barista experience of only half an hour ago!

She'd finally bade farewell to Li at the coffee shop exit when they'd both swapped contact details and promised to get together just as soon as the Cheerleader results were out. Susan was confident that they'd both get through but Li was less sure, so she'd given her new friend a hug of reassurance and had been shocked to feel her arousal levels go up again at the close, feminine contact. What was going on?!

After breathing steadily for ten minutes or so, she had to accept that nothing was changing. She still felt horny! So that just left the cold shower!!

Dragging her soft terry dressing gown out of the cupboard she set off down her dorm corridor. Each room was fitted with attached wc and washbasin, but showers and baths were communal - and at the wrong end of her corridor! Fortunately, at tea time, it was pretty quiet, so she slipped into one of the cubicles unnoticed.

Hanging up her white dressing gown on the back of the door, she began to strip off her clothes and put them on the plain, wooden chair next to the washbasin. The green sweater was followed quickly by her denim skirt and she quickly kicked off her sneakers and placed her socks inside them under the chair. She was nothing if not neat!

Taking a deep breath, she reached behind her back to unfasten her bra and let out a small moan as her tingling breasts were released from captivity. She didn't really need to feel them to know that her nipples were still hard and erect... but she did anyway!

Taking another breath she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her matching white panties and eased them over her hips and down her legs, daintily stepping out of them and adding them to the pile of discarded clothes on the chair, and noting with a sense of deja -vu that they were indeed rather damp in the crotch ... just as she'd expected!

Turning to the shower controls, she knew exactly how to set the temperature to cold, which is what she desperately needed, but somehow managed to turn the heat up so that it was steaming nicely when she finally stepped under the hot jet of water. Let's face it she laughed, who in the world wanted to have a cold shower when there was a warm alternative!!

She shut her eyes and let the hot water stream into her hair, cascading down her naked body to pool in the bottom. It was delightful. It wasn't helping with her arousal, but hey, who cared about that now?! She finally got hold of her shampoo and began to soap up her hair first then using her hands to spread the suds all over her body. That wasn't helping much either, but at least she felt cleaner!

After a while she looked at the detachable shower head and knew that it was now a battle of wills.

The battle didn't last long. She sighed and lifted the chrome shower head from its holder, turning the adjustable head to the point where small, stinging jets of water were forced out under pressure. Then she closed her eyes and pointed the water jets at her tingling breasts, gasping as she felt the stinging sensation whirl around her tender orbs and nipples. That certainly did have an effect on her arousal levels but not quite what she'd originally intended!

After 'ooohinng' and 'aaaaahing' for a few minutes, she slowly let the jet stream drop lower, opening her legs a little as it began to pound her pubic bush and then strike her most sensitive parts below. She had to hold onto the wall support when her slit and partially hidden clit came under fire, the sudden burst of hot sensations feeling almost overwhelming!

She managed to stand the onslaught for longer than she'd expected before giving her head a forlorn shake and pulling the tantalising jet of water away. This wasn't the answer - it was just making things worse!

It seemed to take forever to dry herself with her big bath towel, especially when she was rubbing her breast and pussy area. It had to be done though because she'd already decided what the answer to her problem was. She paused before going out of the shower area though to check her reflection in the full length mirror. It felt a bit narcissist, but she just needed confirmation that her figure was good, which it was, that her breasts were firm and perky , which they were and that her light brown pussy looked neat and alluring, which it did!

Just as she was about to step out though she heard voices and paused. Her eyebrows rose as she recognised them and , peeping out she was just in time to see the naked rears of Andy and Trish entering a cubicle together further down. Andy said something and Trish was giggling hard as the door firmly closed behind them.

'Well, I shouldn't be surprised after what Sam and I saw earlier,' she thought as a big grin spread over her face, 'they must be getting prepared for tonight's pyjama party at Sam's place!'

Still chuckling she tied the soft robe about her naked body and carried her clothing and towel back to her room. She placed the clothes neatly on her desk chair and sat on the bed to consider what to do next, how to deal with the current big elephant in the room!

She was in two minds, one half giving her a little mental lecture on being more grown-up and strong willed, the other half telling her that it wasn't wrong to deal with her feelings, especially as she was due to go to Sam's pyjama party later and that if she went feeling as horny as she did now, then who knows what sort of fool she'd make of herself!

Given the way that her pussy was throbbing, it wasn't much of a contest and with a little start of surprise, she felt her hand almost automatically slip inside her robe and tenderly capture her left breast. She closed her eyes as her fingers roamed over her soft orb, tracing over the delicious curves and finally rubbing excitedly up against her nipple. It was already hard and erect, and quickly bombarded her brain with excitement signals!

That was enough thinking about it!

She swallowed hard, unfastened her robe and let it gape open as her other hand quickly slid down between her legs to cup her throbbing sex. Despite having recently towelled herself dry down there, she wasn't surprised to feel how wet she was again as her finger ran it's practiced way up and down her engorged labia lips, and she let out a little moan of anticipation as she felt the explosive way her sex reacted to the delicate touch!

----------------Getting into Orbit

It was time to get assistance though.

She stood up, a little unsteadily at first, went over to her clothes cabinet and rummaged through her lingerie drawer before extracting the soft leather bag that contained her 'little helper'. Sitting back on the bed, she unfastened the strings and slowly withdrew her 'Silver Rocket'. She smiled happily as she let her fingers slide lovingly over the shiny, metallic vibrator, enjoying the sensuous feel of its shape and ribs, already imaging the blissful feel of its eight inch length humming away inside her hot vagina!

First things first though, as she put it reluctantly down by her side.

She eased herself backwards so that the wall supported her as she spent the next ten minutes letting her hands roam freely over her tingling body, doing all the wonderful things to her breasts and pussy that she'd learned during hot, lonely and frustrated nights back in her farm bedroom. She didn't like to talk about it to anyone, but she'd become very practised at pleasuring herself when the need arose. Which had been a good deal more often than she liked to admit!

When she'd got to the point of feeling that her teasing fingers had got her clit nicely warmed up, and both of her nipples were radiating high levels of excitement, she took in a deep breath and reached out for the vibrator. Her breathing was shallow and her body was on fire with pent up desire as she found the switch at the base and set off the sweet vibrations. It was adjustable, allowing the vibrations to be concentrated just at the tip, or over its whole length. She started with just the tip and brought the vibrating nose first up to her breasts, sucking in a quick breath as she let it slide over her taut skin and then pushed up against each nipple in turn. Trapped under the intensely vibrating head of the 'Silver Rocket', each nipple lit up in turn and positively showered her with explosive bursts of pleasure!

She was breathing really hard when she finally found the will power to pull the tantalising implement away!

Next stop was down between her legs as she let the round vibrating tip slide up and down her engorged slit for a few minutes, wriggling and squirming under the intense reaction of her pussy to the assault and then gasping out loud a she eased it between the lips and pushed it first up against her pink hole and then a little higher to nudge up against her throbbing, erect clit. For a moment she thought that she would feint as the intense pleasure almost overwhelmed her! There was no self-control now, just moans and groans with her eyes tightly shut as her sexuality took over!

Eventually she could stand it no more. She needed to come. Oh, but she so, so needed to come soon! But she had her own way of reaching that blissful state!

Quickly she switched the vibrator to its full length setting, lifted up her right knee so that she could reach round her bottom and get the right angle to push the vibrating head back up against her throbbing pink hole. She sighed as she felt the blissful contact, but wasted no time in pushing firmly from the base and gasping with pleasure as she felt the full length sliding deeply down her oily, pulsing love channel! She knew what to expect, but even so was still surprised at the intensity of her reaction to the 'Silver Rocket's invasion of her hot, inner spaces. Even without the vibrations she knew that it would have felt absolutely delightful, but now that it was throbbing away deep inside her sopping vagina, it was triggering so many pleasure nerves that she had to cry out in delight!!

She left it like that for a long minute or two, unable to do anything but absorb the powerful waves of intense, electrical excitement radiating into her taut body from her throbbing pussy! She'd been aroused before embarking on this little adventure, but by now her whole body felt almost painfully tight with sexual tension. She tried to milk the intense feelings for as long as possible, but eventually had to give way as she let her fingers loose on the supersensitive area around her swollen clit.

She'd been unknowingly holding her breath for an age as she teetered on the brink, but there was no holding it back when the inevitable, powerful climax finally surged through her!

"Mmmmm ... MMMMM... Oh yes ...YES ...AAAAAhhh!" she cried as the strong convulsions sweeping around her pussy finally started to relieve the intolerable stress that she'd been under, finally letting her collapse back onto the bed in a state of sated exhaustion!

At last!!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, I'll admit it. I've got the willpower of a pussycat when it comes to dealing with my sexual urges!!

I'd honestly thought I'd not be needing my 'Silver Rocket' when I got here! I'd almost not packed it! After all, Uni and 'free sex' are supposed to go together aren't they???

So, after my years of sexual frustration back at the farm, I'd been expecting to get my pussy workouts from more conventional sources when I got here, but here I am, just about recovered from another bout of vibrating heaven!!

I blame it all on that Cheerleader bitch Tanya! If she hadn't got my juices flowing so strongly this afternoon, I might have made it beyond Day 4!!

Oh well, at least I think I did okay at the Cheerleader Induction, and I've met a new girlfriend called LI who seems like a really nice girl. She hates Tanya too, so we should get on fine!!

Strange going's on in the coffee shop though - who'd have thought that I could 'fantasy fuck' like that!! The caffeine must be supercharging my hormones or something!! I'm definitely going to have to meet that dishy Barista properly tho - somehow!!

And soon I'm going to that Pyjama Party in Sam's room next door. To be honest, I've got slightly mixed feelings about what'll happen after catching Trish and Andy in that hot girl/girl action earlier today. But hey, I'm a big girl now, so what could possibly happen that I couldn't deal with?!

Oh Damn!! Just realised that I haven't bought the booze for the party yet so I'll have to dash out to the convenience store...

See you later /tomorrow ... or whenever!

Sue