Cheerleader Tale Ch. 05: Training 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Flaring out below the bust, there was another couple of inches of the same frilly pink, black and red material as on the shoulder sleeves, but that left a big expanse of bare tummy down to the skimpy shorts! Toned abs were going to be required to pull this off thought Susan as she tensed hers instinctively. Just in time as well as Tanya made some distinctly derisory comments about some of the girl's more generous paunches!

Susan knew that her breasts too would be partially on display, and it made her wonder whether the stretchy material would really hold her boobs in place, but after a bit of trial jiggling around she felt the support hold up really well. That was a relief! She also noted something else that was quickly evident. Her nipples, although well covered, stood out perkily! Something about the material in the cones seemed to wrap itself tightly around her pleasure nubs and did nothing to disguise their presence or shape to outside eyes!

Typical Tanya she thought warily thinking that it should go down really well with the male fans!

"Okay girls, start to do a few warm-ups whilst us Senior's get changed. Then we'll get on with a proper work-out!" announced Tanya eventually as she led the older girls back into the changing rooms.

Shortly afterwards they re-appeared, wearing the same kit as the Juniors and Tanya proceeded to lead them through an intense, muscle aching, set of gym and weights exercises for a good hour and a half.

When Tanya finally called a halt, Susan and Li were both breathing hard, perspiring freely and looking at the Cheerleader captain with grudging respect. She certainly knew how to make her charges suffer, but she'd worked just as hard as everybody else! The Senior girls had come through it reasonably well, but some of the Junior's had found the last fifteen or twenty minutes a real slog!

They'd all learned quickly that being a Cheerleader on this team wasn't all about glamour!

After a five minute break to rest aching muscles and take some water, Tanya announced that they'd go outside for the last thirty or forty minutes and do some routines on the field. That cheered up Susan and Li who'd had enough of the gym for a week or so!!

4.Tanya's Big Mistake

So, after that all too brief rest, they trooped out into the fresh air, jogging behind Tanya and the Seniors in a precise line, just as she'd instructed, to an open area at one end of the big football field. It was clear that Tanya was thinking of presentation already and got a small cheer of appreciation from some of the players who were resting between drills. Tanya waved at them, but Susan was wondering cynically whether the players admiration was directed at their snappy formation, or the large amount of bare flesh that they were displaying!

But Tanya soon had the group busy practising dance moves, a lot of high kicks and some simple acrobatics which Susan enjoyed immensely. She'd always been active and one of the reasons she wanted to join the Cheerleader group was her love of gymnastics. She put her heart and soul into it and was pleased to see the fearsome Tanya give her a grudging nod of praise at one point. Maybe the bitch wasn't all bad after all she thought!

As their routine progressed, the number of football players watching seemed to rise dramatically, and Susan was secretly pleased when some of their acrobatics got quick whistles and shouts of appreciation. She was slightly less pleased when a group by the side-line started to make a few extra suggestions.

"Come on Tanya, I hear that you girls are even more impressive doing your topless routines!" one muscular running back suggested. Presumably word had got around about the events at the Induction meeting earlier in the week!

"Don't be so fucking impertinent," snapped back Tanya sharply, much to Susan and Li's relief.

It didn't end there though and the comments kept on coming, and Susan noted anxiously that Tanya's anger was rising at about the same pace! Until, eventually, one tall, coloured receiver remarked to his mate....loudly... "Of course it was probably all a story - I don't think Tanya would dare to do some of these exercises topless. Can you imagine those boobs bouncing.........she'd never dare!"

It got a localised guffaw of laughter and Tanya's face snapped round to stare angrily at the cheeky young student. Everything went quiet for a few minutes as she stared so hard that the young player finally had to look away, when she took in a deep breath and turned to her girls. Susan's heart sank as she saw the expression on her face!

"Okay gang .... never let it be said that MY Cheerleaders are scared of anything .....TOPS OFF!"

Susan closed her eyes in disbelief. Surely Tanya wasn't serious? There were literally dozens of male onlookers, all now looking wide-eyed and expectantly at the group of young, athletic women who were already wearing pretty skimpy outfits!

"Come on!" shouted Tanya, quickly whipping off her top to set an example. Her impressive, firm breasts seemed to spring out happily from their restraints with dark pink nipples dancing hypnotically as hundreds of male eyes locked onto them!

Susan looked at LI, who seemed to be frozen in position, also wide-eyed at the thought of stripping in front of so many young men, but around them, other girl's were slowly pulling off the their tops and releasing more and more bare breasts into the late afternoon sunlight!

"Come on Li ....we can do this!" Susan whispered encouragingly into Li's ear, shocking her into movement, and within a few seconds they'd added another two pairs of bouncing boobs to the galaxy already on display!

The belated cheer that had gone up from the spectators was encouraging and Susan was soon following Tanya's lead as she started off on a new set of exercises and doing her best to stop her unconstrained breasts going totally out of control!

By the time that they'd completed a further ten minutes of slightly less energetic exercises, Susan was quite enjoying the sense of excitement at seeing so many male, overtly admiring eyes tracking their movements. She was also shocked to see that the cheers that had gone off earlier had attracted a much larger crowd and their seemed to be literally hundreds of very hunky onlookers urging them on!

Eventually though, there was a groan of disappointment as Tanya, a little flushed with the excitement, brought the feast of bouncing breasts and gyrating nipple to an end, announcing that they were finished and starting to lead her troop back towards the changing rooms!

Getting back indoors was easier said than done though!

There was a big crowd of players gathered around the route to the changing room doors and no-one seemed keen to move out of the way, even if they could! Tanya quickly came up against this wall of masculinity, paused for just the briefest of seconds before taking in a deep breath and shouting above the general hubbub.

"OUT OF MY WAY YOU MORONS!!"

She pulled her shoulders back, blonde hair flying in the warm breeze and forced a way through, magnificently taut breasts to the fore! The rest of the girls did their best to follow, if a little more nervously!

Susan was immediately separated from Li as they jostled their way forward, and what had started inevitably as some friendly bottom patting and occasional breast caressing soon turned into some serious fondling as the players milled around them! There were so many in the crowd that Susan found it impossible to identify who was taking liberties with her tingling breasts and private parts, but when someone got a hold of a nipple and tweaked it hard, she twisted angrily and turned to try and give that someone a piece of her mind! It wasn't a good idea. By stopping, that encouraged even more hands to massage her breasts, slide over her bum and, for the more adventurous, cup her sex which was now throbbing heartily!

She gasped as the intimate contacts escalated, impossible to control, or ignore and making her more and more aroused. In the end she had to put her head down, disregard the slaps and caresses as best she could and shoulder her way through to the locker room doorway. Once she finally broke free of the crowd, she was breathing hard and her shorts had been pushed down to her upper thighs, giving free reign for the last ten yards or so to the wandering hands and fingers that were molesting her pulsating pussy!

She was looking wildly about as she dragged her shorts back up again in the doorway, and quickly realised that most of the other girls were in the same state. Tanya was examining her breasts which looked distinctly red after taking some serious pounding as first one through, and whispered fervently to one of her senior friends, "I think that we'll give the topless bit a miss in future - bloody animals!"

Just then, Li emerged from the scrum looking wide-eyed with one hand desperately hanging onto her shorts and made a bee-line to her friend.

"My God Sue, I don't believe that..... " she gasped, " ....... I've been touched everywhere ...... literally everywhere!!"

"I know...." responded Susan in equal disbelief as she tried to slow her beating heart, " ....me too!"

When they eventually got back into the girl's changing room, Tanya called them all together, congratulated them on the work-out and then apologised for the boy's behaviour at the end, promising to take it up with the Coaching Staff. Susan wasn't too sure what that would do given that she'd actually spotted a few of the football coaches amongst the crowd! Anyway, by then most of the girl's had quickly got over the ordeal and one or two were even comparing notes on which caresses had felt best!

Even Li wasn't completely intimidated.

"Oh my..... Susan, " she breathed eventually as she started to undress for the shower, ".....my whole body feels energised .... and especially between my legs!" she added shyly to her shocked friend!

Susan left her friend to get into the shower on her own though, heading back to the entrance where the notice board was. She wanted to check out the 'pussy salon' that Tanya had recommended. As she started reading the flyer, which was amateurish to say the least, there was a sharp rapping on the door, so she opened it a few inches and, given that her breasts were still bare she craned her head around it. She was met by raised eyebrows and the round features of Coach Smiley who did his best to see more of Susan than she'd planned. He was holding a typed sheet of paper though and when Susan showed no inclination to let him see more of her, he handed it to her with a message for Tanya.

"Here's the list of the Coach's nominations for winning the three Section Performance Awards. Let Tanya have them so that she can organise the 'Rewards ' in the Rest Room ....... She'll know what's required," he added with a wink on seeing Susan's mystified expression.

Tanya had heard the knock though and come up behind Susan, taking the sheet out of her hand and scanning it briefly before calling out to the seniors squad.

"Okay girls, who's on the rota for today's 'Rewards Ceremony'?"

Three of the older girls put up their hands, a tall blonde called Ulla, a shorter brunette called Layla and a coloured girl called Sheila. They came over and congregated around Tanya to look at the list, smiling a bit as they saw the names.

"Mmmmm," added Tanya mysteriously, "..... you should certainly have some fun with those three!"

The nominated girls looked happy enough anyway, quickly putting their tops back on and heading out of the door, giggling and laughing together.

Susan, still nearby, looked questioningly at Tanya, who smiled condescendingly , "The coaches of the Offense, Defence and Special Teams get to nominate the stars of each training session. We help them celebrate that's all ..... but you Juniors won't be getting involved in any of that for a good while yet!" she laughed, and turned to one of her senior friends and resumed a conversation about how she planned to raise the profile of the group!

Susan was still a bit suspicious about what this 'celebrating' would involve, but in the end shook her head and headed back to her locker where she stripped off her remaining clothes and headed for a hot shower, but wondering whether she should really do a cold one given the way her body felt!

5.Locker Room Invasion!

She let the hot water jets play all over her lithe, young body and it felt good after the strenuous exertions. Before long her breathing was getting easier and her arousal levels seemed to have stabilised, much to Susan's relief!

When she'd finished soaping away her exercise aches, she joined Li towelling down their naked bodies together where they were finally able to laugh at the recent 'fondling experience' and also about the need to get their pussy hair trimmed.

"Actually, yours looks quite tidy already......look," said Li, and without more ado reached out and cupped Susan's exposed sex!

Susan gasped at the intimate contact and looked sharply back at her new friend, who looked back innocently, but didn't remove her hand.

"It's alright ... we girls touch each other all the time back home!" she added in explanation.

Susan was about to clarify what was more normal in this country, but was distracted by a disturbance at the door.

Her eyes widened as she saw two of the rookie Footballer's, identified by their plain grey training joggers, casually walk in and get a good look at all the semi-naked young cheerleaders.

"Oh no, "one of them said loudly with a big grin across his face, ".......we must have come in through the wrong door!"

Tanya wasn't having any of that though, "Too right it's the wrong door you little perverts ..... get them girls!!"

The two 'little perverts' were actually 'pretty tall, well built perverts' but were quickly surrounded by some of the Senior Cheerleaders, two of whom, the blonde Suzy and raven haired Sharon twisted their arms behind their backs and bent them forward. The guys struggled a bit, but to Susan's eyes, they didn't put up much of a fight!

"Take them through to the gym girls," ordered Tanya, " .........we'll have to put them on a disciplinary for this sort of intrusion!"

By then most of the other girls had managed to cover themselves with towels, but Susan's was on the floor and she could only use her hands to inadequately cover her pussy and breasts as the two grinning players were frog-marched past! They didn't seem too worried about being disciplined at all!!

A little later, shortly after Susan and Li had got dressed again, they exited the locker room into the late afternoon sunshine again and started to walk back to the main campus. They were both feeling excited at how the first Cheerleader Training Session had gone.

They both agreed that it wasn't quite what they'd expected, but overall they'd enjoyed themselves, and even the topless mauling didn't seem quite so bad now. Tanya had been pretty bitchy again, but no more than they'd expected, and they'd both grudgingly agreed that she seemed to know what she was doing and certainly had a tremendous physique for the job. Susan couldn't quite remember seeing such perfect breasts on display anywhere else outside of a fashion magazine!

It was then that Susan noticed that she was missing her pink hair scrunchie.

"Damn , I think that I left it in the gym when we were trying on the new training gear," she said, starting to turn back. But she knew that LI had arranged to meet some of her class colleagues shortly so she told her to go on without her. They agreed to meet up in the Italian Coffee Bar later.

6.Disciplined (Tanya Style!)

Back inside the Sports Centre, Susan was about to enter the gym from the front, main entrance when the sound of voices made her pause and instead of bursting in as she normally would, she opened the door stealthily and slid in behind some gym apparatus so that she could see what was going on first.

What was going on was really eye opening!

The two rookie footballers who'd invaded the girl's changing room earlier were sitting back to back on a couple of tall-backed chairs with their hands stiffly down by their sides. At first Susan couldn't understand why they weren't moving, but then realised with a start that their wrists had silver bands around them. They were handcuffed, low down to the chair's back legs!

They were still wearing their slightly shapeless grey joggers, but neither of them looked too concerned at their plight. This was largely due to the fact that they were also wearing the two cheerleaders who'd frog marched them out earlier! Sharon and Suzy were each straddled on one of the players laps, long black and blonde hair respectively down and sprayed over their bare backs. Both were wearing their socks and training shorts, but were still topless and had taken the opportunity to feed a bare breast up to each of the boys faces.

Unsurprisingly, both of them were suckling enthusiastically on the proffered nipples, and judging by the dreamy expression on the girls faces, the effect wasn't entirely unpleasant for them either! Every so often the girls would shuffle around on the boys laps, making them squirm on the hard chairs and taking the opportunity of feeding their other nipple to the boys greedy lips and tongues.

There was no talking, just a series of grunts, sighs and groans as they all enjoyed the bizarre scene.

Susan began to wonder how long this had been going on, because all four of them seemed to be perspiring freely, and the way that the boys faces cringed when the girls shuffled around on their laps indicated that each might well be suffering from coiled up, squashed erection syndrome! And that thought made her squirm herself as she felt the little fire kindled earlier between her legs stoke up at the thought of how continuously rubbing their sex over the boy's manly bulges must be feeling for Sharon and Suzy! Susan's hand went instinctively to cup her own sex, and even through her clothes the sensuous touch triggered a warm burst of pleasure that shot up her spine.

Susan's little fantasy was suddenly interrupted though by a door slamming at the far end of the gym and, peeping round her equipment shield, she saw that the redoubtable Tanya had entered from the girl's locker room. The Cheerleader Captain had now put on her top, so looked vaguely respectable again, although Susan could hardly miss the twin peaks of her nipples standing out, wrapped tightly as they were in the thin, clingy material. She wondered briefly whether they were still erect after the 'fondling' incident, or whether the tops they wore would always make them look like that! For some reason, the thought of having permanently erect nipples sent another little shiver of excitement run up and down her spine!

Tanya quickly walked over to the little group on the chairs. The others were watching her closely too, not least because of the black thing that she was casually swinging from one hand. Susan took in a quick breath as she recognised it from some BDSM site that she'd once visited on one of her 'learn more about sex' journeys. It looked distinctly like a flogger! It had a longish black handle that Tanya was gripping but below that a string of black leather strips and tassels danced about menacingly as it swung it back and forth as she walked.

One of the boys had spotted it is well and finally let Sharon's swollen nipple slide out of his mouth to splutter, "Hey Tanya .....there's no need for......."

"Silence!!" snapped Tanya as she reached the group, "You didn't expect to be allowed to ogle my girls and not suffer the consequences did you?!"

"But you said ....."

"SILENCE!!" she shouted again, louder, and this time letting the black leather strands stroke across the top of his head.