Cheerleader Tale Ch. 05: Training 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers

The player swallowed hard, but refrained from digging!

"Now, time to get them ready to suffer girls," she added and Sharon and Suzy climbed obediently off their mounts and Susan could now clearly see the impressively big bulges in the boys track suit bottoms that the girls had been working so hard on. Susan didn't have to work hard to imagine what was covered up and felt another quick thrill pass through her own pussy.

Then she didn't have to imagine at all! Sharon and Suzy had bent down to their respective victims, grabbed their track suit waistbands and dramatically dragged them down to their knees! It had happened so quickly that the players could only gasp in surprise as their meaty erections sprang free and stood up mightily from their laps. They both looked pretty good to Susan, who's throat had suddenly gone dry, but evidently wasn't good enough for Tanya who motioned the girls forward.

They bent down eagerly too and soon had their mouths and hands working on the boys throbbing manhood, making their heads rock back as they felt the glorious sensation of female lips and fingers working to stiffen their erections even more! Not that Susan thought that possible after getting her first look at them!

After a few minutes of Sharon and Suzy's delicate encouragement though, there was no doubting how impressively high the two players big cocks had grown. Then the girls stepped back and let Tanya move in again.

She started by letting the flogger's tassels float tauntingly over each of the boys erections in turn, quite lightly but with an occasional, slapping swish to get a reaction from them . That was easy, they were both looking at her wide eyed as she hovered threateningly over them, sweating, veins standing out in their necks and they'd literally stopped breathing as they watched her study them. They felt so incredibly vulnerable, but the continuous contact of the leather on their upright flagpoles was driving them mad!

"Oh well, " she finally said in apparent disappointment, "I suppose that I'd better see what you've got for me then..." she added as she leaned forward and extracted a mobile phone from the top pocket of one of the players tracksuit. She was still giving them an occasional little swat with the flogger as she scrolled through the display, each time getting a suck of indrawn breath as their erections swayed under the torment . Eventually though she seemed to nod to herself in approval at something.

"Mmmm .... not bad .... not too bad at all," she finally said as she looked at their upturned, apprehensive faces.

"Still they did ogle us girls didn't they?" she said to her two cheerleader colleagues, who'd been watching the action with undisguised impatience, before handing over the flogger to Sharon, "........better make them really suffer for it now!!"

"Oh now come on Tanya, we did what you ..........." gasped one of the boys, but this time she silenced him with just a stare! Then she turned on her heel, still holding the phone, and sauntered back to the locker room door.

The boys eyes now swivelled to Sharon and Suzy, no doubt wondering just how much 'suffering' was really planned. They tried to wrestle their hands out of the handcuffs, but there was no joy there, and the chairs were heavy and unmoveable. Then they stopped struggling.

Susan wasn't surprised though because she'd watched Sharon and Suzy come back over to them, but instead of striking them with the dreaded flogger, they'd put their fingers into the waist bands of their shorts, wiggled their hips and drawn the brief training shorts down their legs and stepped out of them! They still had their trainers and knee length socks on, but above that they were now gloriously bare! Even Susan took in a quick breath of admiration at their Amazonian curves.

The boys eyes were like dinner plates as the two girls got astride of their victims again, but this time with bare pussies and obviously aroused and open sex heading their way. Susan was quick to note in her new professional pussy observer capacity that Sharron was sporting a narrow, dark black landing strip, whilst Suzy's blonde bush was simply trimmed into a small triangle above their dark, glistening slits.

The boys too were silently, holding their breath and watching the two girl's sexy pussies hypnotically approaching the tips of their erect manhood. Both of which were now sporting little dribbles of pre-cum. As they shuffled over the boys, big grins on their faces, Suzy and Sharon reached down to grip their respective boy's erections and Susan watched in awe as they fed the bulbous tips up to their gaping slits! They sighed excitedly as they rubbed the bulbous heads up and down their wet sex for a while to trigger strong, electric reactions from their clits!

Then they positioned them up against their throbbing pink holes and, after nodding approvingly to each other, in synchronisation, they gradually sank down, letting the rampant erections force open their vaginas and groaning as they slowly eased the hot, throbbing cocks deeper and deeper into their tingling caverns!

The boys gasped at the electric feel of their members disappearing into the girl's pussies , at the magically feeling of their vagina's gradually enveloping and gripping their hardness. Susan too suddenly let out a long, slow breath as she realised that she'd stopped breathing as she watched her two colleagues impale themselves in such an erotic way! Her own pussy was now throbbing disturbingly hard, and this didn't look like much in the way of 'suffering' though she thought irreverently!

Sharon was still had hold of the flogger though, and in between deep breaths as the two girl's got used to being so gloriously filled, she gasped out a further threat.

"If either of you two come before we do, this flogger's really going into action!!"

Then the two girls took a deep breath, and still moving in time with each other started to move up and then back down their imprisoned rod like cocks, steadily and remorselessly fucking themselves and the two young men in the process. All four of them were soon moaning and groaning together as the red hot action quickly stoked up their arousal levels to almost unbearable levels!

Things got a bit hazy for Susan too as she watched the erotic sight unfolding before her, the hypnotic fucking gradually overtaking her own senses. And suddenly she got a shock when she realised that one of her hands had slid over her breasts, only thinly covered by her sports bra, and her nimble fingers were busy setting her own nipples on fire, just as she felt another hand disappear down the front of her running shorts and begin to massage the hot, throbbing sex between her legs. Suddenly it didn't matter that it was her own hands, apparently on remote control that were busily caressing herself towards a climax all of her own as she watched, transfixed, the erotic sight unfold in front of her.

Suzy's sudden cry of ecstasy as an orgasm finally overwhelmed her was what brought Susan back to reality and she gasped as she finally, somehow, dragged her hands away from her tingling breast and throbbing pussy. She was confused, unable to understand how quickly she'd been affected by the sex, and how impossible it had been to control herself!

Soon after Suzy, Sharon joined her friend in reaching her own delectable sexual release , letting out a long sigh of satisfaction as she slumped down, exhausted, onto her victim who's guttural grunt of excitement signalled his and his mates personal peaks of bliss as their captured cocks convulsed and squirted jet after jet of hot cum deep into the cheerleader's pulsing vaginas!

It was all too much for Susan who finally managed to drag her eyes away from the sex riddled tableau in front of her and retreated back outside the gym doors!

7.Stumbling onto the 'Rewards' Ceremony

She pause for a moment near the doorway in a bit of a daze while her heart rate dropped a little at least but she still felt so incredibly horny! She just had to get out of this place!!

Then she remembered that she might have left her hair scrunchie in the locker room so she gritted her teeth and started to make her way down the deserted corridors that led around the main gym.

After turning the corner at the bottom she found herself in a row of offices for the coaching staff, and suddenly she heard voices and a door started to open about ten yards further on. The last thing she wanted at that moment was to speak to anybody, so she ducked into an empty office at the side of her. The voices soon approached and she watched from behind a hanging blind as three football players approached. One was tall and lanky, but still well built, and next to him was a much more muscular looking guy but equally tall. Catching them up was a shorter, squat black player who was still pulling on his Vipers tracksuit top.

"Hey, hang on guys .... I need to get my breath back after that!" she heard him shout out to the other two, "Jeeesus, those girls were good!! ... My first time winning the Coach's award, but I'm definitely going for another one soon!!"

His friends laughed and one of them said that he totally agreed, "Okay then Sonny, and which pussy felt the best?" he added.

There was a slight pause for thought , "All of them!!" the black lad responded ardently, and the three of them burst out laughing again as they disappeared past Susan's office and towards the gym exit.

' Well, at least somebody's happy!' thought Susan wryly, and a little puzzled, as she stepped out back into the corridor and resumed her journey. When she came up to the door that the players had just come out of though she paused again. It was labelled 'Rest Room' and she remembered that it had been mentioned earlier for some reason or other. Now what was it? The door had been left slightly ajar so she peeped in and her eyebrows immediately rose in surprise.

Inside she saw that there were various easy chairs, low tables and some padded examination tables at the far end of the big room. She also saw two of the Senior Cheerleaders, Ulla and Layla busy filling out a form of some kind on a table. Layla was wearing her brief training shorts and her long brown hair was unruly spread down here bare back as she studied the paper, her full, bare breasts dangling and swaying a little as she leaned over and turned to Ulla.

"I can't believe that Tanya wants us to rate them! What's she going to do with all these stats anyway?" she said with a chuckle. Ulla, who was facing away from the watching Susan and giving her a fine view of the girl's taut, naked buttocks and curved back, laughed, "No idea, and frankly I don't care .... I'm just glad that we get to do these Performance Rewards Ceremonies regularly!!"

Then they were interrupted as the third senior Cheerleader, Sheila appeared from behind a curtain, walking towards the other two, her glistening black body totally naked, neat little bush being dabbed by a small white towel.

"Marks out of ten for 'Penis Girth'?!" asked Layla as Sheila approached them, getting a sharp laugh in return.

"Mark, ten and a half, Jamie ten and a half......Sonny TWELVE!" she responded a little breathlessly, " Jesus ...... I thought that the first two were big, but it was like mounting an old cannon, getting him inside of my poor vagina! And when he finished in me as well...... It was like trying to contain that National Park Geyser eruption you always see on TV!!"

Sheila looked down at the towel between her legs, "Look girls, I'm still bloody well leaking!!"

Susan finally took a step back, hand going to her mouth. Things were starting to fall into place. Coach Smiley's list of 'winners' , the sly wink, the three giggling Senior Cheerleaders heading off for the 'Rewards' ceremony in the Rest Room. It was pretty clear to Susan now what sort of 'Rewards' were on offer, and it wasn't doing anything to quell her throbbing pussy as she imagined the way that the Cheerleaders had gone about rewarding these players for their winning efforts!

No wonder the Head Coach had said how important the Cheerleaders were to his players 'mental', and 'physical' well-being at the Induction meeting earlier in the week. It was pretty clear that they would be expected to be actively involved in keeping them all happy in all sorts of ways .... and not just going topless when they danced! And, including Rookies and 'hangers on', there were literally hundreds of them in the team!

Susan had to pause further down the corridor as the full ramifications hit home. As if it wasn't bad enough how aroused she'd got so far today, the thought of working her way through an entire Football Team was positively staggering. Although, at the back of her mind, she noted that she hadn't used the word 'horrifying' in her thoughts!

What was clear was that she was now feeling so horny that she really did need to do something about it. Glancing in the next office, she saw that it looked unused, but did have a big plain desk, and, more importantly a luxurious looking black leather swivel-chair. She swallowed hard, looked around and slid in, collapsing slowly into the softly padded seat, letting the soft leather material sensuously envelope her back and bum.

Her tracksuit top was undone, and in moments she rocked back her head and closed her eyes as she lifted up her hands to cup and caress her breasts through the thin, grey material of her sports bra. Her breathing quickened as her magical fingers got to work and her taut breasts responded with a renewed surge of excitement. Her mischievous hands knew exactly what to do, quickly easing out her boobs and pulling the bra up to her neck. Then they wrapped themselves around her bare, tingling orbs and she sighed deeply as the pleasure waves intensified, her fingers and thumbs getting to work with magical effect on her erect, hard nipples.

The hot, electric feelings radiating out from her boobs wasn't enough though. It had set off a burning fire of desire between her legs that also needed attention!

She still had her eyes closed as she lapped up the wonderful sensations, but felt one hand leave her breast and slide down lower, fingertips teasing their way inside the top of her shorts and then quickly driving downwards, through her pubic bush, to cup her throbbing sex. She gasped at the intensity of her pussy response then lifted one leg and draped it wantonly over the side of the chair to open up her sex even more. It didn't feel like her own hand anymore and she was fantasizing over who might be assaulting her down there when a voice interrupted her sex-crazed thoughts!

At first, she thought that she was dreaming still, but then realised that there really was someone there and her eyes snapped open, her fingers freezing on her pussy and bare breast!

8.Susan Gets Some Assistance

"Want some help with that?" the voice said again.

Her quick intake of breath stopped her replying, as well as her sense of panic!!

Standing in the doorway, casually leaning against the door jamb was a tall player, decked out in a Viper's track suit top and black running shorts. His deep brown eyes were full of mischievous excitement and his Hispanic features were covered in a wide, warm grin. She glanced urgently at his jet black hair and, with a sinking heart, recognised him as the part of the Quarter-back squad that she'd been fancying earlier.

'Oh God, that's the end of that romance then!' she thought resignedly as she considered his likely response to finding her busy caressing and fingering herself in one of the Coach's chairs!! To make it even worse she'd got herself into such a state that all that she could really think about just then was how close she'd come to getting off!

Then his words really sank in! 'Did I want any help?'

Christ but did she!! Her eyes met his again and through a haze she saw him raise an eyebrow in an obvious query.

She was pleased afterwards that at least she'd remembered her manners and been polite as she desperately dragged her hand out of her shorts.

"Oh................well ....... errrrrrr ... yes please!" she finally mumbled, hardly able to believe her own words.

He was by her side instantly. His physical presence dominated her. She felt a sharp thrill wash right through her, finishing with a sharp explosion of need from her pussy.

"Oh, thank God for that!," he whispered into her ear, "......it was driving me mad watching a hot girl like you doing yourself!"

Then his lips were on her hers and they were instantly into a deep, molten kiss, their tongues and lips busy with each other as his hand eased hers away from her tingling breasts and took possession. Her arms went round his neck to hang onto him and she groaned from the back of her throat as he squeezed and pulled at her nipples!

Hazily she wondered if this was going too fast, but in her desperate state of intense arousal, there was no way that she was pulling back!

Finally, after long glorious minutes of hot action, she pulled out of the kiss, looked deep into his warm eyes and lost every shred of her feminine restraint.

"Please ......please ......God I don't even know your name! .... but I need you to fuck me....now!!"

He chuckled as he said, "My name's 'Sergio' ............ and of course I'll fuck you - your word is my commandment!"

Vaguely, as an English Student, she considered correcting his use of the phrase, but as he bent his head to briefly suckle on her nipples she just sighed and let her head go back again. She ruffled his black, wiry hair as his tongue worked some more magic and his teeth both nibbled lightly and pulled at them making her gasp in excitement!

But it didn't last long. They both wanted more, desperately!

She couldn't help a short groan escape her mouth as he released her pulsating nipples and concentrated lower down. He pulled her legs together and his fingers slipped quickly into the waistband of her shorts and smartly dragged them over her hips and down her long legs. Her plain white panties followed equally quickly and he was left to pause for a moment as he admired her semi-naked body, concentrating mostly on her light brown, wispy bush and dark mysterious slit below. It was obvious that she was ready for him, her labia puffed up and glistening with her juices, inner pink folds peaking out as though demanding that he touch them.

He couldn't resist the temptation and leaned in to cup her mound, then slid a finger up and down her inner sex, making her cry out and arch her back in the chair as her pussy exploded with hot feelings at the electric contact!!

She was shaking her head though. Her whole body was racked with sexual tension and it wasn't enough to be touched anymore. She had to have him. She had to have him inside her!!

He got the message from her imploring look at the big bulge in his shorts!

Swiftly he slipped his arms around her and under her bare, tense buttocks and lifted her off the chair. She gasped again a she felt his strong arms wrap around her and at how quickly she seemed to be floating through the air like a feather until he gently set her down to sit on the edge of the desk.

The feel of the cold leather desktop on her naked bum gave her a little shock, but she got a bigger one, a more than pleasant one, when she watched his hands go to his own shorts and push them down! It was obvious to her hungry eyes that he was more than ready too! The big meaty erection that had sprung free between his legs looked so, so good and the sudden thrill of anticipation that ran through her peaked in a minor explosion in her pussy as she deliriously imagined it penetrating her!

She didn't have long to wait.

He paused to look into her eyes again and she could see that it wasn't just hers that were filled with lust and desire!

duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers