Cheerleader Tale Ch. 09: Beauty Parlour Antics

Story Info
Shirley and Beauty Parlour Sex.
16.1k words
4.83
3.5k
3
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/10/2023
Created 03/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
338 Followers

(Author's Note --

Please note that this is Adult Erotic Fiction, so should only be read by those who qualify!

This will make most sense if read after the previous chapters, but if you want a quick summary......

Susan has arrived at Mid-County University full of hope for a more exciting life than possible back at her remote country farm home. In particular she'd been keenly aware of how restricted her sex life had been and was keen to explore new boundaries. She was also keen to join the Vipers Football Cheerleading team, a tradition previously established by her elder Sister and Mother!

After making friends with the girls in her dorm, the 'Dead End Gang', whom she got REALLY close to, she set about having fun in Fresher's Week and finally started to expand the boundaries of her sex life.

She'd made a good friend in Li, a rather shy Asian girl, during trials for the Cheerleaders team, both girls suffering at the hands of the fierce Cheerleader Captain, Tanya, and Susan had developed suspicions that the Cheerleader activities went beyond the usual dancing and gymnastics.

And that thought had been well and truly confirmed at the last training session when Susan got volunteered to replace an injured senior and play in the Tag Team match with a prime selection of athletes from the men's Football team!

Having fallen foul of Tanya's strict pussy trimming rules again though, Susan and Li have been booked into a nearby beauty parlour to have the 'faults' rectified!!

Constructive comments and scores are always welcome, but regardless, I sincerely hope that you enjoy..........

Duke )

Thursday Sept 17th 08.30

Dear Diary

Hi again,

OMG -- what a day it was yesterday!!

So much been going on that I'm not sure I'll have time to write it all up before lectures start!

I know that I've already told you about Tanya's idea of a 'friendly' tag team match with the Footballers after training, but I still can't get over it.........nor can my vagina!!

It's looking like I'm going to have to work quickly on our dreamy barista later today if I'm going to get my friend Li's virginity 'problem' sorted before Tanya comes up with something even more shocking. I don't want her putting Li off the team. She's now my Cheerleader 'Bestie' after all!!!

At least our Cheerleader Captain did us a big favour by setting up a free session at the local Beauty Parlour for a pussy trimming session. I'm getting fed up of her complaints about my curly bush....and just because she wants us to wear the most revealing costumes that you can imagine!

Not that that went exactly to plan either though.........with Tanya involved I should have known better!!!

Oh, almost forgot again to let you know about my encounter with that hunky back-up quarter back, Sergio! It was totally unexpected... and totally hot!!!!

I mean, I was just minding my own business after the Tag Team match, carrying our discarded bits of uniform back to the changing rooms as per that mouthy piece Zelda's instructions (one day I won't be a Junior anymore and I'll be able to tell her to get stuffed -- can't come soon enough!!!)

Anyway, I was half way down the office corridor when I got the shock of my life. The Head Coach's door swung open as I passed and a strong arm shot out, catching me around the waist and dragged me in!

It seemed like we were both in shock! Me from suddenly recognising who'd grabbed me, and him from seeing me half naked! Well, in all the action, I'd naturally dropped all the clothing that had been bundled up in front of me, so I was standing before him in just my trainers and white knee socks!!

"Wow!" he'd gasped, his wide eyes roaming all over my bare curves, ".......I was wanting to see you again, but I hadn't expected to see you like this....FANTASTIC!!"

He was standing in front of me in a Vipers tee-shirt and grey jogging pants, his shiny black hair curled over his forehead, warm eyes drinking in my nakedness and looking....well... absolutely delectable!

So I gave it to him, both barrels!!

"WHAT THE HELL SERGIO! You scared me half to death you moron!!"

He muttered an apology. Hadn't meant to etc etc but I think he could see from my expression that something more was required. So he reached forward, pulled me into him and kissed me....hard!

I squirmed in his arms for all of a second or so, and then my anger melted and I was kissing him back...equally hard! After all, this was the guy who'd helped me out last week with my frustrations in this very office! And it hadn't stopped at kissing!

It didn't this time either!!!!

I'm starting to think that my body only has two arousal levels these days.....None and FULL-ON!!

The way that I reacted to the delicious feel of his hands caressing down my bare back and then sliding over my curves to grasp my tight buttocks, pulling my pussy into his hardness was absolutely electrifying. It quickly prompted me to get busy too and I had a hand up the front of his tee-shirt straight away, caressing his gorgeous pecs!

That wasn't enough for me though!!

Maybe it was the way that his other hand had started to work on my breasts and tingling nipples but I needed to feel him...urgently....so I boldly slid a hand down the front of his joggers, inside his pants and then I was positively purring as I explored his breathtaking hardness! What a 'hussy' I am!!!!

It prompted some action from him too!!

With a kind of feral grunt (and while we were still kissing hard remember!) he more or less 'walked' me backwards towards the door. I was beginning to worry that we'd end up making out in the corridor, but when we reached it he slammed it shut and literally pinned me to it, the cold surface hard up against my bare back and bum!

"Oh!" I gasped.

"I need you!" he whispered as he tweaked one of my nipples

"Oh Jeeeesus....TAKE ME!!" I responded breathlessly. Did I say 'Hussy' earlier? Make that 'Miss Slutty'!!

So he did!

By then I'd extracted his powerful cock from his joggers. He 's taller than me (well, let's face nearly all the football team are!), so it was pressing above my throbbing pussy and into my stomach where it was doing no good whatsoever!!!

He soon solved that 'problem' though and I felt his strong hands grasp my buttocks again and start to lift me upwards. I was hanging onto his neck and moaning in glorious anticipation as I felt the tip of his big cock sliding over my pussy until (finally!) it was nearly between my legs. Instinctively I widened my legs to let it slide over my juicy slit and sucked in some quick breaths as he let the tip of his hardness rub across my pulsating little nub a few times.

The explosion of pleasure that that little moved initiated nearly blew my mind!!!

Not enough to miss the point where he pushed it up against my throbbing pink hole and started to lower me onto it though. I groaned loudly as I felt it spread my defences (what defences??!!!), stretch me open and start to push in. I really didn't care who might be listening any more.

That hot feeling of electric bliss as he gradually impaled me on his hard rod will live with me forever! Every pleasure nerve in my vagina seemed to react....positively....no, VERY positively!!

I was absolutely awash with electric joy! But it still wasn't enough.

"Fuck me Sergio....God....Fuck me hard!" I remember gasping as I brought up my legs and crossed my ankles around him, locking him deep inside me.

So he did....again!!

He was soon thrusting hard up and down my love channel, pounding me into the door. I hung onto his neck tightly and squeezed my eyes shut as I let his big throbbing cock drive out any thoughts from my brain other than the need to be ravaged by him. It was sensational. Oh okay, I know that I'm always saying that but I swear that if even the College Principal had appeared in that room I'd have ignored him as I bounced up and down on his glorious, thick intruder.

I was trapped between the hard door and his firm, muscular body as his powerful member gradually, remorselessly forced me nearer and nearer to a powerful climax. There was just no escape.... not that I'd wanted one!

I could tell that the surging waves of pleasure were affecting him too as he grunted and groaned in his efforts but I was determined to hang on as long as possible as that tantalising orgasm hovered over me. The sexual tension inside me was soon getting really unbearable though!

"Oh God......I'm going to cum soon!" I'd gasped into his ear.

That seemed to prompt even more effort from him....was that possible?...... and he upped his pace to something almost machine like!

It was too much for me and I literally screamed as a powerful orgasm took me to even more heights of ecstasy. Vaguely I heard him grunt even louder as he made one last big thrust and started to pump his hot seed deep inside me. Our orgasmic convulsions seemed to finally merge inside my hot vagina! It felt like I was in paradise!!

Goodness knows how long we were clung together up against that hard door... it seemed an age before I could even breathe properly again!

But in the end, I had to let him slide out of me so that I could stand up again on incredibly tottery legs. Extremely reluctantly on my part I might add....he'd felt so, so good inside me!!

Anyway, it turns out that Sergio's not only a great athlete and fuck-partner, he's also a real gentleman too! He helped me gather up the discarded bits of uniform from the office floor and helped me carry the remnants back to the girl's changing rooms. I think that he was angling to come in with me but, apart from the fact that it was a 'girly space', I'm not sure that I trusted myself with him!

But he did kiss me again........Gloriously. And before he waved goodbye he said that he'd have to see me again. In fact he said that he was so besotted with me that he'd probably make love to me wherever he found me!

I laughed at that. I mean, if we just happened to meet up on campus somewhere, he's hardly likely to just strip me in public and fuck me is he? Well really..... OMG what a thought!!

I then got Li's message about the Beauty Salon appointment, but at least I had time for a long hot shower to soothe aching muscles (all over the place), and clean out some of that hot cum that had been deposited so enthusiastically by Geoff and Sergio. What a pair of sexy heart-throbs they are!!

In the end, I only just had time to dash back to the dorm, have a quick change and off to meet Li at the Coffee Shop again (Where else?!) --oh, and looking forward to a soothing session having my pussy trimmed. Should have been nice and relaxing....should have been!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Another Coffee Shop Interlude

Susan quite surprised herself by getting to their favourite campus coffee shop a few minutes early for her meeting with Asian friend Li.

Pushing through the doors, she was immediately aware of the pungent aroma of roasted coffee beans which in turn remaindered her that she was hungry! There'd been no time to eat after dashing back to her dorm to change.

The big room was only half full of students and staff, but she couldn't see Li anywhere and was slightly annoyed to see that their favourite table by the window had been occupied by a bunch a fairly noisy young freshmen. Still they didn't 'own' it she realised so she just shrugged and got into the queue by the counter. Her order was bigger than usual, augmented by a sandwich and a couple of delicious looking Danish pastries. She'd decided that a quick sugar-rush wouldn't go amiss after her strenuous exertions earlier.

She'd been looking forward to seeing her favourite barista too, but she was disappointed to see that he wasn't there. The blonde server confirmed that he wasn't on shift just then. So, no chance of correcting any misunderstandings from the last time she'd spoken to him about dealing with Li's virginity problem she sighed. Life was just getting way too complicated!

After settling down into a comfortable armchair at a small table by the entrance she opened up her sandwich wrapper and got stuck in. She was suddenly feeling absolutely ravenous! Then, about ten minutes later she was waving over at Li, who'd appeared through the entrance looking distinctly flustered.

"Sorry....just didn't know what to wear!" she announced as she finally sat down with her coffee and snack, brushing her long, shiny black hair casually over her shoulders and down her back.

"No, me neither!" Susan responded with a grin. After all, what DO you wear for a visit to a beauty salon she thought vaguely. In the end, she'd just settled on trainers, ankle socks, a short denim skirt and a loose orange top, but she could see immediately that Li had gone to more trouble. Her tailored grey shorts showed off plenty of her tanned legs above smart white loafers and higher she'd put on a crisp, open necked white blouse that enhanced her pert bosom. There was no wonder that she was attracting some admiring glances from the male customers!

They spent the next ten minutes or so eating and drinking happily as Li tried hard to find out what Susan had been up to when she'd 'disappeared' after the training session. Susan was in a quandary. She didn't want to lie to her friend, but she couldn't possibly tell her the truth if she didn't want to 'shock' the rather naive Li straight off the training program! The full details would definitely have to wait until after Susan had arranged to get their dreamy barista to pop Li's cherry, which hopefully shouldn't be too far away. After all, she knew that Li wanted it, so it was just down to Susan to check him out first and make the arrangements. No way would Li make the first move!

So Susan had to fend of Li's natural curiosity with a bunch of half truths. She told her about the Tag Team match, but didn't go into any details about the penalties when the girls got intercepted!

"Oooh... I think I'd like that!" Li responded enthusiastically, "Maybe I should ask Tanya to include me next time!"

"Well, it's supposed to be for the 'Senior' girls really," said Susan warily, "........maybe we'll get a go after we've got more experience," she added encouragingly. Although Susan felt that she'd acquired plenty of 'experience' already!!

But that seemed to satisfy her Asian friend and they spent the next few minutes sharing college experiences before they moved onto the subject of pussy trimming. Neither of them knew what to expect, but that didn't stop them guessing!

"Anyway Li, we'd best get moving. We're due there at six thirty and it's a good fifteen minute walk," Susan said as they finished off their drinks.

Meeting Shirley

The two young women had been so busy chatting that they were both a bit surprised when they arrived at their destination so soon. Unfortunately it looked like there was a problem. The beauty parlour was at the end of a parade of shops, but there were no lights on, or signs of activity.

"Damn! It's closed!!" gasped Susan in dismay as she looked at the signage on the door which clearly stated that opening hours were 10am to 5.30pm.

"Oh, it's okay," responded Li, ".....Tanya said to go in through the side door anyway."

They walked around the end of the shop front and sure enough, there was a grey metal door set into the brickwork.

"Are you sure?" Susan asked dubiously. It looked more like the entrance to a prison than a beauty shop!

"Of course," Li laughed, marching up to the door and banging hard.

After a short while, it creaked open outwards, making them step back quickly!

"Ah, there you are. You two must be Tanya's 'Specials'" said the lady confronting them. She was middle-aged, wearing a white button-down uniform and with a nurse's cap perched on her curly golden locks, "......Come on in!"

Susan and Li looked at each other in surprise, not least because they'd both noticed that the older woman's uniform was at least a size too small for her, making it gape between the buttons and clearly showing that she was wearing a bright red bra underneath that was struggling manfully to contain a generous bust!

They followed her down a short, darkish corridor lit only by a single low wattage bulb, and then into a bright room with a bench down the middle and lockers along one wall. On the other side were a series of screened off showers.

"Now, I'm Shirley and in charge tonight," she said, beaming at them with bright hazel eyes, ".... but you really must call me 'Shirl'! And you are?"

"Errr, I'm Susan and this is Li," responded Susan, feeling slightly overawed in front of the bubbly woman.

"Okay then ladies, this is the changing area, lockers over there," she said indicating the grey metal doors, "...if you'd just like to get undressed, I'll go and see if the boys have got everything ready," she added as she disappeared through a joining door.

Susan and Li looked at each other. Boys?! They'd just assumed that the staff would be all female. Li was looking worried.

Eventually Susan just shrugged and started to peel off her clothes.

"Well at least Shirl looks like she'll be in control," she smiled at Li who nodded a bit dubiously but started to undress as well.

A few minutes later, when the door opened and Shirley bustled back in, the two shapely cheerleaders were standing together wearing just their bras and bikini panties, outdoor clothes safely hung up.

Shirley gave them a big smile. She was carrying a small cardboard box and a couple of pink gowns like the ones used in hospitals, with one side open, and fastened by pink ribbons.

"Oh, you'll need to take off the 'undies' dears, we need full access for this procedure!"

Susan and Li glanced at each other again, but both slipped out of their bras and eased their panties down before putting them in the locker and turning again, naked.

"That's better and oooh, that's a fine bush that you've got there Li" she said as she examined the black triangular jungle between her legs, "....and we'll soon have that tidied up too Susan," she added looking at her slightly more wispy, light brown bush.

"Now, just put these on and we're nearly ready," she added, handing a pink gown to each of the girls.

Susan got hers first and was quick to put her arms in, starting to twist round to feel for the ribbons before Shirley called out.

"No, no Susan luvvy, the other way round! We need to have access to your front bits don't we!"

Quickly changing round, Susan slipped her arms in the other way and tied the ribbons together down her front. There were three sets, one around bust level, one near her stomach and one just below her pussy. It just about covered her, but didn't leave a lot to the imagination! Li followed suit while Shirley opened up her little box. It was full of white plastic shapes. Susan was intrigued. What could they be for?

Shirley explained, showing them the contents.

"Now then, I'm assuming that you'd want to have a nice trimmed shape, not a full Brazilian first time round? So, you can choose from any of these templates."

Susan rummaged around and found a nice triangular one, approx two inches each side, while Li went for a rectangular 'landing strip' about an inch wide.

"Good choices!" grinned Shirley, "Now, shall we go into the treatment room and meet the lads?"

"I think I need the toilet first," said Li, a little nervously.

Shirley directed her to another door further down the corridor. It gave Susan a chance to interrogate the older woman.

"I thought that we'd be treated by some female staff Shirl. What's this about boys getting involved?"

Shirley looked surprised.

"Oh, I thought that Tanya would have explained how it works?"

Susan rolled her eyes. She should have known that anything Tanya was involved in would involve some sort of angle. Especially a freebie!

duke1951
duke1951
338 Followers