Cheerleader Tale Ch. 09: Beauty Parlour Antics

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And she wouldn't have long to wait. Peter's rampant cock was soon thrusting up and down her tingling love canal like a piston. Long, deep strokes that just got gradually faster and faster. It was totally, beautifully blissful! She felt like a rag doll, dancing on the end of his marauding cock, unable to control her body at all.

Her senses were quickly overwhelmed by wave after wave of intense pleasure radiating out from between her legs. Her pussy felt like a volcano about to burst, and when Shirley's mischievous fingers began to work on her rock hard nipples again, there was only going to be one outcome!

"Oh My..........Sweet Jeeeeesus.....CUMMING AGAIN!" she screamed.

Shirley felt Susan's body tighten and then she was squirming, still impaled on his thrusting member as another set of convulsions rippled through her.

This time there was no pause in the fucking though as Peter, tense and straining himself just kept pounding away inside her pulsating vagina! Her senses were all over the place. Her body was just a mess of conflicting tensions and sweet emotions. She was gasping for breath, desperate for relief from the unbearable sexual tension!

So, when she realised that she was still being fucked, hard, she groaned as she felt herself being driven inexorably towards another, even deeper climax.

And when that second one hit her, she cried out again, unable to control her responses any more. Shirley looked back into Peter's excited eyes, seeing how close he was to coming too.

"Next time.....let her have it all!"

Somehow that made him redouble his efforts, shortening his thrusts and, unbelievably, speeding them up so that their bodies were smacking into each other between her taut legs like machine guns.

Susan was now so far gone that she was only vaguely aware of the change, but she was quickly aware of another tsunami like climax following rapidly on the heels of the last one. It seemed like they were almost combined. There was no escape and her tense, strained body soon went over the edge for a third mind-bending time!

And this time he went with her, groaning in delight as his sweet climax took him too, gripping her hips hard, his throbbing cock convulsing within her hot vagina as he deposited a second load of hot, male cum deep inside her!

Susan was hardly aware of it though, her addled mind completely overcome by her own stress relieving release!

Shirley Tidies up

Susan's return to Earth seemed to take an age.

When she could start to see and sense again, she realised that Shirley was gently caressing her head and that her two young men were standing in front of her looking slightly concerned. She realised that her legs were still spread wide and instinctively closed them, rather demurely. It was rather like sending a message that she was shutting up shop!

Her breathing was finally steadying as she heard Shirley's voice.

"Well, looks like she's coming round at last guys. That was some ride you gave her! Why don't you thank her and then go to the rest room while I clean things up?"

Susan was still struggling to deal with her post orgasmic stupor, but tried to respond when they both stepped forward and gave her a quick kiss.

She was a University English student so she was slightly embarrassed afterwards to recall that all that she could managed to stutter out was a profound, "Thank YOU!" in response to their good wishes and then she watched them pick up their clothes and, chattering brightly, head out of the room.

"Well, you've made their day young Susan....and I suspect yours too!" said Shirley as she eased her naked charge sideways so that she was lying backwards on the treatment table again and set her head on a tolled up towel.

The young cheerleader was still feeling rather spaced out though and stared upwards at the ceiling lights, set into the white plaster like small, bright suns. She hadn't known what to expect in terms of 'clean-up' but knew she was probably leaking a mixture of juices and cum, so maybe Shirley would wipe and towel it away. Maybe!

What she hadn't expected was to feel her legs pushed firmly apart once more and delicate lips on her pussy again!

She looked down her body in surprise to find Shirley's golden locks bent over her hips again and starting to bob up and down as a devilish tongue started to lick up and down Susan's slit sending out new, delicious sensations from between her legs.

"Hey, what the?.........Aaaaaaaaaaaaah" she gasped as she felt fingers spreading her labia, firm lips over her pink hole and slurping sounds as Shirley started to lick up the juices flowing out!

Susan could hardly believe it. Almost immediately she was starting to feel her sexual tension building again! Was that possible? But, weary as she was, she didn't have the mental energy to fight it so, with a long sigh she settled back to enjoy Shirley's expert, and intimate, attention!

Shirley's sucking out of the boy's cum seemed to go on for an age, with her tongue delving inside her occasionally and also making brief forays up her slit to give her clit some welcome attention too. All in all it was a relaxing yet exciting few minutes for Susan who'd closed her eyes and was dreamily enjoying the way that pleasure was blossoming out from her pussy yet again.

Eventually though, just as another climax seemed on the horizon, Susan felt those devilish lips leave her throbbing vagina alone. As she opened her eyes in disappointment, she saw Shirley bending over her, smiling.

"Well, that seems to have got most if it out. It's amazing how much a couple of guys cum amounts to! Here, have a taste......"

The sexy, lingerie clad woman quickly bent forward and suddenly Susan felt her lips captured in a deep kiss and as their mouths opened she tasted the juices that Shirley had just licked out of her throbbing hole. Her normal muskiness was flavoured by a distinct saltiness. So that's what I taste like she thought abstractly!

Not that she had long to dwell on that. Shirley had already got her going again by 'eating her pussy' but now, as the hot kiss developed she let her hands roam all over Susan's writhing body, seeming to hit every erogenous spot that she possessed!

In no time at all, and after some delicate finger work on her tingling clit, the young cheerleader was engulfed by yet another deep, deep orgasm!

It took her a long while to get her ragged breathing regulated again, but finally she propped herself up on an elbow and noted that Shirley had been busy tidying up whilst she'd been spaced out. Susan's clothes were neatly piled onto the other treatment table, and when Shirley noted that her 'victim' had recovered her senses again, she helped her up so that she could get dressed.

"Worth coming back?" she asked with a devilish grin.

"Oh My God............. I can't believe that, that intensity.........so many..... I didn't think that I could come so deeply....and so often.... and those cocks....WOW!!!!"

"Yes," Shirley responded as she guided Susan toward the door, "I've got my eyes on those two. I think that I'm going to be able to use them in my other business."

Susan looked quizzical.

"Oh, doesn't Tanya tell you girls anything at all?!" came the exasperated response, ".......well, you'll probably find out soon enough anyway...... we've started up an adult film business, with slightly unofficial help from various university departments of course. Anyway, I'm pretty sure that George and Peter will fit the bill as male actors, don't you?!"

Susan was looking back open mouthed in surprise, but nodded anyway. She'd remembered how ecstatically good it had felt when they were pounding her, and how long they'd lasted. There was no doubt in her mind that they'd make a couple of very effective male porn stars!"

It was Shirley's turn to look quizzical though.

"And.....well, we're always on the lookout for young female leads as well and, frankly, I don't think that I've ever seen any woman orgasm as expressively a you do Susan so.........."

Susan was gobsmacked. Was she really being invited to become a porn actress?! She ought to reject the proposition outright surely? Unbelievably she heard her voice stutter.

"No....really Shirley.... I couldn't possibly.......and what if my family saw me?!"

"Oh don't worry about that. It's amazing what our make-up department can do....wigs, props, fake tattoos, all sorts of disguises.......and sometimes we do shoots using fancy dress and party masks... you'd be perfect!"

Susan swallowed but, despite a twinge from her pussy, she pulled herself together.

"No..... honestly Shirl.....I just couldn't."

The older woman smiled anyway, she'd noted Susan's hesitance.

"Never mind........ but you never know do you? Here give me your phone and I'll put my private number in....then you can get in touch when you change your mind."

It was only later that Susan recalled the use of 'when' and not 'if'!

By now they'd reached the door though and Shirley gave Susan a quick hug and a wink.

"Right, I'll let you see yourself out Susan. I need to get back to the guys. I'm going to test out their recuperative powers next. I think they'll be up for it by now!"

Susan watched the sexy way that her hips moved as Shirley headed back towards the treatment room, and clad in that provocative red lingerie she was pretty sure that George and Peter wouldn't have any problems getting aroused.

She smiled to herself as she opened the door and stepped out into the cooler evening air. Somehow, she didn't think that the guys were going to get much rest at all this particular evening either!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow Diary, Just when I'd thought life couldn't get any crazier....IT DID!!!

It has to be said though, after that session in the Beauty Parlour I was feeling pretty knackered so I gave the Coffee Shop a miss and headed back to the dorm to get my feet up -- evidently I'm not as young as I thought I was!

Although, after my poor vagina had entertained seven different cocks since lunchtime, triggering God knows how many big orgasms then I think I should be thankful that I could still stand and walk back at all -- albeit a bit stiffly!!

I was thinking about Shirley's offer of some training as a porn actress too on the way back-- life here is getting so, so surreal. I mean....I'd wanted to expand my sex life when I came to Uni, but this......? Anyway, haven't thrown her number away though..... which is actually a bit scary!!

I thought I might bump into my 'Dorm Bestie' Sam in the lounge but there was no sign of her. So I headed up to my room ready to collapse on my bed. Nine O'clock was probably a bit early for sleep, but the way that I was feeling........!

As it was next to mine, I considered knocking on Sam's dorm door, but decided against it. I wasn't sure that I could explain how I'd got into my current state. Anyway, that didn't matter as it turned out because I stopped dead when I opened my room door and saw who was lying on my bed!!

Maybe she'd had an energetic day too because Sam was lying there like Sleeping Beauty, her long blonde hair splayed out over my pillow and snoring gently!

What a cheek??!!

She was wearing a tranquil expression, one of her almost transparent baby doll nightdresses and NOTHING ELSE!

I'd seen that because the hem of the powder blue material had ruffled up to her waist exposing a perky blonde bush between her legs and higher, her boobs were rising and falling gently under the translucent material, her dark, pink nipples plain to see!!1

I've got say that I was a bit non-plussed. She looked so peaceful that I was loath to wake her, but I needed sleep myself!!

But then I noted that there was a gap between her sprawled body and the wall. Just about big enough for me!l

So I stripped off pretty sharpish down to my panties and proceeded to climb cautiously over her, slide in and sort of half spoon her back! I was pretty impressed with how careful I'd been until she turned round, beautiful face a few inches from my face and asked me where I'd been all night!

I didn't really get a chance to explain because she kissed me and my weariness dissipated pretty quickly as I kissed her back, HARD!

Well, one thing led to another of course and after she'd told me that she was only in my bed so that she could 'pay me back' for that little (BIG!) 'emergency sex' session at lunchtime, well It didn't seem right to fight it! And, even more 'of course', as she had a hand inside my panties that was busy reigniting my sex bonfire there didn't seem any reason not to just lie back and let her transport me to one more 'Final' climax!!!

It had to be 'Final' because I fell asleep straight afterwards!!!

So, it's back to common or garden uni work today. Lots of lectures and then, later, an appointment with Li's (and mine!) hot Barista to discuss how to go about 'popping her cherry'!

Can't see how that could go wrong. NOT!!

Bye for Now......