Cheerleader Valentine’s Virgin Slut

Story Info
Two cheerleading virgins turn slut at a valentine party.
5.1k words
4.3
39.2k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We'd made a pact to lose our virginity together. Tonight at the Valentine's and Victory football team party. I wanted a footy player. Tiffany, my best friend, just wanted to get fucked and get it over with, so she said any guy would do.

We couldn't be virgins at college. Or virgins for Valentine's night. We needed to really be free after our strict school. We didn't want to be the frigid private school girls. We didn't want to be stuck-up ballet scholarship girls. This was college. We were cheerleaders.

"Yes, then girls looking good," Anthony called at us outside the supermarket. He was a big blonde lad who played midfield. I knew him from the team. We were all celebrating winning the league. He was with an older lad who had a bottle of vodka and twenty Marlboro lights. We had our first targets in our sights.

"Fancy a warm-up drink and smoke," the older guy said, waving a bottle of vodka.

We all sneaked off Round the back of the multi-storey car park next to the supermarket. Anthony lit a spliff, and we sat on the stairs on the chilly February night, getting drunk and having fun. We were all celebrating. It was innocent fun till we started playing dares for drinks.

"So you girls going to the party?" Anthony asked, leering at my breasts, straining under my cheer team shirt.

From then on, everything that happened was all the older lad's idea; he said his name was Craig. He also said he worked in show business. I guessed he was lying.

"I dare you girls to feel each other up for a ten count," Craig said as he playfully pulled Tiffany's top up. She giggled as her pert 32C breasts popped out of her cheer team top. He seemed much older than us, directing all the fun and games and bribing us with cigarettes. He was holding the vodka bottle as well.

"Go on, kiss, with tongues for another swig of vodka each," Anthony laughed.

"Come on, Jez," Tiffany laughed. Standing up under the concrete stairs, Tiffany and I started to touch each other. My tongue ploughed into my best friend's mouth. We kissed for a few seconds.

Tiffany giggled and snatched the bottle from the older guy. She carried on feeling my breasts over my cheer team shirt. She took a sip of the vodka and spat it into my mouth. She had to bend over as I was so much shorter than she was.

Anthony counted to ten.

"Eight, nine, ten..."

We didn't stop. It felt good.

"Whey hey, go on, girls," roared Craig. He seemed like a dirty old man to me, he grabbed the bottle, controlling Tiffany and I with the booze.

Tiffany pulled my little white cheer panties down around my thick, tanned thighs, slapping my bum cheeks. The guys weren't chuckling anymore.

"Fucking hell," gasped Anthony.

Craig let me get a quick swig of the vodka bottle.

"I want the tiny little blonde thing, mate," Anthony said, pointing at me. He was entranced by my eighteen-year-old voluptuousness. I could tell.

The mood changed as Craig started wanking while Tiffany and I caressed each other, pulling at each other's breasts. Tiffany tried to pull my top up, but I felt shy.

We were putting on a mesmerising performance for the vodka. Kissing and touching my best friend, Tiffany, felt electric.

Craig started to feel between Tiffany's legs. She moaned appreciatively. It was so naughty kissing and touching my friend just because we got dared to, I could tell Tiffany was enjoying it. I was, too. She seemed to be enjoying it a lot more than me.

I didn't know what to do, so I let Tiffany play with me. I ran my hands through her long black hair, peaking over my shoulder at Anthony, who was also wanking to our performance.

"Come on, get your tits out as well, Jez. This is it," Tiffany whispered, her pert breasts already bared for us all in the yellow street light. She let go of me to play with Craig, the pervy old guy. She kissed him, and I felt a weird pulse inside my pussy as I watched her.

Anthony roughly pushed me against the wall. His hand felt between my thighs.

Tiffany pulled her top off confidently and whipped her panties down. Her white cheer skirt around her skinny waist. Nearly naked, She hopped up onto the bin and spread her legs. I seductively licked the vodka off my chin. Her Brown pubic hair was damp between her thighs. I felt so turned on.

She motioned for me to take my panties off, too.

I left mine around my thighs. I kept my pussy neatly shaved for my dance costumes. I was perfectly smooth, eighteen and fresh.

Anthony was making groaning sounds as he pulled my top up. I was enjoying his response to my big, exposed 34DD breasts. A big contrast to Tiffany's buds. He kissed my nipples, and my pussy tingled. His hand slid down between my legs, and his big finger explored my smooth wet slit.

"Your body is jaw-dropping, fucking hell," Anthony said, gazing at my smooth pussy, my slim waist and huge breasts.

Instinctively, I bent my knees, and he pushed his finger firmly up inside my tight virgin pussy.

"Is that okay, gorgeous," he breathed into my long blonde curls. His finger was feeling my entrance. I wiggled my hips. I wanted to be penetrated more, I wanted to be fully penetrated. It would feel so good to be losing my virginity at the same time as my best friend.

"Right pair of slags, these two," panted Craig, while he was frantically fucking my friend Tiffany on the opposite side of the car park stairs. He gripped her waist as his bare ass cheeks pumped my besty. She had lost her V Plate first. She hiccuped and giggled, as the bin lid jangled. The back of his head was bald, and I knew he was much older than Tiffany, so what? He'd bought the vodka.

Between my legs, I felt wet. I was drunk for the first time, high for the first time. I was taking a lot of first steps tonight. Anthony's tongue pushed further into my mouth. I just leaned against the wall and let him explore my virgin pussy with his finger.

Tiffany was watching me, staring wide-eyed at me as the older guy she didn't know as he rutted hard between her spread thighs. I giggled at her, she was gasping as he grunted and slammed her up and down. Her slim body vibrated, her little white cheer shoes flying up and down in the air.

I wanted a man to do that to me. Anthony wasn't taking my bait.

I was determined to be a non-virgin by the end of the night, too. Tiffany's naked breasts bounced up and down. The old guy sounded like a werewolf sucking on her hard brown nipples.

"Okay, sucky time for you, baby," Anthony said, pushing my shoulders down.

I squatted down. Anthony's big cock was in my face. I wasn't sure what to do until he nudged my lips with his exposed bellend.

"Give me a blow job then, honey,"

I opened my mouth, and Anthony's dick pushed in. I sucked as hard as I could. I didn't want to disappoint my first cock behind the wall of the car park stairs. With Tiffany cheering me on. Her pussy was no longer virgin.

Saliva dropped out of my mouth, and when I moved my tongue like French kissing, Anthony came in my mouth.

~XXX~

Tiffany was waiting for me, smoking a cigarette outside the supermarket. The older guy who'd fucked her virginity out of her had vanished.

"Wanna come up to the party then, girls," Anthony asked.

When we got to the top of the stairs Anthony ditched us and made his way over to Jenny Smith, a knockout blonde like me, but her tits weren't as big.

My long blonde hair was messy. Tiffany's black hair still shone beautifully, but her cheer skirt was tucked in her recently pulled-up panties. Her slim brown body glistened with sweat despite the cool evening.

"I told you these parties were fun, didn't I? You've got to lose your virginity tonight, too," Tiffany giggled.

I just wanted to dance now, with my first taste of spunk on my lips. I'd sucked a dick. I'd proved myself to the other girls.

I'd made the cheer team. This was the final test, could I fuck a footy player.

The venue for the party was Justin Cotswold's flat. He was the team captain. His bedsit flat was above the supermarket. His dad was loaded.

Little red glitter hearts hung from the ceiling. Slow music blared out. A congratulations and valentines banner hung over the kitchen counter. It was crowded with empty bottles alreadt.

The living room slash kitchen was packed with a mix of people from college: the sports teams and the towny lads. I was in my white team cheer outfit, straight from my successful audition. So we're most of the other girls.

Things were getting out of control early.

Gabrielle Clerk, the cheer captain, was getting fingered by Arron Banks in the corner. She pulled her top off, which was a signal for the whole cheer team to show our boobs to the team--the traditional congratulation for winning the season.

The flat already smelled of sex.

I had only been invited to the Valentine's and Victory party because I knew Gabrielle. We were on a dance team together. Her boyfriend, Aaron, was on the footy team. Tiffany had tagged along with me because she'd made the team as a reserve.

Anthony was kissing a topless Jenny Smith. I didn't care; I'd sucked him off first. Everyone was starting to pair up for the night. A lot of the girls were topless.

I had bigger fish to fry. The captain of the team was watching me dance. Justin Cotswold. His dad owned Cotswolds Motors. I was moving on from my past. I'd had my eye on Justin from day one at college.

As I twirled around, captivating the attention of most of the guys, I kept my top on.

Tiffany was swaying with her pert boobs jiggling in front of Gabrielle and Aaron.

Anthony had left Jenny Smith; she was kissing Tiffany, but I felt too drunk to watch. Anthony was standing with Justin and A hood rat from my estate, Lee. He lived near my Nan.

Lee was chatting to all the guys, so I guessed he just got an invite for being a popular footy lad. He definitely wasn't at college. I hoped he wouldn't tell everyone at home about my Escapades that night.

Lee smiled at me. I waved back, grinning. Lee being there made me feel shy. All three of them were watching me. I decided just to put on a show. I was so drunk I felt like a sexy cheerleading stripper.

A slow song came on, and I pulled my top up, too--the rumpled hem of my jersey just above my nipples. Knowing I had the best breasts there, I just danced. I was about to give up and get a drink. I felt someone dancing behind me, and I forgot about the hood rat Lee. Justin, the captain of the footy team, was dancing with me. His hands round my waist. He pushed a drink into my hand.

"What's your name, princess," he shouted in my ear over the music.

"Jez," I said back as Justin lifted my skirt.

"You've got a nice juicy pair of tittys and a cute ass Bev," he said.

"It's Jez," I repeated, laughing. Justin was winding his hips next to mine and looking down the front of my top, the slow music giving him an excuse to feel my exhilarated body.

"You looking for a Victorious Valentine's date, Jasmin? I got some hash in my room," Justin said as his hand slid under my top, his fingers tucked under the crease of my breasts.

~XXX~

The OCCUPIED sign swung on Justin's bedroom door.

"Have you let a guy from the footy team fuck you yet? It's like a tradition here. The footy lads break the new cheerleaders in," Justin laughed and passed me the joint.

"I sucked Anthony's dick earlier," I said proudly and mimicked a blow job on the joint. I felt so seductive.

"I heard about that, you bad girl. At the same time as that dirty old bastard Craig ploughed your mate. You know a secret. All the girls have sucked Anthony's dick. Once you've had the starter, you move onto the main course," Justin said, rubbing his crouch. He pulled his top off over his head. His body looked amazing. He knew it.

As Justin leaned sideways, his muscles flexed, and my clit twitched at the sight. Pulling a whiskey bottle out of his drawer, he flicked off the lid and drank it neat.

Apart from letting a few guys finger me and sucking Anthony off, I was sexually inexperienced. I wanted to change that, but the strict school my Nan had sent me to didn't allow me to experiment. College was different.

Justin was different. He was loaded and fit.

Justin's body transfixed me. He had black hair on his chest, matching the curly black hair on his head. His body looked good, like a real man.

I passed the joint back and felt high and horny. I pulled my cheer top off, too. My hard nipples were rock solid, like coat pegs sticking out on my huge chest.

"That's better, but there's more we need to do," he said, holding out the bottle, "if you let me go all the way, I won't tell anyone."

Justin had all the cheesy lines. His hand explored my fleshy, tanned thighs.

I had wanted to go past fingering with Anthony outside. I felt ready to have sex. I was nearly nineteen. My boobs were enormous, and my pussy was wet. I enjoyed seeing the look on a guy's face when I took my top off. I wanted to show my big tits off. I was drunk and high, and I liked to fuck.

I knew it was against the rules of my college team, but I didn't care.

Justin passed the joint back to me. His eyes fixed on my big tits as his hand went down his shorts.

I swigged the black-label whiskey from the bottle again and burped. Justin's hand rubbed my breast while I sucked the joint.

"Fucking hell, you could be a model. Your shaved smooth, wow," Justin gasped as he stared at my body.

"I wax my pussy myself, I want to be a beautician," Giggling and wiggling on his bed, my boobs jiggled.

"Take it all off, babe. Be a model for me. Every lad here had his eye on fucking you tonight, and I got in first," Justin took the joint out of my hand and put it down. I lifted my bum as his hands pulled my little panties down. He threw them on the floor.

The room was spinning as Justin rubbed my bare smooth virgin pussy. I lay down and opened my legs. It was so easy. My pussy lips were still virgin and tight shut.

I was nervous, but I knew what to do. I needed my hole to be open. He was breathing loudly as he climbed on top of me. His legs straddled my ribs.

"Just Give me a tit wank babe. I'm so horny. You're making me so horny. I won't take long," Justin said as he pulled his shorts off.

"Okay," I laughed. I just wanted to lie down; I felt so drunk.

Lying on the bed, he pulled my long blonde hair out of the way. My big boobs fell to either side of me, and he wrestled them back. Breathing loudly, his fingers roughly digging into my large soft boobs.

"Hold them together," Justin grunted as he straddled my ribs. He spat on my boobs and rubbed it in. I didn't even really know what he was doing, so I just held my tits where he told me.

Pushing his cock between my boobs, he started grinding his hips on my ribcage. His big bell end popping up between my squeezed cleavage.

I held my 34DD tits together. Justin began to move down. Groaning. I don't know how it happened, but he got between my legs. Pushing my thighs apart with his big hands.

With a brief fumble, Justin, the captain of the team, took my virginity. I felt my slit rip open, I gasped as he started to move up and down on top of me. His pelvis stimulated my bulging clit. I put my arms around his waist as he fucked the Virgin out of me. I moved my hips with his, instinct driving my hips upwards towards him.

"That's it, babe, you're getting all wet for me. You're enjoying this," Justin gasped. He felt good between my legs. I got a tingle like when I got fingered but better, more intense.

"It's so good," I gasped, juice leaking out of me.

Justin began panting harder. I opened my legs wider. He grabbed my tits as his cock ploughed into me. I was watching him as he stared, entranced by my huge wiggling tits, my slim waist. My pussy ring gripped him, and his expression changed.

I felt so much power over Justin. We both climaxed together, my tight no-longer-virgin pussy squeezing his dick tightly. It felt so good.

Between my legs was sticky. A gooey mess leaked out. Justin was panting and sweaty. I had lost my virginity. It felt so good. I was waiting for Justin to ask me out.

"Thanks, ten out of ten. Anthony was right; You're a proper dirty slag, ain't you," Justin panted. His eyes shut, his hips easing the last pulses of my orgasm and the last drops of his cream inside me. I felt proud to be rated a ten out of ten.

I lay on the bed naked. I felt like I'd just got started and Justin had finished. He was getting dressed. Maybe he was going to get us a drink. I couldn't wait to tell Tiffany that I'd nabbed Justin.

"You can keep the bottle and the joint, babes. Sorry, sorry, what was your name?" Justin said as he stood in the doorway, pulling on his t-shirt.

"Jezz," I said, his creampie dribbled out of my no longer virgin gash.

"Okay, see ya, Dez."

I was shocked. Justin had cum inside me and left. I heard him yell 'next' as he slammed the door. Relighting the joint, I rolled on my side and smoked naked.

I felt used, and I liked it.

I didn't know someone had seen me.

~XXX~

I'd put my team cheer shirt back on and wiped the spunk out of my pussy. I felt sore down below.

Justin took a long time, so I rolled a joint out of his stash and lay on the bed. My mind wandered. I had loved the guys watching me dance, then being picked by the captain, Justin.

Losing my V Plate changed everything. I didn't know how much it would alter everything, but it did.

"Hey, babe, you okay?" a voice whispered from the doorway. Interrupting my daydreaming. It was Lee, the estate hood rat. I tried to pull the sheet over me.

"I can fuck off if you want. I'm only trying to sneak off for a joint. Same as you by the looks of it," Lee laughed.

"Nah, why don't you come in? I think Justin's got lost," I laughed.

"He's fucking Gabrielle in the toilets, babe, he's an animal when he gets on the coke. He's going to do the whole cheer team," Lee said, sitting on the bed next to me.

Hurt washed over me; I was a notch on the bedpost, which I didn't care about, but I was still single. Which I greatly cared about.

"You're too good for him, doll," Lee said, smiling at me.

He had a cheeky grin, a blues football shirt and an awful past like me. I felt horny, though, and Lee was there.

"Wanna smoke some of this. Justin won't mind," I laughed.

Lee was staring at me. I kept my legs shut, but I had no panties on. The room smelled of sex. I felt like a seductress.

"You've got some big tits for a first year," Lee said, whistling and looking down.

"Lee!" I giggled, pretending to be shy.

"Just an observation: I'm working in photography now. You should be a model. I've got a friend who's a talent scout for page three," Lee said as he put his arm around me.

"Shall I take my top off so You can tell your friend," I said, lifting my top over my breasts. My brown nipples, hard, goosebumps covering my huge 34DD boobs.

"Wow," Lee said.

"So, do you think your friend will like me,"

"Fuck my friend, I think I want you to myself," Lee whispered.

Rubbing my hands up lees shirt, my first-time pussy wanted more.

"Justin already fucked me tonight," I whispered, sliding down the bed.

"So, how about you suck me off?" Lee answered.

I shook my head.

"Who got that? You're filth," Lee gasped.

"Anthony," I whispered.

"Three guys at your first party? Are you some teen porn star?" Lee laughed, and his face lit up, "Lucky number three, how about I make love to you instead of fuck you," Lee whispered, holding my face.

I nodded, smiling and rolling onto my back.

Lee kissed my pussy like my stepbrother used to, and I hoped Lee would stay longer than five minutes.

Lying back on the bed, Lee's tongue pushed inside my used pussy. He made me climax again in his mouth. Tingles spread over my butt cheeks and trembling thighs. I was covered in goosebumps, his tongue exploring inside me.

12