Cheerleader Valentine’s Virgin Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then gently, as he climbed on top, we kissed, and his cock easily slid inside my used pussy hole.

"I can feel Justin's jizz inside your cunt," Lee whispered as he throbbed inside me, leaving his cum in my fresh pussy.

As the second guy that night opened my awakened pussy, I knew I wanted to be a whore. I liked to display my body for men. I wanted to accept cum in my holes.

Tiffany was right. This was so much fun.

I felt alive for the first time.

~XXX~

"Can I take you out tomorrow night?" Lee asked, pulling his tracksuit bottoms on.

"Like a Valentine's date?" I giggled.

"Yeah, I'm serious. I like you a lot, Jez," Lee whispered, "I have for a while, but you were too young."

"Okay, I've gotta go back to my Nans if you're going back to the estate.

"Why don't you come back and see my flat? It's not great yet, but I will do it. I could take a few pictures to show to my friend at page three," Lee said proudly.

"Tiffany is coming back to my Nan's for a sleepover, but call me on Valentine's Day," I said. I was writing my phone number in eyeliner on his arm.

~XXX~

Walking home to my Nan's house, arm in arm with Tiffany, we both agreed we were not virgins, and we were experienced with sex now. I couldn't wait to get in my comfy bed. My tight pussy was still wet inside.

"Justin and Lee came inside me," I laughed as I climbed into my double bed next to Tiffany. She had on my Power Puffs girl t-shirt.

"I can't believe you got fucked by two guys on your first night. You are the best-looking cheerleader. You know that," Tiffany said.

"And I sucked a big dick! Anthony came into my mouth, too! Did that dirty old bastard cum inside you," I said as Tiffany, and I snuggled in my bed, watching a scary movie.

"I think so. He just jammed his thing in my cunt and then fucked off. He took the vodka as well," Tiffany said, resting her head on my shoulder. Her hand is in my lap.

"Did you like it?" I asked. I'd loved the whole night. I felt like Cinderella.

"Yes, kind of. I was watching you with Anthony while I lost my virginity. I liked kissing you, touching and feeling you. I want to do it more. If you want to?" Tiffany whispered as her hand rubbed my thigh.

"I'm feeling wet. That means I want to," I giggled.

"It's after midnight, so technically, it's Valentine's Day. I want you to be mine, Jez," I wasn't sure I wanted to play with a girl. I'd only agreed to do it as a dare. But Tiffany and I had been friends for years, and I had a tingle between my legs, which needed to be played. It wasn't anything we hadn't done before.

Opening my legs slightly encouraged Tiffany's hand to slip her hand further up towards my gash. She rubbed gently over my knickers. I felt wet, like when Anthony, Justin and Lee touched me. I relaxed, and Tiffany rubbed a bit harder.

"If we play, it's just teenage girls playing for Valentine's Day. Nothing serious," I said as Tiffany began to move down, her body rubbing on mine. As I lifted my hips and she pulled my panties down like Justin had, I felt turned on.

I didn't know if this made me a lesbian, but it made me feel good.

"I love your shaved pussy. It's like silk," Tiffany kissed my pussy lips, and a shudder ripped through me. When her tongue ran the length of my tight slit, I gasped, arching my back.

"Do you like it? Do you think it's good just the two of us, too," Tiffany groaned as she gently pushed her finger inside me. Deeper than Anthony had gone.

"Yeah," I moaned as my climax erupted all over my best friend's finger.

"I love opening your wet pussy, I'd love a cock going in me at the same time. Do you think I'm a slut," Tiffany gasped as my juice leaked out, soaking the sheet.

"Lick me at the same time?" Tiffany asked, her huge brown eyes staring up at me from between my legs.

"Okay," I breathed, relaxing as Tiffany's hands rubbed my body.

I didn't think I was a lesbian, but Tiffany's tongue felt good. Lee hadn't said we were together. We were just going on a Valentines date. I thought as Tiffany climbed on top of me in a 69 position.

Tiffany's hairy pussy lips trembled as she lowered her hips to my face. Her thighs brushed my cheeks. Our breasts pressed into each other's belly.

I wondered how we'd know when to stop without a man's cum in one of us, but I guessed Tiffany knew as she was the gay one.

French kissing Tiffany's hairy pussy felt nice, she tasted so good. She was holding my pussy lips apart to lick further inside, and I liked it better than when Lee did it. I copied her and gently eased her brown lips apart to reveal her pink-twitching pussy hole.

Tiffany's juices leaked onto my eager tongue. Our teenage bodies rubbing against each other.

My soft, voluptuous curves grinding underneath my best friend's hard dancer's slim frame felt so good I wrapped my legs around her neck, and I came hard.

Who did I like best, Lee or Tiffany? Did it matter? I needed a hard cock and a wet pussy.

"Do you want to play with the hairspray can again? You liked that last time," Tiffany's breath caught in her throat.

"Push it in me, yes," I said, feeling the same pulse I got fucking a man.

Tiffany climbed off me and rummaged in her bag for the big hairspray can. She spat on the end and climbed on my bed between my trembling spread thighs.

"Gently," I exhaled deeply as the hard end of the can pushed against my pelvis. It was big. I grabbed her hand to go slowly as the hard edge popped up. Deep inside, right to my cervix.

"They don't do this for you, do they," Tiffany groaned as she began to gently and slowly fuck me with the big can. Squelching noises popping out of my used pussy.

Maybe I was bisexual. I was climaxing with a girl. I didn't know. I just liked to get naked and play. Tiffany's hand reached up to my big boob, soothing the orgasm through my whole body.

"I know what you like, Jez," Tiffany whispered. I touched between her legs. She was soaked, too.

What could go wrong?

"I know what you want," gasped Tiffany, gently parting my lips as I came on the cold metal hairspray can pumping my pussy.

~XXX~

Rumours started spreading faster than my thighs. No one knew what we'd both done, not exactly. It was just gossip.

I didn't care. I was proud to be the most desirable girl on the cheer team. It was just talk until six weeks later.

Tiffany nervously passed me the joint in the gym block college changing room toilet cubicle. Watching her pee on the stick turned me on. This wasn't the time or place for that. Piss dripping from her hairy gash. She was crying in the bathroom.

The seventh pregnancy test was glowing positive.

"I don't even have Craig's number," she wailed.

"I'll find out from Anthony, don't worry," i said

I didn't know what to say except I knew all the first names of all the guys who'd come inside me.

"How could I be so stupid? You need to do one too!" Tiffany yelled.

We swapped places and held hands as I pissed on the stick.

We both stood staring, waiting for the little line. Or not.

~XXX~

"So I'm the backup Valentine's date," Lee laughed as we sat in SuperPie.

"Well, I wouldn't put it like that," I laughed nervously and rearranged my Diamonte choker.

"So you're not pregnant, are you?" Lee said. He had a deer-in-the-headlights look.

"No, don't worry, I'm on the pill," I lied.

Tiffany and I liked doing things together, and she thought it would be fun if we were pregnant at the same time.

Lee was looking like the prime candidate.

A rose seller came over, and Lee gave me a rose.

I thought how amazing it would be if Tiffany and I had baby girls to call Rose and Valentina.

Lee smiled at me. I pushed my boobs together, ensnaring him in my trap.

~XXX~

12