Cheerleader Teens First Gangbang

Story Info
I was a cheerleading slut, my first MMMF has consequences.
5.7k words
4.11
33k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just over a year had passed since I lost my virginity at the Valentine's and Victory Party in Justin Cotswold's flat. I'd had unprotected sex with more guys than I could count. I was living my best life.

Lying on my back with my legs spread had become my favourite hobby. Dancing and cheerleading now came second. I had managed to stay on the cheer team and keep my college scholarship by the skin of my teeth. My 34DD curves opened doors for me with most guys, including the coaches.

I was a nineteen-year-old slut. Everyone knew.

My best friend Tiffany had been kicked out of college and off the cheer team when she got pregnant. She had got pregnant after she lost her virginity to Craig, an old bloke in his thirties from the estate. He'd fucked her in a back alley at the Valentine and Victory party for our football team.

Craig denied the baby was his, but he hung around the flat to have sex with Tiffany all the time.

The town gossips were scandalised. Craig already had seven children, including Tiffany's, by various women around town.

Rumours spread about us, but we didn't care. My Nan told me that the old ladies at bingo said Tiffany was a 'cheap tart'. That's a direct quote.

The council had given Tiffany a flat in a tower block. I stayed there more than at my Nans. We called it The Passion Pad. I wanted a flat like Tiffany, and I was going to get one.

I wanted my own flat, somewhere I could call my own. I'd been shunted around enough. I loved my nan, but I didn't want to live with her forever.

All I wanted was a flat like Tiffany's.

The baby went to live with Tiffany's mum after six weeks. Tiffany got a job in a local strip club, just cleaning in the daytime. We were always broke and trying to scratch rent money at the last minute.

I was getting desperate for cash. Cheerleading and college didn't buy booze and cigarettes. Or pay for a flat.

Since Tiffany had got the job at the strip club, she had talked nonstop about stripping herself; she wanted to do the 'live sex shows' where guys paid big money. She constantly told me how much money I could make if I auditioned.

We had drunken, rowdy parties in Tiffany's council flat every weekend. The following weekend was the league final, and Tiffany had the team over. We were planning on having a wild time with the guys, but not an orgy, just a bit of topless fun and a few blow jobs.

Tiffany had sex with two guys at the last footy party, and she'd loved it. I'd watched it, and I thought it looked rough. The guys were both grunting and using her holes.

"You need to get pregnant, Jez. If you had a baby, you'd get your own flat like me. Maybe even in my block," Tiffany said as we lay naked on her double bed, sweaty from fingering and licking each other.

"I haven't taken my pill for months, Lee has cum in me loads of times, and I've fucked quite a few other guys," I said as Tiffany's hand moved to my thigh. She gently pulled my legs apart again.

"Maybe you should fuck more guys. You should fuck them at the same time; you know you'd love it, you slut," Tiffany laughed.

I needed my pussy creampied. Properly. By a real man. That's how I would get pregnant.

"Why don't we play strip shots at the party and get the lads all turned on. I bet you'd get gang banged then!" Tiffany said.

"I don't think I want to get gang-banged at a party," I replied, but the naughty idea did turn me on.

"I know you'd love to have your pussy licked in front of everyone. Craigs coming. He'll get you pregnant. He's got super sperm," Tiffany laughed.

I decided Tiffany was right; if having sex with one guy wasn't getting me pregnant, maybe I should have sex with more than one guy at the same time.

The league cup final party would be good, as long as my team had the big win.

Luckily for me, the boys triumphed, and that's when it got wild, and things went way too far.

Any situation can be turned into an opportunity.

~XXX~

It was Saturday night, the music in Tiffany's flat was booming, and the drinks were flowing.

It was another triumphant win for the footy team I did cheerleading for. There were at least ten, maybe fifteen, guys at Tiffany's flat early in the evening. Everyone was in a celebratory mood. It was mainly lads from my team. Some guys from Tiffany's block of flats were standing around drinking beer. Some estate lads I knew were sniffing coke.

The guys never brought girlfriends over to Tiffany's flat. I noticed Justin, who'd smashed my V Plate out of me, hadn't bought Gabrielle Clerk, his girlfriend and cheer team captain. I guessed he wouldn't want me to say I'd seen him tomorrow when Gabrielle and I would be at practice.

Plenty of potential baby daddy's there to creampie my tight teen hole.

Lee was sitting on a chair opposite. My on/off boyfriend, he knew I was a complete slut. He was older than me, in his twenties, and already going in and out of prison. We were in an off period after he fucked Jenny Smith behind my back.

I slammed my tequila shot glass down and pulled my top up, exposing my 34DD, nineteen-year-old boobs. Tiffany leaned over and squeezed a lime into my mouth. Her long black hair brushed in my lap. She licked my exposed nipple and jiggled my boobs around. We both giggled, and I saw Lee rearrange his trousers. He was getting hard. I left my tits hanging out.

Craig was watching and rubbing his crotch, too. After she gave birth, Tiffany was super horny and started going with him all the time again. He was a dirty old perv from the estate. Everyone knew he was the baby's dad, but he didn't admit it. I cringed inside.

Justin was watching me, and Anthony, who played midfield, was pretending not to stare at my big boobs. I'd had them both already.

The mood, as always, was sexually charged.

"You're turn," I said, giggling and pulling the hem of Tiffany's top. She slammed her drink back and yanked her top up over her head. Staring at her and slamming another shot, I pulled mine all the way off.

"Whey, Hey," yelled Justin, spilling beer on the stained carpet.

Tiffany and I sat topless, in just our panties, giggling and sucking limes after the tequila.

Tiffany's brown breasts had grown huge when she was pregnant, and now they were a bit bigger and droopier than before. A lot bigger than her previous pert 32Cs. I liked her body more now she was cuddly, like a real woman.

"Next shot, knickers off, girls," Craig said, leering at us.

I licked my lips seductively and stared at Craig. He came to Tiffany's every weekend, sniffing around all the girls. Craig was a filthy old perv. He made me cringe. Tiffany liked the dirty old creep.

"How about we just take our panties off now," Tiffany said as she started to pull her knickers down. She was really drunk already. Craig leered at her bare body. She pulled her little black thong down and threw it on the floor.

I didn't feel drunk enough to take my knickers off yet. So I slammed another shot down as Craig came and sat behind me. He was getting touchy. I felt repulsed.

I played delaying tactics, but as I got more drunk, the crowd at the party thinned down. I started to feel comfortable with Craig touching me. He had hands everywhere like an old, perverted octopus.

After another few rounds of shots, many guys had to go home. I was starting to enjoy Craig touching me, so I knew I was really drunk.

Lee was drunk and shirtless. He was watching my breasts jiggling beneath my long blonde curls. I had kept my thong on to keep Craig's hands off my pussy.

We were all slamming down shots.

Craig's hands had started to rub my belly. I leaned back against him on Tiffany's small sofa, gently he brushed my hair out of the way and began to kiss my neck.

"Come on, Jez, take these panties off, let's play," Tiffany said, slamming another shot down. She kneeled between my legs and pulled my little black thong down. Her tongue pushed inside my pussy, and we were doing it.

I felt so nervous I was shaking. I was naked in Craig's arms, getting licked out by my best friend. The music blared, but I couldn't hear it. My heart was pounding.

Everyone was watching us. We had rules till now; We kissed and touched. We stripped each other. But only to get the lad's attention. We hadn't done anything like this at a party before.

It felt so good, though. I spread my legs a bit wider so Tiffany could get inside my pussy. I was groaning as Craig's hands rubbed my nipples, his hands lost on my mammoth tits. I saw a few guys watching me, and it turned me on.

The mood in the room was sexually charged. Electrified. Most of the guys who had stayed were losing track of the conversations to watch two naked teenage sluts performing oral sex.

This was what they came to Tiffany's parties for. Tonight, Craig was a really lucky guy. I still wasn't sure.

Craig's hard-on nudged into my back through his tracky bottoms. I could feel he had a thick meaty cock. I wanted to fuck him, Tiffany told me. He pounded hard and got girls pregnant. I didn't know if Lee wanted to watch me have full sex with another guy.

I knew I wanted Lee to watch me. Or join in. I wanted everyone to watch me. My horniness engulfed me.

Lee nodded at me to continue. The permission made my pussy gush. He loved watching me.

Craig kissed my neck while he watched Tiffany munching on my juicy wet pussy. Gently, he held my knee to the side for a better view. I moaned, shutting my eyes. Knowing I was being watched felt so good.

I got into it more with my eyes shut, and I moved into a doggy-style position on my hands and knees next to Craig on the sofa. Tiffany licked me out hungrily from behind. The couch in her living room wasn't really big enough for the three of us.

I was feeling full of confidence, and I started to French kiss Craig while Tiffany worked her tongue inside my slit.

Craig's tongue slid inside my mouth as Tiffany's tongue began to tease my gash open with a tingling clit pulse. I shuddered as Craig's hands explored my breasts. He groaned as he felt the weight hanging in his hands.

"You've got a banging body, Jez. Lee said he didn't mind. Tiffany asked him, I know what you want, babe," Craig whispered.

I was purring in response. I was being used as a fuck you. By my best friend and both our boyfriends.

My hands slipped down Craig's trousers as Tiffany made my climax ripple through me. I loved being watched. It was intense. I wanted his thick hard girthy cock inside me, so I put my hand down his pants as he rubbed my big boobs.

Stripped naked, groped and displayed in public made me feel so sexy. I wanked Craig's cock as he gasped and shut his eyes.

My pussy got so juicy Tiffany could tell. She knew it wasn't her or Craig but the element of being a slut in public that turned me on. Shocking the guys with my behaviour turned me on.

Tiffany licked harder to stimulate my climax. My back arched, and I came on her face hard. In front of everyone. A tingling orgasm spread out from my open juicy pussy. I licked inside Craig's mouth, writhing in his arms as Tiffany kept my climax going by gently fingering me.

I saw Justin Cotswold watching us and wanking. His hand jerked inside his footy shorts. He'd taken my virginity. Now he watched me get licked out by my best friend and wanking a perv from the estate. Times change, I thought. I wondered if he felt proud of taking me first.

I bottled it. I couldn't have sex with Craig.

I collapsed on the settee, sweating as Tiffany took over and started giving Craig a blow job. I didn't want to go further with Craig at that point.

I held Tiffany's hair out of the way as my mouth worked Craig's shaft. Tiffany's blow jobs would be famous after this.

Or infamous.

Things were going too far. I left them to it. I needed a break. My head spun from the tequila, and I couldn't believe what I was doing.

~XXX~

I left Tiffany and Craig on the sofa. Lee was watching them. He didn't notice I'd left. I hoped he enjoyed himself. I was thirsty.

Justin was hovering around me.

"Don't put a top on. You look great with your tits out," Justin said and put a drink in my hand as I unsteadily stood up. The shots of tequila were going to my head. He rubbed his body against mine.

I didn't bother putting my top back on. Justin was right; I looked good, but I slipped my little black thong up around my hips.

Justin followed me and rattled on about the game as we went to the kitchen to get a smoke. I necked the drink Justin gave me. My mouth was dry from nerves. It tasted like Malibu and Coke.

I listened to Justin talk about the penalty as he rolled a joint, and we stood having a smoke in the kitchen.

Justin couldn't keep his hands off me. He started to touch me. We ended up kissing. I was so horny after smoking that we French kissed for ages. His beard made my lips tingle. I didn't care who I fucked at that point as long as my thirsty little teen pussy got pumped full of hot cream.

"You've got too many clothes on," Justin said, pulling at my tiny black thong.

"You want me to take it off? We can go in Tiffany's room," I giggled. Tiffany was kissing Lee on the sofa. He had his hand between her legs.

Justin turned me on as much as he always had. His curly black hair was as thick as it always had been. His body was hard, and I wanted to show him all the tricks I'd learned since my first time with him.

"If I weren't with Gabrielle, I'd fuck you right now, but I'm not a cheater. Have you got condoms?" Justin whispered as he grabbed my bum and nuzzled at my neck. I had to lean against the fridge to stand up.

"Tiffany has got condoms in her room. Maybe I want you to cum in me like last time," I laughed loudly. I felt so drunk.

"Is that right? And what about if you let me get a tit wank like last time?" Justin said. I could feel his hard dick through his footy shorts.

"I want you to fuck me and cum inside me like last time. Except I'm not a virgin this time," I giggled.

"Well, clearly," Justin coughed and passed me the joint. The room was starting to spin.

"You alright, Jez?" I heard Justin ask.

It's blurry after that.

Craig came into the kitchen. Justin made a joke about taking turns on me.

Well, I thought he was joking, and I laughed. I wanted them to use me; someone passed me a joint, and I smoked some more. I was wasted.

Justin stuck his hand down my thong and fingered me roughly in the kitchen.

Craig was cheering him on.

I watched Tiffany give Lee a blow job on the sofa. They looked so good together I started to cum on Justin's fingers.

The next thing I knew, Craig and Justin were both feeling me up in the kitchen at the same time.

I needed to lie down. Hands rubbed my boobs and bum. Between my legs was wet and sticky. Arms wrapped around my slim waist. I was in between them like a sandwich. It felt good.

I remember I agreed to go to Tiffany's room with Justin. I was tying my long blonde hair in a bun and wiggling my tits at the boys. I felt so turned on, but I was nervous now they would both do stuff to me.

"Come on, Craig, you can watch me fuck this slag," Justin was laughing and pulling me towards the bedroom. That was okay with me. I thought they might take turns and watch.

My head was spinning, and I was drunk.

I collapsed, giggling on Tiffany's bed and kissing Justin; Craig was watching us.

~XXX~

"This fucking slut is squirting all over the sheet, fucking hell," Justin gasped. I was lying on the bed, my pussy spraying juice over the sheet, my body writhed as Justin roughly finger fucked me. Craig was holding my legs apart. I passed out.

When I came round again, I was straddled over Craig, his meaty cock sliding up and down mechanically into my pussy. I was wet. Soaked.

Justin Cotswold was putting one of Tiffany's Jimmys on his dick in the corner.

"You okay, Jez? You'll enjoy it more if you're awake," Craig panted underneath me like a dog as he held my wide hips steady over his pounding dick. His face was red, and the grey and black stubble on his face was sweaty. His teeth were bared like a dog, his gold teeth glinting out.

I hadn't had sex with two guys before. I didn't know how I'd ended up on the bed. I was so drunk the room was spinning. I felt turned on and decided to go with it.

Suddenly I felt a weight on the bed behind me, hands gently parting my ass cheeks--Justin's in the corner. I'm sitting on Craig, and he is feeling my tits.

"She's a filthy slag, lads, told ya," I heard Lee laughing behind me.

"Fuck her up the arse at the same time, mate. She's fucking soaking me she loves it," Craig panted under me.

There were three guys in that room. The three guys felt different, so wrong but so right.

Justin walked over to me and pushed his rubber, lube-tasting, cock in my mouth. Gently fucking the back of my throat as I gagged and heaved.

Lee's big cock started to push at my closed ass hole.

"Relax, Jez," Lee whispered in my ear.

Craig paused his thrusts to allow Lee's cock to slide in my arse at the same time. I tried to move, but Justin was fucking my face, holding my chin, keeping me in position.

I could feel the two cocks inside me push against each other through the thin membrane between my pussy and ass hole. Squeezing inside me, both guy's moans fill my ears as they begin to move.

"Fucking hell," moaned Craig as my Juice splashed out of my pussy in a flood.

Hands reached around my waist to feel my tits. I could see the football club tattoo on Lee's hand. He pushed up my ass with a pop, and I was sealed airtight with cock. All my holes were all occupied.

Double penetration was a pleasure I hadn't imagined. With a cock in my ass, pussy and throat, I became the filthy slut I was always meant to be.

I felt it change inside me.

I had an orgasm like I'd never experienced. Saliva gushed out of my mouth. Juice pumped out of my gaping pussy. The guys were grunting, their cocks out of sync, pounding my holes. Six hands roughly pulling and twisting my flesh as they worked their pleasure out of my teenage slut holes.

Allowing my body to go limp, relaxing my holes. I felt like a sex doll. I tried to push Justin out of my face. The condom sliding down my throat was making me heave, which was making it harder for the guys to double-penetrate me. My heaves forced their cocks out of me.

"I want to fuck her so bad lads. But I'm not a cheater," Justin breathed as he pulled the condom off and began to wank over my tits. He groaned as his cum pumped on my face.

I felt Craig throb deep in my wet cunt, unloading his creamy hot cum in my teen pussy. His face contorted as he watched cum splash on my eyelashes and cheeks.

Lee fucked my ass hole really hard and called me names; a slag, a whore, a dirty bitch. I collapsed on Craig's hairy chest, my arse hole being used as a cum dump. Craig's chest moved up and down fast as he breathed hard.

Lees thrusts jerked me up and down against Craig's body.

"She's one dirty bitch, I'm hard again. Swap over, Craig," Justin said as he felt my jiggling boobs.

Lee came in my gaping, ruined ass hole. Roughly manhandling me onto my back, I opened my legs.

Justin climbed on top of me and pushed his hard dick into my soft creamy used pussy. I had a feeling like the Malibu and Coke was going to fly out of my mouth.

"She's full of spunk, filthy slag," Justin said as he pounded on top of me.

I passed out.

~XXX~

The following day, I woke up feeling sore. The night before was a dirty, blurry mess. I was hungover. My ass hole hurt, my throat ached, and my clit was swollen. If I shut my legs, my pussy throbbed.

Each guy had taken turns on me after we'd had a MMMF group sex session. I supposed I'd been gangbanged.

Justin had fucked me hard and cum in my pussy within seconds and left. I vaguely remember giving Lee a blow job while Craig fucked my ass from behind. A rough spit roasting.

12