Cheerleader Teens First Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remembered being allowed to lie down, kissing Lee with Craig on top of me. My pussy had been numb by then. It had been delicious, naughty fun at the time. Tiffany was right.

My holes were ruined.

It was just another blurry horny filthy messy night at Tiffany's.

I knew they'd all come in me. I had come so hard. It had been amazing. I felt a sticky goo on my thighs and guessed they all used me as a cum dump.

Lee had stayed in the bed with me. He was asleep in his blues top.

I left him and limped to the kitchen. I felt like my ass hole would fall out. I'd had anal sex before, but I'd not been left in a mess like this.

Limping to the bathroom, I looked in the bathroom mirror. A red rose bud peaked out between my ass cheeks. I squeezed and pushed it back inside, gasping at the relief I felt.

I felt like a proper filthy whore. Everyone would find out, and I was proud but worried at the same time. I was only on the cheer team by the skin of my teeth.

Tiffany was asleep on the sofa with Justin. I shuddered; he made me feel sick, and now I was sober. He was a blabbermouth. He'd told everyone about taking my virginity at the Valentine's and Victory Party.

Justin snored and threw his hairy leg over Tiffany, her big boobs hanging out of her cami top. I hobbled to the fridge to get a glass of orange juice. He'd tell the whole team.

Craig stood in the kitchen. He looked me up and down.

"You still look good, babe. Better, actually, now you're not so drunk. Wanna smoke," Craig laughed.

I nodded and moved a magazine so I could sit on the stool. It was a copy of Men Only magazine, with a big-breasted blonde on the cover. Someone had written 'Jez n tiff are slags' on the cover in marker.

After a coffee and a smoke, I felt more awake.

"Last night was crazy," I said, passing Craig the spliff.

"I was shocked, Jez. You could be a porn star, babe," Craig said. He looked at my boobs, hidden under my little vest top.

"I had a great time. Lee is still asleep. I can't believe we all did that. Together. It was fun," I giggled, staring at Craig from the stool.

"It was great. Would you want to do stuff again? Just me and you, one on one," Craig said.

I felt like Craig wouldn't take no for an answer, so I just smiled. Another load of cum inside me meant more chance of being pregnant.

"You fancy coming out for a spin in my car again? Give me a quick blow job on the way to your Nans," Craig said, grabbing my arse.

"I've got cheer practice. I'm not sure I can handle it. I'm hungover," I said. I was wincing at the thought of being thrown in the air. I was hungover.

"I'll give you a lift to college then if you want," Craig said, rolling another spliff as I packed my cheer bag.

~XXX~

"I loved sticking my cock in you last night. I loved it. Fucking your arse was amazing, Jez. Not many girls are up for that, three lads in one go," Craig said, adjusting the mirror to look down my top.

I didn't want to tell Craig I didn't remember properly, so I just smoked.

I felt better in the car. The fresh air revived me. My pussy and asshole had stopped hurting, but I wasn't in the mood for cheer practice.

"You know, if you want to do stuff with just me and you, now, I could sort you out some fags or a few bottles of vodka for later," Craig was being insistent.

"I should really go to practice. I'm going to get in trouble with the coach, but I'm not feeling into it though," I said.

"Let's just go and have a drink and a smoke then, babe," Craig pulled into the corner shop near the college and jumped out, leaving me in the car.

It was a sliding doors moment. I had a choice; I could have gotten out of the car and walked to college, but I decided to stay and wait for Craig.

I wanted to tell him my secret.

Also, I only had £3.50, and I fancied having a drink and a smoke. I was too hungover to cheer.

Craig got back in the car and gave me two bottles of coke, a bottle of Smirnoff and twenty Benson and Hedges cigarettes.

"So you fancy going for a drive now," Craig said as he pulled a bag of weed out of his pocket.

Waving the weed at me, I giggled and nodded.

~XXX~

Craig parked in a quiet corner of the park under a giant willow tree. We spent the entire day smoking. It was a nice chill day. After an hour or so, I started to relax. Craig made me laugh talking about his family, his mum, his kids, and all his baby's mum drama. He had the family I didn't.

Craig's family stories made me feel more comfortable with him. I knew Craig wanted to have sex with me. I knew he had the best spunk, and that's what I wanted.

When I got drunk and high, my inhibitions vanished. Craig didn't look so bad, and I'd fucked him before. Even if I couldn't remember it properly.

It was getting dark, and Craig started to get all touchy. I knew what was coming.

"Did you like it, all of us fucking you? Would you want to do it again," Craig said. He was drunk and high, and he wouldn't leave it alone. He was pushing me, leering at me and getting me wasted. He was rolling another joint, even though three or four joints, which were all in the ashtray half smoked, he passed me the vodka.

"Last night was crazy. I did like it, Craig. It's just, it was a bit of a wild night," I giggled and trailed off. I leaned on the door and pulled my cheer t-shirt off. Craig was leaning over the gear stick instantly. He pulled at my little sports vest. I felt high and horny.

"Craig! We're being naughty! We can't fuck here," I laughed and let him feel my tits inside my tight sports bra. His big hands were up my top, his body pushing me further onto the car door.

"You look horny as fuck in that cheerleader shit," he was staring into my eyes.

I pulled my sports bra off, and my boobs popped up. Craig's hands were working on my boobs. My nipples were sore, and I flinched. I saw the excitement in his eyes.

"If you fucked me again, would you cum in my pussy?" I breathed deeply. I felt so nervous.

"Yeah, if you want me to, babe, of course," Craig said as his trousers bulged.

"If I wasn't on the pill, would you still cum in my pussy?" I gasped.

Craig stopped still. Dead still.

"Are you on the pill?"

The car atmosphere went electric. Craig's body vibrated against me.

"No, I want to get pregnant, Craig. I'm trying to get pregnant. I have been for a while," I gasped.

Craig stopped dead in his tracks, his hand shaking on my big teen tittys.

"You're joking, you whore. We all came in your cunt last night. All of us, and you're not on the pill. I came in you last night," Craig breathed.

"That's how I get pregnant, I have sex. It's not enough. If we do it now and I get pregnant, that will make it yours, right, if you're the last guy in me?" I pulled my panties down and threw them in the footwell of the car. Flashing my smooth pussy at him. I stared at Craig with the biggest pleading doe eyes I could manage.

"I guarantee I won't be the last man up you, you dirty little slag. I bred your little mate on her first go. I've got seven kids, babe. Get in the back. I'll breed you right now, slag," Craig panted. He was already pulling his shorts off. His gold teeth glinted.

"I need a real daddy to breed me properly," I gasped. Calling me names turned me on, exactly like it had in the gangbang.

"If you're not pregnant now, you will be after I fuck you, babe," Craig pulled his pants down and started pulling me onto his lap. My white cheer skirt rumpled around my waist.

"There's plenty of lead in my pencil. I'll put a baby in you anytime you want, you filthy little bitch."

I sat on his lap, straddled over his huge hard cock, my pussy lips trembling as they brushed his bellend. There was no going back. Craig pulled my hips down, as his teeth clamped around my nipple, groaning as his thick girthy cock forced inside my gash. This was my route to my own place. My own flat.

I rode Craig's shaft while he sat in the driver's seat. He chewed and twisted my nipples. Erotic pains shot through me. Gripping his cock with my pussy, desperate for his cum inside my pussy. I knew I was going to be pregnant for sure after this.

"I'm going to bust my nut in you, babe. It's those big tits in my face. If you want a baby putting in your belly, get your legs open on the back seat, my cum will dribble out if you're riding me," Craig gasped.

I climbed over into the back, and I lay down, spreading my thighs and shutting my eyes. Craig's weight pushed down on top of me. His big, hairy body smelled of sweat and vodka. He kept thrusting his cock into my hole over and over. Harder, pounding me and grunting. I held my thighs apart.

Craig rested his hand on the car window and pumped my teen pussy full of jizz on the backseat fifteen minutes later. He made sure every last drop was inside my tight hole.

As Craig pulled out, he gripped my buttocks. He rolled my hips in the air, pushing three fingers inside my pussy.

"If you cum on my finger now and grip it with your muscles, it will keep my cum inside. It's going where it's meant to,"

I started to rub my clit as Craig's fingers massaged deep inside my pussy. I squeezed with my muscles. I felt my pussy pulses ripple inside. My tight cunt gripped his finger.

Smiling at me, Craig pulled his finger out. I kept my hips in the air, feeling hot jizz flood my cervix.

"Stay like that for five minutes. I'd pay to watch you give birth, sexy," Craig stared, transfixed by my body. He was rubbing his big hands on my raised, peachy buttocks.

~XXX~

Tiffany and I sat in the bathroom of her flat. I was on the toilet pissing on the little stick.

"I've got my fingers crossed," Tiffany said as she passed me the joint.

"I'm three weeks late, and I know I'm pregnant," I giggled.

We held hands and waited for two minutes.

Squealing, we hugged each other as two blue lines appeared.

"I told you a gangbang would get you pregnant," Tiffany laughed, holding me round my waist.

"I don't know who the dad is, though," I whispered. Although I knew it was Craig who got me pregnant on the back seat.

"So what? If Craig's the dad, we'll both have his baby. Well, my mums got mine," Tiffany laughed.

~XXX~

Thank you for reading.

If you enjoyed this, consider following me here. I welcome feedback and DMs.

12