Cheerleading by Example Pt. 01

Story Info
Prep Day for Tiff and Her Cheerleaders.
9.5k words
4.21
20.4k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tiffany8
Tiffany8
124 Followers

Everyone in this story is over 18 and this story is mostly fictitious with some truth and fantasy mixed in for my pleasure.

Hey everyone! It's me, Tiff again! I will be telling another excitingly, erotic tale from my younger days. This time, I will be taking us on an adventure through my cheerleading antics. If you haven't read My School Day, I highly recommend reading that first before starting this story.

Just a quick recap: I attended an all-girl catholic school where we lacked most team sports. This school had a few sports, but those sports did not require cheerleaders to be present. The school was thinking about getting rid of the cheerleader program altogether since we did not cheer for any of the school's team and we didn't have any events that brought in additional funds. The head sister brought me into her office and I closed the door behind me flashing the bottom half of my uncovered butt cheeks to her. The head sister was staring at my lack of panties and could even see a bit of my pussy. She noticed I was still wearing my adjusted uniform: a tiny top that was essentially just a bikini top made from the old school blouse that held in my bra less 34DD breasts and a micro mini skirt that was also an altered school skirt that barely covered my pussy and only about half of my plump booty.

I quickly sat down and caused my massive boobs to jiggle in place for a few moments, which caused my nipples to harden on the process. She reminded me for like the hundredth time that I was not wearing a school uniform, which I quickly proved that I was wearing a school uniform by showing the school embroidered insignias. I stood back up and bent over her desk to allow her a closer look at the insignia that was bouncing around with my massive chest and penetrating nipples. Then I lifted my skirt to above her desk to show the insignia that was built into the hem, which flashed my butt cheek to the questioning lady. I sat back down and argued that the school handbook said as long as the uniform was a certified school uniform that I was following dress code. She was tired of my antics but knew like always she had no ammunition to stop me. She told me just to sit down, which I did and made my boobs jiggle once again.

She was once again staring at my nipples and cleared her throat. She explained that she called me in not because of my attire but that board had reached the decision of disbanding the cheerleading team. I felt my chest get heavy and I began to weep. I began to beg and plead with her to not shut us down. I had thought that maybe this was a way of getting back at me for my state of constant undress so I begged for her to punish me and not the other girls. She admitted that this was a personal attack on me but was purely a budget issue to keep us as a team. As I sat there with my head was spinning for a solution, I came up with the brilliant, last ditch effort of an answer.

I quickly stood up, which caused my boobs to bounce freely in my tiny top. The head sisters' eyes grew large again and were staring at my 34DD breasts. My nipples were pushing through the thin fabric of the blouse from the emotions and excitement of the conversion. My tiny skirt had ridden up from the constant standing up quickly and sitting down, which caused my slit to be on full display. Her eyes were now drawn to my naked slit. I expressed I had an amazingly bold idea that would help both sides. She told me to sit back down and say what I was thinking, which caused my boobs to jiggle all over again.

I told the head sister that she should rent out us cheerleaders to one for the catholic boys school that had no cheerleaders. I stood up again and slid my hands down my body and gave my butt a slap. I told her that they couldn't say no to hot cheerleaders strutting their stuff on the sidelines. The head sister laughed and couldn't believe that I just did that in front of her. She told me she would make a few calls and ask around, but she made no promises and told me to get out of her office. I quickly got out of the chair and scampered out while giggling. I forgot to fix my skirt so I flashed 3/4 of my butt as I was leaving the head sister office. She told me to at least put on some panties as I was closing the door. I poked my head back in and stuck my tongue out playfully and then retreated back to my class.

After what felt like weeks (but was actually just a single weekend), the head sister had reached out to multiple all-boys schools. Every single one was interested in the idea of lining their sidelines with cute cheerleaders to increase attendance numbers. Our school had essentially created a bidding war for their cheerleaders. The ultimate winner was our brother school due to a rather generous donation to our school. (We noticed that within a few weeks two new buildings had their grounds broken. Later, both were named after the rich person that donated the large sums of bribe money).

Some of the girls had mixed feelings about how the school was renting out their students. I heard out their concerns and let them know that this was the only way to save cheerleading. I also expressed that we would finally be able to afford new uniforms and other essentials that were lacking since the school had given us such little funding. The girls could see how passionate I was in saving our team and no one felt dirty after that. They were also excited for the chance for myself to be exhibited in front of a much larger crowd and they knew how that would get me very excited. The girls quickly cheered up when I explained the plans that I had for the near future. Truly, what's a football game without the cute cheerleaders pumping up the home team?

It was after school on a Thursday afternoon a few weeks after saving the team and I was heading back from the head sister's office. She had just finished giving me the details on the cheerleading squad's first assignment being this Friday. She handed me keys and told me to take care of one of the newly purchased school buses. I promised I wouldn't let her down, did a salute with an about face. This motion flashed my butt cheeks to the head sister, who at this point had just given up to tell me to cover up or even wear underwear. I sent out text messages to all the girls and told them to meet up for one final practice before the big game tomorrow. I gave them details and set the times for when to meet up in one of the open fields. Our cheer squad consisted of fifteen girls with myself and Mindy as co-captains for a total of 17 girls.

As I approached my squad, I saw the girls eagerly gathered in front of me. I just couldn't help but adore the modesty of their uniforms compared to my own. Their uniforms had skirts that went just above their knees and had sleeveless tops that covered their cleavage and midriff. Underneath their skirts, most of the girls had compression shorts or occasionally the riskiest one would have conservative cheeky panties. Their ensemble was complete with knee high socks and tennis shoes reflecting our school colors.

Mindy's outfit was definitely less conservative. Her skirt stopped at mid-thigh, allowing for her cheeks to show with the slightest movement. Her top had been adjusted to show off her cleavage and flat tummy. Underneath her skirt, she would have always have daring G-strings, which left her bubbly, firm ass fully exposed when her skirt moved. I had always tried to get her to just remove her panties, but she told me that it looked better on me when I did it and had no intention of taking any of the spotlight away from me. I didn't argue with her logic because these girls were always doing everything to have the focus solely on me and my daring antics.

As I made my way closer to them, the girls were confused when I showed up in my school uniform. Some must have thought that maybe today was a dirty laundry day since I do have those every once in a while wear I forget to wash my cheerleading uniform. I apologized to them for showing up later than the time I had everyone to be there. I explained my tardiness was from my meeting with the head sister ran a little later than I expected. I immediately started to discard my clothes quickly in front of them, right in the middle of the field. I quickly untied my blouse, allowing my bare 34DD breasts to fall out, and slid down my micro skirt, quickly discarding them next to my bag.

I was standing with my back to the sixteen girls, naked besides my heels. I purposely bent over from the waist, exposing my plump pussy lips and my puckering butt hole to the girls. I pretended to struggle with the straps of the heels to extend the period for the girls to look. I would peek between my legs to see all the girls now sitting on the ground to get a better view of my freshly-shaved vulva, which I could feel was now moist and glistening in the sunlight from their piercing gazes.

After removing my heels after what felt like five minutes, I put my uniform and shoes back into my bag and reached around inside my bag to grab my cheerleader uniform. I remained with my butt and pussy still turned toward my peers while I carefully laid out each article of clothing on top of my bag. I pretended to be looking at my clothing to decide what to put on first. I turned around exposing my bare breasts and naked slit to the girls. I asked what I should put on first and they gleefully said my stockings and shoes. I giggled and turned back around and bent over from the hip again to make sure my pussy and booty hole were on display for my lovely audience. I grabbed for the knee high stockings first and slowly pulled them up each leg ever so slowly. I looked back to see the girls had scooted closer to get an even closer view of my pussy. Then I proceeded to slide each shoe in a way to allow the same exposure of my pussy and booty hole to my onlookers.

Next, I decided to slide my top on over my head, which was basically just a microkini top that covered my nipples. I was still just standing completely bottomless while i fiddled with the top. The top itself slid over my head instead of being tied like a traditional bikini. This led to the top "accidentally" exposing my boobs very frequently. They would either fall out from underneath or slip out the sides due to it being designed for a smaller-chested woman. My areola were just covered by the tiny pieces of cloth but any movement would cause a nip slip.

I grabbed the last piece of my uniform to complete my ensemble. My skirt is the draw of my whole uniform. My skirt ends just at the top of my thigh, leaving the half of my ass exposed while just standing still. The skirt was designed for someone with a smaller butt and smaller hips so the skirt always shot up over my ass and hips mid- routine. It would completely expose my pussy or allow full-ass exposure to the rousing crowds. I imagined a section of the crowd being fans just wanting to see my exposure rather than rooting for the actual teams.

After what felt like an hour, I was finally clothed (if you would even consider my state of dress as clothed) and I gathered the girls around to commence practice. I told them to get in a circle around Mindy and myself and let them know that we would start with some stretching. We started with some simple arm stretches, but for it was an opportunity to show off for the girls. My boobs would squish into each other every time I pulled the one arm to the opposite side. Pulling my arms behind my head made my boobs fall out of my top altogether. I made sure to walk around while doing the stretch and checking on the girls one by one, to allow each girl an extended, up-close look. I would make sure to touch the girls and rub my bare breast against them as I was showing them the proper technique.

After placing my boobs back into place for about the hundreth time, we stretched out our hamstrings by spreading our legs, bending over at the hips and grabbing our ankles. This allowed the girls in front to see my breasts forming a massive cleavage and trying to bust out my tiny top. The girls in the back got to see my bare pussy and booty hole in their full glory. One of the girls ingeniously asked for me to turn myself for each rep so that they can make sure all to "maintain proper form." I giggled and ended up doing seventeen reps when I was only supposed to do ten. (Mindy asked specifically for four reps just for her own amusement: two with me facing her and the other two with me facing away from her).

Next, we had everyone sit down and immediately I knew how wet my pussy was based upon the sound it made when I pressed it into the grass. I heard an audible squish as my moist pussy left my juices in the grass below me. We essentially were doing the same stretch but just sitting down on the ground. As I reached my arms out, my breasts slid out of the bottom of my tiny top and my skirt raised up in the back to reveal my butt to everyone behind me. Since I was a very flexible woman, I also stretched by putting my hands out directly on the ground in front me. This added stretch popped my moist pussy from the grass below as I stretched myself as far as I could.

I could feel a light breeze blowing on my pussy now since it was no longer resting on the grass below. I knew the girls could see that I was visibly wet and dripping into the grass below me. I held this stretch for well over a minute so the girls behind me got an extended look at my glistening pussy. I got up fixed my uniform and repeated the stretching for everyone to get the full effect. Like clockwork, my breasts fell out of my top and I stretched my butt and pussy into full view for the other side of the circle.

The next stretch was to grab a partner and have them grab their arms and help them stretch out their back. This stretch also had every girl wanting to have a closeup of "my form." Mindy grabbed my arms and leaned me back, which forced my breasts towards the sky and caused them to spill out of the bottom of my top. This position also forced my pussy to be exposed to anyone standing in front of me. I had to show each member the proper technique, which was really just about viewing my inner glistening labia and puckering, pink booty hole.

Some of the girls were daring enough to touch the liquid that had streaked down my leg from my labia, which caused me to squeak each time one of those girls did. I asked Mindy to kindly put me down and I instructed to everyone partner up. I caught a lot of labia pressed up against the girls' cute little panties or compression shorts. I felt my moisture continuing to build that it was still leaking out. Mindy must have been watching my pussy very intently because I felt Mindy cleaning the nectar that was now dripping down my leg with her fingers no shortly after my own discovery. I let out a moan and bent over at the hips as if I was watching one of the pairs of girls forms very intently. This was to allow a better view of my booty and pussy specifically for Mindy. I allowed her fingers to explore my moist legs until she reached my soaked labia. I quickly fixed my form and shooed her hands away from touching me further since we had a practice to finish. Mindy was clearly disappointed, but I told her that we really needed to focus on practice.

Now that stretches were finished, I instructed everyone to circle back up again with myself and Mindy in the center again. The girls seemed to have switched sides that they were originally on so that everyone shared similar views. I instructed that the first move we would practice is settling down into the splits. Mindy insisted that I once again be the guinea pig, which I was happy to oblige and I was co-captain after all.

I slowly spread my legs apart, this action caused my skirt to slowly creep up my ass to anyone behind me and brought my pussy into view for anyone in front of me. I felt my feet sliding out from under me until my vulva slapped the ground with a moist sound, causing me to let out a sensual moan. The sudden force downward caused my skirt to pop up to my chest, leaving my ass completely uncovered minus the very top of my butt crack and exposing my slit for anyone in the front. The girls applauded for my form but mostly for my state of undress.

Mindy offered me a hand to pop right back up and the fast motion caused mutliple things to happen. My breasts popped free from my tiny top, my ass jiggled out of control and my pussy had a stream of my delicious nectar. I looked down and feigned embarassment at my state of undress. The girls all giggled and asked me to flip around so that they could see the technique again but from the reverse angle. I happily obliged their request and readjusted my uniform to allow the same effect to occur all over again.

I perform the split the exact same way: slide down slowly, which gradually exposed my ass and pussy, and plop my soaked pussy into the grass below. My skirt rocketed up again, which now exposed my ass and pussy to Mindy and the girls behind me. The girls in front got to see my slit this time around. Since I knew Mindy was behind me, I actually started to bounce my hips and grind my pussy into the grass below me. I let out some moans to the exuberance of the girls. I allowed the girls to come look at my form more closely, which each girl was each allowed extended looks of my plump butt and a little pussy exposure from the back while in the front they were treated to my slit in its full exposure. I instructed all the girl to get back into their spots and giving them pointers on proper technique.

Mindy was the last girl to come over and she decided to give my booty cheeks a resounding slap as I was preoccupied with giving the girls instruction. In my surprise, I let out a much bigger moan as I continued to grind my pussy into the very moist grass below me. Mindy whispered in my ear that as much as we could watch my ass and pussy all day that we should finish practice first. I stuck my tongue out with a wink and smile while saying that she was no fun. Once again, I asked for her assistance in getting out of the soaked grass. She once again grabbed my arms and pulled me up even quicker, which again popped out my breasts and exposed my plump butt and pussy for the world. The strings of liquid were much thicker and there were more of them connecting to my pussy. Once again, I feigned my state of undress and the girls giggled at my fake dismay.

Mindy joked about why I was even wearing the top since any sharp movement seemed to make my tits fly out anyways. I asked all the girls if it would be better for me to have no top at all, which everyone pleaded in accordance for me to just take it off since it seemed to be an nuisance for me anyways. I pretended to fight their demand to leave my breasts bare in public and pretended to reluctantly free my breasts from my tiny top. I pulled my breasts free from my top, which caused them to bounce for a bit and my nipples were still hard like diamonds from the earlier excitement.

After handing my top to Mindy, who threw it to one of the other girls to keep for safe keeping, we continued with the routine and I asked for each girl to give me their best split. I walked around with one of my arms positioned directly under my breast to push them out even further while pretending to be focusing on each girls form. I patiently walked the circle to see each girl slowing getting into a splits. Unfortunately, none of the fifteen girls could go past the halfway mark with most of them falling backwards and exposing their panties/shorts to me in the process. I made sure to tell them that they had been making excellent progress despite the limited practice time and to just keep working at it.

I stopped in front of Mindy to see that she had completed her splits and was waiting for me patiently. She had been eye level with my soaked pussy and butt for quite a while and was watching me with the girls. Mindy asked if I could get a closer look at her form, which brought my pussy so close to her face that I could feel her breath. I peaked at her skirt that had rode up, which was now revealing her own plump butt cheeks with her tiny orange g-string flossed in between. I complimented not just her form but also her exquisite physique. Mindy thanked me and started to jiggle her butt cheeks in glee from my words of praise. Her butt was just a bit smaller in size compared to mine but I couldn't help staring at it whenever she brought her cheeks into my view.

Tiffany8
Tiffany8
124 Followers