Cheerleading by Example Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They asked if I needed water but I joked saying I got plenty from Mindy, which brought the girls into an uproar. I decided to go back to my bag to at least shove my skirt back in there and get a swig of water. Mindy accompanied me back with my skirt in hand. I reached down into my bag, making sure to bend over at the hips with my legs straight to flash my very wet pussy. It was so wet that it was trickling down my legs at this point and it was no secret that I was clearly still turned on by my previous actions with Mindy moments earlier. She handed me my skirt but had positioned her mouth just a few millimeters from my pussy lips. Mindy caught the scent of my pussy and was overcome by her insatiable horniness from our make out session minutes earlier and planted her face into my wet pussy. She dove her tongue as deep as it would go immediately finding my pleasure spot, which she could find instantaneously.

Mindy was so forceful that I fell forward into my bag with my butt now positioned straight into the air and pussy now spread wider as she continued her eating out of my delectable pussy. Moans of pleasure were escaping my mouth as her tongue brought waves of ecstasy to my pussy. She also would occasionally slap my butt, which brought me closer to another inevitable orgasm. I began to grind my pussy further into her tongue, making her push even harder on my pleasure spot and I felt her free hand rubbing on my clit. My moans were basically screams at this point as my edging was soon becoming an explosive orgasm. My pussy began to spasm on Mindy's tongue as she continued to rub my clit allowing my orgasm to continue for what felt like a full minute more. She was licking up the additional liquid that I had produced as I regained my composure still with my butt facing towards the sky.

Mindy gave my butt cheeks each one more slap, causing them to jiggle as they were on complete display for the girls. I grabbed my water and took a little drink. Then I poured the rest over my now sweaty and hot naked body. My naked breasts glistened in the sunlight and was instantly cooled down thanks to a nice breeze. The girls could see my nipples hardening from the cool water. I was in such a daze from my orgasm that I completely soaked my stockings and shoes in the process. I was more concerned with cooling down my body that was burning up from two massive orgasms.

Mindy seemed to have noticed my predicament and quickly insisted to take off my stockings and shoes. I quickly retorted that I needed shoes to finish practice but with the help of the girls Mindy convinced me that I would be very uncomfortable with my wet shoes and could roll my ankle due to the liquid. She made legitimate points but I also know they just wanted me completely naked at this point.

I bent over once again at the waist with my legs straight again. My uncovered (and now red with hand prints) butt cheeks and swollen pussy lips were once again on full display for the team. The girls could see that I was oozing much more considerably after two sessions of being eaten out. My inner thighs were covered with my love juices and saliva from both Mindy and Angelica bringing me to satisfaction. I started to untie each shoe very slowly, jiggling my butt side to side. With my shoelaces finally undone I stood up to pop each soaked shoe off each foot. I felt my butt jiggle when I was trying to glide my shoes off my feet. I then slid the stockings off my legs and repeated the shaking process as the wet material stuck to my legs as I was pulling it off.

With the last piece of material tossed aside, I was standing completely naked in front of my team. With 16 pairs of eyes staring at my still glistening body from the water, I could feel their eyes soaking in my naked breasts with my still hard nipples. I walked back casually through the grass to get into position to feel the girls staring at my slit and watching as each butt cheek jiggled with each step of my legs. I giggled and asked everyone to get into position. Everyone quickly followed suit and practice was starting back up once again.

I illustrated to the girls a jump I would specifically would be doing for the routine: my toe touch technique, which was a jumping technique that had my virtually doing the splits in the air and having my arms in t-jump pose. The girls stared as my moist pussy was spread wide open to reveal my inner labia, which was still leaking my juices. My breasts and butt tightened during the jump and jiggled as I brought my feet back to the ground. The girls were impressed by my athletic feat but were more enthralled by my nudity.

I also showed them the classic herkie, which was a jump that had one leg straight out and the other bent out to the side. One of my arms was raised while the other was bent and attached to my hip. Once again, my inner vulva was on display for the anyone watching and the tightening and jiggling of my boobs and butt were just as entertaining. Mindy was impressed with my jumping prowess and admitted that she was unable to even do those moves but after watching me would continue to practice since the image of my naked body was forever burned into her brain.

Before I decided to call practice for the day, I decided to show all the girls some stretches that would help them build flexibility to do the splits and needling. I had the girls circle up around me as I approached a tree as I put my leg over my head. I instruct the girls to find a wall at home and practice getting their leg higher and higher to build up flexibility to be able to needle. The girls were watching every inch of my form especially my butt that was very firm from this position. My pussy was also wide open again and the view from between my legs must have been able to see my inner labia parting to reveal my most intimate place. I held that stretch for a few seconds and moved on to showing one more.

I brought my leg directly in front of me with my heel to the tree and leaned into it. I explained that this stretch would help with doing the splits. Mindy quickly asked if she could help with this one since this was a great partner stretch. I happily obliged since the bark of the tree was a little rough on my bare feet. I assumed the position and stuck my leg against Mindys shoulder. I leaned into the position and felt her hands firmly on my firm butt cheeks. Mindy was saying they were there to make sure she didn't fall over, which caused everyone to giggle. I instructed the girls that they could just keep stretching like this and eventually they would have that flexibility. Mindy helped bring my leg down and I dismissed everyone.

Mindy stated that everyone got to hug me today for their hard work. Every girl quickly lined up and embraced my naked, slightly damp body. I felt a few girls put their hands close to my naked butt but many stopped right where my back ended. As most of the girls had left, I brought Mindy over quickly and had an idea for a grand finale of a move for tomorrow night. She was all ears and as I explained my plan she round up Angelica and two other girls. She explained to them what they were going to do and quickly got into formation. We practiced basket tosses for a few times to make sure we had the timing down as well as for them to understand how much I weighed. I felt four pairs of hands help catch me every time, with Mindy's hands always ending up on my butt or very close to my pussy. The other girls hands would often end up on my shoulders but occasionally one of them would grab my breast. Angelica's hands would be near my legs and I could feel her moving them down closer to my butt and pussy as well.

After a couple of attempts, I told the girls that they were throw me into the air while I did a toe touch and then catch me. They would then help launch me up by one leg to allow me to needle. We did this a couple more times with the girls throwing me into the air and looking up to see my pussy extend wide open as I brought my legs out as far as possible. I quickly brought them back as I felt myself beginning to descend. I made sure to straighten out with my arms straightened out so that they were able to catch me as easily as possible. I felt four sets of hands cushion my body from smacking the ground and allowing my legs to be gently placed down. Mindy had her hands directly on my butt again and was preparing to push me up once again while the other three girls supported my feet to prop me up for the finale.

I felt myself rise high into the air with Mindys hands no longer touching my butt. I lifted leg from the girls hands and performed the needle. I felt the girls eyes glued to my pussy as I open my pussy lips for the final time that evening. I held the pose for a few moments then I brought my leg down and allowing the girls to pivot me and catch me on the way down. Applause and cheering broke out as the girls that I had dismissed earlier were still watching the spectacle from their bags. I asked the girls if they liked that and they responded that they loved it. I felt excitement for tomorrow as I knew that I was going to being putting on the show of a lifetime.