Cheers to the Leaders Ch. 01

Story Info
Cheer captain bullies her way to the top, team plots payback.
3k words
3.44
16.3k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emillie Hyde has bullied her way to the top of the school, and no one is spared her bitchery. Her classmates & teammates begin to conspire a payback that will transform her attitude and satiate their lust to bring her down. The following story will feature "slice-of-life" content among depictions of consensual sex, non-consensual sex, and allusions to incest, though not all in every chapter.

All characters made-up to appear in this work of fiction are over the age of 18.

This story is a work of fiction. No names or places presented here are real.

Any resemblance to real names or places are unintentional and coincidental.

But ... some of the details of this story are based on real events.

Jokes were made, and those implications inspired this school-life fantasy.

Once again, this story is a work of fiction - it never happened.

And, a rape fantasy does not EVER condone actually hurting someone in real life.

With this preface in place, let us begin.

***** ***** ***** ***** *****

Emillie Hyde had a perfect life. Perfect smooth skin, perfect blonde hair, perfect dream home, and a perfect loving family. Her mother Delia was the assistant to the principal at her elite private christian school, her father Mack was the owner of several auto dealerships. Her sister Melanie was two years older than Emillie, and had graduated from the same school; leaving behind a legacy as the cheer captain, volleyball captain, first chair violinist, choir leader, and valedictorian. Emillie had a great body, 5'9" tall and weighing 140 lbs., full C cups always hidden beneath modesty protectors; but Melanie still made her feel inferior standing at 5'11" and 120 with shirt straining DD's. Everyone in town loved Melanie, everyone in town tolerated Emillie. Her life really could have been perfect, if she just wasn't such a bitch.

***** ***** ***** ***** *****

"Mrs. Clyde," the whining began again, " I HAVE to make captain this year! I have all the-"

Clyde cut her off with a quick gesture, and just couldn't take it anymore. The old air conditioning in her small office never got where it needed to be, and her polo and khaki's were stiff and sticky with the day's sweat. She'd never admit it, but every coach has favorites and not-so-favorites, and her least favorite of all was trying to become an even bigger pain in her always sore back.

"Emillie, you have too much on your plate already. You're the captain of the soccer team for the fifth year running, you're in choir every morning, you have a schedule full of AP classes, all the extra curricular work you do with the church, and I hear Mrs. Krisner is giving you the first flute chair this year to lead the whole woodwind section. I cannot give you any more responsibility and watch you crumble underneath it."

In just a scratchy grey t-shirt and the too-long shorts that the school insisted upon, Emillie could still look ready for war. Her face was set in stone, she didn't shuffle her feet or pick at her hair, swept loosely behind her shoulders. The early evening sunset prism'd through the small rectangular windows set high in the wall, spotlighting specks of dust in the air, and half-blinding Clyde each evening no matter which way she faced in her desk.

Clyde thought this would at least be the end of it until Monday, but the girl lowly growled out the same argument again.

"Melanie did it all and more. I can do it too."

Mrs. Clyde let out a long sigh, and left the suddenly loud whir of the distant ceiling fan to punctuate long seconds of silence.

"You have to stop comparing yourself to Melanie. Focus on who you are and who you want to be, and stop trying to become your sister."

"Mrs. Clyde, I want to be cheer captain and my mom has already told me I'm the best candidate on the team this year. No one else can organize, promote, and lead like I can. I am not becoming my sister I am becoming better than her, and I AM the cheer captain whether you know it yet or not."

This was getting tiresome.

"Emillie your mother is not in charge of this team, I am, and I have not made my decision yet. Bonnie has the best jumps on the squad, Layna has been dancing for 12 years, Brooke and Elizabeth are both champion all-stars, and Courtney and Hailie have both been sport team captains before ... and NONE of them have as busy a schedule or as big of an ATTITUDE with me as you do!"

"I'm sorry for my attitude Mrs. Clyde, but I AM the captain."

"Go home, Emillie. I will make my decision next week."

"Mrs.-"

"GO HOME!" Clyde shouts. The squeal of the chair legs on the floor were quiet compared to the back of her seat denting the wall behind her. Emillie warbled for a moment at Clyde's outstretched hand ushering her towards the door, then turned to go without another word.

I worry about that girl sometimes, Clyde sighs to herself. If she's this willful with me she must be insufferable to her peers. The worst part of it is, she's right, and she'll be this year's captain on Monday morning. She's the only girl on my list with this much drive, and no one else will fight her when she fights this hard. I hate to say it, but that girl needs some of the fight knocked out of her for own good, if anyone around here ever has.

***** ***** ***** ***** *****

Jacob sits on the playground bench beneath the huge oak tree, scraping dirt with his foot. There's not many other people in school yet, just the athletes for pre-season tryouts and summer camp training. And one athletes boyfriend. What a waste of my damn time. Jacob's giving up the last week of his summer vacation to be at school to support Emillie trying out for cheer captain. She has to be captain of everything, and she just has to have me here to see it. But I can't even see her, they're inside the damn gym and what are they even doing? The rest of the cheerleaders left an hour ago.

A stampede of giggles with feet coming up behind him catches his attention, and he lifts his head just in time to see the track team running by in a collage of tan skin, blue tanks, and blond and brown tails trailing in the air behind them. Damn this school and the damn dress code, I can't even enjoy looking at girls here. If I have to hear "modest is hottest" or "ponder your feet" one more time, I'm going to cut my damn dick off and let them keep it.

"What are you looking at!?" shrills through the air, and Jacob flinches just as he's slapped in the ear. Damn it here we go. "I wasn't looking at anything! I was just waiting for you!"

Emillie stomps her foot on the ground and huffs out in a single breath, "We're leaving." It's a scramble for Jacob to catch up to her with his head still ringing, but he manages to reach her car barely behind her, tripping over his own feet in the parking lot, and narrowly keeping inside Emillie's three second window for following her orders. She reverses out of the parking space while Jacob is reaching out to close the door. Good thing the parking lot is nearly empty.

"How'd practice go, babe?"

"Don't call me 'babe' it's demeaning why don't you ever think before you start talking to me you're so stupid if you don't apologize to me you can forget about dinner with my family tonight."

"I'm sorry, Emillie."

"You're so stupid you never think about anything you're doing or how it affects anyone around you it's all about yourself and who were you leering at outside the gym like a creep that is so disrespectful to me everyone knows that we're promised that's so disgusting that you would look at someone else like that now the whole school thinks I'm a slut with a boyfriend who cheats on her."

"I'm sorry, Emillie."

"You haven't even asked about my making captain this year not that you even care but I made captain and Mrs. Clyde will be announcing it to the school next week so don't tell anyone else before I tell the rest of my team no one likes it when you spread rumors and get in everyone's business Jacob WHY ARE YOU TOUCHING ME!?"

He drops the strand of blonde hair twirled across his finger, and lets out "I'm sorry, Emillie." one last time. Damn I hope Melanie will be at dinner tonight. At least she's always nice to me. My ear still really hurts.

***** ***** ***** ***** *****

"What a bitch." Jodie could see Emillie's tantrum from the soccer field. I suppose I should be thankful that she's so busy being a cheertator that she didn't have the time to come make my life miserable this week. Jodie lines up back from another ball, and with two quick steps sinks it into the goal. Her shirt is caked with even more sweat and dirt than her face, and now that she knows Emillie is gone, she can at least lose six pounds of suffocating cotton jersey.

"It's just us left here now, we can go covers off!" The whole team gives a desperate laugh of relief as they peel the uniform shirts off and throw them to the fence line. With Emillie gone, there's no one here to rat on us for not wanting heatstroke.

Jodie raises her head with a smile as the wind picks up, and cools her down. Standing tall at 5'10" and 150, her dark brunette hair is tied back low, and the grime of the ball field covers every inch of exposed skin, from her EE cleavage bulging out from beneath double sports bras, to the elastics of her socks gripping muscled calves. Jodie Shaper is the co-captain of the soccer team, and whenever Emillie was too busy to come to practice was always her team's most productive training time.

"One more pass through on the goalies!" Come on Courtney, block my balls. You can do it.

Her cleats grip the field, and two quick steps sends another ball hurtling towards the goal.

Donnie Deene was alone in the equipment shed. Football had the morning time slots at the school, and once they were gone he knew he was guaranteed to be alone for the rest of the day. He spent the day watching the track team run all over campus, the volleyball team doing summertime sand scrimmages, even the softball team as they all swung at the balls, and a few of them swung with each other. But this moment was what he waited all day for. He grabbed the bottle of body lotion he stole from some girl's unattended gym bag earlier that day, and soaked his cock in it.

Come on Jodie, look at me. Look right at me baby ohhhh yeah.

His grip on his cock tightened as Jodie jumped and punched the air, hugging the goalie and swapping some of the dirt smeared across their tits. Courtney is pretty fine too. 5'9" and 110, platinum blonde hair balled in a mess on top of her head, and big tits. They gotta be C's at least. But not as big as Jodie's; she straps them in so tight but they still climb to get out with every bobble. Bend over ... bend over baby, hands on your knees, I can see right to where your sternum meets the swells of your breasts, bulging with every breath, and the way they rub together when you swing your arms. Ahhh they move on their own a little even after she stops walking arughhhhhh.

Donnie dribbles then launches a few thin squirts out onto the wall, and onto someone's folded & clean laundry stacked on a low shelf.

His cell phone goes off, a text message from his little sister, Hannah.

What does this slut want?

"Donnie, are you coming home tonight? What do you want for dinner?"

What does she care? She doesnt own me. So what if I dont come back tonight.

"Mac & Cheese. See you later."

She's a clingy annoying slut, but at least she gives me whatever I want.

But what I really want is someone like Jodie ... and Jodie's tits.

Donnie squeezes out more of the mystery girl's lotion, and tugs his fingers down the sides of his cock to get hard again as Jodie, Courtney, and the mostly topless team start circling and running passes past sunset into the twilight.

***** ***** ***** ***** *****

Melanie lay in bed, long blonde curls waterfalling behind her shoulders, toned skin slicked with sweat and sex, her knees up and cradled over William's shoulders. With every bob of William's head between her lips, her tummy contracts and the spasm rocks her head up and down into the mattress. The small of her back arches and drops in sync with her panting breath, adding to the motion of her breasts rippling in place, pink nipples tracing little zigzags in the air. With a drawn out squelch she convulses a final time, toes curling together behind William's neck. Melanie reaches out to run her fingers through his hair, and her legs slowly slope down.

Yessssss she thinks to herself, and "Yessssssssssss" she bubbles out loud in a fit of hilarity. William climbs his way slowly up her body, and ends with a deep loving kiss on her other set of lips before laying down beside her, cradling her head with a smile of his own.

"I love you, baby," mixed in with his long, heavy, exhalation.

"I love you, too," Melanie softly whispers back, pressing her breasts a little harder against his chest, and losing herself in his embrace again.

He's so wonderful, our life is so wonderful. I don't ever want this feeling to end ...

... Emillie will be home soon ... and William will want to leave rather than stay and have to listen to her. All she does is bitch at him for even being here with me, she would lose her mind if she suspected we were intimate. I'm tempted to leave with him. Emillie is a nightmare to be around lately, but I love her and want her to be more than the joyless, frigid, copycat of me she's becoming. Her boyfriend is no help, if you can even call him a boyfriend. Emillie dominates him so badly he has even less of a personality than she does.

If Jacob really loved her, he'd do the entire world a favor and give her some.

Her first time has to be what she needs, but she'll never accept that.

**********************************************************************************************

* ** *** **** ***** **** *** ** * END of PART the FIRST * ** *** **** ***** **** *** ** *

**********************************************************************************************

. . . . . . . . . . * PERSONS of DRAMA * . . . . . . . . . .

Christine Clyde . . . . . as . . . . . the frustrated teacher

Jacob Bruck . . . . . . . as . . . . . the pathetic boyfriend

Jodie Shaper . . . . . . as . . . . . the courageous leader

Donnie Deene . . . . . as . . . . . the abusive boyfriend

Melanie Hyde . . . . . as . . . . . the perfect sister

Emillie Hyde . . . . . . as . . . . . the perfect bitch

Courtney Hall . . . . . as . . . . . the rising star

Hannah Deene . . . . . as . . . . . the abused burnout

William Weisse . . . . . as . . . . . the sensual boyfriend

Bonnie Berke . . . . . as . . . . . the best tumbler

Layna Burns . . . . . . . as . . . . . the best dancer

Brooke Murrey . . . . . as . . . . . the best flyer

Elizabeth Stein . . . . . as . . . . . the best stunter

Hailie Willis . . . . . . . . as . . . . . the crowd pleaser

Karen Krisner . . . . . . as . . . . . the music teacher

Kristy Kleehammer . . as . . . . . the soccer coach

Author's Notes: Heyyy Hannah Loves You! ;)

I initially planned on telling the entire story in a single post. You can see that didn't happen. Once I started writing, and detailing information needed for a good story, I realized the effort would have to be broken up or else be a massive submission. I'm aiming for five chapters that culminate in the final scene, let's see how that turns out.

Clyde's statement to Emillie about being the soccer captain for five years was not a typo, nor has Emillie ever been held back. It would have been awkward to explain within the story, but their school is dual primary & secondary education. All characters who appear in this story in any form are over 18 years of age.

Some of Emillie's dialogue appears run-on. This is not a grammatical error, this is an effect to accentuate speech with minimal pauses, as in an emotional dump all at once.

Emillie's boast to Jacob about being promoted to captain is not a continuity error, she is boastfully assuming she has the position before it has been confirmed with her.

This is the first story I've ever shared publicly. Please leave constructive criticism, and tell me if you have a favorite character so far. :)