Cheers XXX

Info
A parody of the 80's TV sitcom Cheers.
318 words
3.6
1.5k
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a parody of the 1980's TV sitcom Cheers. This episode is based on the episodes from Season 6 to 11, with the departure of Shelley Long as Diane Chambers and the introduction of Kirstie Alley as Rebecca Howe. It is a typical Friday night at the Cheers bar. The regulars are there - Cliff, Norm, Lilith and Frasier. Carla, Woody and Sam are working at the bar. Rebecca complains to Lilith about being in her thirties, single, unattached, no boyfriend, no husband. Lilith suggests to Rebecca that she consult her husband Frasier for a hypnotic therapy session which would help her better understand why she can't attract the man she really wants. Rebecca goes into Frasier's office the following week. Frasier hypnotizes Rebecca. In that state, she refers to a man who was wealthy who dumped her and married another woman. Frasier then tells Rebecca that she should give up pursuing wealthy men and go after a loving, hard working blue collar man. Staring at a stack of mail on Frasier's desk, Rebecca get an idea in her head and thanks Frasier for the therapy that day. Later, she goes over to Cliff Clavin's apartment. She tells him that she wants him to fuck her. Cliff is drunk and they have sex in the missionary position. The following morning, Rebecca is disgusted by the fact they had sex and tells Cliff to not tell anyone about it. They exchange insults and Rebecca leaves. The next week, Rebecca complains to Frasier about the unsuccessful therapy and demands a refund. Having further fun with Rebecca, Frasier uses a code word he had used during therapy with Rebecca only known to her to get her to be horny for Sam Malone. She gets Sam into the men's bathroom and they fuck doggy style. After the sex is over, Rebecca asks Sam never to bother her for sex ever again.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Sexyprincesstofuck
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

Good stuff! Good good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

All the characters sound just like they did in the show Sam Rebecca Carla Lilith Frasier and Cliff this was hilarious and hot thanks princess

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

I love Cheers so much!! This is so cool

Share this

Similar Stories

1853 Creole Surgeon Romance A doctor loves a mulatto maid in antebellum Louisiana.in Audio
Aaaaa Breed Me Daddy ! (F4M) Cumming while a daddy breeds my pussy.in Audio
Last First Date Her best friend catches her in a compromising position.in Erotic Couplings
Quicky Doggy [Irish accent] Fucking my roommate doggy style.in Audio
1908 Immigrant Romance A tragic romance in turn of the century New York City.in Audio
More Stories