All Comments on 'Cheesecake'

by javmor79

Sort by:
  • 112 Comments (Page 2)
Fjmax6Fjmax611 months ago

Thank you saying this is a cuckold story before I read it and got totally PO'ed.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

She says "I like cheesecake, but i need meat, vegetables, grain, you my husband are the whole meal" Under her breath she says, "plus you are rich, provide me with a beautiful mansion and all the things that money can buy. I will love only you...and just play with the well hung guys".

fishgetterfishgetter9 months ago

Fjmax6about 1 month ago

Thank you saying this is a cuckold story before I read it and got totally PO'ed.'''''''' WELL, fjmax, you missed a very good tale. Too bad you passed on this gem. Better luck in your future readings.

fishgetterfishgetter9 months ago

People who are responding like these tales are in fact real, are just deceiving themselves. The fact that these tales are FICTION (maybe 95% are), should be apparent to everyone. If you (readers) can't get your panties straightened out: 'TAKE THEM OFF', and move on!

oldtwitoldtwit9 months ago

That’s another take on a cuck storyline, nice idea, characters are real enough, there are some people that love this for real, I'v met a couple of them, not my thing in anyway in real life but as a read this is a good one.

miket0422miket04229 months ago

Ending it here feels like the fairytale ending. Irene loves Oscar completely and when the time comes she'll make the difficult decision to drop Marcus.

As intensely as Irene is attracted to Marcus and as many of their rules as she's already broken it feels like the real ending is going to be much more different painful for everyone involved. It may still end up with Oscar and Irene together but, it's going to be much messier than the ending we were given.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Ick. Well written but objectionable subject matter. Their marriage is headed to the reefs to be wrecked. She keeps breaking all the rules they set up. But Oscar is as much to blame.

mariverzmariverz6 months ago

Escritura muy buena

Temática asquerosa.

Puedo entender el perdón si hay engaño, siempre debe ser la primera opción.

Pero, entregar a tu pareja voluntariamente?

Es mucho para mí.

Karn9Karn95 months ago

Well written but a very poor story. 2*

TwentysevenTwentyseven4 months ago

I think Marcus is right. She loves Oscar in exactly the same way she would love a Labrador. Full of affection and no respect.

LechemanLecheman3 months ago

In admiration to the author for providing the warning for the cuckold story - you saved me from that ugly sensation in my guts!

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Not into cuckolding AT ALL, but you did a great job of evoking her emotions. The husband's? Not so much. It could be that neither of us really understands why someone would want to be cuckolded.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjavmor79@javmor79
I enjoy my job as much as anyone else, but I LOVE writing. It's a fun escape. Real life leaves me precious little time to fully enjoy my hobby. I apologize to people who have to wait weeks between chapters of my stories. I enjoy reading erotic stories, but find that when I ...