All Comments on 'Cheesecake'

by javmor79

Sort by:
  • 112 Comments
Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 4 years ago
Honestly JAVMORE79... You really think this is a good story that you wrote?

If yourintension is to show somebody who's deeply psychologically disturbed And has serious issues with adult relationships ...which clearly the husband does ...then I suppose this story might have value.

But clearly that's not Why you wrote the story . Even if you got this story idea from somebody who has this sort of bizarre marital fantasy I don't see why or how it's worth writing about.

The key point which is only briefly touched upon in the story.... why does this have to happen on Valentine's Day. This married couple can engage in this sort of alternate lifestyle 364 days out of the year without it being the steep and about how they feel towards each other and about their marriage.

But having the husband push this bizarre alternate lifestyle fantasy specifically for Valentine's Day and having the wife accept it... Ends up destroying the very marriage that this bizarre fantasy claims it's trying to protect. The idea that the husband might be sexually turned on or his wife fucking another man on Valentine's Day shows a serious mental illness.

And the fact of the wife is willing o go along with this on Valentine's Day is Also a real problem.The wife should have rejected this idea completely on this one particular special day and if forced to go though with this....she probably should a left the husband and the marriage.

I Know that this is some sort of fantasy but if this were to really happen in a marriage it would be destroyed because the wife would realizes she has all the power in the relationship and there's absolutely nothing that the husband can do to change it

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

I'm one of your biggest fans, so I'll pass this waste of time by. Hope your next story is something for your fans.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 4 years ago
can understand the low score

you could have kept this shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

Thanks for writing, and thanks even more for sharing it.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 4 years ago

Exploiting the mentally ill is cruel. The wife should have got her deviant husband the help he needed to get over his sick fetish.

johnadpjohnadpabout 4 years ago
IMHO You Are Up There In Top Five Best Authors In LW

The aspect of a story I enjoy the most is what motivates people to do what they do, and you have masterfully explored that in this story. The conflict each of them has within themselves in both of them wanting something they know is probably not good for them, but because of deep psyche reasons they have (especially him) can’t help themselves.

This exploration you did could’ve been regarding any conflict we have where we can’t help going for something we intellectually know we shouldn’t go for. That can be bad fir us. Can burn us down the road, but can’t stop ourselves. Can be drugs, can be cheating, steaming for the thrill of it.

I’ll be honest I could’ve done without the pantry on oscar’s face though :).

I think after I published Losing Half the sane individual contacted me to write the story he had in mind and if I remember correctly the names he wanted used were Oscar and Irene. I told him I couldn’t do it justice because I didn’t get the cuckold thing. But you did a masterful job because you highlighted more the conflict side, at the sane time doing justice to the fetish side I think.

And last, I think this individual has convinced someone else to write the Oscar and Irene story, but I think that one is set in Barcelona (I looked it up after he contacted me).

Easy 5 stars for me.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 4 years ago
Thanks for the warning.

You are certainly one of my favorite writers but I have a primal abhorrence to cucks and their whores.

Happy Valentine's day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
???

2 stars Not a fan of cuck stories,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This is a tough one But excellent

A very close to real life situation. The struggle to stay married and together as a husband and wife or two individuals living under the same roof is not a life most marriages could survive. for me a 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
excellent writing

Loved your writing. No complaints in the flow and the dialog. You gave clear warning about content and I am not going to score low just because I don't care for wife sharing. But for those that do, this will be on their favorite list.

SithLord6969SithLord6969about 4 years ago

Sorry, not my cup of tea at all. *

payenbrantpayenbrantabout 4 years ago
Very well written....

...but it is a horrible subject matter.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WTF

You must really be bored to write this shit!

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 4 years ago
javmor79 said in the beginning...

...this is a cuckold story. In the first few lines readers were given a heads up by the author.

Like a drop of blood in the water the, 'death before dishonor' sharks jumped on this story and ripped it up. There is no way this story deserves a 2 point something rating.

Oh the other hand javmor79, posting this in the LW's category, the rating as it stands now was predictable.

Hey man, I'm a fan of yours, but as soon as I read your introduction to the story, I knew you were going to get nailed to the cross.

The very talented writer blackrandl1958 informed me one time while shooting emails back and forth, you can't tell a reader how they 'feel' about a story. How they feel about what they are reading is a personal thing and how they rate a story is a reflection of those feelings. An insightful thought you might consider while reviewing the ratings on this one.

Looking forward to you next posting. All the best and have a great day.

5 stars to offset this ridiculous rating.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 4 years ago
Pathetic creatures

Even Marcus. Someday he will want a real relationship and will realize he is just a toy. They are playing with him and will throw him away when they are done with him. No one to cheer for in this trio.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well done Javmor

Thanks for submitting despite knowing the likely outcome. And for having a sense of humor about it as well.

Loving Wives is an interesting beast. Most visitors here are looking for something specific and I’d wager for most (or at least many) that something generally isn’t an orgasm. For me, I’m after the drama and emotion that arises out of the situations that happen in these stories, whether that situation is cuckolding or more general infidelity. A Javmor story is usually a safe bet for me and this one is no different.

rnebularrnebularabout 4 years ago
I'm conflicted on this one

I still don't really understand the emotion behind the cuckold lifestyle, but won't hold that against anyone else. Where I get conflicted on these stories is the line that I think she crossed with her relationships. She went from just having a "toy" to actually sharing a part of herself with another, which in my head DOES take something away from the husband and marriage. His concern for the possibility that she will leave is very real, and should the living situation improve on the boyfriends side, she might eventually choose him, no matter what she thinks during this time. Anyhow, I think I spotted a few missing words (my usual nitpicks lol) but otherwise an interesting read. No idea how to score it, so leaving it without.

Thanks for sharing and looking forward to the next story!

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2about 4 years ago
shit is shit no matter how you dress it up

and by the way the writing is very good but

fuck the content made me heave up my meals for the last month

for content 1 * a million droopy dicks and hundreds of pails of vomit

BigGuy33BigGuy33about 4 years ago

Well written as always but...

...well, you know.

The Style GuyThe Style Guyabout 4 years ago
Well written

As always, your story is masterfully written.

I’ve never been a fan of cuckold stories from the cuck perspective, but no one can argue with the superior writing. Still a 5.

KalimaxosKalimaxosabout 4 years ago
Think before you become a cuck

Sooner or later, every cuckold wife gets around asking this question: "WHAT KIND OF MAN GIVES HIS WIFE TO ANOTHER WITH OUT TAKING HIS, AND JUST WATCHES THE WIFE BE TAKEN AND GETS AROUSED? I am not married to a man. I deserve a man. My husband is a pussy."

I know, because my uncle was a cuckold and my aunt eventually went to that place and asked that question. And that was the end of them.

Any of you cuckolds who think you can sustain your marriage giving your wife away day in and day out are in for a rude awakening in the end when the cuck thrill turns in to an abandonment nightmare. Your wife, will never ever, EVER respect you if she stays around.

If you are contemplating doing this for real and you have so far not done so. STOP and think. This fantasy is best kept in your silly mind. If you need to think of that when you bang the old lady, leave it there instead of starting the road to your own destruction.

Even if she stays with you, it’s just to keep fucking around while she has less and less respect of you by the day. Think. Think hard before you do this. Once you start, there is no going back. EVER.

Cuckolding is not like full swap swinging where you do his wife as he does yours. It’s totally different. I've see the face of first time cucks who didn't think it through and it’s not pretty. THINK IT OUT...THINK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I appreciated the warning

But you're a good author, so I read the story. It was disgusting. Unfortunately, when you deal with the dark side of people's emotions it can be difficult to illicit a satisfying story. These are simply awful characters. The cheating slut and her lover. The spineless husband. A truly awful combination. Every time I read a story like this one the same questions come to mind. What happens when she gets pregnant by her lover? Will her husband raise another mans' child? What happens when she brings home an STD, herpes or HIV? Will he divorce her? What happens when she finds a man with a bigger dick and realizes her husband will NEVER be able to satisfy her, sexually, going forward? What happens when she finds a man that has more money or is simply her "soul mate"? Will she divorce her husband? When she demeans, degrades and humiliates her husband, how long will it be before she allows those actions to take over her behavior towards her husband? Who will divorce who? When she loses her respect for her husband, will she divorce him? When he realizes she has no love or respect for him, will he divorce her? I mean where's the limit? When does one or the other finally realize their actions have consequences and that their marriage is over now? All that's left is the paperwork. All you accomplished here was to paint yet another picture of a marriage destroyed by two ugly, self absorbed people. It truly wasn't worth the time spent to read it. Without a doubt, your worst story.

1 star only because negative stars aren't yet available.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 4 years ago
Stupid Cupid... Stop Cucking On Me

For what this was , it was well done . Didn't enjoy it but I respect the skill it took to construct this story and the guts to cut against the grain of prevailing popular opinion. I often wish there was a way to pay the Literotica author based on how much their story was appreciated. This would have been worth zilch in terms of my subjective and biased monetary esteem but other stories by this would have gathered fiscal plaudits. Maybe one day.

Nevertheless as said before the author showcased his savvy making this happen . Kudos to javmor79 for following his muse..

Ergo the obvious score

Full Marks *****

HeelGuy9800HeelGuy9800about 4 years ago

To give this story a one is stupid. Do I like cuckolds, no. Do I like women you screw other men beside their husband, no, but I do enjoy good writing and this is well written. I love reading what is in people’s minds as they are doing the deed. I believe Irene’s and Oscars better be careful. Irene might become addicted to strange cock if Oscar Marcus moves on, then what.

luedonluedonabout 4 years ago
"Know thy audience" indeed.

You certainly do know your audience, Mr Javmor. You also know how to create the most complex characters I have come across on Literotica. Then, having created these complex characters, stories such as this one explore their inner thoughts.

Perhaps the next story could be about a Loving Wives reader who is apparently terrified by the idea that characters in a story are sexually turned on by doing things that the reader doesn't understand. Why does it worry them so much?

Lue

Ps: Was this story designed to demonstrate the total invalidity of the LW scoring system? At 2.87 so far, this is the only Javmor story that has scored below 4.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Normally A Favorite Author

I get excited when I see a javmor79 story posted...but well with this one...not so much. Yeah a good writer...but the cuck thing is not worth reading the whole story. Stopped after page one and based on the comments...glad I did. Anxious to see your next one..hopefully something I can stomach to finish. Not rated.

patilliepatillieabout 4 years ago
You prove with this you can write with the best cuck writers

jenny gently, etc but the subject is still distasteful, as you foreshadowed in your preamble.

OPrimeOPrimeabout 4 years ago
Needs help

In no universe is this healthy.

Rob5373Rob5373about 4 years ago
I’m usually a fan but....

I get accused of writing so called cuck stories even though my characters have some remorse and realize it toward the end. I just can’t do the wife sharing thing though. Just doesn’t do anything for me when the hubby is a total wimp and she comes home with a pussy full of someone’s else’s jizz. Good writing just not my cup of tea. I dark understand how the incest stories, mom doing son and getting knocked up, dad doing daughter, etc...Get such high scores. Do people really enjoy that shit? Keep em cumming. Lol

ibbunkibbunkabout 4 years ago

Not a cuckold fan, but it's an enjoyable story.

Many authors prefer not to try to describe the thoughts and desires behind the actions, not to mention the consequences thereof.

Thanks for your hard work.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 4 years ago

Hmm. Imbalance sequel. I can’t wait for that.

As always, I love your writing. As for the cuck point of view - I guess that’s a part of what I sometimes look for in literature - a point of view discomfiting to me, but affording me an insight into an alternative frame of mind. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please..

You are a great writer. BUT PLEASE,no more of this sick shitty category,that should not be in LOVING WIVES.

robinhodrobinhodabout 4 years ago

I don't like cuckold stories. You warned us. Why did I read it? Don't know, but, to my amazement, I enjoyed it. Well done indeed. I don't expect to change my lifestyle though.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
You warned us, so...

...thank you for that. Not my cup of tea by a country mile, but I was warned.

cybojicybojiabout 4 years ago
I dont get it

Why being a cuck could turn anyone on. Its like dancing in a house that on fire. Sorry jav, really like your writing, but not this one.2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Always love the comments that give a writer the highest marks, independent of content and substance.

But it is soooo well written. I guess these people would give high marks to an artist who painted a virtuoso amazing depiction of an 8 year old girl being fucked in the ass. "Well, I don't really care for the content, but the artistry is undeniable."

C'mon, you high markers really do like the cuck depictions and lifestyle. Sissy up and admit your kink. Its Literortica: no one knows who you are, no one cares what you think, and no one will miss you when you are gone. Thank God.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well written and insightful.

What do you make of men who are warned about a cuckold story but read it anyway? And then complain, complain, and complain? It's always the same guys, too. If javmor had had Oscar shoot Irene dead and burn his own house down with her body in it, they'd be cheering. That's the kind of story they want.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not a scooby!

Still can't see the thrill that these 'men' get from being scared your SO is getting fucked better and might leave you. Seriously where is the fun in watching your relationship go down the shutter?

That aside, this was a well written piece that came over more as an exploration of the fetish than a celebration of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
good save !

well I gave you a 5 the plot was nicely twisted almost as twisted as Oscar the sick fuck, And I normally will avoid a willing cuck story. so well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
@Kalimaxos

not really. it much depends on how wealthy the cuck is. the wife gets the best of both worlds after all.

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 4 years ago

Jav

I am a fan of yours and I realize you stated this at the beginning, 'A guy emailed me and asked if I could pen a story containing his fantasy.'

Where my dislike came was the (in my opinion) the underlying innuendos. From what I gleaned, she was a an older white woman with an older white husband starting to have erectile problems. He gets off by letting her have some outside the marriage. Now she has been with one for a while and she is starting to have feelings for him.

Marcus, if by what little you gave us to go on, is a younger black male. Before I get ripped for my assumption, lets look at some of the things you wrote about him. He was a mechanic, drove a truck not a car, When he took her home the guard on duty started to walk over to the truck. It definitely didn't belong here, and his eyes were suspicious. As the truck drove down the streets of her neighborhood, Marcus couldn't help looking around with a mixture of envy and antipathy.

He was in an environment he didn't feel comfortable in. Now this was the first time I had to wonder, was this the first time he had brought her home? Did he not pick her up earlier?

Did Oliver really care what Irene did? Since when did sperm have a smell to it, I know a woman has a smell but not sperm. Did Oliver just smell the panties or did he lick them. She simply fished her hand around in her panty drawer and pulled out a small pair. Who puts soiled panties back in their panty drawer instead of the dirty clothes hamper, especially if she was going to throw them away?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You're a great writer but...

... Man, did I hate the content. Full marks for the technical skills, but it still turned my stomach

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sorry I don't care for willing cuckold stories....

Sickening behavior for any man to turn his wife into a slut whore for others. I just read the comments on this story, best I will do. Hopefully your next one is up to par. I don't give a shit how well one writes a cuckold story, it still remains a cuckold story. No score, since I didn't read it, but I do enjoy reading the comments, they're always priceless.

OOAAOOAAabout 4 years ago
FANTASTIC STORY!!!!!

Very hot, sexy and well written! Congratulations!

A great Valentines present ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Surprisingly good....

I'm usually very quick to jump in with a negative comment. But this time, even though I dont really like blatant cuckolding, this story was very well done.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Kalimaxos please just sit your Bitch ass down and shut the fuck up already!!!

You are a Swinger which means you're a cuckold, you monumentally ignorant ignoramus! A cuckold is a person whose spouse has sex with others, under any form and guise. Whether its cheating, swinging, whatever. A swinger is a knowing cuckold who cuckolds his Wife too. That doesnt make you special, you punk-ass!

You waste so much time and so many comments attacking cucks!

You're like a guy who says he's not gay, he fucks other guys' mouths and asses but he doesnt let them fuck his, so, he's 100% straight!!!

Stupid fuck!!! I can understand the BTB and cuck-hating crowd attacking cucks. But you better really shut the fuck up. You are a fucking cuck okay. You are like this Latino I used to know, his name was Guillermo but he started calling himself Will and passing himfel for a Gringo! WTF!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please let Oscar grow some balls

I like your past stories, but all your other characters would not stand for this

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

Lue,why would this story show the invalidity of scoring in LW? Javmor does , indisputably, present some of the best characters, and stories ever written in LW. Readers appreciate his stories and score them accordingly. Why is it so difficult to believe that readers want more than complex characters and good writing? The idea of being a cuckold is abhorrent to me, so being a Javmor fan, I didn't read or score it. Seeing the middle aged white woman with a character named Marcus shows exactly where this story is going, and I didn't read any farther. It seems that most LW readers don't care for cuckold stories, even those that are well written. Why would scores not reflect this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This is the stuff right here

5 stars.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 4 years ago

" This Valentine's Day story is a cuckold tale. " That couldn't be much clearer could it?

If you hate cuckolding stories, went ahead and read this anyway, and still gave it a low score because it's a cuckold story. You are either stupid, scared you might see yourself in the story, or a deliberate asshole. I dislike censorship in general, but self-appointed content monitors who want to force authors into writing only certain themes? Them, I truly despise.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 4 years ago
26thNC

Have to agree. I listened to his warning, barely skimmed and didn't score.

Jav rocks in my book but I'm not interested in deranged bitches and their wimps.

luedonluedonabout 4 years ago
I wish others were like you, 26thNC

You say "I didn't read or score it." Very sensible, sir. Wise people don't read stories about things they don't like reading stories about, and having not read them they don't score them.

However, there are idiots who don't read LW stories and one-bomb them because they claim to not like the topic of the story. There are others who do read it and feel guilty for doing so because they believe that what it describes is wrong, and they also give it low scores. What they are scoring has nothing to do with the quality of the story.

That's why the scores for LW stories are invalid.

I now don't even score the few LW stories that I do read, whether I consider them good or bad. With other categories, the scores usually mean something useful, but not with LW stories.

Lue

johnadpjohnadpabout 4 years ago
@26thNC... I'll Tell You What's Wrong With Your Point

Cheating wife, cuckold, and swinger stories share the LW genre. Readers with limited time rely on the scoring to see which stories they should read. So, the fans of each of the categories should score each category that they are a fan of.

Especially when travelling I rely on Yelp as a restaurant guide. I like all kinds of ethnic foods. Let's say I'm in a medium sized city and felt like eating Indian food and some people who don't even like Indian food, or may be racist, one bomb this one Indian restaurant even though they've never been in there. Or if they had, it's not their cup of tea to start with and they gave it a one star score. As an Indian food fan I would have been done a great deal of disservice by not getting an accurate score by people who frequent and enjoy Indian food to start with to know if I should eat at that restaurant or not.

Would you like cuckold or swinger story fans to one bomb BTB stories with or without reading them, to just say fuck you to the BTB crowd? Wouldn't that do a major disservice to the BTB authors and their fans?

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 4 years ago
Well written as usual

Had to read this, as a moth seeks out the flame, despite finding the subject matter quite foreign to me.

The husband clearly has issues of self esteem, and really needs psychological help.

The wife is just a whore, taking advantage of her husband's condition.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

Johnadp, I didn't score the story, as I didn't read it, and have so much respect for the author. I don't score anything that l don't read and I certainly don't encourage *1 bombing. I know it happens for the obvious cuck, ir, cheating stories,but I'm also absolutely certain that it also happens to the obvious BTB authors too. People have their own reasons for their particular likes and dislikes, that colors scoring on stories. I found your stories to be interesting, and we'll written and scored them accordingly. But I'm sure many readers just bombed your stories because they remember some of your comments that they didn't agree with. I have a couple of stories, but it would be foolish to think that something written by 26thNC would score well, no matter how well written. Readers don't like their favorite authors moving away from their usual themes either. Skippy47's latest for example, and even Vande1's cuckold story didn't score well. Loving Wives is so bad recently that it is rare to see anything above a *4. If I'm not familiar with an author, I look at the comments, not the scores t decide what to read. I guess, after this rambling mess, that Lue is correct in her feeling that LW scores are almost useless in judging a story.

johnadpjohnadpabout 4 years ago
@26thNC

I was referring to your point in your comment with what is wrong in a score reflecting readers don’t like a genre. I did note from your comment that you didn’t score it. I feel decent people do that.

Btw, I think you’re missing out by not reading this story. As in my first comment, I think this story shows the conflict within people when they sometimes do things contrary to what may be in their long term self interest.

Although, you may want to skip the sentences around when the wife’s panties are mentioned.

As far as my stories, I have no doubt that I got at least a couple of hundred 1stars because of my comments on other stories which would have greatly reduced my scores. But you are much more generous to all kinds of authors, but then I typically don’t read cuckold stories so don’t know how you comment on those, so your score shouldn’t be that much affected. Are you saying a Cali guy like me has more balls to post a story ‘than a proud conservative Southern guy like you?’ Honestly, I would love if the regular readers of LW post the stories of their relationship that made them hooked on LW. No matter how well written or not. Nothing like true real life.

javmor79javmor79about 4 years agoAuthor
From the author

I want to thank everyone for reading. I appreciate all the comments.

For those who asked, no this was not an experiment. My only stipulation for writing a story is that I enjoy writing it. I don't do it for the shock value, praise, or the red H. I do it for the fun. I do it to evoke some sort of feeling from the audience. If I can get you to care a little, I've done my job.

I can't say that I won't ever write another cuckold story. I can't say that I won't write a BTB story. Whatever story gets triggered inside of my twisted imagination will make it's way out on paper. Some of them people will enjoy. Other's will probably not get any love. Such is the fate of writers. Unless you are of the Todd172 variety, you can't hit a home run with every stroke of the pen. Sometimes, a bunt will have to do.

Thank you all. I hope to see you at next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great work as always..

I actually got scared that this migth be heading into a dark ending, glad they talked it out, hope the marriage survives since it is in more danger that the both of them realize.

luedonluedonabout 4 years ago
Those bloody apostrophes

"make it's way out on paper. Some of them people will enjoy. Other's will probably not get any love."

Oh dear.

Lue

Ps: I'm not yet in SBrooks' class as a picker of nits, but I do try.

javmor79javmor79about 4 years agoAuthor

Gotta love Lue.

If you keep nitpicking, I'm emailing my next story to you for editing.

And I'll make sure it's a long one!

luedonluedonabout 4 years ago
Ah, that's OK dearie, the love is returned

Bring it on. I've been practising my editorial nit-picking skills on Piper Hamlin.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Crap story. Waste of time.

Artie88Artie88almost 4 years ago
A good story

Well constructed and argued story, making the point of substance and fun.

Hard not to moralize a bit as the reader.. impossible really.

Cuckold life style is not for everyone, but there are aspects to it to which all can relate. Such as the risk (transferring affections), ownership (a spouse 'owning' their other half's devotion/loyalty) and dependency (on their spouse's better judgement).

All this came out in the story and I enjoyed that part of it, regardless of how distasteful I find the cuck scenario, and Marcus made fun of her Lassie rather crudely. The fact that he knew he could get away with encouraging her to disparage her husband is telling, and echoes just how she really felt about her husband. Regardless of her 'steak and potatoes' at the end, she must secretly despise her husband for his fetish (even if she does not admit it).

Good story. Made me (the reader) think about this subject a bit more than I really want.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I almost puked reading this!

I’m sure swingerJoe will be giving this 5 stars so with my 1 Star you get an average of 3!

cabbage01132cabbage01132almost 4 years ago
"You will never lose me, baby. There is nothing or no one that can make me ever stop loving you."

slippery slope, the disrespect and rule breaking, soon to be divorced wether he wants to or not.

gotta laugh at these cucky types 5*

unMisTakenIdentityunMisTakenIdentityalmost 4 years ago
Yuck

Not my cup of tea. Painful to read in its entirety. I couldn't do it.

I will never understand the hotwife/cuckold lifestyle. Ever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I never understood how "greasy hands on my body" is sexy. I mean who thinks grease is sexy? Probably someone who has never had it on their hands I guess...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
dude's not even human at this point

closer to a dumb little dog with a bank account. he'll be happily raising other men's kids while his wife enjoys herself. still, to each his own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
To all the "But the writing..." folks

Tom "Cover that up! It's awful, I can't believe you're showing this!"

Jerry. "What's the problem, it's art"

Tom "Art?!??! You call that art?"

Jerry. "Of course it is. Look at the brush work, how it conveys motion..."

Tom. "But, but"

Jerry. "But nothing. Along with the skill and technical merit of the brush work the colour palette chosen really works with the scene. You can just make out some detail in the shadowy section, whilst the foreground colors just pop!"

Tom "I still say it's horrid, and not fit for public display."

Jerry "It isn't on public display. Children aren't allowed in this section and there's a clear notice that some people might find some pieces disturbing."

Tom. "Distuturbing??! That's what you call this?"

Jerry. "Well, it doesn't bother me all that much but it obviously disturbs you."

Tom "Hell yeah it disturbs me! It's a painting of an eight year old being ass raped! Who in God's name is the audience for this shit?!?!"

Jerry. "But... Don't you see? The artist's ability to draw such strong emotions from you is proof that the piece really is fantastic."

Tom. "..."

Jerry. "Do you have anything on display? No, of course not. You aren't an artist, you just are incapable of understanding and frankly have no right to criticize."

Tom. "Oh for crying out loud! (Throws hands up and turns to leave, thinks to himself "Yes, it is awfully lifelike, I certainly hope the subjects were just figures in the artist's imagination. I wonder... Naw, it's just fantasy stuff, material for the paedo's. Still, there are a lot of people looking at it." Looks back at Jerry) Alright you win, guess I'm just an unsophisticated Philistine, but if you can look at that and find merit in it..." (shakes head slowly) Just do us both a favor and stay the Hell away from children!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

I'd like to see you write more stories along these lines.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A disgusting story about...

...three disgusting people. Hopefully, at some point, people such as these will be overtaken by the festering mass they are creating.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Hate cuck stories stopped reading this shit as soon as I realised

Scores 1/5

WisquejacWisquejacover 3 years ago

Oscar is not even worthy of disgust. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You lost in the second sentence.

Thanks for the warning at the begining of the story.

I could never write something like this, even as "writing exercise", or a fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oscar no real man

Oscar is no real man... the contempt she shows him and the idiot she is screwing no real man would let this continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best cuck story i have read on this site

You are a superb author. This is the very essence of the fetish. It consumes those who dare to take it to the end.

She will most probably leave him for Marcus because she is just a woman who wants a man she can respect, and she is struggling to respect her husband whom she does love in spite of what she does.

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 3 years ago
A Couple Observations

First, thanks to javmor for supplying a disclaimer in his preface. After reading this well written tome, I wonder if "Fetish" would not have been a better category. I observe that within the Cuckold community, the characters would appear normal and rational. However, among the LW set, all three characters are largely despicable. With no admirable characters in a story the readers' enjoyment and scoring will be negatively impacted. It's a matter of meeting expectations.

.

Again, thanks for your well written contribution! Thanks too for editing out the grammar and punctuation gaffs that create speed-bumps in a reader's smooth flow.

.

Keep 'em comin'.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 3 years ago

Nope. Eventually she will want to be with the man and not the twisted Cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well written albeit a distasteful topic. Still can’t get my head around that this is an actual fantasy for some. My whole body tenses in anger when I read one of these knowing that in real life only a very small percentage of these sorts of relationships survive let alone flourish. The reality is somewhat more brutal, less romantic and a hell of a lot less forgiving.

ibuguseribuguseralmost 3 years ago

I never thought I'd give 5* to such a story!

But here we are. 5*

Your writing skills are superb.

zeuspmzeuspmalmost 3 years ago

wow... that was pretty hot

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesover 2 years ago

This story gets closer to the psychology of the cuck than most stories of its kind : profound feelings of sexual inadequacy and self-loathing transforming themselves into a sexual fetish.

.

My opinion is that such stories belong in the Fetish category, along with stories of guys getting boners by sniffing dirty socks (not that there's anything wrong with that!), but there remains a long tradition of publishing such tales of deeply damaged men and the "loving" wives who enable them in the LW category.

ErotFanErotFanover 2 years ago

Not a cuck story fan but I thought it an interesting attempt at writing about the dynamic of the cuck relationship. I can't judge, obviously, as to the accuracy of the psyches of the two principal characters but I admiire the bravery in the attempt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The real life Oscars of the world are a symptom of a diseased society. It is my fervent wish that none of them ever sire or rear children. Ditto for the members of the BDSM crowd with the same form of the kink. Humiliation and sex have no place being in the same sentence let alone in the same psyche.

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

No more reading your shit, it's obvious you've gone to take Ohio's place in the world of beta male cucks.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

hot, very interesting concept. their game is a turn on

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 2 years ago

Rich guy with kinks...so what. I wonder what the point in was taking off the rubber. rebellion? Was that a statement of disappointment that her husband "allows" her to fuck Marcus? Woman loves her rich lifestyle. She may even love her husband. without outside lovers however she may not stay with husband. Everyone has a price to pay to achieve what they desire in life. Some people get a major thrill out of completing a crossword puzzle while other complete a HALO jump. Who is to say what is better? BTRH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Too impossible even for fiction. Will he allow others a cake, ice cream, pie, etc

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

BETA CUCK SHIT.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I absolutely hate these wimpy cuck stories, I skimmed pages 2 and 3 hoping for something better, no luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pathetic.

jsch1947jsch1947over 1 year ago

This is a misunderstood topic. Human sexuality is a complex thing.

We are primates. Go to the monkey House at the zoo.

25 monkeys. 15 females, 10 males. The dynamic called sexual competition is clearly visible if you are aware of it. (It's huge, if you pay attention. It's the life blood of porn). Of the 15 females, 8 are masturbating. 6 of the males are masturbating. One couple are fucking furiously.

The difference between the masturbating groups, the males are arranged surrounding the ones screwing. The females are scattered across the canopy. When the male finishes fucking, the other 6 will fight to be the next to fuck her. Ignoring the masturbating females. The one they all want, the one the fight to get to,... The one with cum running out of her. All 6 will stand in line for their turn at her.

Tomorrow, this will repeat. But with a different female getting fucked.

When you add the concept of "ownership" to the mix, it gets even more complex.

The prime source of what's erotic, is between the,............ears.

Penis envy, is as much a condition for males as it is females.

Males who are generously hung are blessed in many ways.

Your story was excellent and well written. I enjoy hotwire stories, but deplore humiliation. The situation alone, is humiliating enough, without aggressive, bullying, humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Even though I detest cuck stories, you are an excellent writer and so I read it to see what you might make of a theme I don't like.

I appreciated the warning up front, and only because you write so well I pushed on.

I won't score it, because I disliked it and could not remain engaged.

TechumsahTechumsahabout 1 year ago

Great writing just not my subject matter. Although the mention of the imbalance sequel was worth it. Well if it comes out.

tonyneatotonyneato12 months ago

Different Strokes for Different Folks - Sly & the Family Stone. This story is one of the different strokes. 3 Stars

lc69hunterlc69hunter12 months ago

I was going to give this story a 2 earlier in the story. Based upon the ending, I definitely gave it a 5.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

"My next project is the sequel to my "Imbalance" series."

When ? The last part was published about 7 years ago (05/20/16). That was a really good story: we need the sequel.

skruff101skruff10110 months ago

Can’t imagine anyone believing the crap spewing from her mouth, love just doesn’t work like that, and not a single cuck story has ever convinced anyone but those with single digit IQ’s that it ever has.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I appreciate the warning and did not read the story. Just isn't a subject I have any interest in.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Paraphrasing a previous reviewer, this was good writing both in its composition and character development--particularly that of the MC (the wife). The psychology of the "hotwife" persona has its attractions, embodying as it does most of the "taboo" fantasies of both men and women. This story turns the "reclaiming" of the wife's pussy on its head, though, since it doesn't happen--it is the wife who "reclaims" the husband (sort of). This makes the entire premise of the plot suspect, and leads to a suspicion that the future outlook of their hotwife/cuckold/studbull lifestyle (as projected by the wife) will not hold up.

Granting the quality of the writing, it's a 4. But the plot left me both sad and depressed...for everybody.

MLJ

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjavmor79@javmor79
2303 Followers
I enjoy my job as much as anyone else, but I LOVE writing. It's a fun escape. Real life leaves me precious little time to fully enjoy my hobby. I apologize to people who have to wait weeks between chapters of my stories. I enjoy reading erotic stories, but find that when I ...