Cheesecake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
javmor79
javmor79
2,303 Followers

The water felt warm and refreshing. She took extra care to wash between her legs, using the removable shower head to rinse thoroughly.

She stepped out the shower smelling like Japanese Cherry Blossom. Unfortunately, she still felt dirty; like her sins formed a sticky film all over her body.

Wearing only her towel, she exited the bathroom in a waft of steam. With her ruined panties balled up in her hands, she crossed the room to get to her dresser and pick out something to wear to bed.

She almost jumped out of her skin when her husband broke the silence with a question with two simple words. "Have fun?"

So, he IS awake.

"It was okay." She lied without turning around to face him. She inconspicuously shoved the soiled panties in the back of her drawer, beneath the clean ones. Then she pulled out a fresh pair.

Instead of dropping her towel and dressing, she lifted her legs and slipped her panties on under it.

Oscar didn't notice. His attention was more focused on other things. Sitting up on the bed and resting his back against the headboard, he asked, "So, what special plans did Marcus have for Valentine's Day? What did you two wind up doing?"

What did we do? What do you think we did?

Without turning around to face him, she said, "The usual Valentine's Day thing. He showed up with flowers and candy; took me to the movies. Then we went to get something to eat."

"And then..."

With a sigh, she said, "And then we...you know."

Oscar nodded with a wicked smile on his face. He could feel himself getting turned on, hardening beneath his boxers.

He loved this game that she played! She was being coy and stingy with the details. She'd make him pull the story from her, bit by bit. Getting the entire tale piecemeal was such delicious torture. It made his imagination run rampant as he pictured everything in his mind.

Plus, it just made the entire thing seem more...taboo.

Little did he know, this was not part of their game. Irene wasn't stringing him along to make his cock hard so they could fuck them unconscious. On the inside, she was silently praying that he would stop asking questions.

Honestly, she didn't really know what she felt. Tonight, everything was just...different.

But of course, Oscar wanted to know everything. He always did. It was a part of their agreement; one of the strict rules of their new relationship.

But then again, so were condoms.

"So, how was it?" Oscar asked. He tried to make it sound casual and innocuous, but the expectant smile on his face betrayed his nonchalance.

After another sigh, she said, "It was a typical cop movie. Guns, explosions, fighting...gratuitous cleavage. The usual. You would have loved it."

"I meant..."

"I know what you meant." she cut him off, accidently allowing touchiness to seep into her voice.

For the first time, Oscar could feel the real temperature of the room. It wasn't scorching hot like he thought. It was frigid. She was frigid. The lust and excitement that normally permeated her skin after a night with Marcus wasn't there.

"Babe? What's wrong?"

Truthfully, she didn't even understand what was wrong. A part of her was upset with Oscar. He and his weird kink were a part of the reason she felt so guilty right now. I mean, really, what husband lets his wife going out with her boyfriend on VALENTINE'S DAY?

Don't do that, Irene! Don't push this off on him!

She chastised herself for those dark thoughts. Yes, it's true that the desires of her husband were foreign to her. She couldn't even fathom the rage she would feel if he spent Valentine's Day between the legs of a woman nearly half his age. But she was well aware of his kink and what got him going. While the lifestyle of it all was fairly new to the two of them, this had been a long time coming. There were years' worth of conversations and pillow talk that preceded Marcus' cock inside of her pussy.

Besides, she'd be the biggest liar if she denied how much she enjoyed the benefits of Oscar's...fetish.

The two of them played around with the idea of her cuckolding him nearly a half a decade ago. At first it was just a silly game; a sexy fantasy that they toyed with to keep things spicy. He'd pretend he was a male suitor, and she was a wanton wife breaking her sacred vows.

It was pretend; at least, that's what she thought. The "what ifs" were endlessly erotic.

In their role play, her part stayed the same: the cheating wife. But his role varied, depending on the situation. He could be a plumber who needed to get paid, the best friend who showed up out the blue when the husband was at work, or the boss who needed an "incentive" to give her husband a raise.

On occasion, she was even double penetrated by two men. Of course, the second guy was her dildo, but inside of their heads he was a muscular bull.

Their play eventually went outside of the bedroom. She was picked up at a bar; fucked in the car like a prostitute, and "pulled over" by the police for a traffic ticket.

But things were still innocent. All sex was still between husband and wife. No one else was involved in their bedroom play.

And then...came Marcus. Nothing was the same after that.

He was one of the few mechanics in their city that could work on foreign cars. BMW's, Mercedes, Audis; they were his specialty. One day, she had to drop her BMW off to get repaired. It was going to take a couple of days, so Oscar had to drive with her so she could drop it off.

Her mistake, if you can call it that, was in admitting to her husband how sexy she found Marcus. There was a bit of a swagger to him. He unapologetically checked her out, even with her husband standing a few feet away. He didn't seem too concerned about being subtle about it, either.

She liked that. It made her feel desirable.

When she mentioned it to Oscar later, it was supposed to be an innocent comment; one only meant to be used later when the two of them were "playing their parts". But Oscar took it to the next level.

Instead of role-playing, he wanted her to explain what it was that she found she found sexy. He wanted to hear how Marcus' eyes dropped to her cleavage whenever he thought Oscar wasn't looking, or how he licked his lips and smiled at her whenever he caught her looking at him.

It was then that she let him in on a secret; one that set off their new lifestyle. One of her fantasies was to have sex with a mechanic inside of his shop. The contrast of rough, greasy hands all over her smooth skin was a forbidden visual that followed her from her teen years until now. To be gruffly handled by a man filthy from a hard day's work...

She always moistened at the thought.

Oscar got so worked up hearing that! He busted his load all over her hands while she was stroking him. They didn't even get to have sex!

After that, her BMW needed so many more repairs. For some reason, Oscar kept hearing weird noises whenever he drove it. She couldn't hear anything, but he convinced her that it was better to be safe than sorry.

Unfortunately, Marcus never heard any odd noises either. The luxury car was brought to him several times for repair. Even after multiple diagnoses, all things checked out.

Strange.

Irene caught on to what kind of mischief her husband was up to. To prod the game along, she started to openly flirt with Marcus, especially when Oscar went with her. He seemed to enjoy playing the role of the oblivious husband while a man brazenly hit on his wife.

Irene was sure to keep it all tasteful; nothing too serious or outlandish that couldn't be walked back or denied. Just a giggle here, a sexy pout there. Maybe a sentence that could be taken the wrong way as she playfully rubbed his arm.

She knew that Oscar was going to be all over her when she relayed the story to him later; with a few embellishments, of course. Marcus was always more forward in her stories than he was in real life.

Until he wasn't.

He too, started to catch on. He wasn't aware of Oscar's part in it, but he knew when a woman was sending vibes his way. She didn't even pretend to discourage him when he came on to her. It was obvious that she liked it.

Plus, no one needs THAT many repairs on a BMW that's only a year old. If a beautiful, rich, older lady wanted to pay him thousands of dollars to flirt with her, so be it.

Things started to escalate between her and the mechanic. The more they did, the more turned on Oscar would become. The whole cuckold thing confused her, but Marcus started to break down her inhibitions. Soon, she was allowing him to touch her thigh when he sat next to her to talk, gently cradle the small of her back when he held the door open for her, and "mistakenly" rub up against her ass when he "showed her what was wrong" with her car.

And Oscar continued to play dumb. But his cock saw everything.

As much as she denied it, the game started to change her. It became more than a spicy way to get their bedroom play revved up. It began to feed something inside of her, too. A carnal vixen started to emerge.

The night Marcus finally kissed her in his shop was the most iconic day in her new life. He just pulled her in and went for it while Oscar patiently read a magazine in the waiting area.

It was like a jolt of lightning for her. Every part of her felt alive. Her fantasy was right here. She looked down at his hands blackened with motor oil, and she knew that she would have let him fuck her if her husband wasn't sitting in the next room.

His smirk said that he knew it, too.

Later that night, the high disappeared and the guilt set in. She cried as she confessed everything to Oscar, expecting him to throw her slutty ass out. She would have left willingly and protested nothing in the divorce.

But he didn't. There was no anger. Instead, he looked like a kid staring at his own birthday cake.

"Did you want to fuck him?" he asked.

"Kinda."

"Kinda?"

Dropping her head, she said, "Yes."

His response? "Then you should have."

The two of them fucked themselves into a coma for the rest of the night.

And just like that, Oscar and Irene's new cuckold lifestyle was born. Since then, she's had more orgasms than she did at any other time in her life. She wasn't even getting the best of both worlds. She was getting the best of THREE worlds.

For one, she enjoyed making love with her husband immensely. Those beautiful, passionate nights when she and Oscar would lay in each other's arms, bathed in an afterglow of love were so wonderful.

Then, there was the cuckold sex. The fun, exciting, silly game playing sex that she and her husband enjoyed.

But fucking, like she did tonight? That was just...wow! It was raw; it was feral. Marcus lived up to the image of her fantasy man in every way.

She was lucky enough to have it all sexually, and she didn't have to cheat or damage her marriage to have it. How many women can honestly say that?

Still, there was that part of her that felt the guilt, despite having a green light. At first, it was just general, Catholic shame at betraying her vows. Her dad was probably rolling around in his grave at the antics that his baby girl was getting up these days.

But lately, she'd been feeling something else; something bigger than the normal guilt. She felt like she was betraying her husband. Not the sex outside of marriage part; he was all for that. It was the little things that had started adding up.

Walking and holding hands.

The giddy feeling in her stomach when she got a text.

Spending Valentine's Day with him instead of her husband.

Taking off his condom and letting him cum inside of her.

The scariest part of this all was how she was changing. She wasn't just going with the flow anymore. It was a lot easier for her when she was fulfilling her husband's fetish, or simply giving in to what Marcus wanted. But now, she was listening to her own desires.

She wanted this. And that was why she was feeling so guilty tonight.

Shaking off those conflictions of conscience that started to shade her, she planted a sweet smile on her face. She owed her husband a gift. She didn't have the right to renege on it because she was feeling conflicted.

It was time to be a good wife. Or a bad one, depending on your point of view.

She had a story to tell.

Turning around to face her husband, she said, "I'm sorry, Hun. I'm just tired." Then, she dropped her towel, standing before him with just a pair of panties. Her voice lowered into a sultry playfulness as she teased, "I had a...uh...pretty rough night."

Hearing the change in her tone made Oscar's ears perk up. It also caused a twitch in his boxers.

"Oh yeah? You had a rough night?" he asked, his voice raspy with lust.

"Yeah."

With that, she crawled into bed next to him, pulling the comforter over her. His eyes watched her as she slipped up close to him and laid her head on his chest.

She could hear his heart thumping. It was rhythmic and steady. For some reason, that always had a relaxing effect on her.

Her fingers played with the tufts of hair on his stomach. Then they slowly eased down until they felt the material of his boxers.

His breath started to quicken. Her soft hands were so close to his cock. Any moment, she would feel how hard he was.

"Was...uhh...Marcus rough with you?" he asked, though he could barely choke the words out.

She purposely rubbed him around his raging erection without grabbing it. She could feel him getting worked up.

Teasingly, she pouted and said, "He pounded my little pussy."

"Oh God."

She was planning on torturing him some more, but he grabbed her by the wrist and guided her hand to his swollen cock. Taking pity on him, she wrapped her fingers around it and jerked him through the cotton material of his underwear.

"Where did he fuck you?" he asked after a gulp.

The head of his dick had now worked its way out though the front opening of boxers. She leaned down until her mouth was directly over it, allowed a long line of saliva to spill from her mouth onto it, and used that as lubrication as she began skin to skin stroking.

"He fucked me in the back of his truck. Like a whore." She said as her hand slid over the length of his cock.

"You guys were outside?"

"Uh huh."

"Were there people around?"

After a quick debate, she decided to give him a little white lie to add spice to the story. "Yeah. We had to be extra quiet. We didn't want to get caught."

"Fuck!" he grunted as he threw his head back into the headboard.

Her hand was getting tired. After another line of spit, she switched to the other one and continued as she said, "He was fucking me so hard that I almost screamed and got us caught."

By now, he was looking up at the ceiling with his mouth open. His hips were thrusting along with her hand job. Completely lost in his cuckold world, he asked, "Was his cock bigger than mine?"

That question almost stopped her cold. It was like an arrow that hit a bullseye. Suddenly, she was sitting next to Marcus in his truck, looking into his eyes.

You said what you said because you wanted to say it.

Her hesitation almost made Oscar cry out. Every part of his groin area was on fire and begging for release.

"Irene, was his cock bigger?" he repeated with desperation in his voice.

"Yes." She answered honestly. "It was bigger, and he fucked me better than you ever have."

"Oh Goddamn!" He said through gritted teeth.

She wondered if she should do what she was thinking about. What would he say? What would he think? Would he be turned on, or pissed off?

She released more lubrication from her mouth, then she sped her strokes up. Looking up at his face to gauge his reaction, she said, "I have to tell you something."

"Uh huh."

"I broke one of our rules tonight. I...I took his condom off."

"What?! He fucked you bareback?"

She expected anger, but she didn't get any. All she saw was a man on the cusp of a volcanic orgasm. He was close. She could see it.

Feeling a little more confident, she decided to go all in. She switched hands again, but this time because she needed her other hand cup his balls.

She allowed her fingernails to scrape the bottom side of his balls as she played with them. She was dangerously close to his anus. She knew that he wouldn't like a finger up his ass, but he enjoyed the danger of not knowing if she was going to do it.

She kept him on edge by allowing her digit to occasionally rub up against the anus and push on it, but not invade it. At the same time, her other hand was still expertly pumping his shaft, aided by the continuous wetness of her saliva

The images of a condom-less cock invading his wife's pussy was almost too much to bear with all this going on.

When she felt his cock tense up in her hands, she knew it was time. With a whisper in her voice, she said, "I'm sorry Oscar. I couldn't stop it."

A whimper came from him, and in a ragged breath, he asked, "Stop what?"

"He...he kinda...came inside me."

The reaction was almost violent. He howled, "OHHHH FUUUUUUUCK!" and grimaced as his hips bucked wildly. An eruption of hot, white lava soon squirted up so high that some of it hit her cheek. The rest of it dribbled down her hand like melted ice cream.

***

After a trip to the bathroom to clean up, Irene returned to their bed with a damp washcloth. She lovingly wiped her husband's chest and stomach with maternal tenderness, making sure to clean his copious amounts of jizz.

Oscar curiously watched her face as she washed him like a baby. He couldn't help but notice that her thoughts seemed far away. She was here with him in this room; but she wasn't really.

Did it have something to do with her admission?

Now that the blood had left his cock and returned to his head, the weight of everything began to descend on him. Truthfully, now that the cloud of lust gone away, he was just as conflicted as she was.

Finally, when elephant couldn't be ignored anymore, he said, "Can we talk about the condom?"

Her lips tightened into a grimace, but she nodded as she folded the washcloth and set it aside on the nightstand.

Oscar weighed his words carefully. He didn't want to sound accusatory. But he couldn't quiet that nagging voice that seemed to be screaming a warning in his ear.

"Did you take it off on purpose, or..."

Knowing where his line of thinking was heading, she answered before he could finish. "I took it off. It was my decision. He didn't trick me."

After a contemplative moment, he simply asked, "Why?"

Irene sighed and ran her hand nervously through her hair. Unable to look him in the eyes, she answered, "I don't know. I just...wanted to feel him inside of me. Really feel him; you know?"

Even during this time, that sentence connected with Oscar's lust. He could feel the heat of arousal rush through him upon hearing his wife say that.

But he also heard the sirens of danger in her voice. There comes an intimacy of communication that extends beyond words once you've been married to a person for long enough. You hear what they're saying, but you also hear between the words.

"This thing with Marcus. Is it getting serious?" he asked tentatively.

She wanted to lie to him so badly! Actually, that's not true. What she really wanted was for her denial of what he was asking to be the complete and honest truth. She wanted to tell her husband that Marcus was just a toy that she was playing with, and that the only man she could ever love was right here in this room.

But all she could do was nod sadly as a tear streaked down her face.

And that tear spoke more than her words can say. That tear scared Oscar and filled him with a realization that he never thought he'd ever have to face, despite the dangerous game they played. He didn't even think it was possible, but here he was.

javmor79
javmor79
2,303 Followers