Cheesecake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
javmor79
javmor79
2,302 Followers

There were no words to describe what went through him in that moment. It was just a surreal mixture of emotions. It felt so bizarre that a part of him couldn't even connect this it to reality.

"Ah...okay..." he started, but he didn't really have anything beyond that. He was just trying to get a handle on his confusion; to understand.

Finally looking him imploringly in his eyes, Irene gently touched his arm. "I love you, Oscar. Don't think that I don't."

"But?"

"But nothing. I love you."

He nodded at and sighed. "And him?"

"Yes. I have feelings for him. But it's different."

Wow.

Again, he nodded, though this time his response ended at that. His eyes glazed over in contemplation as he absorbed the weight of the new reality.

Irene, on the other hand, was anxious. As the silence grew with the passing of seconds, it made her even more nervous.

"Well...say something!" she said when it grew to be too much. An uneasy chuckle accompanied her plea.

"I...uh...well..."

What could he say? What should he feel? Angry? Any other man would be. His wife just admitted to having feelings for another man!

But, for some reason, that didn't send him into a volcanic rage. What was happening inside of him was more akin to a flash flood than an eruption. The foundation beneath him was slipping. His feet were having trouble keeping him upright. Everything was moving around him, and he had no control over where things ended up.

The funny thing is, this very moment was a part of the FANTASY. The danger of losing out to a better man fueled the cuckold lust inside of him. The risk was the reward. Knowing that Marcus was better in bed added Nitro to his supercharged engine. Actually hearing Irene say things like "he fucked me better than you ever have" was nothing short of a "Fast and Furious" movie in his loins.

However, the REALITY of this moment was...fucking terrifying. What if she really decided she wanted to run away with Marcus? What would his life look like without her in it?

Jealousy and fear made his dick hard, but it also made his heart hurt.

"Oh God! Please, babe! Say something! This is killing me!" Irene repeated, her voice high-pitched with desperation. Her hands were over her mouth as she sat next to him with wide eyes of anxiety.

"I don't know what to say." He answered honestly. Before her face could fall into sadness, he added, "I love you and I want you to be happy. I support you in every way. But...I don't think I could ever deal with losing you."

"Losing me? Are you kidding?" she said, almost shocked that those words left his mouth. Grabbing his hands and looking him deep in his eyes, she said, "You will never lose me, baby. There is nothing or no one that can make me ever stop loving you."

Oscar wanted to feel relieved. He wanted to know that his wife would love him forever, no matter what his kinks were. But that nagging fear that turned him on so much was also like a dull ache that never stopped hurting.

With a seriousness in his eyes, Oscar said, "But you have feelings for him too. One day, it may come to a point where you have to choose between us."

Irene nodded at that. That thought had crossed her mind, especially lately. What if she had to choose between her lover and her husband?

"IF that day comes, then I will sadly let Marcus go."

Oscar shouldn't have been surprised by that, but for some self-conscious reason he was.

"Really? But he's more fun than me, and better in bed. I see it all over your face after you've been with him. I can't compete with that."

Just admitting that was humiliating enough to make Oscar's body start to betray him again. His cock stiffened inside of his boxers.

Irene smiled at her husband as she gently touched his face. "You're right. You can't compete with Marcus. He's like, fifteen years younger than you. His body is young and fit. On top of that, he has this cockiness that is soooo hot."

Not making me feel better...

An appreciative smile set on her lips as she seemed to float off in thoughts of her lover. When she came back, she said, "You know what Marcus is? He is a delicious slice of cheesecake. Every bite makes me smile."

His face must have shown the sinking feeling of his heartbreaking, because she grabbed his hands and kissed them before she finished, saying, "You, my wonderful husband, are the entire meal. You are the protein, the grains, and the vegetables. You give me nourishment in ways that he could never. You are inside of me deeper than he could ever be. No matter how much I enjoy cheesecake, I can't have him instead of you."

Oscar's body relaxed at that. He didn't even realize how tense his body was until his shoulders slumped. A sigh of relief escaped him through his nose.

"You do love cheesecake, though." Oscar said, almost jokingly.

Irene chuckled as she looked at him with a playful pout. "I do. Cheesecake makes me sooooo wet."

She looked down at his lap and noticed the tent growing for the second time tonight. Looking back up into his eyes with a knowing sparkle, she put her hands on his chest and pushed, signaling that she wanted him to lay down flat. He complied. After snuggling up on him and laying her head on his chest, she fished out his erect penis and began to stroke it softly.

"Second time, huh? You must really be worked up."

His eyes were closed as his wife worked his member. In an absent-minded sort of way, he admitted, "I keep thinking about him cumming inside of you."

That admission made her hand stop. She looked up at him in surprise. "Really?"

Oscar's eyes popped open and found her shocked face staring at him in slight confusion.

"Yeah. It's kinda hot. I know it shouldn't be, but it is." His wife's expression was making him a little self-conscious, so he sheepishly added, "I'm kind of a freak, huh?"

She didn't answer him. Instead, she simply got up and walked over to her dresser.

Oscar didn't know what to think watching her simply walk away from him without saying anything. Did he push her too far? Was she disgusted by her freak of a husband? Was this admission the thing that finally made her see him for the degenerate that he was?

She simply fished her hand around in her panty drawer and pulled out a small pair. As she walked back over to the bed, she had the smile of a vixen.

Oscar breathed a sigh of relief.

"I wore these tonight." She said as she slowly sauntered over to the bed.

"Yeah?"

She nodded. Then, she tossed them to him. They landed on his chest. He picked them and realized that they felt damp.

"He really turned you on tonight, didn't he?" he asked with a smile, thinking that all the wetness was from her. Holding them up to his nose, he inhaled deeply.

Irene waited for a few seconds, curious to see if he could tell the difference between her scent or that of another man. He didn't seem to notice anything out the ordinary.

She slid back under the blanket with him and cuddled up to his chest once again. Her hand once again found his erection and started to stroke it again.

Looking up at him to gauge his reaction, she finally let him in on the secret. "I was going to throw them away. Those panties are filled with Marcus' cum. Its been leaking out of me all night."

The cock in her hand became rock hard; harder than it's been in a while.

Her head dipped down and took it in her mouth. As she slurped away, Oscar laid the panties on his face and breathed the scent of his wife and her lover in.

It was like his senses were exploding. Sight, touch, sound, smell...they were each filled to the brim with lust.

These used to be his favorite panties. Now, they were immortal.

"Oh God!" he cried out when he felt Irene deep throat him.

Before he could erupt into her warm mouth, she stopped. Then, she climbed up on top of him and guided his cock towards her entrance.

She almost laughed aloud at the sight of her husband with her panties on his face. He looked ridiculous, but at the same time she couldn't love him any more than she did at that moment.

"Did you enjoy your Valentine's Day cheesecake?" Oscar asked as he watched his wife lower herself onto him.

They moaned in unison when he was nestled comfortably in her pussy.

"Yes. I did." she finally answered as she began to rock her hips. "But now I'm hungry for my Valentine's Day steak and potatoes."

************************

We were thinking entering this story with the other Valentine's Day stories, but I knew there was no way it was winning. LOL. Know thy audience.

My next project is the sequel to my "Imbalance" series. I hope to see many of you there.

Thank you all once again.

javmor79
javmor79
2,302 Followers