All Comments on 'Chef's Special Ch. 03'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

Ah, the plotting of the mental midgets Cook, Carnes and Hardwood, otherwise known as the useful idiots of State Senator Woodburn and US Senator Russell. Here's to looking forward to your next tale of intrigue,

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 6 years agoAuthor
Congratulations

Congratulations to those that got it. Too easy, huh? ;-)

The next story is still being written; they finally caught up to me. It'll be a few days.

Vincent_D_LeeVincent_D_Leeover 6 years ago
A case solved, another conspiracy brewing, Welcome to the 5th season people

A case finally solved once more and justice has been served. One can't help but wonder if Vanessa and Bruno were actually "lucky" to survive? Were they really lucky to be alive as they are now going through one of the biggest scandals? It doesn't matter if they're convicted or not. They will be too hot to touch and going by Mrs. Troy's comment on Vanessa's tangled financial situation, she might be penniless. So were they lucky fellow readers? or Not.

So until the next chapter peeps, lets go.

Ps: How did Phyllis find out Rene being he father? And why did Deborah wanted to keep a secret? Was she in love with Rene? Finally, did I guess the season number right?

666iceman666icemanover 6 years ago
80% correct and Happy

Another 5*+ and good for Agent Troy to get in on the action.

Please when these a**holes that are planning their next attack on the Troy Clan can we have them finally (at lest the main perps) taken into custody for a felon that they can't get out of, so it makes those more professional jerks have to think hard to try and get one over IC and Co.

The reason I request this is that Hardwood is also short of brain cells along with his majestic 4". Cook is an imposter and an embarrassment to the most less corrupt Councillors that I know.

If they are afraid of Cindy's father and of three females with certain fighting skills, and one hell of a sexy mature female with contacts. All I can say is I am glad that they are not part of my team on the streets each Friday and Saturday night shift, or I may run for the hills.

So please wrap them up in cling film and post them Fedex to FedMax.

Most of all please keep writing and for what its worth to you I will keep reading. Iceman

bbarto1900bbarto1900over 6 years ago
great story

your writing with the on going struggle with wargrave, westboro, and the white supremacists gets me SO involved that i get knots in my stomach. i get covered up in the stories and their development, i get EMOTIONALLY tied to the outcome. after westboro died it was nice to have a few good stories without the intensity that ties my up inside. i have enjoyed the last series, but AM REALLY LOOKING FORWARD to having my guts tied in knots as this new twist develops. thank you for making us, at least me, feel like we are part of what's happening as it is going on around us everywhere, everyday. today the press was bitching about Trump pardoning sheriff Joe from arizona. He was charged with contempt of court for profilng. and they put an immagrant on the air saying how he should be locked up forever for trying to enforce the laws of the land as they are on the books. illegals are entitled to more than LOE.

thanks for the great gut wrenching stories.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 6 years agoAuthor
The next story is submitted.

hopefully it'll be up soon...

chytownchytown9 months ago

*****Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES