Chelsea Ch. 02

Story Info
Horny black nerds have a 3some with her stepmom.
2.3k words
4.43
9.9k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chelsea and Ronnie: 2 Horny Nerds...and a Stepmom

The living arrangement between Ronnie, my step-mom and me had become...interesting.

The first time that he and I fucked, she watched us. And I had spied on the two of them doin' it on several occasions.

It was like there was this HUGE elephant in the center of the room. I knew that Ronnie was screwing Dee-Dee. She knew that he was gettin' some from me. And he knew, that we both knew, that we were both tapping that dick. It was just this kind of unwritten rule that none of us would speak about it openly. There was the occasional joke or smart-ass comment here and there, but not outright conversations.

Neither Dee-Dee nor I realized it at first, but Ronnie had devised his own "calendar" for taking care of us. He randomly tended to both of us four times each month, usually between Thursday and Sunday, with the occasional "mid-week surprise".

This went on for about 7 or 8 months from our first time together, until the night that Dee-Dee changed the entire game...

It was late August and Ronnie and I were looking forward to the upcoming Sci-Fi-Con sponsored by our favorite comic book shop. I was especially keen on the Cosplay party on Saturday night.

I'd attended the previous three years, going in costume the last two. The first time I went as "Tifa Lockhart" from the Final Fantasy game, and last year I was "Cat-Woman" (the Halle Berry version). This time I was going as "Leia", from Return of the Jedi, with the Jabba prisoner bikini, and my hair in a single long braid.

Ronnie always thought Cosplay was lame, but agreed to go with me this time, I even got him to wear a costume. He chose to go as "Mr. Spock" (who else?), the "Classic Trek" Mirror universe version - with goatee and dagger.

And to both our surprises, the day before the party, Dee-Dee announced that she planned to go with us as well. She went as "Daenerys Targaryen", or as she called it "Black Khaleesi", with a silver-blonde, braided wig, and a black silk and leather 'warrior dragon mother' gown and cape. She topped it off with a black, stuffed-toy dragon and a small riding crop.

We walked in with serious attitude, getting everyone's attention and placing all on notice that we weren't playin'...! There were over 200 in attendance at the hotel ballroom. Everyone had a great time. The music and drinks were top-notch, and we got our "Party On". The festivities ended at midnight, and we returned home just after 12:30.

We were still in a party mood...especially my stepmom.

"Your Khaleesi is thirsty," Dee-Dee announced as we entered the den. She placed her dragon and riding crop on a side table and sat in the leather lounge chair (her throne). "Attend to your Khaleesi."

Ronnie and I glanced at each, shrugged and smiled.

"Ok, I'll play along." I thought to myself.

Ronnie smirked, went to the bar, and prepared and poured Dee-Dee's favorite: Scotch and soda, neat.

"Your beverage, Khaleesi." He said in his best Spock-voice. He waited for her to take a sip.

"Your Khaleesi is pleased." She assured him.

Still in character, Ronnie took a stance at her side with his hands clasped behind him. She turned her attention to me.

"Your Khaleesi wishes to freshen up." She wiped her forehead with the back of her hand.

"Yes, Khaleesi." I bowed and back away a few steps. I went to the washroom and returned with a warm, damp cloth. Rather than hand it to her, I gently tapped at her temples and the back of her neck.

"Does this please my Khaleesi?" I asked.

Dee-Dee took another sip of her drink and nodded.

"Is there anything else I can do to please my, Khaleesi?" I asked when I was done. I glanced at Ronnie and we exchanged a quick smile.

She paused, sipped again and slowly crossed her legs. The deep slit in her gown fell open exposing an ample amount of thigh.

"Your Khaleesi's feet are quite tired." She announced.

I looked at Ronnie again. He gave me the Spock-brow and nodded.

"As you wish, Khaleesi." I bowed and back away again. I really liked the idea of where this was possibly going.

I went to the washroom again. This time I returned with a fresh, warm, damp cloth, a large bath towel and a small bottle of baby-oil.

I knelt in front of my stepmom and slowly undid the sandal-straps that snaked around her calves and ankles. I wiped her feet with the damp cloth, dried them with the towel, and then gently massaged oil into her feet, toes, ankles and calves.

My stepmother has very sexy feet; she treats herself to monthly pedicures. Dee-Dee sank back into the chair, sipping the last of her Scotch and moaning softly.

I felt myself getting excited.

I glanced again at Ronnie, now struggling to stay in Spock-mode. The bulge in the front of his pants was obvious.

Dee-Dee noticed it too.

"You poor, dear..." she said, lightly tracing the bulge with the back of her hand. "Your Khaleesi can't let one of her loyal subjects be so uncomfortable..."

She handed me her now empty glass and motioned me away from her feet. She pulled Ronnie to stand in front of her, pressing and rubbing her palm against the man-meat in his left pants leg.

Ronnie closed his eyes and bit his bottom lip, still trying to remain Spock-like. I was kneeling next to them, watching, feeling my nipples and clit begin to tingle.

"My dear..." she said to me, releasing her grip and leaning back again. "It only seems logical that you should help him to release this tension."

I almost came!

Dee-Dee was actually telling me to "do things" to Ronnie right in front of her.

I crawled over to him, unzipped his pants and pulled them down to his ankles. I planted kisses on the bulge in his boxer-briefs before pulling those down as well. His cock sprang forward literally slapping me in the forehead, as I removed his boots, socks and pants, leaving him naked from the waist down.

Ronnie watched me as I took him in my hands and stroked him a few times, coating his cock in oil. I sucked his balls, and then his shaft, before taking his cock into the back of my throat. I closed my eyes and indulged in deep-throating my best friend.

"Suck that dick..." he whispered (very un-Spock-like). Ronnie placed a firm hand on the back of my head, urging me to take him even deeper.

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed that Dee-Dee was standing and removing the rest of her costume. When she returned to her "throne", she wore only the wig and a silver chain around her waist.

"Remove your clothes - both of you." She ordered.

I stopped sucking him and Ronnie helped me to my feet. We quickly (and nervously) undressed each other. Only his brown Spock-ears and goatee, and my long braid and arm-bangle remained when we were done.

"Your Khaleesi needs your special attention..." she announced as she ogled us standing naked and horny in front of her for several more minutes.

Pointing directly at me, Dee-Dee spread her thighs and beckoned me forward. I returned to my knees and crawled to her. She pressed my head between her thighs until my mouth met her wet, shaved pussy. Her cunt is SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL!

(Just an FYI - this was NOT the first time I'd ever gone down on another woman...Senior Year...Honor Society nerds...me, Chloe Moczulski and Daphne Schultz...shots and "Truth or Dare" at Chloe's. Another story for another time.)

This was also NOT the first time I'd thought about eating my stepmom's pussy either. Dee-Dee married my dad when I was 10 (my mom passed when I was a baby, and he passed when I was 13). I've kinda had the "hots" for her since I was in high school. I used to "accidently" walk in on her in the shower or when she was getting dressed or undressed. Then I'd go to my room and rub one out thinking about her.

Finally getting to taste her was a dream come true!

I was not disappointed - and I tried my best to not disappoint her. I closed my eyes and got to it. She placed a hand on the back of my head to hold it in place when I found that "special spot".

"Right there...oh, Chelsea-honey...that's it..." she moaned.

I glanced up just as she leaned to the side and pulled Ronnie towards her, taking his cock into her mouth. I started fingering myself, I was so turned on and so wet. I knew I was gonna cum soon.

Dee-Dee came before I did - that's when I discovered that sometimes she squirts. She sprayed an unexpected, sweet burst of her juice into my mouth and all over my face.

"Oh, baby...I'm so sorry...!" she apologized, still stroking Ronnie's cock. "Mmm...that was so good...you caught me by surprise..."

"I'm OK..." I smiled, dabbing my face with the towel.

"Good thing you switched over to contacts..." Ronnie chimed in. "That might have ruined your glasses...!"

We all laughed.

"My turn..." Dee-Dee announced getting to her feet. She took my hand and led me to the couch, positioning me on my hands and knees. She sat behind me and spread my ass cheeks.

"I've always wanted to eat your ass...!" she confessed, as she buried her face between my ample glutes and her nimble tongue went to work on my asshole and cunt.

Hearing her admit this just turned me on even more (it wasn't JUST me). I instinctively arched my back to give her full access. Ronnie came over and kissed me.

"Careful what you wish for..." he whispered, as he sat in front of me and guided my mouth to his cock again.

Ronnie was the only person I'd ever told about my 'stepmom fantasies'.

Dee-Dee worked me so good that it wasn't long before I 'returned the favor' - I came on her mouth and face. But unlike her my cum is thick, almost like syrup.

"Wow...!" She was amazed, licking away the juice that ran down her fingers. "Impressive."

"Isn't it, though...?" Ronnie chimed in. I let his cock pop out of my mouth and shot him a look - he shrugged. The smart-ass!

Dee-Dee retrieved her glass and went to the bar to pour herself another drink.

"My room...?" she suggested after taking a long sip. It made sense, she had the largest bed. We followed her upstairs and removed any remaining Cosplay gear (fake ears and beards, bangles, wigs and make-up).

It was just us, in the raw - time to get down to some SERIOUS fucking!

We climbed onto Dee-Dee's bed, with her between us. She pulled Ronnie on top of her and he gave her a steady, hard stroking. I crawled between their legs, playing with his balls and teasing their asses with my tongue and fingers.

Dee-Dee had another quick, intense one. She can have several in one night.

When it was my turn for some dick, I flipped Ronnie onto his back and straddled him. He likes it when I ride him like this. I grinded and bounced my ass with everything I had, he just lay there, with his hands folded behind his head, smirking.

"Hope I'm not disturbing you...!" I panted, grunted and sweated on top of him. I could feel another orgasm building up.

"Nope. All good." He continued to smirk.

I had another come-back, but I came again before I could say anything. I just fell onto him, holding tight as spasms overtook me and I oozed all over his cock.

I was done.

"Good one." He continued smirking as I rolled off of him. I would have punched him if I'd had the energy.

Dee-Dee answered for me. She swung a leg over his head and lowered that perfect ass onto his face. She leaned forward and took a firm grip of his still rigid, Chelsea-cum coated cock.

"Try and smirk through that...!" she dared him, grinding on his face, before putting him into her mouth.

According to Ronnie, Dee-Dee's blowjobs are "Galaxy Class" (Trekkies get the reference). Secretly, I've been a little jealous and competing, although blowjobs aren't really my thing. I even taught myself to deep-throat.

Now that I was witnessing her technique, I came to realize that I would probably NEVER be as good as or better than my stepmom. Just watching her was making me "hard"...

It took a while, but I noticed that familiar twitch in Ronnie's right thigh - he was about to cum. Both his and Dee-Dee's moans grew louder (I think she might have cum again, but she remained focused on getting him off).

"Come get some of this, hon..." she gasped at me, coming up for air.

I moved in and we tag-teamed Ronnie's dick. I licked and sucked his balls and lower shaft while she teased and slurped the head. He didn't stand a chance!

"Oh fuck...!" he mumbled from beneath Dee-Dee's ass. His legs tensed and his toes curled, and soon a steady flow of semen erupted and flowed from the tip of his twitching, pulsing member.

We milked and licked him clean as he grew soft in our hands.

Dee-Dee climbed from his face and we looked down at him in triumph.

Ronnie gave us the Vulcan Salutation in surrender. We all laughed, cleaned up and settled down in Dee-Dee's bed before eventually drifting off.

It's been almost a year since that night. Our living arrangement has become even more...interesting. Sometimes a week goes by before I sleep in my own bed. But for now, we're all happy (and very satisfied).

"Live long and prosper" and "may the force be with you".

PS - "Winter is coming".