The Korean Daughter & Mom

Story Info
First the daughter and then the mother wants some.
7.3k words
4.62
44.4k
96
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kiwi857
kiwi857
263 Followers

The Korean Daughter & Mom

I was forty-nine and approaching my 50th after my divorce was finalized. My son who thankfully lived with me was at his second year of college and not home yet but we had a summer of fishing and hiking planned so I waited in anticipation.

My neighborhood was great--safe, quiet and very comfortable. Next-door was a nice Korean family I had seen their oldest son grow up to be a good person and their daughter had just finished high school and was looking forward to college. Kimmie was the typical Asian daughter--hard studying and ultra respectful and when she saw me always addressed me as 'Mr. Jackson'. In short she was a nice kid. I kind of felt bad that she had not inherited her parent's good looks--Kimmie was almost an ugly duckling. Her parents were friendly and as a matter of fact Kimmie's mother, Janie, was hot but had seriousness about her. I had two Korean girlfriends in the past that could be summed up that way as well in public and be stoic but in the bedroom a lot of fun and great lays.

After a fun summer my son left for college again and Kimmie went off to Boise State. Her parents worried about her going off so far and what affect college life and other girls may do to pollute her mind when we spoke. Her mother told me that she was changing and not for the good when I would chat with her. I figured Kimmie's mother was just being overly protective and critical when she complained about Kimmie was dressing a bit too womanly and now wearing make-up. I was not home during the breaks at Thanksgiving or Christmas so I did not see her and the transformation her mother was complaining about.

It was early June and I was in my garage doing a project when I heard my name called out.

"Hello Mr. Jackson."

I looked up and did not recognize the face but the voice was a little noticeable to my ear.

"It's me Mr. Jackson, Kimmie. Remember me," she said with her known giggle that was always so sweet. Her parents were with her as they were getting into the car to go somewhere.

But Kimmie did not look as sweet as nine months ago. There were big changes and I could see what her mother was complaining about. Kimmie was not the ugly duckling anymore. I thought how could a person change so much in such a short time. Kimmie looked attractive and I'll say it--- she looked hot. Her hair was longer with cut bangs and a little eye make-up that made her look like her early 20's. She had grown about three inches and lost her baby fat. She had some curves and great legs.

"Hello Kimmie. How are you and how was your first year?"

"It was better than I expected and I got all A's and the football team was fun to watch."

"Good to hear it. Tell me about it sometime."

"Sure." Kimmie's parents smiled and waved as they got into the car.

As they were pulling away Kimmie looked at me and gave me a little smile and wave in a way that she didn't want her parents to see. Kimmie's smile was different. And she looked good... too good. My cock twitched which surprised me a bit.

Over the next couple weeks I saw Kimmie come and go with friends and she looked like she was enjoying her summer. Her mom told me that they were allowing Kimmie two weeks of fun in the beginning and one week at the end but in the middle it was study to get a head start for the upcoming year.

I was in my garage and waxing my car and I saw Kimmie walk out to the mailbox in some little shorts and a t-shirt--she looked so fuckable and very eatable.

"Hi Mr. Jackson. How are you?"

"I'm great Kimmie. Are you enjoying the summer?"

"Yes and no. My mom is cracking the whip on me and for the next five weeks I have to study four hours a day."

"Ouch. Well it will pay off later."

"Yeah I know. But I want to have fun," she said with a little grin.

Kimmie had definitely changed. I was trying not to look at her legs. Also her hot Asian nipples were showing a little.

"So you got all A's and that's great."

"Yes. But the temptation to go out and not study was so strong. I didn't even date. Groups of us would go to games and pizza but that was it. Plus the guys there are not my type. They are so immature."

"Oh well maybe next year you will meet someone."

"I doubt it," she said with a giggle. "Well I better get back to the books. Talk to you later."

"Okay. Nice talking with you Kimmie."

Kimmie walked away and I noticed a slight wiggle as I glanced at her hot little ass saunter away. Then just as she hit her front steps she turned around and smiled at me with a little grin as if to know I was watching her.

I was busted. I was watching her ass and wondering if she was shaved and wearing little panties. Then I thought to myself to take a step back. She was just 19, lived next door and I knew the family. But Kimmie looked so hot.

Kimmie was not to be seen the next couple weeks. I figured her mom had her schedule filled so she could not have much fun. I would see Kimmie and her mom go to the gym every other day and the tight yoga pants that they both wore had to turn heads at the gym.

"Hi Mr. Jackson."

It seemed as soon as I opened up my garage door Kimmie made a trip to the mailbox. I also noticed that both of her parent's cars were gone.

"Hi Kimmie. Now that you are going into your second year of college you can call me Greg."

"Thanks. But around my parents I'll call you Mr. Jackson. My mom is into the respect thing so much you know."

"I understand." My cock was raging.

We talked for almost an hour and Kimmie seemed to like attention. Finally she went back home and the looking and her turning around to check if I was repeated itself. Man I wanted her ass.

The following week I was in a Mexican restaurant with friends watching a baseball game and I saw a group of girls at a big table. I took a closer look and there was Kimmie--with a margarita. She must have got a fake ID because this place carded just about everyone. I wanted her to see me so I could tease her. I decided to get up and took a longer route to the restroom so I could walk by their table. When Kimmie saw me she froze. I just winked at her to make her know that her secret was safe. The rest of the time we exchanged glances and she even gave me a couple of hot little looks.

Two days later she came over as soon as my garage door opened.

"Mr. Jackson. I mean Greg. Please don't say anything to me parents. They would ground me if I survived the initial reaction if they knew."

"Don't worry Kimmie. I won't say a thing. But you better be careful driving and keep it low key."

"Oh thank you Greg," she said virtually jumping into my arms. My cock instantly filled. "Thank you, thank you."

It was a bit awkward and our eyes met. I stepped away but Kimmie did not seemed to realize the affect she was having on me but then she seemed to look at the bulge in my shorts and blushed a little.

We chatted for about 15 minutes but there was now an elephant in the garage. Man I wanted her pussy but it was too taboo.

"Greg it's okay. I'm sorry if I embarrassed you. I mean..."

"Kimmie it's fine. No worries." My cock was raging.

Just then Kimmie was transformed. No longer the kid next door. She was a hot Asian woman that I wanted. I looked into her eyes and the tension in the garage was off the charts.

"My mom still treats me like a little kid. She thinks I am growing up too fast. She even asked me if I'm still a virgin. Can you believe that."

"Ah Kimmie. That's what moms do."

"Well I almost wanted to tell her no that I have slept with a few guys but that would be too disrespectful. But I would pay to see her jaw drop. The thought of her little girl getting some would give her a heart attack."

"Kimmie I'm not so sure this is a good conversation to be having."

"Perhaps you are right." Kimmie said a quick goodbye when her phone sounded a text. "Opps my mom is on her way home."

A couple days later I was home during the middle of the day and went in the back yard to check on a new tree I had planted. I walked towards the fence and thought I heard some moaning. I had a good barrier of trees and bushes on my side of the fence that provided a lot of privacy from Kimmie's parents house. I stepped closer and heard the distinct sounds of sex. I thought to myself that Kimmie's parent must have been having some mid-day fun. I looked up and saw that the upstairs windows were shut and it was too loud to becoming from behind closed windows. I soon could hear that it was coming from their downstairs dining room. I ducked into the shrubs and got a big shock. On the table was Janie getting plowed by a past neighbor Steve on the dining room table. This past neighbor had moved away almost a year ago and I never seen them have any interaction in the past. Janie looked hot--what a body. She was at the edge of the table with her arms extended gripping on the edge of the table with her back arched upwards as Steve plowed away. I took a couple of pics and then recorded some of the action. I was so envious of Steve as he fucked the hell out of Janie--I had to record this for some reason but not really sure why.

Janie was talking in Korean as Steve kept plowing her hairless pussy. Next thing Steve unwraps her legs that were locked around his ass and he lifts her legs up so her ankles were over his shoulders. Janie soon gets off and Steve then pulls out and sprays her tummy with his load. Janie pulls his cock to her mouth and gets a mouthful of cock coated with pussy and a bead of cum at his opening.

I thought well it's just another example of a cold acting Korean that loves cock banging her pussy. Janie was licking her lips to get as much of it in her mouth--what a good little slut I thought.

All of a sudden Janie pushed Steve away and grabbed her phone and was looking at it--I laughed to myself because knowing Janie she probably told Kimmie to text when she was on her way home so she could monitor Kimmie's movements but in reality so she could know when to tell Steve and his big white cock to go home. It's funny they both got dressed and he took off--no kiss--it was just a pussy plowing for Janie.

The rest of the day all I could think about was how great Janie look with her back arched and getting fucked out of her mind. I looked at the pics and recording and jerked off while watching it. Hearing Janie expressing herself in Korean while Steve plowed her pussy was erotic. Afterwards I wondered about the situation and decided that I could never use the pics to bribe Janie for sex or sex with Kimmie but I could use them if she ever accused me seducing Kimmie if that was to happen and she found out--it was my insurance policy.

The next few days when I saw Janie get into her car or doing something in the front yard I looked at her in a different way. I was not judging her and also wondered if her husband fooled around--he was a good-looking guy who worked out and ran a lot so I could see it.

One day Kimmie visited me in my garage and the pattern started all over again--the little glances and statements that had a duel meaning. With my new "insurance policy" in my phone I saw myself responding a little different to Kimmie's words.

"So Greg do you mind if I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Do you ever see yourself getting married again? My mom even mentioned that she has a girlfriend that would perfect for you. Korean woman like to play matchmaker at times. Do you find Asian women attractive because she is Korean? She is very attractive."

"Seriously? I think about marriage at times."

"And...."

"And what?" I asked.

"Do you find Asian women attractive?"

"Yes I do. I think because I like petite women and dark hair."

When I said that Kimmie looked at me as if a bell had been rung. She stood there and I saw her slightly lick her upper lip and look like her mind was working overtime. It was obvious Kimmie was fishing.

"I will encourage my mom to set something up if you want me to without acting like I mentioned it to you. In the meantime...."

Kimmie I noticed had edged to about three feet away. We were standing two feet from the door leading in the house. The tension was electric and she had to be wet and I was certainly hard.

All of a sudden we both reached up and pushed the garage door button closing the door. We looked at each other. I leaned into her and kissed her. Kimmie wasted no time and slipped her tongue into my mouth.

"Oh Greg I have wanted to kiss you all summer."

I said nothing and pulled her back in and kissed her and our tongues were playing. I cupped her tight little ass and she moaned into my mouth. I reached down and could feel the heat between her legs as she moaned more.

Without a word I open the door into the house and we walked in. Kimmie's eyes said it all. I had never had a virgin before. I wanted so much to lap up a virgin pussy--especially an Asian one. I picked her up and carried her into my bedroom. The entire way there we kissed passionately. Kimmie pulled her shorts and t-shirt in seconds and left her tiny panties on. She fell to her knees and pulled my shorts down and attacked my cock--it was if she wanted to make sure we did not come to our senses and realize this was a crazy thing to do. The way she was sucking my cock I was beginning to wonder if she was virgin after all or had been watching porn.

"Oh Kimmie. Yessss. This is amazing." I was not believing what was happening.

"Oh Mr. Jackson you are so big. I want to make you happy."

I will admit Kimmie calling 'Mr.' was hot as I gently pumped my cock into her sweet little mouth. I stepped back and sat in a chair in the corner of the room and Kimmie crawled over to me like a lioness stalking her prey. She looked so innocent and slutty at the same time--she was trying so hard to be a woman.

"Keep going Kimmie. You are so sexy." I lifted my cock up to offer it to her again.

She began sucking and licking up and down my shaft. She then traded off sucking and licking my balls. I could tell she enjoyed the taste of my pre-cum by constantly licking it when it appeared. Kimmie was a natural at giving head.

"That's it baby take that cock."

"Mr. Jackson your cock feels so warm in my mouth. I want it all." As soon as she said that she pushed her mouth hard onto me to where her nose was pressed into me making her gag as I entered her throat.

"Oh fuuuckkkkk yes. Take that cock Kimmie. Take it all. You suck cock sooooo gooood."

My balls were getting warmer and the sight of hot little Kimmie on her knees between my legs was about to make me explode. I decided to give her my cream.

"Yessss Mr. Jackson. Yesssss. I love this."

"Ahhhhhhh. Yes Kimmie. Yessssss. Ahhhhhh." I unloaded my hot ropes into mouth. I could feel her trying to swallow and wondering what was happening.

"Take that cum. Ohhhhh fuck yes Kimmie."

Kimmie's eyes were glassy as she looked up at me and still swallowing. Watching her lick the cum off her lips made me send one last rope onto her chest. When she saw a bead of cum at my opening she looked at it closely and then lick it up while looking into my eyes. She used her finger and wiped up the cum on her chest and sucked on her finger and I immediately kissed her so we could share it. Kissing her and tasting my cum on her tongue made my cock twitch.

"That was fun. I always wondered what cum tasted like. I liked it. It was a lot," Kimmie said so innocently. "My first time."

"Well now its my turn to taste you." I helped Kimmie up and she retreated to the bed. I pulled her panties off and saw a nicely trimmed slit. This was my first time to eat a virgin pussy and I was already hard.

"Are you ready Kimmie? Just lay back and relax and let me pleasure you."

Kimmie was breathing hard. As I kissed her and still tasting a trace of my cum she moaned. I worked my way to her perky breasts and her nipples grew hard as I gently sucked and licked them. when I sucked a little harder she pulled my head into her and began to groan.

"Yes harder. Suck them harder Greg. I want it."

I was feasting on the perfect nipples as I used my hand to lightly caress her body. As I rubbed her tummy and thighs she gasped and groaned even more. Her skin was like velvet. I gently tickled her pussy and I could feel the warmth. I kissed my way down her tight little 19-year old body.

"Don't stop Greg. I want you to eat my virgin pussy. Please eat me."

A fantasy was coming true--to eat a virgin Asian pussy. Before I dove in I grabbed her panties and began licking them and then gave them to Kimmie and she did the same before she offered them back to me.

"Here these are for you to keep," she said with a lustful look.

"Oh yesssss. Yes, Yes. Oh Greg," she whispered as I began to lap up her wet slit. "Fuck yes. Ahhhhh."

I was possessed as I dined on her pussy lips, clit and opening. Kimmie was now totally flowing. I settled in on her clit and she was moaning louder. Her back immediately arched. I inserted a finger and did not feel any membrane.

"Yes I'm still a virgin but my toy took care of that," she said referring to my observation.

I was glad actually. Now I didn't have to worry about her bleeding and that she had some experience with penetration. But I would be her first cock. But I was not ready to go there yet--I was enjoying myself as I fucked her with my mouth and tongue.

"Oh Greg. This feels amazing. Oh my god. Yesssssss. Yes. Please make me cum. Oh yesssss."

I kept eating her little Korean pussy and I could feel her juices all over my chin. I began rubbing the roof of her sex and found her spot. I sucked on her clit as I massaged inside her. Kimmie was beginning to buck and gasp. I looked up at her and her eyes had rolled upwards so much I could only see the whites of her eyes.

"I'm cummmmmming. Eat me. Yesssss. Ahhh, ahhhhh." Kimmie got off and her body was shaking.

I decided to take advantage of her crazed state and lined up my cock and speared my little Korean slut.

"Errrrrr. Ohhhhhh," she moaned.

She was so tight, warm and wet. Her walls were like velvet. I began to slowly pump my cock into her and her breathing was so loud.

"Take this white cock Kimmie. Tell me how you want it."

"Hard and fast baby. Fuck your little slut."

I began giving her a hard fuck. Seeing her body shutter as my balls pressed onto her ass was great. Giving this little thing a fuck was too much and I knew I had to slow up to prolong the fuck. I pulled out and she....

"What. Why?"

"Get on top of me Kimmie. Show me how you can fuck me."

Kimmie wasted no time and mounted me and began grinding her pussy into me. She switched to riding me up and down and each time she bottomed out she grunted.

"My god you are so thick. I can feel my pussy stretching."

The view on her pussy riding my shaft was erotic. Seeing her wings and her opening curl in and out a little told me she was telling the truth about getting split by my cock. I watch her fuck me. Soon she was on auto-fuck--raising her pussy up and down. Kimmie had one hand cupping her breast and the other was pushing down on her mound just over small patch.

"Fuck me Kimmie. Fuck me."

"Greg you can cum in me. I have a pill to use tomorrow. So cum in me. Ohhhhh fuck I'm cumming. I'm cumming."

Just then I shot my load into her hungry pussy and coated her walls with my hot cream. I bucked up into her with each rope. The slosh could be heard.

"Yesssss. I can feel your hot cum. Fuuuucccccck yes. Ahhhhh, ah, ahhhhh." Kimmie had another intense orgasm and I could feel her leak onto me.

Kimmie collapsed on to me and began sucking on my nipple and then switched to the other. She worked her way down and began licking my cock and I pulled her hips over my face and treated myself to her juicy cum filled pussy. We ate each other so much I got hard again after five minutes.

kiwi857
kiwi857
263 Followers
12