Chelsea Disaster Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck this dump," grunted Chelsea. She flexed her abdominal muscles and a firehose stream of piss blasted from the tip of her cock with enough force to knock her on her ass. The stream went wild, splashing diagonally across the front of the building before spraying directly into the air. Lisa screamed as a shower of urine drenched both of them like a squall from a heavy rainstorm.

Chelsea wrestled back control of her wildly spraying cock and aimed it once more at the front of her apartment building. The roar of rushing water was loud enough to drown out Lisa's cries of distress.

A light on the first floor came on and the familiar, unwelcome face of Chelsea's landlord appeared in the window facing the street. The glass slid up and he poked his head out.

"Hey! What the fuck do you think you're doing you crazy bitch?" he bellowed.

Opening the window had been a mistake. Chelsea angled her firehose-stream of piss so that it blasted her landlord directly in the face.

"Agrrgrgrgrllll!" the force of Chelsea's stream was enough to knock him on his ass and send him sliding across his living room floor as if it were a Slip-n-Slide.

"Drink up, dickwad!" she yelled.

Chelsea grunted and squeezed harder with her abdominal muscles. The firehose became a geyser, still aimed more or less at her landlord's open window.

Inside, the landlord struggled to get back on his feet. Hundreds of gallons of fetid urine streamed into his apartment every second. The humid stench stung his nostrils and brought tears to his eyes. Already his apartment was ankle-deep in hyper piss. He tried to fight his way back through the onrushing torrent to close the window, but the current overcame him and he was swept back to the far wall of his apartment.

The humidity curled the wallpaper off the walls while the torrent of piss soaked into every piece of furniture. The stream knocked his fifty-inch plasma-screen TV off its mount and sent it splashing down into the now knee-deep lake of piss that was once an apartment.

"Oh man this feels good!" Chelsea's eyes rolled back in her head as the pressure on her bladder slowly abated.

Just then, the front door of the apartment building burst open. The landlord stood there, completely drenched in hot piss, his wifebeater and boxer shorts heavy and transparent from Chelsea's soaking.

Something long and metallic gleamed in the landlord's hand.

"Chelsea look out!" Lisa screamed.

The furious landlord leveled the twin barrels of a shotgun right at the two hypers.

"Huh?" Chelsea turned to hear Lisa. Her piss-geyser turned with her, sweeping right across the landlord and sending him sprawling. The shotgun went off into the ceiling of the apartment lobby.

"Shit, was that a gun?" asked Chelsea.

"We gotta go now!" yelled Lisa.

"Almost done." Chelsea gave the rest of the building a good hosing down with hot piss before her stream finally petered out. She shook out the last few quarts into the bubbly, steaming river of urine flowing over her feet.

Sirens wailed in the near distance. This time Lisa wasn't imagining them, she could see the reflection of their lights on the buildings at the end of the street.

"Oh golly!" Lisa fretted. "I don't want to go back to jail!"

A car honked close behind them.

Chelsea and Lisa both whirled around fast enough that Chelsea's cock kept going and wrapped around her waist. Lisa's cock hit Chelsea in the belly like a thrown kettlebell.

A scruffy-looking teenager leaned back to yell through the open side-door of a parked minivan.

"Somebody call for a Hyber?" he asked.

Chelsea and Lisa both looked at each other for a half second, looked back in the direction of the wailing sirens, then both dove into the welcoming light of the van.

***

The driver, Ted, still sported the patchy beard and peachfuzz mustache of a high-schooler, but he must have been at least eighteen to become a Hyber driver.

"Thanks, you really saved our bacon back there," said Chelsea. Her epic piss had sobered her up somewhat. She felt bad about dripping on Ted's upholstery and hoped he could get it cleaned.

"No worries, us hypers have to look out for each other," said Ted. He gestured to the length of his cock coiled up on the passenger seat. Ted was one of those unfortunate hypers with much more length than girth. Judging by the size of the coil, his fully-unfurled dick was probably twenty to thirty feet long. Poor kid probably couldn't afford size-suppressors, either.

The van had been modified to suit hyper needs. The middle seats had been removed, giving Chelsea and Lisa plenty of room to spread out. Chelsea's beachball-sized nuts and oil drum-thick cock took up most of the space between her and the back of Ted's seat.

Ted kept glancing back at Chelsea in the rear view mirror.

"Hey aren't you that girl who crushed most of downtown with her cock?" he asked.

Chelsea blushed beet red.

"N-no. Not me, sorry," she grunted.

"Hey it's nothing to be ashamed of," said Ted. "I remember watching it on the news. My buddies and I were all cheering for you."

Chelsea perked up at hearing this, but was still wary.

"It's not fair the way they treat hypers, you know? We're people too," Ted continued. "All people see when they look at us are a giant cock, or a giant pair of boobs or something, but we deserve the same respect as anyone else."

"Yeah," said Chelsea.

Lisa was fast asleep in the seat next to her.

"Anyway if it was you, I'd give you this ride for free," said the driver.

"Still not me, sorry," said Chelsea.

They pulled up in front of a nice apartment building in a clean part of town.

Chelsea reached down her shirt for the envelope of cash she'd tucked into her bra. Through it all, she'd somehow managed to hold onto it. The envelope was soaked with piss of course, and Chelsea wrinkled her nose at the soggy bills as she tried to peel one loose from the soaking clump.

Ted refused her money.

"I told you, I'm not her!" objected Chelsea.

"Ride's free anyway," said Ted.

Chelsea was too tired to argue. She helped haul the bleary-eyed Lisa out of the van.

"Oh no!" Lisa was finally awake enough to notice the huge puddle the girls had left in the back of Ted's van.

"Don't worry about it," said Ted. "All Hyber cars have to be completely stain-proof. Wouldn't make much sense to have a rideshare program for hypers if you weren't prepared to keep the cars clean!"

Ted drove off into the night, leaving Lisa draped over Chelsea's shoulder.

"Lisa, wake up, we're at your place," said Chelsea.

Lisa roused herself and dug through her purse for her keys.

She dug some more.

She kept digging.

"What's up?" asked Chelsea.

Lisa's searching became frantic.

"I can't find my keys!" she exclaimed, patting herself down all over.

Chelsea looked around stupidly at the ground as if they'd just fallen.

Lisa took her purse over to the nearest light post to see better.

"No... no no no!" Lisa dumped her purse out on the sidewalk. Loose change and chapstick went clattering off into the darkness.

Lisa tucked her cock and balls between her legs and dropped to her knees to sort through the pile of litter that had dropped from her purse.

Tampons, ticket stub, napkins, makeup case...

Chelsea sauntered over, steadying herself against the lamp post. She was still a little tipsy despite her hyper body's insane ability to process alcohol. She watched Lisa for a bit, admiring the view from behind as the hyper-endowed blonde crawled around with her butt in the air, cock and balls trailing behind her like a perverse tail.

"You find them?" she asked.

"No! They're not anywhere?" Lisa cried.

"Let me help." Chelsea sat down on her balls to get a closer look. Unfortunately, sitting down squeezed about six gallons of precum out onto the sidewalk, engulfing Lisa's purse and everything she'd dumped out in a torrent of milky ooze. A stray sperm the size of a hard-boiled egg flopped like a fish amidst the precum-soaked pile of Lisa's belongings.

"Oh great!" Lisa slapped her forehead and sat back on her own balls.

Squooooort! A loud splatter of precum erupted from behind Lisa, where she'd tucked her oversized cock.

Chelsea couldn't help but giggle. When she saw the distress on Lisa's face, she forced herself to stop.

"Can't your super let us in or something?" asked Chelsea. "He can't be worse than my landlord."

Chelsea's suggestion somehow made Lisa even more distressed.

"I can't!" moaned Lisa.

"What, why not?" asked Chelsea. "I'm sure he'll understand."

"She, and no she won't," said Lisa. "If I show up like this, I'll get kicked out for sure!"

"This can't be the first time someone's been locked out in the middle of the night," said Chelsea.

"You don't understand," said Lisa. "This is a Hyper-Home!"

"Huh?" Chelsea cocked her head.

"A Hyper-Home! A home specially designed for hypers," answered Lisa.

"That sounds great—" said Chelsea.

"There's a catch," Lisa cut her off. "In order to live there, hypers have to be on their meds at all times. It's in the lease. We're also discouraged from drinking."

"No shit." Chelsea rubbed her chin.

"So if I show up with my cock all huge, covered in peepee and vodka on my breath, they'll kick me out like that!" Lisa snapped her fingers for emphasis.

Chelsea thought about this for a few seconds.

"Do you have any friends in the building?" asked Chelsea.

"Everyone in the building is my friend," answered Lisa.

Looking into Lisa's big, blue, innocent doe eyes, Chelsea didn't doubt it.

"Any friends you would trust not to rat you out?" asked Chelsea.

Lisa thought about this. Then she winced.

"Ooh, but I couldn't," said Lisa.

"What, you know someone?" asked Chelsea.

"This girl, Maddie. But she's a bad girl!" said Lisa. "She's always breaking the rules!"

"She sounds perfect!" said Chelsea.

Lisa shook her head.

"She uh... she has a crush on me..." said Lisa. "One time in the laundry room she—"

"She what?" Chelsea leaned forward.

Lisa blushed red enough it was even visible in the glaring light of the street lamp.

"She... she grabbed my bottom while I was bending over to take my clothes out of the dryer," Lisa whispered.

Chelsea laughed.

"It's not funny! I spurted pre all over my nice Lululemons!" said Lisa.

Chelsea laughed even harder.

Lisa puffed out her cheeks and pouted.

"Anyway I've been avoiding her ever since," said Lisa after Chelsea had stopped laughing. "If I call her now, I just know she's going to try something."

"Aww, sack up and call her, you big baby," said Chelsea. "If she tries anything, I've got your back."

Lisa grumbled, but eventually she decided it was better to risk it than to spend the night sleeping on the street or going to a hotel. She scooped her slimy pile of stuff back into her purse and Chelsea helped her back to her feet.

Lisa punched Maddie's code into the door intercom. She had to try a few times, obviously Maddie was asleep this early in the morning.

Finally, the intercom buzzed to life.

"Yeah?" Maddie sounded grouchy.

Lisa hesitated. Chelsea had to urge her on.

"H-hey Maddie," said Lisa. "It's Lisa. I forgot my key. Could you let me in?"

"Lisa?" Maddie sounded confused.

"You know... from the fourth floor?" Lisa bit her lower lip.

Just static from the other end.

Lisa sighed.

"I wear those blue yoga pants?" Lisa suggested.

"Oh.. OH!" Maddie's voice brightened. "Lisa!"

Chelsea and Lisa both gave silent hallelujahs to the sky.

"What are you doing out this late? I thought a goody two-shoes like you would be all tucked into bed by now," Maddie was almost purring now.

"It's a long story, can we come in?" asked Lisa.

"Sure, anything for you, sugarlumps," purred Maddie.

The door lock clicked and the girls hurried inside.

Lisa dashed to the elevators. Chelsea took some time to admire the decor. The lobby was very nice, especially compared to Chelsea's crappy building. Intermingled with motivational posters depicting mountaintops and eagles, were posters declaring things like "STOP THE SURGES. FIGHT THE URGES!" and "A COLD SHOWER A DAY KEEPS THE ERECTIONS AT BAY."

Lisa was bouncing from one foot to the other in front of the elevator.

"The apartments are all locked by keycode," explained Lisa, jamming the elevator button repeatedly. "If we can make it up to my room before—"

The elevator dinged. Lisa rushed inside, only to get bounced back out onto her toned little butt by a gigantic pair of tits covered by a sheer nightgown.

"Hey there, sugarlumps," a woman stepped—well, squeezed—out of the elevator and stood over Lisa with a hand on her hip.

Chelsea's jaw dropped. The woman was well over six feet tall, dyed red hair, plush lips and heavily-lidded eyes. Her voice seemed to suggest she was somewhere in her mid to late forties, but her face looked a few years younger. Somewhere between a cougar and a MILF.

Of course, Chelsea wasn't looking at the woman's face. She was ogling the woman's titanic tits and even bigger ass. Each breast was easily the size of a jumbo beach ball, maybe even bigger. From the front, her torso would have been entirely taken up by the two massive mammaries jutting from her chest, but Chelsea could see from her angle the woman had a narrow waist that abruptly ballooned outwards at the hips to support a set of asscheeks deep enough to stand between. Riding down in that elevator must have been a tight fit.

Her black bra and panties were clearly visible through the flimsy nightgown that clung to her curves like a black mist, and Chelsea could feel her cock starting to stir.

"H-hey, Maddie," said Lisa.

"You look like you've had a wild night," said Maddie. She wrinkled her nose. "You smell like it, too."

"Thanks for letting us in," said Lisa, trying to look anywhere but at Maddie's curves. It was hard; Maddie took up three quarters of Lisa's field of vision.

"Us?" Maddie looked around and noticed Chelsea for the first time.

"Ooh," cooed Maddie. "She's a big one! But—" she turned back to Lisa, "aren't overnight visitors against the rules?"

"S-she's a friend visiting from out of town," Lisa lied.

"Well, then I guess we should show her our best hospitality." Maddie smiled and sauntered over to Chelsea to get a better look.

Chelsea swallowed back a lump of fear as the massive woman strode up to her. Soon, Chelsea found herself looking up into the undersides of the woman's magnificent, gravity-defying bust.

Maddie's nipples tented the sheer fabric of her nightgown. Chelsea's eyes widened as the twin tents continued to rise, lifting the thin material and pushing further and further outward as Maddie took in the whole of Chelsea's package. The fabric of Maddie's bra creaked from the stress of containing her mountainous nipples, until finally the straps gave way with a twang and Maddie's gargantuan, pink peaks stood out from her tits like a pair of traffic cones.

"Ooh, look at me, now I'm breaking the rules, too!" Maddie put a finger to her lip as she mocked a guilty look. "I guess we'd all better go back up to my place for a drink."

"I don't—" Lisa squeaked.

"We'd love to!" interrupted Chelsea.

Maddie smiled the smile of a cat that had just cornered its prey. She sashayed back to the elevator, those ridiculously broad hips swaying so far they took turns brushing the sides of the hallway with each step.

With a lot of unsexy grunting, Maddie managed to squeeze her bulk back into the elevator.

"We'll see you up there," said Lisa.

Maddie's arm shot out of the elevator and grabbed Lisa with surprising strength.

"Nonsense, there's plenty of room!" said Maddie. "We'll just have to get cozy is all."

Lisa yelped as Maddie pulled her inside. Chelsea watched the fit blonde vanish into the depths of Maddie's cleavage.

"Don't be shy!" called Maddie. "There's room for you, too!"

Chelsea gathered up her courage (and her cock) and stepped into the warm embrace of doom...

End of Part 6


12