Chelsea finds a Domme

Story Info
Chelsea and Vals church work takes an unexpected erotic turn.
3.5k words
4.48
9.4k
8
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chelsea thought about her husband. What he'd think, how mortified he'd be if he knew his wife had her tongue buried in another woman's pussy. Then she felt the sharp sting of the riding crop on her backside and she redoubled her efforts until Valerie started cumming, squirting geyser-like onto Chelsea's face.

"Come here, kitten. Kiss me." Val demanded. Without hesitation Chelsea crawled up into the older woman's arms and soon their tongues were entwined with passion. Chelsea sucked on Val's tongue like she was sucking her husband's dick, and Val moaned her approval which made Chelsea's pussy tingle.

"Good girl." Val said, breaking their kiss and playing with Chelsea's tit and then slapping it hard. It made her head spin, and she looked adoringly at Val.

Chelsea had met Valerie through church. They'd both been selected by Minister Calloway, to head up a fundraising drive, and it was during their work together that Chelsea formally discovered her submissive side and malleable lesbian proclivities.

Valerie was in her later forties, widowed for several years. 5' 9" in flats, she had a fit, curvy, statuesque figure and long blonde hair she usually kept in a single braid down her back. She was one of those women who virtually oozed self-assurance and that's why she was a popular choice for committee work when Minister Calloway needed something done around the church.

Chelsea was in her early thirties, had grown up in a fairly sheltered environment. At 5'3" she had a slender figure, with medium length straight mousy brown hair. She had met Dan in college, and they got married soon after graduation, had a couple kids, and settled in town. A typical housewife, volunteering at the church had been Dan's idea. Something to get her out of the house every so often.

"Face down, ass up, kitten." Val ordered and Chelsea complied, feeling Val moving behind her and feeling the well lubed head of Val's biggest strap-on parting the moist lips of her pussy, stretching her open for her lover. Val's hands grabbed Chelsea's hips as she began to fuck the younger woman until she begged for release.

This was Val's favorite part. "Not yet, kitten. You know the rules." She could feel Chelsea's body tremble beneath her.

"Please Mistress?" Chelsea groaned, unsure that she could hold off much longer. Silence...

"Okay, kitten... Now!" Val relented. Chelsea let out a howl as her pussy exploded on Val's cock, spraying them both with her cum as she slammed her hips back hard until Val had bottomed out inside her. Still trembling, she fell forward feeling Val's cock slip free of her pulsating pussy. She groaned as she collapsed on the bed.

"Who does your pussy belong to, kitten?" Val demanded.

"It's yours. You own it, Mistress." Chelsea moaned, spent on the bed face down.

There was something about the older woman, Chelsea thought to herself when they'd first met. Valerie was pleasant enough, and working with her was easy. Valerie had a way of getting things done, she wasn't afraid to ask for things. Commanding? Demanding? No. not quite like that. But some other quality that Chelsea didn't possess herself. She'd always been so...timid. Valerie was so charismatic. And what Valerie wanted, Valerie got. Chelsea licked her lips, tasting the older woman's essence lingering there like a promise.

It seemed like Val had taken a shine to the younger woman. And besides the time they spent working on the fundraiser, Valerie increasingly demanded social time with Chelsea outside of church business. Chelsea soon found that she was spending more and more of her free time with Valerie. She also found it hard to turn Val down. There was something about the way Val would smile at her when Chelsea would do something she'd asked. Chelsea thought it felt like getting a pat on the head for doing something well. She liked that feeling.

Valerie was straddling Chelsea's face. Propping herself up with the headboard of the bed as she drove her dripping wet pussy over the younger woman's face, feeling Chelsea's mouth and tongue feasting on her pussy and clit, as she came over and over again. Chelsea had gotten so good at this. She could do it all day long as far as Val was concerned.

Moving down to a spot beside her, Val offered a nipple for Chelsea to suck on. The younger woman's mouth, hungry on Val's tit, and her hand, busy between her own legs until "May I?" was requested and approved. Val loved the way Chelsea shuddered against her as she came.

Several weeks earlier:

"My husband, God love him, was a fornicator." Val had said to Chelsea as they relaxed over a glass of wine.

"What?" Chelsea had replied, surprised at how the statement came out of nowhere.

"A fornicator. Someone who fornicates." Valerie explained. "You know. Anyway, It was clearly something that I learned early on had to be controlled. Doing so became kind of a... hobby of sorts."

"Oh." Chelsea didn't quite know how to respond.

"Yes. Quite a hobby, actually." Valerie continued. "I see some of his qualities in you, dear."

"You do? Like what?" Chelsea asked.

"Like your desire to fornicate. I can see it in you." Valerie commented.

"I would never... I mean, Dan and I..." Chelsea started not knowing quite how to continue.

"And your desire to be controlled. I see that as well." Valerie said.

Chelsea stared blankly at the older woman, confused about where the conversation was going.

"So, I'm going to do something, darling. Something... unusual for me. I'm going to take a lover." Valerie said, staring directly and unmistakably into Chelsea's eyes.

"Valerie, what are you talking about?" Chelsea softly said. "I'm not..."

Suddenly Valerie stood, pulling Chelsea to her feet with her, the older woman leaned in. "Kiss me." She'd ordered sharply. And before Chelsea knew what was happening, their lips were together, her mouth parting. Val's kiss was delicious, and Chelsea found it nearly impossible to break away, and after a brief while, she surrendered to the kiss and melted into Val's embrace. It was wrong, but it was also exquisite, and most importantly, it was what Valerie wanted from her.

It dawned on her that she was cheating on Dan by allowing this to go any further. It dawned on her that sexual acts with someone of the same sex was a perversion according to her religious tenets. But Valerie had made clear what her intentions were. Chelsea just needed to sort this conundrum out.

"Chelsea, kitten." Valerie began matter of factly, over the girl's stuttering protest. "I know that you and Dan are married and that technically, what I want from you is adulterous, but there you have it. You have to admit it, judging from that kiss you just gave me, you really seemed to want it to, didn't you?"

"But... You kissed Me!" Chelsea responded.

"Oh. Don't be silly dear, why ever would I kiss another woman?" Valerie stated. "I don't know what it was. Body language, or some such thing that just got into you, but clearly, it was something you felt you needed. I merely made it possible. Here, I'll show you."

Chelsea felt Val's tongue part her lips and begin to explore her mouth. She felt confused, and hot at the same time. Was Val right? Was this something she needed? She guessed that maybe it was, because she found herself kissing Val back passionately. Val had somehow placed one of Chelsea's hands against her breast, and Chelsea became aware that she was feeling the other woman's gorgeous full bosom. Chelsea felt a wetness between her legs as she imagined unwrapping that package. She had a feeling that she could make Valerie happy that way too. But she'd always been told that all of this was wrong.

They remained locked in an embrace for several minutes that way. Making out in Val's living room like a couple of horny teens. Chelsea became vaguely aware that Val had removed her own top and now stood before her in her skirt and bra. She felt Val's hand in hers and followed her obediently to the bedroom, where Val removed Chelsea's clothing and arranged her docile form on the bed.

Reaching behind the headboard she flip two pieces of sturdy shock cord over, each with a soft fur lined cuff. Chelsea watched in fascination as Val bound her wrists. It was almost as if she were watching it being done to somebody else. And there she was sitting against a pile of pillows, wrists bound firmly over her head.

Valerie popped the catch on her bra, letting the girls sway freely, pushed down and kicked free her skirt and panties, and proceeded to straddle Chelsea's hips pinioning them to the bed.

"Go ahead, darling. Suck them." She said, arching her back slightly to bring one very large, very hard nipple to Chelsea's mouth.

Chelsea couldn't help but admire Val's body. Despite her age, she'd kept up maintaining what nature had given her. The breast she presented to Chelsea's lips was firm and natural, and her scent and taste were alluring and seductive. The neatly trimmed thatch of hair above her pussy, pale and elegant. Chelsea kissed and sucked Val's breasts with more and more enthusiasm and confidence as Val moaned her encouragements into her ear.

Still atop her, Val had produced a cordless massage wand from the nightstand adjacent to the bed. And soon after that, Chelsea was squirming beneath her as Val applied it to Chelsea's twat, rubbing it onto and off of her clit, the vibrations driving her crazy, but with her hands unavailable and Val's weight planted fully on top of her hips all she could do was suckle and wait for the inevitable to happen.

When it did, it hit Chelsea like a freight train. She felt as if she were falling, her pussy fluttering against the bulb of the massager. Val really knew her stuff, and Chelsea came five times in rapid succession, each more powerful than the previous until finally she thought she'd pass out from the intensity of the pleasure emanating from her pussy, and coursing through her entire body. Val was in complete control.

She could smell Valerie's arousal. Feeling her shift position, she wrapped her arms around Chelsea's neck and began rubbing her wetness on the top of Chelsea's thigh. Harder and faster she went, the velvety lips of her pussy slick and hot until Chelsea felt her shudder and erupt, squirting all over her leg and the bed, clutching Chelsea so that their boobs mashed together, and burying her face in the crook of Chelsea's neck.

"You are mine now, understand?" Val said looking deep into Chelsea's eyes.

"Yes, I understand." Chelsea heard herself reply.

"Good girl." Val acknowledged.

Chelsea felt a tingle run through her. She felt happy.

"You're spending a lot of time over at Valerie's lately. You guys must be working really hard on the fund raiser." Dan said as they were laying in bed after making love.

Chelsea cuddled against him. "I know. There's just so much for us to do. Thanks for being so understanding."

"No problem, honey. I know how much this means to you." Dan replied supportively.

"Who owns your pussy, Chelsea?" Val interrogated.

"You do Valerie. You do." Chelsea replied eagerly. She felt the flogger hit the skin of her upturned bare ass and a ripple of pleasure shot through her with the pain.

"And what am I to you, Chelsea?" Val continued.

"You're my Mistress, in all ways." Chelsea responded as the flogger once more swished through the air and smacked against her reddened ass.

"And what are we doing together, kitten?" Val pressed on.

"We are Lovers. We are cuckolding Dan. I'm fornicating with you." Chelsea stated. Smack.

"You may eat my pussy, now kitten. Begin when ready." Valerie instructed. Chelsea didn't waste a second burying her face in the sweet nectar of Valerie's pussy. It was where she belonged, what she was meant for.

"Valerie wants me to work with her this weekend. You don't mind keeping an eye on the kids." Chelsea had just sucked Dan off, so she knew he'd be amenable to whatever she asked.

"I guess, hon." Dan replied. "What's so important?"

Chelsea was cumming again. Suspended three feet above Valerie's bedroom floor, she could feel the friction from the coils of rope gently biting into her flesh, immobilizing her completely, making it impossible for her to do anything other than dangle helplessly as Valerie fucked her over and over again with the dildo. Lost in an orgasmic fog of sexual bliss. Repeating the call and response.

"How do you feel, kitten?"

"Loved, Mistress."

"Again?"

"Loved."

Valerie thought to herself as she masturbated, that she felt sexier than she had since well before her husband's passing. She was thinking of Chelsea's hot little eager mouth on her pussy. The young woman had been irresistible. She was totally aware of how freakish the depth of her passionate desire for the girl was, but she'd fallen so hard. And the fact that depth of their union transcended even the bonds of her matrimonial obligations just made it that much more profound.

Still, both women had their place in Society's eye, and Valerie had a reputation to uphold that it had taken her an entire lifetime to build. She was loathe to sacrifice that; to subject herself to the scrutiny and undoubtedly the prejudice of others should things come out in the plain light of day. So, it was better this way. She was sure that such relationships had existed since the beginning of civilization, and that gave her a sense comfort. Discretion was almost as important as their need for each other.

So, the toe rings had been, in retrospect, an error in judgement. Valerie had purchased them on a whim. Matching gold bands. She gave Chelsea hers after a particularly hot session of lovemaking. They'd been in bed, their naked pussies pressed together, tribbing like mad, until they came together in a squirty mess of orgasmic intensity.

Enveloped in the afterglow, Valerie reached for the small box on the nightstand, and taking Chelsea's foot placed the ring on the toe corresponding to the finger she wore her wedding ring on. "With this ring, I thee wed." Val said solemnly. Then handing her its mate, she offered her foot.

"With this ring, I thee wed." Chelsea said softly, staring mistily into Valerie's eyes.

Dan was not a suspicious man by nature. But the church fundraiser had concluded, quite successfully, a few months ago. Yet it seemed like Chelsea was over at Valerie's place as much, if not more than ever. When he mentioned the toe ring, Chelsea had sort of deflected, muttering something to him about how She and Valerie had decided on kinda rewarding each other for the fundraising effort, and all the hard work they'd put in.

"So, You mean to say she's got one too?" Dan asked.

"Yeah. Look Dan. It's just jewelry. Can we just drop it?" Chelsea insisted.

"Yeah. Sure. Forget about it." Dan said, unconvincingly.

They'd made love that night, but Dan seemed unusually distracted, and after cumming in her. He'd kissed her and rolled over to sleep, grumpy.

Chelsea rolled over and fondled Val's big breasts, leaning in and kissing her deeply, savoring her warmth and anticipating the sweet honey of her pussy flowing onto her tongue. The two women made love with an easy familiarity now, intimately knowing each other's bodies in a way that would be considered rare for most couples. It was so natural now.

Val knew what Chelsea wanted, and relaxed happily as she felt the girl kissing her way down her body to get it, spreading her legs invitingly to give Chelsea unfettered access to that which would fulfill her desires. Boy did that girl know how to eat pussy. Ten minutes later Val erupted as she fed her cum to an eager, hungry Chelsea.

"Something's going on, Chels." Dan stated.

"Dan...just... let's not go there, okay?" Chelsea replied.

"Not this time, Chels. I've been quiet about this for way too long. Something's going on between you and Valerie, and I want to know what it is." Dan demanded.

"I'm not sure you really do, Dan." Chelsea responded.

"Look, you're not being honest with me, and you haven't been for quite a while now. I just want the truth." Dan requested.

"Okay, Dan. Let's sit down." Chelsea said, walking over to the couch, sitting down, and patting the empty cushion next to her. Dan came over and sat next to her, his stomach in knots as he anticipated the impending bombshell.

"Dan, Valerie and I are Lovers." She began. "What's more, I'm her submissive. She's my Domme, My Mistress. It's been like that for a long time, honey."

"What the fuck, Chels. Another woman? You're as straight as they come!" Dan declared.

"Was, honey... was, as straight as they come... not anymore." Chelsea explained. "You wanted honesty, and you deserve it from me. What Val awakened in me...well it changed me. And I've tried to continue to be the same good wife to you that I always have been, but there's this other part of me now. Something she brings out in me, and something I bring out in her."

"And so you've been carrying on... behind my back?" Dan said glumly.

"Cuckolding you, yes. Technically, we have. I didn't say I was proud of this, but Val and I... agree." She began.

"You mean you're leaving me for her?" Dan finished.

"No! God No, Dan! Look... I love you, just like I always have. If it came down to having to make a choice it would tear me up. It would break me. That's a big part of why we've kept this on the downlow. I didn't and don't want to lose either of you." Chelsea explained.

"But you love her. Why don't you just.." Dan started

"There's more to it than that, Dan. We live in a pretty small, very conservative community, and although things like that shouldn't matter, the reality is, that they do. At least, to some people they do." Chelsea said. Dan thought about it and found that he had to agree. "Anyway, we've worked hard to achieve our reputations within the community, and really see more of a downside than an upside, if the nature of our relationship were to become common knowledge."

"I understand." Dan admitted.

"Let's go to the bedroom, Dan. I really need to feel you inside me right now... Make love to me..." Chelsea said, rising from the couch and taking his hand. Dan actually felt relieved now that things were out in the open. And looking down at Chelsea's naked body beneath him, he found her sexy in a whole new way.

Epilogue

Dan snuggled against the warm curve of her ass, reaching around to fill his hand with her breast, he gently nibbled at her earlobe, rewarded with a sultry moan of passion and lust. They'd sent the kids away to spend a week with Chelsea's folks and were trying to make the most of this time together.

It was first thing in the morning and he was hard as a rock. He worked the head of his cock along the parting line of her vagina until she was wet and ready. His cock slipped easily into her pussy and began fucking her with slow and steady strokes as she groaned her approval. It felt wonderful. Even better when he felt Chelsea's hot breath on his cock as she began licking Valerie's clit, and every once in a while her tongue would glance against his shaft deliciously as it plunged in and out of Val's pussy.

Val was starting to shiver, and she moaned again, this time from the stimulation of Dan's cock and Chelsea's mouth working her up into a lather of sexual nirvana. Dan marveled at how incredible Val's pussy was and how hot it was listening to his wife licking, sucking and kissing Val, driving her closer and closer towards her orgasm. He felt Chelsea's hand fondling his balls, her other hand in her own pussy. Like a concert conductor, with expert timing, bringing them all to a monumental orgasm together, on the same beat. Dan shot his spunk into his wife's lover, filling her tight pussy to the hilt.

Removing his cock, he watched Chelsea roll Val onto her back. This was the Girls' favorite part. Dan's seed was just starting to ooze from Val, and Chelsea wasn't of a mind to waste any of it. She lovingly buried her face in Val's sex, determined that she'd make sure the woman was well cleaned before breakfast. Dan rolled over onto his side beside them and watched his oh so sexy wife, go to work on her lover's dripping pussy. Life was good.