Chelsea is Forced Pt. 01

Story Info
Chelsea is forced to give a blowjob. Or is she?
5.2k words
4.41
41.5k
71

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something happened. I still don't know how I feel about it.

I had the day off and for once had nothing planned. I was just lounging about. My fiancé Ethan was at work. He had a long day ahead of him. He texted me in the morning that one of his mates would come around at about lunch time to pick up a game Ethan had borrowed a few weeks ago. No big deal. It meant I needed to put pants on instead of hanging out in my underwear, but didn't really impact my plans.

Lunch time rolls around and Noah rocks up. Now, Noah would have to be the hottest of all of Ethan's friends. I would be lying if I hadn't wondered what he's hiding under his clothes. But I'm head over heels for Ethan, and I'm very much all about the whole monogamy thing. So when I opened the door to Noah's insanely perfect grin, one arm casually resting against the doorframe, I got this little flip in my belly, then I let him in so he could grab his game and get out, and leave me in peace to finish bingeing my series on Netflix.

Being my polite self, I offered him a drink. I wasn't really expecting him to stay but he jumped on my offer. Said he'd love a cuppa. Said he knew where it all was and started helping himself. And started making one for me too. 'How gentlemanly of him' I thought... what an idiot.

We sat on the couch and got to talking. We started on the usual social niceties. "Is the family well?" and "How was your weekend?". He'd spent his training for an upcoming fun run. Ethan was on his team and had been training as well, but not as much. He got up off the couch to proudly show off his quads, hiking his shorts up slightly. I think I probably stared for longer than is considered polite. His muscles were well defined, but not to the point of being veiny. Just the way I like it. I told him he definitely had more mass than Ethan, to which he responded by taking off his shirt. It occurred to me that most people probably wouldn't just start undressing in front of their mate's fiancé. Don't get me wrong, I drooled. But at this point I did wonder what the hell Noah was thinking. He did a few 'strong man' poses to show off his gains, and I laughed courteously.

It was 29 degrees that day though, so when Noah sat back on the couch without putting his shirt back on, I put it down to the heat. How fucking Naïve could I be?

After he flopped back onto the other couch, shirtless, he enquired about my weekend. Like some stupefied little girl, I fumbled with my words, too distracted by Noah's abs and perfectly smooth pecs. Eventually I managed to form a somewhat coherent sentence along the lines of "not much" "saw Ethan's parents" and "did a bit of writing". I'm pretty sure I blushed. You all know what my 'writing' is like, right? I'm certain I turned a nice bright pink, thinking of the story I had been working on and how well Noah's body would fit into one of my 'scenarios'.

I thought he must've picked up on my embarrassment. I know he did.

"What's got you all hot under the collar now Chelsea?" he teased me.

"What do you mean?" I feigned ignorance.

Leaning forward and staring at me with his stupid, gorgeous, cocky grin: "You've gone all shy-girl on me"

And my heart jolted a bit. 'I've been found out!' I thought... but there was no way. I reassured myself I was being paranoid.

"Have I freaked you out somehow? Shy girl?" he emphasized the words that made up my username.

No fucking way that was a coincidence, I thought. He absolutely knows my username, has read my stories... and yet even as he rose from his couch to come and sit next to me on mine, I kidded myself that I had imagined the emphasized words and meaningful stares. My mouth felt dry.

"What are you on about?" I tried to laugh it off, tried to blame it on the heat of the day: "You're too hot for me to think straight."

I instantly realized what I had said, and tried to eat my words: "ITS too hot!! ITS too hot!! Jesus!" and Noah was basically pissing himself laughing.

"You mean you don't want to get down on your knees to worship this magnificent body?" sarcasm dripped of Noah as he teased me. He ran a hand over his chest and down his stomach, and down further, and dramatically grabbed his junk with an "umph" noise. It was damn hot...

"No you jerk! Ethan would beat your arse!" I joked, and shoved him in what I hoped came across in a playful manner. I shuffled a bit further along the couch, trying to put a bit of distance between us. My underwear felt damp when I moved.

"Only if he finds out" Noah countered slyly as he slid closer again, closing the gap I had created between us. His voice was low now.

Tring to rise from the couch, I itched to reclaim my personal space. Noah was way too hot and way too flirtatious to be so close to me, especially when it would be at least 6 hours until Ethan got home. But Noah caught my hand.

"I need to go to the toilet" I lied, trying to pull away. Noah only tightened his grip.

"No you don't" he stated simply. I blinked at him. I'd never been in such a situation before. Anxiously, I remembered that he'd essentially called me out on my secret writing hobby. I wondered again If it could possibly have been a coincidence.

Then things started to get real.

"Now," Noah started, slowly standing up. My hand was still securely wrapped in his. He was a good foot taller than me so I had to look up to his face. "lets drop the façade Chels. I know you're a kinky slut." My heart dropped to the pit of my stomach. And he went on "I know the depravities of your mind. And I see you looking at my body. I'm going to give you what you want."

He used his free hand to brush my hair back over my shoulder. It was so gentle, but I had never felt so intimidated. I tried to jump back but he still had a grip on my hand.

"What the fuck Noah?! I love Ethan! He gives me what I want! Let me go!" I demanded. I tried using my other hand to yank the first one free of his grasp, but he was just too strong. He simply stood there, smiling calmly and sinisterly.

"Ethan's the one who showed us your account Chels! How else do you think I would have found it?"

Us? Who is 'us', I thought. I knew Ethan loved reading my stories. I had no clue he shared my creations with anyone though. That's the whole point of having an unrelated username, so I can enjoy the anonymity! I plotted to rip him a new one when he got home.

"What?! Whatever! Let me go Noah! The fuck?!"

I wrenched my hand free. It stung and felt bruised from the force Noah had used. I immediately backed up several paces, and defensively lowered a shoulder, just in case he tried to come any closer I could put my whole weight behind an attempt to break through. Like a cornered animal. I tried to rub the sting out of my wrist.

Noah stood up straight and ran a hand through his hair, and I felt myself blush again. He really was hot.

"Get out" I told him. He raised his eyebrows at me. "Get out!" I repeated.

"Chels, I'll leave right now if you can look me in the eye and tell me you're not a perverted whore who wants me to sodomise you by force right now?"

I wondered how the fuck he could string such a sentence together with such a straight face...

"Noah, what I write is completely different to real life! Get out of my house!"

"Maybe, but that wasn't what I asked now was it?"

Smug bastard. I rolled my eyes. "I'm not a perverted whore and I don't want you to sodomise me!"

"Don't look at the ceiling like a coward. I told you to look me in the eye."

What fucking game is he playing now? I wondered. I glared at him, direct eye contact. God he was tall.

"I'm not." I managed.

"Well then what are you Chels?"

"What are you playing at Noah? Get out of my house. Ethan's gunna fuck you up when he gets home!"

"What am I playing at? You're a very attractive lady Chels. I want to fuck your mouth. If you're the sort of person Ethan tells us you are, then you'll enjoy it as much as I will."

I wondered if he was telling the truth about what Ethan had told the 'us' Noah Mentioned. Maybe Ethan had shown my writing to the group of boys...

"Get on your knees. I'm not going to restrain your hands so just tap me 3 times instead of using a safe word. K?"

"GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY HOUSE NOAH!" I shouted. It's not like the neighbors were miles away but I knew they couldn't hear. God, I hoped they would hear but I knew that they couldn't hear anything that happened in my house. I hoped he didn't know that though.

He squinted and turned his head a bit, as if my yelling had hurt his ears. And then he kept talking as if I hadn't said anything.

"Or, just in case, the safe word is 'peppercorn'. Can you say that Chels?"

"Say peppercorn? Of course!" I dumbfoundedly scoffed.

"Good." Noah took 2 strides towards me until he again towered over me. I was cornered. Why the fuck didn't I charge? He smelled so good up close. He spoke softer now that we were closer "Get on your knees Chels."

"Noah?" I was scared. I've never been so scared. He could have easily hurt me. I felt tiny. He put his big hands on my shoulders and gently but firmly pressured me down. I resisted at first but felt how much strength he had just in his hands. I grudgingly acquiesced.

"Good girl" he purred. And I held my breath. His chiseled body was like a monolith over me. I looked up past his happy trail, his naval, his eyes were heavy-lidded looking down on me, his nostrils flared.

"Mmmmh" he moaned. And then he stepped back and flopped on the couch again.

Is that it, I wondered? My initial reaction was... disappointment. And then immediately replaced by shock - shock at myself! Disappointed! What was I thinking? But I didn't have time to dwell on it. Noah was reclining, not taking his eyes off me. He massaged the bulge in his shorts.

"Mmmh" he moaned again. I felt the damp spot in my pants getting bigger. Was I actually that kind of freak? I wondered. But I loved Ethan. Why the fuck had he shared my secrets with anyone?! I was so mad at him then ... I had to stop myself from instinctively biting my lip, watching Noah reach into his pants. I looked away, but I didn't get up. I still don't know really what I was thinking.

"Uh-uh", Noah shook his head. "eyes front little miss."

I turned my head back to face him. I could feel the blood pumping in my groin. I felt swollen and achy between my legs. I wasn't sure what I was meant to do. Was I supposed to be trying to run? Throwing myself against Noah to try and overpower him with the element of surprise? Was it better if I played along to try and avoid getting hurt? I only vaguely recalled 'peppercorn'. If I said that, would he leave? And I was watching him unzip his fly, I noticed he had gone commando today. His erect member sprang up. It was pink and hard and veiny, with a slight curve. My stomach flipped and I felt the slick patch in my underwear grow yet again. I was sure at that point that there must be so much fluid there that someone would be able to see it through my jeans shorts... I was glad that Noah couldn't see. I'm sure it was just a natural biological reaction to seeing such a fine, half-naked male specimen, stroking himself, looking straight at me. I realized Noah had said something and it hadn't even registered with me.

"I said: come. here" he repeated. I heard that time. Getting one leg underneath me to push up from my knees, I slowly rose to my full height again. Before I had fully risen, Noah interjected: "No, I like you on your knees. Crawl."

It made me blush. My heart was beating so fast, on edge with the adrenaline pumping through me. He was handling his erect cock in front of me and the thing that brought colour to my cheeks was Noah telling me he wanted me on my knees. I was acutely aware of my pulse around my labia. My pussy was twitching. It was exactly the sort of thing I would write about. It felt like I had asked for this, and I knew it was fucked up. I got down on my knees again looking at the floor. Then I felt a bit of my pride get chipped away as I leant forward and put my hands on the carpet. Was I actually doing this? I briefly entertained the thought that I had no choice. I knew I could have done something. I could have refused to kneel again for example. Why did I get down? I don't know?

"You dirty little slut Chels. I bet your pussy is wet as fuck right now, isn't it."

I gulped. He was right. Of course he was right. I put my left hand forward and started to inch my way across the room. My hair hung loose and gave me the feeling that I could shield my face from Noah's view, and protect a sliver of my dignity. But he kept talking and shattering my thoughts.

"There's a good girl, come here"

I could feel the heat in my face. I was so glad he couldn't see it. I tried to move as slowly as possible, buy myself some time to think. But before I knew it, Noah's feet were just below me.

"Come up here." He said encouragingly. I looked up. Past his knees, at eye level, he was holding the base of his cock in one hand. It was pulsating. I wanted to touch it. I didn't want to want that, it was a betrayal to even think it, but I couldn't deny I wanted it. The whole situation was just so sexually charged. I felt like I didn't have a choice! Or was that my conscience, kidding itself?

I lifted one hand off the floor, and gingerly placed it on Noah's knee. He was so warm. I let my head drop, I was filled with shame. But then, Noah's hand was on top of mine. I didn't dare look up. He gently lifted my hand and slowly guided it to where his other hand was, wrapped around his hardened member. So much heat! I heard myself gasp. I didn't mean to! It just kind of slipped out. I hung my head even lower as Noah coached my fingers around his shaft. I heard him sigh. I wanted to squirm, wanted to rub my legs together to relive the pressure that was building between them, but I didn't dare move. I didn't want Noah to think he'd won. Ha! Surely by then, with me on the ground beneath him, hand wrapped round his cock, surely he knew he'd won. His hand was on top of mine, and I felt his other hand let go of himself. I felt his cock trying to spring back against his abdomen, but he held my hand in place around it, keeping It perfectly vertical. So, so slowly, he moved my hand up, and back down. Head hung low, I bit my lip. I didn't want to make a noise.

"That's the way" he whispered. I would have been lying if I said it wasn't a very sexy situation. I wanted to lie. I wanted to not be so damn turned on. But I was. Noah let go of my hand, and I didn't remove mine from where it was. "I'm so fucking hard for you Chels" he said, heavy breath. I bit my lip harder. And then, like some sort of out-of-body experience, I felt my hand move up his shaft again, and back down. It felt like an admission of defeat. I guess it was. The was so much heat coming off him. Up and down again. I heard him moan something like "Ah, yesss". Up and down. I felt the ache in my groin. Up and down.

*Click* flash. My head snapped up, and I looked straight into Noah's phone camera

*Click* flash. I felt like a deer caught in headlights.

"Relax, Chels, this is just for me, I won't show Ethan"

Ethan! I felt like I had forgotten about him for a moment! How could I be doing this?! How could I do this to him? And then a smaller voice in me asked: how could he do this to me?!

"Hey hey hey," Noah sounded like he was trying to calm a distressed animal. He grabbed my wrist and I realized I had pulled away, halfway up and ready to bolt. "You were doing so well Chels. Come on" he tugged me forcefully and I fell back to my knees. Closer to him this time, between his legs. I didn't try to get up again though. He let go of my wrist and reached up to my face, gently he stroked my cheek, down to my chin. Then he ran his thumb across my lips.

"I'm gunna fuck your mouth Chels."

I felt my pussy twitch again. Fuck, I loved it when Ethan did that. Of course Noah would know that, he'd read my writing! 'Peppercorn' ran through my mind.

"Pep..." I whispered. Noah raised an eyebrow, questioningly. Was he daring me to say it?

He ran his thumb back over my lips, and pushed inside. Bite, I thought. But I didn't. I let him in. like he was examining a horse to buy, he pulled my mouth open with his thumb. Then he pulled to the side of my lips, his thumb rubbing on the inside of my cheek. His eyes were intent on my mouth. I still didn't bite. I felt saliva pooling at my bottom lip, and felt it spill out and dribble down. I remember wondering where it landed.

Noah withdrew his digit from its probing. he took his wet thumb and wrapped his hand around his cock again, his thumb placed directly on top of his swollen glans. He rubbed it up and down slightly, his thumb sliding easily with the lubrication of my saliva.

He moaned. "Put your mouth here." He ordered. I didn't move. I wanted to. God, if I were single I would have obeyed like the good little girl that I am. I leant forwards. Not that I remember telling my body to move, but as I did, Noah suddenly gripped my face between his hands. He pulled me closer till my face was only centimeters from the tip pf his cock. I remember thinking that he must be able to feel the heat of my breath. I wanted to say 'peppercorn' I really did. I played the word over and over again in my head. I don't know why I found to so hard to speak.

Noah's hands increased the pressure. He pulled me further in, my lips touched his smooth tip. It was so incredibly warm, warmer than it felt in my hand earlier. A fleeting impulse to lick from the base to the head, and it was gone. The shame of the instinct made the heat rise again in my cheeks. I stared ahead at his naked torso, so well defined.

He let go of my face and began gathering my hair together above my head. Then he raised his hips, and the head of his cock slipped easily past my lips, slippery with the saliva he had spread everywhere. I tried to pull back but his fist around my hair was there the stop me. He pushed on the back of my head with that fist, and I stopped trying to push back. I'm sure I felt the wetness from my panties drip down my thigh through my pants. As he pushed me down, he also sunk back into the couch. I let his cock in as far as he pushed me, just over halfway. Held there like that, I could feel his pulse in my mouth. His heart must've been beating about as fast as mine. And he tugged on my hair, and pulled me almost completely off him. When my mouth was again only just around his glans, he pushed me down again, harder this time, further into my mouth, almost at the back of my throat. I felt a glimmer of panic as I realized I couldn't take his whole length like I could with Ethan... If Noah tried, I might choke! But he pulled me off again, completely this time. He held my head up with my hair, and I looked at his face.

He was flushed, but his eyes looked so confident. The kind of I-got-my-mate's-fiancé-to-suck-my-dick confidence...

"Tell me you want it."

"I..." I hadn't said the fucking word now had I? but I couldn't speak. I couldn't find my words.

"Say you want my cock in your mouth."

"I want y...r c..k... in m. m...th" I mumbled. Fuck it, but I did want it. I hated myself for admitting it. But It wasn't good enough for him.

"I can't hear you" he said, sounding slightly irritated. "Tell me Chels."

And like one of my slutty little characters, I gave in to my urges.

"I want to suck your dick. I want you to fuck my pretty little mouth with your cock"

I couldn't believe the words coming out of my mouth. I didn't have a lot of time to dwell on it though, Noah slammed my head down onto his cock, as far as I could manage and then a centimeter farther. Little tears sprang into the corner of my eyes, and I was acutely aware of the slickness and pulsing in my pussy.

Noah bobbed my head up and down, his whole shaft was covered with my saliva. I was sure it must be dripping down his balls, making his pants damp. I heard him moan above me.

12