Chelsea is Forced Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a minute or so, he pulled me off him again, but this time, he stood up. I gasped for breath. His sack dangled in front of my face.

"Lick it" he ordered. But he didn't give me much choice in any case. He shoved my head into his crotch. There was so much saliva and it was everywhere. I stuck my tongue out of my mouth and gave a timid little lick. And then I tried again, I opened my mouth wide and my tongue reached back behind his balls, licking his taint, licking forward until my tongue was at the base of his shaft again.

"Good girl" he beamed at me. Then he yanked on my hair and I got to my feet to try and avoid having my scalp ripped off. Hair fell all around my face, obscuring my vision. I tried to feel around for Noah's hand, the one that was gripping my hair, but I felt a shove and landed bum down on the couch. I realized Noah had let go of my hair and I brushed it away from my face so I could see again. Noah was just shaking off the leg of his pants, now completely naked.

Once more I thought of saying 'peppercorn', but Noah was already pushing me down, making me lay down on the couch, my head up by one of the couch arms. He straddled me, pinning my arms by my sides.

"Beg for it." He said smugly. I stared at his face. What more could he want from me? I wondered.

"Beg me to let you suck me off" he inched forward so that his dick was within sucking distance for me. It freed up my arms slightly and I actually had to consciously stop them from moving to my crotch to try and rub away the ache...

"Please?" I asked. Noah laughed as he slapped my cheek with his hardened appendage.

"Please let me suck you?" I tried again.

"Now I know you can get more creative than that, Chels, I've read your 'shy girl' stories" and he cockslapped my other cheek.

I channeled my inner slut "Please Noah, I want you to fuck my face. I want you to pour your cum down my throat." Saying his name felt so wrong. He wasn't my Ethan. Why the fuck didn't I say the other thing? The thing that he told me to to make it stop?

He pushed his cock past my lips, into my mouth. In the few seconds that had passed since I was bobbing up and down on it, I had forgotten just how much heat was coming off him. He pushed it in deep, as deep as before, and my eyes watered again. I couldn't move anywhere, my head was trapped by the couch. Noah moved out a few centimeters, then slammed his cock in harder than before, almost the entire length of him past my lips. Out and in, out and in. he set a faster pace than he did earlier, each time he invaded my mouth just a little bit more. I felt the tears trickle down my temple. Not form being upset. I felt disgusted with how not-guilty, and how turned on I felt right then. No, the tears were from the length of him being more than I could handle. But each time he slammed into me, he'd pull back just before I couldn't take it. Finally, he thrust in, and I felt his balls slap my chin. I gagged and coughed around his pulsating cock. Noah put one hand over the crown of my head and pulled me even closer. I gagged Harder. Any more and I would throw up. I couldn't take it. And he pulled out again. He picked up the pace, thrusting right to the very back of my throat and pulling almost fully out each time. It wasn't long before he stopped pulling out, and began to just bounce my head while he was buried balls deep in my face. He was moaning. I knew what was coming. I squirmed under him, rubbing my thighs together. The head of his cock touched the back of my throat over and over and then he held me still, my nose squashed up against his happy trail. Hot liquid poured in to me, he was cumming. I tried my best to swallow it before it made me gag, but my throat was already so full. I sputtered around his member, felt something warm dribble from the side of my mouth. And then he slowly withdrew. He was still hard, and it glistened with wetness as he clambered off me.

I lay there, wondering what the hell I had done.

I tilted my head to the side to see what Noah was doing. He had already put his pants back on and was just poking his arm through the second sleeve of his shirt. There was still quite a bulge in his crotch, and I wondered vaguely if I hadn't done a very good job. As if he read my mind, he came over and gently caressed my cheek with his hand.

"You were a very good girl Chels" he beamed at me. "I'm gunna give you some time to digest, k? We're gunna do this again sometime."

Was it a promise? A threat? Again? No, we couldn't. I couldn't. I loved Ethan. Nothing changed that. I felt a pit open up in my stomach. How would I tell Ethan?

Noah, again, seemed to know my thoughts .

"Ethan already knows Chels."

And just what the hell did that mean? Had he sent a text to Ethan? My heart dropped. Had he sent one of those pictures he took? Christ, had I ruined my relationship?

Remotely, I registered that the door had clinked shut. Noah was gone. It had all happened so fast. I don't know how long I lay on that couch for. I saw the shadows move across the room, wondering why I had not tried harder to stop him. Why did I do that, why didn't I do this? It must have been hours. Eventually I sat up. I had to prepare myself for when Ethan got home. Would he be in a rage? Would he come home at all?

I cleaned up my face and changed my clothes. My undies went straight into the wash, I didn't want to see the evidence of how fucking turned on I had been.

And the door handle turned, and I knew Ethan was home,

"Hey Chels, how are you babe?"

"Ethan?" I didn't know what to say.

"Yeah, who else?" he laughed. "Oh right, Noah was coming by today. He came didn't he?"

Didn't he ever, I thought wryly. But I said nothing.

"Did he pick up that game?"

"Uh... yeah?" I think so, I don't know we got a bit distracted.

"Cool. Hey what do you feel like for dinner?"

Does he not know then? I wondered. Noah lied?

The rest of the evening went by with me not saying much, trying to find an opening to discuss it all, and Ethan behaving like his usual self.

That was 2 days ago and if Ethan knows what happened, he hasn't let on. As I said, I still don't know how I feel about the whole thing. Typing it out like this has made me so fucking horny, but my conscience is not at all easy. There was so much I could have done for it to not turn out like this.

And it gets worse. Next weekend, Ethan asked Noah to come over so we can all watch the season finale of GOT together. All three of us, in the same room. I haven't spoken to Noah since that day. He could ruin my marriage before it even begins. I think I'll just be "sick" that night...

12