All Comments on 'Chelsea Rising'

by Hot_Sister

Sort by:
  • 97 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story, erotic and true to life

A very erotic and belevable story, not so much slam bam wham as a gradual and hence believable journey to their own ecstasy. I look forward to more............

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Can't wait.

Very good story, I can't wait to read the next chapter. Hope to read it soon.

mfthomp7mfthomp7over 13 years ago
Thank you.

I have longed for a story such as this one for weeks. Thx.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very Good

One of the best stories i have read on here

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great loving story

Enjoyed the story. Looking forward to future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great

great story. perhaps better than "alwayswnatedto"

KoreavetKoreavetover 13 years ago

You made me care.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story

Very good story. It was really easy to read as it's well written. I'm looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story.

Hope for more episodes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awsome story

Please continue you have a great writing style!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Beautifully written

This was written with such beauty in the prose. Youo have a gift. I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Five star all the way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent

Great story, I look forward to more of your work

LustrationLustrationover 13 years ago
Absolutely delicious

She's such a well-drawn and desirable young woman. The pacing was just right, interesting from the beginning and building in little ways quickly, while still having checks and problems to keep the story dramatic. The sex was as good as everyone deserved. I hope there's more of these people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Superior

Well Done. Sensitive, warm and wonderful

Thank You. Would like more about these two.

Or, at least keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Clearly superior!

Best incest story since Harold Robins!

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
That last person must have been as old as me...

Harold Robins indeed! Actually, there are not enough superlatives in our common language to adequately described the quality of this story. Your ability to write erotica far exceeds most of the authors on this site. I thoroughly enjoyed your story and, like others, would like to see you continue it. Thank you for a superior submission.

ArshanArshanover 13 years ago
Simply Superb

Really, quite wonderful. True erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Most excellent

This is what erotica should be: a combination of character, emotion, and circumstance in a believable setting. The sex matters, but it's far from the only concern. I thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Well done !! Brings up the physical attraction between siblings that occurs in more families than is known. It also brings out in the adult conversations between siblings that realize what can happen and how it can be handled.

BRAVO!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent

I really enjoyed your story and hope you find the time to write more additional chapters. Thanks for sharing this with us.

elspethsheynaelspethsheynaover 13 years ago
Wonderful!!!

I cannot in words tell you how much I've enjoyed your tale with words. The only thing i can think of to say is that this is one of the most well written stories I have read on this site. It's engrossing and erotic and I can't wait until you post the next one.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
feedback

A very good story and well written. Keep it going

DonricoDonricoover 13 years ago
Fantabulously Hot !

Well written. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story

I love the story and find myself hoping for more and PLEASE a happy ending ok they deserve it

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

An extremely well written story. The background build up. The back-story of what happened with the other brother. It all went together in such a manner as to keep the reader interested and wanting to read more to find out what the next 'thing' would be and to where they eventually ended up. I sincerely hope you continue as you are an excellent writer. I believe you have ideas of how to develop both of the main characters further and include the inevitable ups and downs of their relationship. I also hope the ending is a happy one. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Unbelievably good, excellent erotica

Quite simply, superbly done. Indeed this is erotica at it's best. After this buildup there better be a chapter 2. Hope we are not left too long to wait. Your writing style is awesome. Thanks for sharing your story with is.

SmallTitFanSmallTitFanover 13 years ago
Very Good, Indeed!

Well developed characters, good story, good detail. I don't think that you need an editor but you should, perhaps, consider, a proofreader to catch the one or two minor flaws in the story.

BiskitBiskitover 13 years ago
Erotic siblings

Nice story, very erotic but not hot. It's my fault i was looking for a story to jerk off too. This story just made me hard and horny. This certainly isn't the author's fault. well written, with only a few grammarical errors! Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Write more about the lovers and let them find happiness together. She is a dream and her little spirit was broken, he can cure her with his love. Fill her little belly and put a baby in her. Taboo but love is still love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful

Maybe in chapter two (and please, let there be one!) they could sneak away on holiday together and explore each other more fully without fear of reproach. Or maybe she could play dress-up and tease him with those tiny white panties. But whatever happens, more more more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
GREAT LOVE STORY

AS OTHERS HAVE SAID GREAT DETAIL & VERBAL EXPRESSIONS & OBSERVATIONS ( VERY GOOD READ & LOOKING FORWARD TO THIER FUTURE LIVES

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful.

A wonderful love story and beautifully written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I became Ben . . . doesn't get much better than that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Incredible Story

Very well-written story with great characters - hope to see more chapters soon, especially one or more dealing with Chelsea's pregnancy and the changes that brings to her body and their relationship and sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent Story

Thanks for the story. I was rock hard for a good portion of it. The Mrs will probably wonder why I'm so energetic tonight. If there is a second chapter, I will definately read it.

PhineasPhineasover 13 years ago
Good

Don't care so much for the impregnation aspect, but that's just me. Recessive genes and all that just don't turn me on. Not to mention the added complexity of trying to explain such a thing.

Every other part of it was great though, although near the end you mentioned white teeth standing out against dark skin and (I think) her chocolate nipples. I could care less if they are white, black, or some other color but I missed a point in the story where it indicated their race.

Oh, one other thing - if she's a teacher and they are both adults in their own right, what the hell are they doing living with mom and dad and acting like they're underage teenagers?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very nice

Could have done without impregnation, and would have liked more tittie play/involvement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I realy liked u story please write more it was great loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great!

The romance is breathtaking. Wonderful story of true love, not merely raunchy sex. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great!

You have a real flair for writing, good pacing and very descriptive.

Keep up the good work :)

EldhannasEldhannasover 13 years ago
Great story

Great story, very well-written and -paced. Impregnation is more of a turn-off than -on for me, too much risks, permanent consequences and difficult explanations.

Just a slight logic flaw: At one point (page 4), the older brother is referred to as having left suddenly and stayed out of touch, while at two other points (pages 1 and 4), it is implied that he is dead. Also, a job as a teacher requires more education, and hence an older person, than a job as, say, a teacher's assistant. The setting and behaviour of the characters make me think of a couple of 18-20 years old, not mid- to late 20's.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
good work

nice story

i like how u also kept some details unspoken and left a room for imagination

keep it up buddy

sexwithmysistersexwithmysisterabout 13 years ago
We are always careful to prevent imgrenation

Of course we love each other deeply but that's not something to take lightly

PTBzzzzPTBzzzzabout 13 years ago
what is ...

imgrenation ???????

sabra16023sabra16023almost 13 years ago
Great Written Story

Keep it going. Thanks

sexydad50sexydad50over 12 years ago
Second story

Second story I've read of your. Loved this too. Very sexy well written erotic and taboo! Really loved it. Week done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
pretty dumb

i stopped on page two it just got to stupid. i mean the first morning she says all that shit about it not being right for them to be in the same bed but then goes against the grain and spends the day with him. it seems if she really felt they were getting to close she would stay away from him as much as possible you make her out to be a typical dumb blonde that says one thing but does the opposite.do a rewrite and try to keep it believable.

bigyin69bigyin69over 12 years ago
I like this story

I really like this and hope there is more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very nice

I very much enjoyed it...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great story

Keep going please, this could not stay as is !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My personal fav...

I mean, fucking two brothers..., awesome.

My gorgeous (and popular BECAUSE she is gorgeous) sister is 5-years older and we have always been best buds. She actually raised me, in so much as she more or less volunteered to make sure my needs were met as mom and dad worked all the time. We slept together spoon-fashion every night. I was depressed when she left for college, but after one year, she announced no more school (and left with good marks!) and moved back home, got a job, and plotted her next move. We were happy and playing more than grabass by then.

I earned a scholarship for lacrosse and turned it down - because it meant leaving her. Dad was really pissed, but mom knew why and cried happy. And that night? Well, my gorgeous sister fucked me - all - night - long. And has been since I finished degree-ing locally. Moved her to SFL. The parents don't care because we love and watch out for each other.

We have always only had eyes for each other. I told her I knew she was the only one for me since I was seven and she told mom and I (dad...., no) that she knew I was the one for her after she blew me... How could you not love that? She's now pregnant with our third and, you're right, no one needs to know. We never had the hesitation you write about, but I guess, we could have... We enjoy your bro/sis sex stories very much...

islandicislandicabout 11 years ago
Great

You describe the scene so vividly and with such passion I'm tempted to believe that this is a true story and your reliving a wonderful memory. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good Story

Well told and I link the way you built the story and described the scenes.

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 11 years ago
Oh fuck

Just brilliant. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I really enjoyed the story, but it gave me the sense of a tragedy in the making.

JimSnivelyJimSnivelyabout 11 years ago
More than erotica

This story is so beautifully nuanced that it rises to the level of serious literature. I honestly didn't expect to find this level of writing in a collection of erotic stories. Many thanks, Hot_Sister!

greenhawk46greenhawk46almost 11 years ago
hot story

great sex, nice plot development, nice people/characters too, thanks

yojimbo40yojimbo40over 10 years ago
plot an twist

loved it. tragedy . an not overly heavy on morality. a fine balance

atkinsboiatkinsboiover 10 years ago
more

After that deep connection. they had and that glorious session of making love not fucking,I really hope u write more of this story and give them a happy ending together, they really deserve it and third perfect together, I fucking loved it

Mark737Mark737over 10 years ago
Wow!

This was just not a brother/sister fuck story. It went far beyond that. They just didn't drop down on the floor and go at it. The build up was nicely done. I see that there is more and I will read it. I love small breasts> you never really gave a size of her breasts. Or his cock for that matter. I like it when writers leave that to our imagination and don't give overblown body sizes. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

wow, fabulous story. sad about their older brother abusing her in that way, but the right brother got her in the end, so loving and caring.

DYNO224DYNO224almost 10 years ago
Fine Story

Really enjoyed your story for the second time it had been a while .I would really like to see you write another chapter or ten.You've got the touch!

jcredel1jcredel1almost 10 years ago
loving siblings

This story followed a very specific pattern and was very well presented. Love came hard for her after the attack by her older brother. I was so happy to see that love conquered her fear. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Chelsea Rising to greater heights

Great story so far ,now come up with a real great hereafter conclusion with their kids in tow. Three would do great , and BEN with a great job to be a good provider.

vividlyyoursvividlyyoursover 9 years ago
I liked a lot of things

I loved your description of her appearance. All too often the descriptions focus on hotness, tits, asses, and hair color, but in this case I can actually picture Chelsea in my mind's eye.

I also liked the dialog. It was realistic and entirely believable as something siblings would say.

Flaws are few - not enough background on Will, and these two moved to intimacy more quickly than expected. But your descriptive language makes up for those. Looking forward to further installments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Written well!

Great author, supurb.

Rapier875Rapier875about 9 years ago
Brilliant !

I love your writing, so descriptive it's like being there. Just continue in the same vein, but don't let them get caught by their parents, just let them leave home and move in together.

A few erotic adventures outside the home would expect good, possibly with a third person or even a couple, on the beach, in the woods, or even a nudist site.

But do write more, I just want to find out how you want to develop this tale !

Thanks !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Super ! ! ! ! !

Great story, great writing, great characters, love they way you describe Chelsea. More please. Thanks.

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 8 years ago
Good Story

A nice tale of love, even if taboo. I enjoyed the build up of the characters, the struggles of being brother/sister and the potential trials that they may face as a couple outside of the vacation. I also liked the passion with which you wrote about their escapades.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
it's nice reading

you write the ladies sexual involvement expertly as well as the man's which many do not. thanks

DYNO224DYNO224over 8 years ago
ANOTHER FINE STORY SIS

You couldn't have done better though I would like another chapter.I wouldn't worry to much about a couple of guttless critic's that don't even have the grace to put a handle on them selves.Thank you for all your stories you are great.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 8 years ago
A tender and pleasing story. Chelsea's history made things difficult.

I know that it is just a story but I wish them the best.

Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
awesome

As good as it gets

hell yes ssssss

want more

please

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thought it was great.

I personally loved the gradual build up. That they actually care about each other. Very impressive writing as well. Can't wait to read more of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Life story

A commitment together, probably relocation, children, 2, I think, with continual loving all along the way

Damned_But_Not_ForgottenDamned_But_Not_Forgottenover 7 years ago
Excellent

I love your writing style, wish I could stay focused enough to write like that. I only have one issue but I think I'm in the minority so fuck me right. The pregnancy thing always bothers me. Sorry, just me. I over analyze. Not only will brother and sister have a struggle living a taboo, although beautiful and loving life, they will be bringing an innocent victim into the world to share in their secret. Imagine going to school every day with that on your heart.

fulballzfulballzover 7 years ago
Nice job

On my top five list..thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
actual erotic literature

Wow. The build up was incredible. So real. Balancing the sibling relationship with the growing forbidden attraction...very realistic dialogue. And it's a love story!

irishmike73irishmike73almost 7 years ago
At length

Please take the following comment as constructive criticism, because I really did enjoy this story. This isn't the first time I've read it either. I think you are a good writer, but that probably makes very small mistakes stand out that much more. Like a tiny chip in a polished piece of glass. Everything around it is so perfect, it just stands out.

You used the phrase "at length" nine times in five pages. I know that doesn't seem like a lot to some, but by the third appearance I started wondering if you knew any other ways to say it. Don't get me wrong, each usage was correct. It was distracting, at least to me.

Keep up the great work.

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusover 6 years ago
Deja Vu all over again

This is my second reading of this lyrically beautiful story. I'm looking forward to re-reading the subsequent installments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Amazing

This:

“Her skin appeared dappled with the shadow of rivulets of rain on the windowpane so that it looked as if her body had been painted, and her contours were cloaked in shadow, hiding their mysterious depths“

This has to be the most beautiful picture painted with words that I have ever come across on this site, and I’ve spent 100’s and 100’s of hours here over many many years...

I’m a fan :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very well written

Really enjoyed reading this story.

Thank you for sharing your stories with us.

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
A truly AWESOME AND INTERESTING STORY

I love twin stories especially when there is a special twist to the plot.

I realize the story is 9 years old, but still as exciting.

I am looking forward to the next 3 chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Simply amazing, The way you describe it all is painting a vivid picture so clearly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
EXCELLENT TALE, flawlessly narrated

CONGRATULATIONS. You obviously know your way around a sentence. Thank you for caring enough to get the details right and to narrate your story in compelling scenes that make us care about your characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Brilliantly written

Your writing is spectacular, your use of descriptive language paints a vivid picture that captures the reader's imagination. There were a couple of places on page 2 where you seemed to forget the difference between 'wondered' and 'wandered'.

"Every day we swam and lay on the beach, wondered through the little shops in the town…"

"She nodded, and wondered off to her room to get herself ready."

I also have to agree with another comment regarding sibling pregnancy. If you choose to live in secret and share a forbidden love, that's great, but don't bring a child into that situation. Quite apart from the potential for profound genetic defects, it's just not right to expect them to keep your secret too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So...

This story was VERY well written, and the author did a good job of conveying how much Ben cares about Chelsea BUT, Ben is still kind of an asshole. He stops short of rape unlike his brother, but he definitely gets well into sexual assault territory. The fact that she feels like she needs to apologize to him is sad too. He's also kind of an idiot for not being a little more... Careful in his approach not being tipped off that's she's had some sort of trauma in the past when she almost straight up says so on the beach. Still interested in how things progress, still could make for a great story, but just like people in real life the two main characters are quite flawed.

big_hardt_4ubig_hardt_4uover 4 years ago
Well written, very enjoyable

I found the story very compelling. The only part I couldn't reconcile was at the end where neither of them seemed concerned about her getting pregnant. Given her experience with the other brother, I would think both of them would have been trying to avoid that consequence. Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pleasell

Please. Please finish the story. It's far too good to leave it here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Lovely, loving story

Accurate, realistic presentation of the roller coaster of first love.

Livinthelife77Livinthelife77about 3 years ago

To those of y’all wringing your hands about the potential for kids with seven toes, unless you have a family history of genetic disorders the chance of serious problems is barely above the baseline for a single sibling pairing. Even the Hapsburgs needed a dozen or so uncle/niece pairings in a row before their chins disappeared and half of them went mad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best writer. Right there with Esmeralda Greene.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I still found the the brother that actually cared to be too rapey! Even though she came in the beach when he touched her .. She was asking him to stop over and over.... It doesn't matter if she was kissing him and turned on.... Then tried to penetrate her. I realize you can't put a story in incest and non-consent. This one should have had some warning.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

Chelsea can claim that Will didn't rape her, but the facts speak for themselves. I'm glad that you included it in spite of the darkness that it cast. It explains why she was reluctant to give in to Ben's advances when it was pretty obvious that she shared a mutual attraction with him. 4/5 because Ben still seems like a selfish prick. He's not really a hero for Chelsea to adore. I came close to voting a 3.

HardbawlHardbawlover 1 year ago

Great story. OMG, well written. Enjoyed my time reading it. Only gave you 5 stars because 10 wasn’t an option.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well written, nice style

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHot_Sister@Hot_Sister
New story has now been published - "Falling for Jennifer Ch.03" Why not give it a go? Enjoy!! HS.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories