All Comments on 'Chelsea's 18th Birthday Ch. 02'

by Submissioness

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
taxpapabobtaxpapabobabout 15 years ago
Birthday Candles Burning Bright ...

SWEET SEX makes a great birthday present -- or for Halloween, Christmas, Eve of Saint Agnes, Arbor Day and whenever -- especially as it slides into true and generous love. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
AWESOME!

MORE PLEASE!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
MORE! MORE! MORE!

OMG!!!!

MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!

Can I say anymore?

This is so romantic and sooo sweet.

I LOVED IT!

I love both chapters!

Keep writing more like this!

The beginning had me in tears xD

WHICH IS GOOD!!!!

You're amazing:)

marklionmarklionabout 15 years ago
Great Second Chapter!!

I love the way you wrote the second chapter between Brent and Chelsea. I love how you showed feelings on both sides of the equation between them. It was nice to see how Brent had feelings for Chelsea that he had never shown to any other woman before. I can hardly wait to read the next chapter. Keep up the good work.

MiliktheRedMiliktheRedalmost 15 years ago
More than Erotic

This Is a true story of love and exploration. It reminds me of my first love so many years ago. It seems so real and so right. Absoulutly Superb!!!!!

No male writer could convey Chelsea's desire and insecurity in such a beautiful and realistic way. Also, You have an intuitive view on how a man loves to see his girl undressing and being sexy. Shyness is cute!!!!

Always your biggest fan

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
true love.

absolutely amazing i find myself wrapped up in each chapter and i can't get enough. the flood of emotions i get while reading is like i'm in the story... and through their love it's showed me what true love really is again and i can't wait to find it. :) thank you. hope there's many more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Shyness

I am a shy person, but her extreme shyness is getting annoying. She turns red while thanking him for a meal? Anytime they have a conversation she’s embarrassed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous